The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 10

Story Info
Madison Slevinski gets just what she wants for Christmas.
14.2k words
4.77
8.7k
24

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peteh57
peteh57
747 Followers

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you, loyal followers. Here finally is the next instalment of The Spinster and the Boy. As always all characters are over 18 years of age and all players are consenting adults.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Madison Slevinski, Mona's second to oldest daughter, is the most spoilt teenager you could ever meet.

Her father and mother have eight children to feed and clothe but Madison is the favourite and her Mommy and Daddy give the gorgeous girl anything she wants. She's grown up expecting everything in life to come to her just as easily.

Madison is also a hot-blooded girl with an eager and innocent lust for fucking. She fantasises about it all the time, imagining men fucking her... one after the other... dozens and dozens of them... all lined up... taking turns to fill her with their lovely spunk...

"I... I... must be a proper nymphomaniac, Morrie," she gasped, as Morgan, her devoted but not quite as beautiful sister, licked her arsehole and fucked Madison's cunt with a large Polish sausage that her father had brought for his lunches. "I can't think about anything else..."

Morgan had to remove her tongue from her sister's butt to respond.

"I don't know why you need cock at all Maddie," she said lovingly. "I can give you everything you need..."

"Mmmm... yessss. You do try dear Morrie," sighed Madison as she pushed her perfect peach arse back onto her sister's tongue. "But there's... mmmmm... something special about a lovely big dick..."

Madison and Morgan Slavinski were very close. In a house of eight children, the two older girls had shared a bedroom their whole lives, growing up in each other's shadows.

When Morgan got her first period, Madison followed suit a few days later (even though she was a year younger) and when the time came for the inevitable teenage sexual experimentation phase of their lives, it was only logical that they'd share that as well.

While most teenagers masturbate to relieve their pent-up sexual energies, the sisters have each other. Every night they do what they love best... bringing each other off.

On this particular evening, twelve days before Christmas, the beautiful girls were on Morgan's bed, kissing and cuddling... fingering and licking... and taking turns with the long thick salami.

"Mmmmm... ohhh that feels good Maddy," moaned Morgan as Madison took control and slid it into her sister's wet gaping cont. "You... you know just what to do..."

The foot-long roll of cold meat was slippery with both girl's juices. They'd been fucking it for over an hour. The big sausage made slushy wet sounds as Madison fucked Morgan's cunt... squilsch, squilsch, squilsch...

I wonder if Daddy will notice? thought Madison as she aimed for Morgan's G-spot. He might like the added flavour... go looking for the same brand...

Thinking her sister's little giggle at her private joke was Madison showing her joy at the situation they both found themselves in, Morgan laughed as well.

"I love you just the most Maddie," she tittered. "This is just the very best time of the day..."

"I love you too my beautiful darling," said Madison.

Madison removed the big sausage from her sister's cunt and passed it over. "Here Morrie," she said. "My turn..."

Both girls were very similar looking... as siblings so often are. Almost identical except for the hair.

Like their beautiful mother, both girls had thick black hair but, were Morgan preferred a short black bob, Madison liked hers long... wavy and full like her mom. It cascaded down over her shoulders to the middle of her back making her the more classically beautiful of the two.

Knowing how much Morgan loved her to look feminine, Madison was wearing her shorty short, black babydoll nightie in sheer satin.

She'd outgrown the cute little negligees years ago. She was much shorter then and had no real boobs to speak of. Now the sexy nightie barely covered her pussy at all and her full firm tits stretched rudely out the front of the soft translucent material... firm nipples jutting out tantalisingly for her sister to tweak...

"You're so sexy," Morgan was saying as she kissed her sister's neck... "If I was a boy, I'd fuck you senseless..."

"Mmmm... oh Morrie, You fuck me soooo well..." sighed Madison. "If you were a guy I'd so totally let you..."

Morgan was also lovely but in a more tomboyish way. Her short hair was cut like a boy... a pageboy look that couldn't disguise her natural female beauty. She was wearing an oversized man's pyjama top, a masculine-looking dark green striped one that had once belonged to her father. She'd undone the buttons so Madison could cup and fondle her similarly perfectly pert breasts so she may as well have been naked. Her lithe toned body shone with vitality...

She's like a nymphette from a wet dream, thought Madison, as she cupped her sister's left tit. Like Peter Pan...

