The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 09

Story Info
Jocelyn always gets what she wants.
11.5k words
4.75
13.5k
28

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
753 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks for reading the continuing saga. If you like it and want more please VOTE and COMMENT. All characters are over 18 years of age. All players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FATHER O'CONNER'S CONFESSION

The following Sunday, after the service, Jocelyn Besinger went to see Father O'Conner in his chambers.

She was wearing another of her florid moo-moo dresses. This particular sack was a pale lime green with bright yellow daffodils. It covered her from neck to ankle.

Jocelyn tried very hard to hide her curvaceous booby old body. Unlike most of the other women in the congregation, Jocelyn had an idea that church was not the place to flaunt yourself. She tried to dress modestly in the vain hope she could keep libidinous thoughts from the male parishioners.

It didn't work of course.

Gaudy and billowy as the dress was it didn't come close to hiding her terrific big breasts. They ballooned out the front of the colorful shapeless sack like a pair of basketballs.

"A moment of your time Father?" asked Jocelyn from the cloistery door.

The priest looked up from his desk. Even though the nasty old woman was the last person he'd ever want to see, Father Patrick O'Conner's hefty florid face lit up with a wide smile. Like all good priests, he was a practiced politician if nothing else.

"Ahh. Well now. It's Mrs Besinger," he said in his lilting Irish brogue. "What a pleasant surprise. Please, come in and take a seat. What can I be doin' for yu?"

Jocelyn sat down at the desk opposite him and put her handbag on the floor. Rethinking it, she clutched it on her lap instead. She rearranged her glasses, cleared her throat, and, digging deep, started her submission. She was on her very best behavior, trying very hard to be respectful to the stupid old priest.

The good father was fascinated. He'd never seen the old Besinger woman so self-effacing. She was normally so imposing and rude...

Jocelyn told the Father everything about the cabin she and Harvey wanted to build and how, as the land they wanted was in a national park, there was red tape in getting approval to build.

"Well? Can you help me Father?" finished Jocelyn. "It would mean the world to Harvey and me."

Cordial as their meeting had been to this point there was no love lost between either of these two. Jocelyn's long admiration for her priest had changed to contempt ever since she found out he was fucking young Madison Slevinski. Father O'Conner saw Jocelyn as a depraved cranky old bitch. In his patronizing eyes the age difference between her and her husband was obscene... not to mention what she did to Mona Slevinski.

The old biddy dain't deserve any help from me, thought the priest self-righteously. De things she dooz to poor Mrs Slavinski are sins! Awful sins!!

Nothing about this struck him as ironic. The fact that he, a supposedly celibate priest, was fucking Mona's daughter, getting blow jobs from the hot little teen as he heard Mona's confessions, never entered his hypocritical head.

"Well now, Mrs Besinger," he began in his thick Irish accent. "I see yu 'ave a problem. No doubt o' that. But I don't see 'ow I can be 'o much 'elp..."

"Well you see Father, "said Jocelyn, smiling as sweetly as her cruel features would allow, "it's really quite fortuitous that a member of your congregation works in National Parks Department."

"Ah. I see. And that is?"

"Graham Herbertson, Father. He looks after all the leases. He could approve us immediately if he wanted to, and as you and Mr Herbertson are both Knights of Columbus..."

"that's true..."

"...well, you're both in the same club Father. Surely you do favors for each other all the time? Harvey and I would be very grateful..."

And there it is, he thought.

"Ahhh... now there yu are, Mrs Besinger. My answer can be noothin' but a categorical no. I can't be using me influence on a fellow Knights brother. It's just not doon!"

...and just like that Jocelyn's shortest of short fuses ran down and the old lady exploded with fury.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE I EVER LISTENED TO YOU... YOU... YOU... HUMBUG!...YOU FAKER! YOU FRAUD!"

Father O'Conner was suddenly a little frightened. Jocelyn Besinger was not a small woman and when she was angry she was a force to be reckoned with...

But he held his nerve. He'd been harboring very unchristian thoughts about Jocelyn for several years now. The old priest just did not like her. Turning the unpleasant old woman down was very enjoyable.

"Steady yourself Mrs Besinge," said the Father calmly. "I'm sure dez nootin yu can do or say that'll be changin' me mind on dis. I canna believe yud even ask me!"

Jocelyn was up... her clenched fists supporting her as she leaned over his desk forcing the priest to rock back on his chair...

"IS THAT RIGHT?" cried Jocelyn. "IS THAT WHAT YOU THINK?"

