The Spinster and the Boy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could also sense the man in the corner behind her. She imagined she could already feel him looking up between her legs...

Jocelyn paused as she left them, looking back through the bedroom door.

"Don't look at him or talk to him Mona" she said, as if she could read her slave's mind. "Our guest will have use of you later, won't you?"

"Yes ma'am," came a deep husky voice from the shadows.

The fellows' voice made Mona shiver but she accepted her fate.

Looking into the Besinger's bedroom a warm contentment washed over Mona Slevinski. This is what I am now, she thought happily. If my mistress has found some big homeless person to fuck me, then that is what will happen.

The things that were done to her in this house would have shocked the old Mona. If you'd have told her ten years ago that she'd be a sex slave to Jocelyn Besinger, on hands and knees in a darkened room, waiting for some strange man to fuck her, she'd have said you were mad.

The truth is that ever since that day, so many years ago, when she'd seen Harvey and Mrs Besinger fucking, Mona Slevinski had been sliding down the slippery slope of depravity.

A decade later her whole life had changed. She looked at everything differently now. Her family and her church, that used to be everything to her, didn't seem to matter so much anymore. All that mattered was here and now... the stranger with the big cock.

The stranger was Burt the Bus Driver... but he wasn't homeless.

From the time he'd caught Mrs Besinger masturbating on his bus, Jocelyn and Burt had formed an unlikely friendship. They'd chat and flirt and sometimes, if the bus was empty and she was feeling generous, she would give him a handjob. That was not something that Harvey needed to know about.... and it meant nothing really. It was simple payment for dropping her right at her door.

It transpired that Burt was a lonely middle-aged divorcée and he was forever trying to take her out.

"I guess you probably think I'm too young for you Mrs Besinger," he'd say, "but I think you're exciting and vivacious and I'd be honoured if you'd consider going out with me. Your age doesn't matter to me in the slightest..."

Jocelyn would just smile... maybe kiss his cheek. Burt was over forty and much too old for her. Her gorgeous Harvey was half that. "Age doesn't matter to me either Burt, but I'm very happy at home thank you very much."

When Burt found out that Jocelyn was married and her husband was barely out of his teens he'd been mortified, but the old lady had thought it was funny and didn't hold it against him. For reasons beyond the simple fellow's understanding, Jocelyn Besinger seemed to like him and, when she'd offered to show her gratitude for his preferential treatment, Burt had jumped at the chance.

Now, standing like a naked statue in the darkest shadows, he had never been so excited in his life. With batted breath, he watched the stunning brunette climb up onto the bed, and get down on her hands and knees as directed. His cock reared up hard and ready and he couldn't resist giving it a few tugs. The lady Mrs Besinger wanted him to fuck was perfect.

The light casting in from the other room fell onto the woman's mature body... a physic glowing with health, curvaceous and feminine...

...and she was wearing lingerie that a Victoria's Secret model might wear... or a porn star...

...or maybe she's a prostitute, he thought excitedly. Maybe she's one of them high-priced whores you hear about...

"Thank you... Thank you Mrs Besinger," he prayed under his breath.

For some reason, his hostess had turned off the lights and drawn the blinds. Burt and the beautiful woman were alone in the dark and quiet. He could hear her breathing and the occasional shuffle of her knees on the paisley quilt cover. Somewhere in another part of the house, the shower was running...

No one in that room across the hall will be able to see what goes on in here, he thought to himself as he waited. But we can see them... like a pair of Peeping Toms.

Mrs Besinger came into the room leading Harvey by the hand. There was a blindfold over his eyes.

Mona recognised the mask as a pair of Mrs Besinger's brown pantyhose, wrapped several times to blind the boy. He obviously couldn't see anything.

Mrs Besinger was directing him about like a blind person. She lay him down carefully on their bed and tied him with cords to the four bedposts.

Mona recognised this as a normal part of their sex play. It was often her who was the one tied up, or Harvey. Occasionally even Mrs Besinger was the one being teased but that was rare.

Their game started very gently... soft quick kisses that Harvey never knew were coming or where on his body her lips would go. Even this innocent play was enough to make Harvey's giant cock rear up like a telegraph poll.