Morgan was fucking her so nice. Madison closed her eyes and rubbed her clitoris as her sister drove the makeshift dildo in and out of her.

"Mmmmm... oh yessss... that's sooo goooood," she gasped.

As her sister fucked her, Madison mentally compared the bratwurst to Father O'Conner's big prick... as well as Harvey's magnificent tool.

The fat old priest's big dick was the only one she could really compare though. He was the only man who'd fucked her so far. He did her regularly, at least twice a week, which was good...

...on the other hand, Harvey's dick was incredible. She remembered vividly how it grew in her hand behind the school toilet block... impossibly big and hard...

"What do you think of Harvey?" asked Madison as she nibbled her sister's ear. "I think he's a snack..."

"Harvey Besinger? "He's ok I guess... but I don't understand why you want him so much..."

"He's more than okay Morrie," exclaimed Madison. "He's amazing..."

"He's too loyal to that old woman," said Morgan as she drove the sausage in and out of her sister's pussy. "You might as well forget about him."

"Not a chance," said Madison, spreading her legs wide so her sister could get it further in. "I'll... mmmm... I'll do anything to have him."

"Who needs him baby girl?" muttered Morgan huskily. "I love pussy... I love your pussy...."

"Father... Father O'Conner is good," gasped Madison. "But H... Harvey's is much bigger..."

When it was her turn again, Morgan's thoughts went off on a very different track. As Madison combed her fingers through her older sister's pubic hair... trailing a finger tantalisingly between her pussy lips... parting them so she could slide the meaty phallus in more easily... Morgan was imagining she and Madison living together as husband and wife... some little town where nobody knew they were sisters...

"I don't know how you can let that degenerate old priest touch you," sighed Morgan jealousy.

"I just love cocks Morrie," explained Madison pragmatically. "I need cock sooooo bad..."

Morgan shook her head, not understanding at all.

As Madison fucked her, Morgan slid her bunched fingers deep inside Madison's pussy, twisting and delving...

Madison discarded the sausage and did the same for Morgan, sliding her fingers into her butch sister's hairy wet snatch...

"You should really give cock a chance Morrie," gasped Madison as Morgan's thumb abraded against her clitoris.

"I think they're... disgusting," panted Morgan. "I don't know how you stand it..."

"I'm sure... mmmm... Father O'Conner would do us both together if we asked him..." persisted Madison.

"God. No... no way. I don't need any... any man Maddy," said Morgan. "There's nothing better than... ahhhh... your pussy juice!"

For a moment she removed her fingers from her sister's twat and, putting them to her mouth, licked Madison's dripping sweet nectar from her fingers...

Not for the first time did Madison consider telling her sister she wasn't a virgin anymore. Madison hated having secrets from her sexy hot sibling but she knew Morgan would not be happy to find out the truth...

Morgan and Madison had lost their virginity at the same time. The good Father had taken them on the night of Harvey and Jocelyn's wedding. He'd fucked them both... but Morgan had been passed out drunk, so unconscious she'd had no idea what the depraved man was doing to her...

"Let me lick you baby girl," said Madison urgently.

"Mmmm... yeah. Let's lick..." gasped Morgan.

The two girls lay down head to toe on Morgan's bed, their faces opposite the other's cunt... leaning in hungrily.

Deep between each other's thighs, arms wrapped around, they drew the other as close as they could so they could lick as deeply as possible, confident their sister would give as good as she got.

No more talking...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PERMISSION

Ironically, for a girl raised to expect everything to just fall into her lap, Madison found getting a man to fuck her more difficult than she'd imagined it would be.

It's just ridiculous, she thought to herself. I'm not underage...

Father O'Conner's big old prick was great. Her cunt ached him all the time. Sometimes she thought the priest's big old cock was the only thing keeping her sane. The priest wasn't afraid of leading her astray... unlike all the others...

Her requirements weren't overly high. As far as she was concerned all a man needed was a cock... and they all had one of them.

All the guys at school thought she was hot. She could feel their eyes following her all the time... mentally undressing her. She'd seen the bulges in their pants that she caused. The young boys were forever trying to see up her dress or down her blouse...

No doubt jerking off at night thinking about me, she thought scornfully. What a waste... they could all fuck me if they wanted...