"CALM YUSELF WOMAN! Me minds MADE OOP!" he cried, raising his own voice an octave or two. "There's PRINCIPLES... and TRADITIONS!"

Jocelyn sat back down and the Father thought he had her on the ropes. He couldn't have known that when Jocelyn was quiet she was at her most dangerous. It was the calm before the storm.

"How are things with you and young Madison Slevinski, Father? Seeing much of her these days?" she asked.

The priest, who was rocking confidently back on two legs of his chair, almost literally fell over backward. A last-second grab for the edge of his desk was the only thing that prevented a nasty fall.

"Yu knoo?" he gasped fearfully. "Yu knoo me secret shame?"

"Oh yes father," said Jocelyn evilly. "I am very familiar with your situation. You should be ashamed of yourself you drunken old pervert! You'll probably go to hell!"

"Now Mrs Besinger, I implore ye! Don be sayin' dings like dat. I'm a fool... a flawed man, I know it, but I can't stop..." he begged. "These last few moonths 'ave been the hardest o' me life..."

"Very hard I'm sure," said Jocelyn, sarcasm dripping from her lips. "You must find it terribly difficult to use that beautiful young girl as you do!"

"I've tried to keep away from 'er," he cried. "But I'm weak Mrs Besinger... so very flawed and weak..."

From that first time at Harvey and Jocelyn's wedding, he had been tested by the young harlot. Tested, tempted, and fallen short. It's true, he'd been very drunk but...

"...it's me sinful overindulged in alcohol that caused it all Mrs Besinger," he begged. "you hav'ta believe me..."

His whole congregation had been at the wedding reception and it promised to be a wonderful evening. There'd been lots of food and drink as well as dancing, and he'd been singing... old Irish folksongs that everyone seemed to like. His was popular.

"I was popular Mrs Besinger," he said as he told his story, "loved and respected."

Unfortunately, what started as one glass of scotch turned into a bottle... and then another. Eventually, even with his native tolerance for alcohol, he'd become too drunk to stand up.

It wasn't until the early hours of the following morning that he'd finally sobered up enough to look for somewhere to pass out properly and that was when he'd stumbled into the room where Madison and Morgan were sleeping.

"Except the evil girl wasn't sleepin' Mrs Besinger," he said, lowering his voice conspiratorially. "She was sinnin'... wallowing in lust... using her gorgeous, beautiful, god-given body like... like... the whore of Babylon!"

"Yes. It must have been hell," said Jocelyn caustically.

Father O'Conner didn't hear her. A little mockery wasn't going to stop him now. Admitting what he'd been doing was an immense relief.

Her sister Morgan had been out cold but Madison was very much awake. The gorgeous young brunette was naked on top of the bed, her perfect nubile body glowing and heaving as she reamed herself with an empty champagne bottle.

Her eyes were squeezed shut, her face was flushed, and her long black hair was tangled and sweaty on her pillow... so immersed with her makeshift dildo she didn't even notice the old priest ogling her...

"I felt me manhood growin' harder an' more powerful than ever before, Mrs Besinger," said the Father.

Madison had been holding the wide body of the Moët Champagne bottle in both hands, sliding the long green glass neck in and out of herself...

...pulling it out and then burying it deep inside... all the way to the bottle's wide shoulder...

...lifting her perfect butt off the mattress and grunting as she repeatedly jammed it back in...

"I could 'ere 'er pantin..." he muttered. "Long gasping sobs..."

Despite her contempt for the podgy old fool, Jocelyn was fascinated. For all his faults the father had always given a good sermon and this was a speech for the ages, full of all the fire and brimstone she could want.

"De devil o' lust took me over Mrs Besinger," he sermonized, his voice raising up as though he was on the pulpit, denouncing the sins of the flesh.

The intoxicated priest had pulled his pants down around his ankles and, holding his hard, thick, eight-inch cock, waddled drunkenly toward the bed.

"I wasn't in charge of meself Mrs Besinger... I was taken over..."

He'd got drunkenly up on the bed, erect cock in hand, and shuffled on his knees closer to the girl till he was in between the teenager's spread legs, looking down over her as she fucked herself...

"You know the little strumpet 'ad been drinking Mrs Besinger," he explained. "Even with me right there above 'er she was too out o' it tu realize I was there..."

It wasn't till he snatched the bottle from her hands that Madison finally opened her deep emerald green eyes and looked wildly into his placid brown ones...

...her trusted priest was rearing up over her, naked below his pristine, red check cowboy shirt...