Her kisses strayed to all parts of his body, neck, chest, nipples, stomach... his cock...

...and then she sucked him a little. Harvey cried out with pleasure as his old lady wife fellated him... his hips reared up off the mattress as he tried to get more of himself in her mouth...

When she saw her mistress remove her teeth so she could get more of her boy down her throat, Mona couldn't resist any longer. She didn't want to masturbate in front of the brute in the corner but she had no choice. Up on her hands and knees on the spare bedroom mattress, Mona reached between her legs and started fingering her wet horny twat...

...joining Burt who'd been jerking off from the moment he'd first seen Mona's perfect peach arse.

They watched jealously as Mrs Besinger lowered her hefty body down on Harvey's face. The young man's eyes were blindfolded but his tongue and nose were free. He was perfectly able to lick his wife's pussy and delve into her arsehole. On her knees, squatting over his head, her big hairy cunt was spread all over the boy's face.

They could hear them talking quite clearly...

"Ahhh yesss... you like licking my old pussy, don't you boy?" she said, lovingly combing her fingers through her young husband's hair...

"Yeth Mithth Han'clock," he mumbled, his voice slurred from his tongue deep in Jocelyn's cunt.

"Mmmm... you're a good boy," said the old woman kindly.

"Mmmm... yeah..." said Harvey as he slobbered away inside his wife's big old meaty cunt. "Yeth Mithith Bathinga..."

"Yes, yes, you're a good boy," she said as she changed her position so she was over his erection. "Mommy needs some fucking now boy..."

From the darkened bedroom across the hall, Burt and Mona watched her tease him, licking, sucking, kissing, fucking - they were having a wonderful time.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THE BESINGERS

At the time as Jocelyn was riding Harvey's cock, Madison was catching a bus to their house.

Walking up to their house from the bus stop, she was surprised to see another bus, similar to the one she'd just got off, parked by the curb out the front. The big blue and orange people-mover looked very out of place on a suburban street but, figuring it had broken down, she didn't give it a second thought. She had other things on her mind.

Madison had timed her trip perfectly. She did not want to give old Mrs Besinger any excuse to change her mind. It was precisely four o'clock when she walked up the front garden path to the Besinger's front door.

Mrs Besinger will appreciate my promptness, she thought, and, too excited to notice the doorbell, she rapped on the frosted front door glass instead.

When there was no immediate answer, the over-excited girl began to fret. Harvey's little blue Mazda was in the driveway... he must be home...

...then she saw the little black button of the doorbell and pressed it several times...

After what seemed ages she saw the distorted figure of Mrs Besinger through the faceted door glass and stupidly pressed the bell again...

"STOP PRESSING THE BLOODY BELL," came Jocelyn's angry muffled voice. "Just wait... goodness me..."

Realising she'd angered the fierce old woman again, Madison almost turned and ran. But then the door opened and she was confronted by the imposing figure of Jocelyn Besinger.

"WHAT?" said the old lady angrily.

"It's me Mrs Besinger," gushed Madison. "For... four o'clock... on the button..."

The crabby expression on the old woman's face changed, replaced with a wide smile.

"Ah, it's young Madison Slevinski,' she said as though she'd forgotten Madison was coming. "Come in, come in. Don't dawdle child.."

Madison stepped through the door and Mrs Besinger closed it firmly behind her.

"Don't you look lovely," said the old woman. "Aren't you just scrumptious in your school clothes?"

"Thank you Mrs Besinger," said Madison politely.

"Not at all girl," said the old lady, patting Madison's butt. "You young people are so lovely to look at."

Mrs Besinger's hand lingered on her bottom and Madison didn't even think to move away. It suited the gorgeous schoolgirl just fine. She didn't suffer from false modesty and she knew exactly how good she looked.

Her uniform wasn't suitable for school at all but technically there were no rules broken. The gorgeous young brunette looked erotic as hell even though it was mostly standard school-issue clothing. It was Madison's terrific figure that made it look hot. She looked more like a stripper dressed in a sexy schoolgirl costume than an actual student.