But when she said hello or even just smiled their way they didn't know what to do. They were all either too inexperienced to read the obvious signals she was giving out or just plain scared of how beautiful she was. She'd let Howie Krinshaw feel her tits but when she reached for the fly of his pants, the stupid child had literally run away!

She had better luck with the older men. The male educators were flattered that a ravishing young woman was coming on to them. But polishing their egos was as far as it went. They seemed to have even more reasons not to fuck her. Either they couldn't bring themselves to take advantage of her innocence, or they were afraid they'd get caught and lose their jobs, or their wives... or go to jail!

...which is so stupid. I'm old enough.

And then there were the old men at church. What a bunch of hopeless losers they were. They were either too old to get it up or they had that stupid moral compass Father O'Conner was always rabbiting on about... 'thou shall not covert thy neighbour's ass', or some shit.

...which is ironic. The old priest is happy to fuck me every chance he gets, though Madison.

Harvey Besinger was who she really wanted.

As she sucked the priest's big dick in the confessional, she'd listen to her mother talk about her secret life with Mrs Besinger... including the amazing things Harvey did to her.

"He's sooooo big, Father," she heard her mother say. "He makes me cum and cum..."

Her mom's sexy stories drove Madison crazy...

...and they also made Father O'Conner cum.

The plump middle-aged priest would hold Madison's head in the confined space of the confessional booth and slam her roughly up and down on his hard seven-inch cock...

...mercilessly fucking her face until he blew his load in her mouth...

...holding her down until she swallowed all his jizz...

Madison loved it. She imagined it was Harvey's cum she was drinking.

Her desire for Harvey had grown fiercely over the years, so much in fact that just seeing him made her horny. If she saw him at school or university, or at church, her breath would quicken and her pussy would dilate like the horny slut she was. He looked so sweet and normal... not like the owner of a cock so big he had to wear special underpants to accommodate it.

She'd almost had him once. Had actually held his big knob in her hands behind the school toilets... felt it growing... getting harder... but he'd turned her down flat. No matter how much she threw herself at him he always said no... and this just made her want him more.

One day, in desperation, she'd cornered him after class, pushing him unceremoniously into a storeroom.

"You can have me anywhere Harvey," she said breathlessly, grinding her nubile young body against him. "Anytime... it can be our special secret... Nobody would ever know... Please..."

She felt the giant erection she'd instantly caused pushing into her crotch... but he'd still said no. Stupid Harvey was devoted to his old lady wife.

"There's no way Maddy," he'd croaked. "I mean, you're really hot and all, but there's no way we can do it... not without Mrs Besinger's permission that is..."

Most people would leave it at that but, as mentioned, Madison was used to getting her way.

She may have looked like her mother but looks are deceptive. The spunky teenager was definitely not the doorstop her mother was. In fact, she was more like Jocelyn Besinger than anyone would ever have realised... or Madison would care to admit.

Like Jocelyn, taking control of situations was something she'd had always done and if it was permission she needed then it was permission she would get. She would do whatever it took.

At church the following Sunday, she went looking for the owner of the cock!

It's not right or natural, she thought self-righteously. A prick like Harvey's should be in a young woman's pussy, not some decrepit old lady!

When Father O'Conner had finished his sermon and told everyone to 'Go in Peace', the neat little church exploded into motion. All the pent-up energy accumulated during the service was injected into everyone's legs at the same time.

People milled about everywhere as if it was Grand Central Station. Kids ran up and down the aisle and everyone was talking at once...

...and Madison lost sight of the Besingers in the crowd.

Scanning around desperately, she saw Father O'Conner beckoning her from the sacristy door and she was so well trained she almost went to him. The thought of his big cock inside her made her pussy wet and she almost stopped looking for the old woman and the boy.

But she dug deep and ignored him. He'll have to wait, she thought.

She finally found the two Besingers in the last place she looked. They were all alone, making out in the shady entrance to the bell tower that rose up behind the church. Her young school friend and the old lady were locked together like a couple of teenagers in heat... bodies pressed together under the dangling bell ropes.

Jocelyn and Harvey were just killing time. They figured the half hour between when the congregation filtered off home and the start of Jocelyn's, Womens Church Committee, was plenty of time for a 'quicky'.

Madison stood quietly behind them and watched, her jealousy and lust growing as they pawed each other. The hands of the young man and the old woman were all over each other and they were joined at the mouth in the most passionate french kiss Madison had ever seen.