...a huge gnarled erection rearing up between his legs...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

FLASHBACK

"Fa... Father? Wha... what...?"

"Ohhh my child... what're yu doooin?" he cried as if he was saving her from some terrible fate...

He held the bottle up to show her as though she may not have realized...

...the dark green glass was glistening wet, dripping with her juices...

"Yu's mad with looost child," he exclaimed (he meant 'lust'). "The Devil 'as taken yu and you'll burn in 'ell!"

He dropped the empty magnum on the carpet with a 'thunk' and shuffled closer until his knees were pressed against Madison's inner thighs...

...he put his big hands under her perfect butt and hoisted her up. The drunk teen was light... easy to lift...her cunt grazed against the head of his big thick erection...

Madison was so bombed she didn't do anything as the old priest parted the lips of her virgin pussy with the head of his big thick knob...

...it wasn't until the big man leaned forward over her...

...easing himself in...

...that Madison began to understand what was happening.

She looked up at his big flushed face and it registered. Father O'Conner's big cock was inside her... moving in and out...

... grunting as he fucked her...

...he smelled like a distillery...

She thought briefly about screaming...

...but then the feelings came...

...the delicious sensation of a real cock caressing the sensitive inner walls of her pussy...

A cry of pleasure escaped, "ooooohhhh Father..."

"That's right child... rid yourself of the evil... good girl... ah begorra..." screamed the old priest as he fucked her. "Begone spawn 'o Satan! Leave our midst!"

Madison's first time was better than she could ever have imagined. The priest's big hands felt good on her hips and his strong arms were powerful. He effortlessly pulled her slim body back and forth over his cock...

...then thrusting harder... faster... slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slap...

For natural nymphomaniacs like Madison, the first fuck of their life is all important. The chunky old priest was screwing her just right, laying the groundwork to produce a proper sex slut.

Father O'Conner was right to say he was too drunk to think. Afterward, he convinced himself that if he hadn't drunk so much he might have thought more clearly but at that moment he was all biological impulses, reaming the young girl like a madman. A part of him really thought he was fucking a demon out of her...

"AhhhHHH YESSsss... Yu evil SLUT..." he cried. "Coom 'ere... coom up 'ere..."

Effortlessly he lifted her, and up she came!

Now he was bouncing the teeny on his lap... moving her slim beautiful body up and down over his mighty erection as if she was light as a feather...

"Oh yessss father..." she sobbed and put her hands on his shoulders. "It's so goooood..."

With lust fuelled strength he held her upright on his big prick... lifting her up and down, up and down, up and down...

...her perfect peach arse slapping on his thighs...

...his big old prick deep inside... slap, slap, slap, slap...

"Ahhhhh... AHhhhh... AHhhhh... AHhhhh... AHhhhh..."

"That's it wicked girl... be rid of 'im..." cried the delirious priest as he fucked her. "Denounce 'de spawn 'o satan.... rid yourself o' 'is evil..."

Madison was so excited she climaxed pretty much straight away, sobbing with pleasure as the old priest used her cunt.

"AHHHHHHHH oh... oh... OH YESSSSSSssss..."

"Ha ha! There now," he cried victoriously as though he had successfully driven a stake through the heart of a vampire. "That'll do for you. Now the other poor possessed girl..."

With a grunt of satisfaction, the drunk old priest lifted Madison up off his giant stiff cock and dropped her back on the bed. Then he moved his attention to the sleeping form of Morgan.

Madison's sister lay passed out beside them, oblivious to what had been happening.

"Come 'ear yu poor wretched garl! (He meant 'girl') I'll need tu do yu too!"

Madison watched the tubby, sex-crazed, man of the cloth move her unconscious sister about, rearranging her... lifting her short blue skirt up over her belly... exposing her sweet panty-clad pussy...

"Lovely... lovely..."

He turned briefly to Madison and found the gorgeous teen watching him wide-eyed.

"Your sister needs me 'elp too child," he explained as he spread Morgan's legs like a rag doll... "I'm sure she's full o' satan as well..."

Morgan was still wearing her pretty pink panties. She'd been too pissed to take them off before she passed out. Now they'd ridden up into her cunt...

...Madison watched the priest, chock full of righteous wrath, peel the wet satin out of her sister's tasty pussy with his thick crude fingers...

...he didn't even pull them down... just moved them aside...

"There now..." he gasped. "All ready for depossession..."

Rearing over her, he eased his big eight-inch cock into Morgan as well...

