The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god," she sobbed. She couldn't tear her gaze away. The big woman reached between her legs and rubbed her panty-covered twat...

Her dream was coming true. Ever since Harvey had ravished her on his wedding night the big fat woman's sexuality had been reawakened. She fantasized about him constantly. The sight of her friend being so beautifully fingered and the impossibly large dick rearing up between Harvey's legs was making her dizzy.

Mmmm... oh yesssss. He's going to fuck me again, she thought eagerly as she rubbed herself. He's going to put that lovely big prick inside me again...

"Come and join us Dee," said Jocelyn as she stroked Harvey's big cock. "Let my clever boy do you..."

"Please Mrs Herbertson," said Harvey. "I want you real bad...

In a dream the big woman got to her feet, feeling very self-conscious and unsure in front of the sex-crazed Besinger's.

Harvey sat up expectantly on the edge of the lounge, licking his fingers clean of his wife's juices...

"She's like a big fat sex machine isn't she boy?" muttered Jocelyn as she stroked his meat. "I bet you want to put this in her don't you?"

"Yes... oh yessss," he gasped. "I want to fuck her real bad..."

"Good... good boy," said Jocelyn as she got to her feet. "Do her good for me..."

And Jocelyn left them together. Now that she'd got them started she just wanted to watch. The horny old lady loved to watch her boy with other women. She watched from the darkened hallway, happily rubbing her horny old pussy, as Doris got to her feet and moved towards Harvey...

"Come on Mrs Herbertson," said Harvey huskily. "Let's do it again... you know like we did before..."

"Yessss Harvey... yes please..."

The big woman stepped in between Harvey's legs and he ran his hands sensually up her wide hips. He found the zip at her waist and pulled it down... loosening her skirt...

As Harvey tugged it down over her thighs and big protruding arse, Doris began to feverishly unbutton her blouse. All her expensive clothes and shoes were discarded like they were rubbish.

The big woman slipped her top off her shoulders and her massive teats fell forward like an avalanche only barely held back by the equally massive 44K bra she was wearing.

"Dear god Mrs Herbertson," he gasped excitedly, looking up at the colossal boobs suspended above him. "Your breasts are... are...stupendous!"

"Do... do... you really like them?" asked Doris in a husky whisper, running her hands over the basketballs protruding out of her chest. "Graham says they're too big..."

'Mr Herbertson's a dickhead," stammered Harvey. "You look like... like a goddess!"

To Harvey's eyes, big fat old Doris in her lingerie was awe-inspiring. The gigantic white Berley maternity bra, with its ultra-large cups and extra heavy-duty shoulder straps, was the only bra that could possibly have supported her gigantic tits... and it was only just coping...

Doris's boobs seemed somehow twice as big as his wife's. 58 inches at least... gigantic basketballs like the porn star Suzie Q...

Her underpants were equally mind-boggling. An acre of white silky granny knickers... big enough to stretch right up over her large round belly, across her wide feminine hips, and out over her massive arse... all hugging her erotically like a second skin...

The big naked hourglass figure of Doris Herbertson was awe-inspiring.

"Show... show them to me Mrs Herbertson," gasped Harvey.

Doris reached behind herself and undid her bra, and as if Harvey's dream had come true, her gigantic boobs fell forward... walloping him on the head...

...the colossal mountains of white flesh kept coming.. smothering him in tit!

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," he gasped, overwhelmed by the sight and feel of that much breast flesh...

Her tits were immense. Her whole body was large and flabby, but her breasts would have to have been a third of her body mass.

Harvey came out for breath to suck on her nipples, small compared to Jocelyn's massive ones, but still erect little cherries. Doris shivered as he licked and sucked them...

From her secret spot in the darkened hallway, Jocelyn teased her lovely old cunt with her favorite vibrator. Her boy had presented her with the giant black sex-toy on Doris's 66th birthday. Anatomically correct in every detail, its length and width were almost exactly the same as Harvey's gigantic dong. Even the big rubber balls were similar.

As Harvey was wallowing his face in between Doris's big boobs...

(blub, blub, blubpity, blub, blub...)

...Jocelyn teased the big vibrating head over her big sensitive clitoris and the hungry mouth of her gapping wet cunt.

Mmmm... good boy, she thought feverishly. Do her.... mmmmm... do her good for mummy...

She could see him searching up over her big fat belly for the waist elastic of her white bloomers. When he found it, he hooked his fingers over and eased them down... licking his lips as her hairy black pussy came into view...

As Doris wiggled her panties down her legs, Harvey's fingers began exploring the inner workings of her cunt...