The slurpy grunting sounds their mouths were making made her feel dizzy...

When Harvey began to lift up the old lady's ugly sack-like dress and Jocelyn started fumbling with his belt buckle, Madison knew she had to do something or they'd start fucking and she'd never get to plead her case.

She cleared her throat and they both jumped.

"Fuck! Bloody hell Madison," cried Harvey, stepping away from his flushed old wife.

"Good God Girl!" crowed the old lady, clasping her substantial breast as though she was having a heart attack. "Are you trying to KILL ME?"

"I'm... I'm sorry Mrs Besinger," said the flustered young teen. "I didn't mean to... to startle you..."

"What? WHAT DO YOU WANT?" cried Jocelyn angrily. She'd been so looking forward to the boy's giant dong...

"There's... there's something very important I need to talk to you about..."

"Well? WHAT IS IT?"

Suddenly Madison didn't know what to say. The old lady was so angry that her well-rehearsed speech went right out of her head. She tried again...

"Well... I'm sorry to bother you," said Madison again. "I was hoping I could... talk to you about... about..."

"WHAT? Spit it out, child! Say your BIT, stupid girl, OR LEAVE US BE!"

Harvey stood to the side and chuckled silently as Madison fumbled. She was holding her own but just barely. His sexy old wife was way too imposing for a spoilt upstart girl like Madison.

She hasn't got a chance, he thought to himself.

It wasn't only because he wanted to fuck Madison that he intervened. Harvey was a nice boy really and had a gentle heart. Leaning in close he whispered into his wife's ear. "She's here about me, Mrs Besinger," he murmured. "She... you know... wants me..."

A look of dawning understanding came over Jocelyn's craggy angry features.

"Ah... I see," she said.

This child is just as beautiful as Mona, thought Jocelyn to herself. Delectable. Quite delectable...

The idea of watching Harvey's giant cock reaming this beautiful young goddess made her mouth water.

"Is this true dear?" she asked aloud, her raspy old voice suddenly kind.

Jocelyn took Harvey's slowly deflating erection in her hand, squeezing it through his gabardine dress pants. "Is this what you want sweetheart?"

Madison was so embarrassed she wanted the ground to open and swallow her up but stood her ground and managed a nod.

"I'm... I'm... it's just that..."

"Speak frankly dear," said Jocelyn. "Do you want Harvey's lovely big phallus?"

Harvey gasped as Jocelyn fondled his cock. His ten-inch erection grew hard again, filling out the front of his pants like a large banana...

"Yes please, Mrs Besinger," she choked. "I want it really really bad."

"Then you shall have it! 4pm tomorrow, girl," said Jocelyn officiously. "Not a moment before and not a moment after."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BUS DRIVER BURT

Jocelyn prepared for Madison's visit the next day with the same meticulous care she brought to every facet of her life. Everything must be timed to perfection or it just wouldn't work.

It was important to the old lady that Mona was involved. Jocelyn wanted her to see Harvey screwing her daughter. If you'd have pressed her, Jocelyn would have said the humiliation was part of her slave's training. Destroying the beautiful brunette's self-respect was important to Jocelyn and Mona loved it. The more degrading the better.

Well before Madison arrived, Jocelyn directed Mona into the darkened spare bedroom across the hall. At first, she didn't see the man standing silently in the corner...

...but when the large, shadowy figure registered, Mona screamed!

Shaking with fright she gripped her mistress's arm as though the old woman would protect her. "WHO IS IT?" she cried.

"Shut up stupid girl," said Jocelyn. "You'll frighten our guest."

Everything about the figure was indistinct. In the darkened room all Mona could say for sure was that he was big and he was naked. The silhouette of a large cock was hanging down between its legs...

"I don't have time for this Mona," said Jocelyn irritably, shaking her off her arm. "Pull yourself together."

Mona took a deep calming breath. "Yes Mistress," she said weakly. "Of course Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress..."

Her mistress pushed her onto the bed, making her kneel down o. Her hands and knees with her butt up in the air.

"That's right girl. Right there... legs apart... perfect. Stay there."

From her spot up on the bed she found herself able to look through the open door, right into the main bedroom across the hall. She knew that room well, particularly the four-poster double bed in the middle. She spent a lot of her time on that bed.

peteh57
peteh57
747 Followers