"Ahhh begorrah, your sister is as evil as you..." groaned the old fat priest as he humped Morgan's unresponsive cunt. "MMMmmmm... ah yesss... You're... you're both full 'o Satan's lust..."

Madison's sister was oblivious to the big hard cock inside her. Her slim sexy body bounced about on the mattress underneath him as he humped her.

Watching Father O'Conner fuck her sister's body, a craving for the priest's dick returned like a wave. Her mouth went dry... hot blood pounded in her ears...

...she couldn't stand it...

...she wanted more...

"Please... oh please Father... do me... do me...," she cried, spreading her legs and putting her arms out. "I'm the evil one... I'm so very bad Father..."

The priest looked at Madison through drunken lust-filled eyes. "Oh yessss... you sexy evil slut... yes... yes... here's gods will be done, you evil cunt..."

He discarded Morgan's motionless body like she was a sex doll and moved back between Madison's legs... his huge throbbing cock dripping with her sister's juices...

"Pleeeeease Father," begged Madison, lifting her abdomen up towards his big prick.

"Yes... mmmmmmm... oh YESSSS... here I am child!... BEGONE Spawn o' Satan!" he howled as he thrust his massive cock back into Madison's cunt...

"Ooooo YESssssss... fuck me... fuck MEEeee," screamed the sex-crazed teen.

In out, in out, grunting and sweating, the old man fucked the teen like a man possessed. Madison was in heaven, sobbing with pleasure as his big thick cock fucked her closer and closer to another big orgasm...

The chunky man of the cloth hammered into her faster and faster...

Suddenly he felt the teen's cunt contract...

...squeezing firmly around his cock...

...pulsing waves gripped and released his big prick as the muscles in Madisons's pussy expanded and contracted...

"AHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSssssss... OH FUCK YESSSSSSS..." she screamed. "YESSSSSsss... YESSSSSSsssss..."

Beside them, Morgan rolled over onto her belly and put her pillow over her head, mumbling something like "shutup... shutup will ya..."

...and slept on, passed out unconscious, unaware that she'd just lost her cherry as well...

Madison's huge orgasm almost made the priest cum inside her lovely tight cunt but somehow, at the very last moment, he found a shred of sanity. Pulling himself out of her and holding his big cock in both hands, he squirted out the biggest load of his life...

"AHHHH YESSSS... TAKE THAT YU HARLOT... AND THAT... OHHH...

...multiple big squirting deposits of cum... all over Madison's abdomen and perfect pert tits.

"...AND THAT," he cried, "AND THAT... and that... and that... ohhhh... sweeeeet Jeesus, Mary'n Joseph..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Back in the priest's office, Jocelyn had been listening intently to Father O'Conner's fall from grace.

Excited as she was she didn't want the lecherous old priest to know how horny he'd made her. She could feel the blush on her face and neck but was hopeful this was the only visible sign of her arousal. Hidden from view her lecherous horny old cunt had dilated wide and her giant nipples had hardened, pressing into the padding of her bra.

Harvey will fix me soon enough, she thought. Keep your head together you horny old wench.

It transpired that, even though he was breaking every rule in the book, Father O'Connor still considered himself a priest. He lived with his hypocrisy by convincing himself he had Madison's best interests at heart.

"Da child has evil in 'er Mrs Besinger," he said. "This is how I'm riddin' 'er of the demon..."

From the evening of Jocelyn's and Harvey's wedding the priest had been using Madison's sweet young body whenever the opportunity arose - during the song breaks at church, in the confessional, and right there in the sacristy. His sunny little office behind the altar used to be a place of quiet reflection. Now it was where he fucked his horny little parishioner, bending her slim body over his desk... or having her straddling his lap...

"...on this chair, Mrs Besinger. On this very chair!"

All he had to do was get absolution over and over again for the unholy enjoyment he took in his work. For that, he had a close friend in the neighboring diocese who would hear his confession over the phone. The good Father was pretty sure his colleague was jerking off on the other end of the line as he told his sordid stories but absolution is absolution! His friend would have to find forgiveness for his masturbatory ways somewhere else.

Jocelyn looked at her priest in disgust, though she also felt a grudging admiration. She really couldn't believe this was the man of god she used to look up to. So much had changed since she and Harvey met.

When he finished telling his tale, he looked at her imploringly trying to gauge her reaction.

"You understand don't ya Mrs Besinger? I'm doin' gods work... the little slut has evil in 'er that I need to exorcise and it's 'de only way. I'll make the dear child a bride o' christ... a non (he meant nun). With my continued 'elp, gods will be doon!"

peteh57
peteh57
753 Followers