"Yesss Harvey," said Doris. "Do that... mmmmmm... that's soooo gooood..."

"You're amazing Mrs Herbertson," he gasped. "I love your body... you're soooo super sexy..."

Big Beautiful Doris was naked except for the chain of large white pearls around her neck. She was perfect.

"Ohhhh Harvey... mmmmm... ooooh... dear Harvey..."

Harvey's face was buried between her massive teats... his lips licking and sucking her nipples as he eased his hand into her cunt. She was so wet it slid easily up inside her... fingers... his knuckles... his whole hand...

"Ohhhh... ohhhh...ohhhh Harvey..."

Doris was shaking and gasping with delight... barely staying on her feet. His touch was exquisite. She held his head for balance...

The lovely mature BBW was unused to such intimate attention. Mr Herbertson wasn't loving at all and she was pretty sure he was banging his PA. Doris was overstimulated like a child who's had too much sugar...

"Will you fuck me, Harvey? Please...oh please... fuck me..."

"You bet Mrs Herbertson. I'm gonna fuck you good..."

He leaned back on the lounge and held the base of his gigantic cock with two hands...

"Come... come and sit on this Mrs Herbertson..."

Doris carefully straddled her bulky body over Harvey's cock... her legs either side of his... and then lowered herself slowly down onto his lap... impaling her cunt with his giant cock...

"Ahhhhh yesssssssss," sobbed Doris eagerly as the gigantic thick prick eased inside her gaping cunt.

"Oh, Harvey... dear Harvey... I have wanted your big cock so bad..."

Watching wide-eyed from the shadows, Jocelyn spread her legs and, as Doris lowered herself onto Harvey's big dong, inserted her big latex dildo inside herself. When Doris moved her big chubby body up and down on her man's cock, Jocelyne masturbated her insatiable old cunt with the big throbbing toy. Gasping with pleasure the horny old woman matched them stroke for stroke...

Mmmmm... oh yessss, she thought. This is going to be good...

The two on the lounge fucked cowgirl fashion... the big woman standing up and sitting down over and over again.

He was so small and she was so big it was hard to see how his slim muscular frame could make any impression on the acres of fat and breast that were Doris Herbertson. But Doris's cries of pleasure showed that yet again you cannot judge a book by its cover.

Harvey was small but he had the cock of a giant. Whenever she stood up Jocelyn could see it... that throbbing thick hard muscle appearing out of Doris's cunt, smeared wet with her juices... Even when Doris stood right up the tip of Harvey's mammoth prick was still nestled inside her...

...then she'd sit back down... SPLAT... impaling herself with a scream of pleasure.

"Good boy... mmmmm... fuck her good boy," mumbled Jocelyn to herself, burying the big toy into her horning old cunt each time Doris sat back on Harvey's lap.

Harvey and Doris changed positions. Doris lay back on the sofa and Harvey, getting down on his knees between her spread legs, reinserted his giant prick back in her gaping snatch.

This was a favored position for the Besinger's. The old sofa was just the right height. When Harvey was on his knees on the carpet her cunt was in just the right place. Jocelyn could imagine just what sensation Doris was feeling... that perfect angle... deep into her cervix...

"Ooohhh yessss... good boy... that's the ticket! Do her that way..."

Jocelyn continued to ream her lovely old cunt, in out, in, out, in, out... matching Harvey's rhythm stroke for stroke.

How she did love watching her husband screw other women. He's like a machine, she thought lovingly. My special man...

Their big plump guest was moaning and groaning, big legs spread wide, big thick arms grasping and squeezing Harvey's slim muscular body that was humping into her. Jocelyn saw the tears of pleasure running down Doris's face were leaving streaks in her makeup...

Jealousy and desire started shooting their little arrows. She loved to share him but eventually, she couldn't bare it. She watched them secretly for as long as she could but finally hunger for Harvey's cock drove her back into the room. She lay back beside them reaming her cunt with her dildo...

Harvey smiled down at his masturbating wife. "She feels so good Mrs Besinger," he gasped. "She's gonna cum.... mmmmmm...real soon..."

"You like his big cock don't you Doris?" gasped Jocelyn as she shoved the big toy back in and out of herself. "You love my boy's big shlong inside you don't yu?"

"Ohhhh yessss..." sobbed the fat old lady as Harvey fucked her. "Ohhhhh yesss..."

"It's a real beauty isn't Dee," gasped Jocelyn, humping her cunt with the big black toy. "So big and thick and hard..."

"Ahhhh... ohhhhh... yesss... oh yesss," cried Doris.

"You're such a slut," rasped Jocelyn. "A fat slut aren't you?"

"YESSSS... OH YES... YES... OH YESSSsssss... I'm a BIG HOT SLUT...".

Doris screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body... a gush of her juice splattered out onto the lounge fabric...

"AHHHHHHHHH... OHHHH YESSSSSSSS... YESSSSSSSS.... YESSSSSsssss..."

Her long pink painted fingernails dug into Harvey's back but the boy was relentless... he pounded into Doris as the waves of her climax shiver ecstatically through her fat old body...

Harvey pulled his gigantic dripping knob out of Doris and turned to his wife...

"You ready Mrs Besinger?" he panted.

"That's right boy," she rasped eagerly. "My turn now!"

"Yes ma'am," said Harvey enthusiastically. The others were fun but his wife was the best...

Taking the big black dildo out of her cunt, she handed it to the sobbing gasping Doris who took it eagerly. It was dripping with Jocelyn's juices.

As Harvey drove his huge rock-hard prick into his wife's cunt, Doris inserted the big toy into her gaping wet hole, fucking herself like Jocelyn had done moments before.

She'd cum too quickly. She knew it.

I must be ready, she thought as she pounded her big meaty cunt with the giant dildo. I must be ready for when he fucks me again...

When Harvey was ready to swap back, Doris handed the dripping toy back to Jocelyn and eagerly welcomed the boy back inside herself...

And so the afternoon wore on. They swapped... then they swapped again... and then again... back and forth the trio went, a wonderful ménage à trois that none of them wanted to end.

Late in the afternoon, they were nearly exhausted, the two women from the plethora of orgasms that Harvey had given them and Harvey because, while he was healthy, young, and horny, he just about fucked himself silly.

Their naked bodies were flushed and slick with sweat. Positions had changed several times but now both women were up on their knees on the sofa, big fat bums up in the air, legs spread, holding the back of the seat cushions for balance. They were ready to push back against Harvey's invading cock when it came.

It was Jocelyn who first got it in the arse.

Both the old ladies' cunts were overused. Too much fucking with Harvey's long thick cock had left their pussies saturated and loose. But their arseholes were still lovely and tight...

"Ahhhh yesss boy..." she sobbed. "Put it in baby... put it in mommy's bottom..."

"Yessss ma'am... here it is... your lovely tight butthole..."

Jocelyn had grown to love anal sex. With her husband's big cock in her butt, she would reach down between her legs to finger her pussy and rub her clitoris.

"Yessss... mmmm oh YESSSS HARVEY BOY..."

The sweet burn of his great big dick farrowing her anus was exquisite...

...then Doris's arse was similarly used...

"OOHHHH HARVEY... OHHHH HARVEY... OHHHH HARVEY..." cried Doris as he reamed her big bum as well.

Harvey was getting close. He fucked one arsehole and then the other, pumping into their distended sphincters faster and faster until he was about to cum...

....then at the peak, as the cum was percolating in his balls, he'd stop and swap, giving himself a moment to get his shit together.

The two old ladies were loving it. There was no talking anymore, just feverish grunting... moans, and groans like animals... and gasping crying gushing climaxes...

Jocelyn was used to his magic dick, laughing happily as he made her cum again and again but Doris had never experienced anything like it before. So much sex and so many spasming, muscle-contracting orgasms. Harvey's relentless cock, pumped her arse like a metronome, fast and hard and regular as clockwork was producing more pleasure than she'd ever experienced before.

Jocelyn could tell by experience that Harvey was close. He was gasping with pleasure as he edged his dick in her arse, gripping her arse cheeks in a passionate vice-like grip...

"Ohhhh god... Mrs Besinger... I'm close... I... I... can't... hold... on... much... longer..."

"Yes boy, yes," croaked Jocelyn. "Finish in Doris... go on... she wants it... don't you Dee?"

"Mmmm, yessss... yesssss please... cummmm in my arse Harvey... fuck my arse and cum in me..."

Doris had been diddling her clit while Harvey fucked his wife, waiting expectantly for her turn.

From a hundred miles away she heard the audible 'POP' as Harvey's massive erection come out of his wife's butt for the last time...

"I'm gonna... I'm gonna cummmm in your arse, Mrs Herbertson," gasped Harvey.

For the final time she felt the young stud settle himself between her legs... his hands on her oversized butt moving her gigantic big bum cheeks apart... probing urgently against her overworked gaping sphincter... pushing his glorious thick long tool back into her butt...

"Oh Harvey, oh Harveyyy, Ohhhh Harveyyyy..."

Doris's hand was between her spread legs, madly frigging her cunt. All four fingers were inside herself... her thumb massaging her overworked clit... she was going to cum again...

"Are... are you... are you ready Mrs Herbertson?"

"Yessss... mmmm... oh yes... yes... yes..."

"I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna cum in your lovely big butt.... mmmmm... your lovely arsehole..."

"Yessss... yessss..." sobbed Doris, fingering her cunt as he pounded into her. She could feel his gigantic prick with her fingers as the massive thing buggered her. She was close... he was going to make her cum again...

"You're making me cummmmm," she whined. "You're making meeee cummmm..."

Harvey passed the point of no return... jizz started boiling up...

"HERE IT COMES," he cried. "HERE IT CUMMMMMMSSSSS..."

"AHHHH... OHHHHH... YES... YES... YES... OH HARVEYYYYYY..." waves of pleasure began to rock her giantess frame.

Doris' umteenth orgasm, as Harvey's sperm squirted into her bottom, was the biggest of them all.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHH..." she screamed, shrieking with pleasure over and over with her face pressed into the cushion on the back of the sofa...

"AHHHHHHHH... AHHHHHHHHH..."

Harvey was crying out as well as she shot his massive load inside the fat old woman's bum. He could feel his jizz, cool and wet around his pistoning prick, cum adding lubricant to Doris's burning butt...

"OOooooo OoOOoooo... yesssssss... take it... take it... mmmm... ahhhhh mmmmmm YESSSSSSSS... OH FUCK... TAKE IT ALL..."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR DENTURES!"

Later that night, when Doris had gone home, Harvey and Jocelyn relaxed in a bubbly bubble bath. They both needed it.

Harvey sat at one end and Jocelyn at the other, their legs intertwined between.

"That was super fun with Mrs Herbertson," said Harvey. "Maybe we could have her for lunch again sometime?...sometime soon?"

"Yes dear," said Jocelyn, sighing happily. "I loved watching you do it with her..."

"Her arse... I mean butt..."

"Arse is fine boy. I'm not that repressed."

"...her arse then. Her arsehole was excellent."

"And she was very thankful too boy," said Jocelyn. "Doris has promised she will get her husband to do whatever is required..."

Harvey sat up, splashing bathwater, interrupting the old woman which he knew was a no-no. "Are you saying what I think you're saying Mrs Besinger?" he asked excitedly.

"There's more! Goodness! If you'd just let me finish! I hate it when you blurt out questions like that! Just wait! You'll never get on in life unless you're prepared to listen. I've told you this a million times!"

"I'm sorry Mrs Besinger," said Harvey humbly.

"Yes, we're getting our land boy," she rasped. "Lock, stock, and barrel. And Doris is gifting money for that house kit you want. I didn't ask her mind you, she volunteered... which is a good thing because I don't see how we could afford to build anything without it..."

"Oh my god! Really? You aren't joshing me are you ma'am?"

Jocelyn smiled widely. "No boy, I'm not joshing you."

"I can't believe it," he exclaimed. "You're amazing... you're absolutely amazing..."

"Thank you boy," she said primly. "It was nothing really. It was you that sealed the deal. She was always going to help us but offering to pay for the cabin... well that's all you."

"Maybe if I do her again we can get a big flat-screen telly," said Harvey with a big teasing grin.

"Ha, Ha," laughed Jocelyn. "Or a spa bath..."

"...a swimming pool!" laughed Harvey.

As they lazily whiled away their time in the warm soapy water, Jocelyn told Harvey about her conversation with Father O'Conner. She told him how that at first he'd said no and then, when Jocelyn had told him about the video they had... and how they knew all about his relationship with Madison... he gave in completely.

"That stupid man caved in like a house of cards and told me everything..."

"Really?" said Harvey.

"Oh, you have no idea boy..."

Jocelyn lay back comfortably in the warm suds and told him what Father O'Conner had told her - how Madison sucked the priest's cock in the confessional as he listened to people tell their solid secrets... how he fucked her on the desk in the sacristy... all the things he did to the teen to rid her of evil...

As the story went on he started to get hard again. His wonderful old wife went into such brilliant sexy detail... and her big tits were floating in the bubbles like islands...

Jocelyn watched him grow. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw the purple tennis ball-sized head of his cock peeking up through the bubbles like a submarine's periscope.

"I'd like to do that Madison Slevinski," he muttered, stroking his cock under the water. "Do you remember how she was at our wedding?"

"Ha! Yes, I remember all right. The girls and I were hoping for a show. Would've got it too... if Mona hadn't stepped in..."

As Harvey slowly groped his giant cock the old lady's mouth started watering. The top three inches was sticking up out of the water... the tennis-ball sized, dark-purple hood...