Her red school tie and long-sleeved white school shirt - monogrammed on the pocket and buttoned to the neck, was standard issue. It's true that on Madison the official blouse was very tight over her big boobs but it was still acceptable, no rules broken, even though the buttons gaped, threatening to bust open, giving the viewer tantalizing glimpses of her lacy white bra. Madison couldn't help it if her boobs were growing quicker than her mother could buy shirts.

On her feet, she was wearing standard white school socks and polished black school shoes, just as she should, and while the wedge heel of her black pumps was probably higher than school policy recommended, nobody could make a fuss about that either.

It was her skirt that broke the rules. Broke them and threw them out the window!

All the girls at school stretched the regulations about the length of their dresses but the hem of Madison's red tartan skirt was so far above her knees it had become the miniest of miniskirts. It showed off her long toned legs to perfection. If she'd sneezed you'd have seen her knickers... a lacy white g-string... also not school-approved attire.

The prudish old female teachers were unhappy about it of course. They shook their collective heads in disbelief. But they knew it would be pointless to make a fuss because all the male teachers loved it. Burt Crosby, the English master, walked into a wall when he passed Madison in the corridor, breaking his nose, and the male students were stupefied by her, following the teen around like baby ducklings.

Yes. Madison knew the power of her sex appeal. Beauty helped in life... like now... literally opening doors for her. If old Mrs Besinger wanted to grope her butt, well that was a price she was happy to pay if she got Harvey's prick in the end.

Jocelyn's dressing gown was not what would be considered classically sexy. The puffy green material, decorated with garish needlepoint flowers, was exactly what an old woman would wear.

Nevertheless the busty old broad radiated an earthy sex appeal that drove her young man crazy. From her tightly bound hair and horn-rimed spectacles that sat askew on the end of her long nose, to her big booby cleavage, a plunging deep abyss that was barely contained by the tie around her waist, down to her little feet in a pair of fluffy white slippers, she was sex personified to guys who love older women.

Madison could never understand what Harvey saw in the old woman... but she was beginning to understand. She was very old but there was something earthy and sensual about Jocelyn Besinger... a certain sexy attractiveness that most women didn't have...

...out of the blue, a vivid picture of Mrs Besinger fucking Harvey came into her head... the old lady sitting astride his big prick, riding him like an old cowgirl...

"You're here for Harvey aren't you?" said Jocelyn, snapping Madison back to the here and now.

The old lady's hand was magically underneath Madison's short pleated skirt now, squeezing a perfect panty-clad bum cheek...

"Yes ma'am, Mrs Besinger," croaked Madison. "I've been... I've been so looking forward to it..."

Jocelyn was close to her... close enough to kiss. Madison looked at her desiccated, lined old face and fought the desire to do just that. The old lady's hand was inside her panties now... her hand groping her right butt cheek...

"Yes. His cock really is wonderful," said Jocelyn matter-of-factly. "He's the best thing that ever happened to me you know. Such a wonderful boy..."

"Yes, Mrs Besinger... Mom said how much you loved him..."

"Yes. I know about you too girl. I know about you and that degenerate old priest. I know about you listening to your mother's private confessions... I know about you lusting after Harvey like a bitch in heat..."

Madison could feel the old lady trying to get her fingers between her legs and without thinking she spread her legs so she could.

"Your mother loves it. Do you know that she begs for my boy big knob?" asked Jocelyn, inches from Madison's face. "And you want him to don't you? You've held his big cock... felt it getting hard in your hand... and you want it don't you?"

Madison closed her eyes and nodded. The old lady knew everything. She was easing fingers into her cunt. Madison's legs felt weak...

"Yes... yes... Mrs Besinger..."

"Good girl, good girl. You're ready for him, aren't you? I can feel you are..."

Again the embarrassed quick node. "Yes please Mrs Besinger," she whimpered.

"All right girl. Let's get these silly knickers off," said Jocelyn, pulling the flimsy bit of nothing down Madison's legs. "He can't fuck you with these on, now can he?"

"No... no ma'am," mumbled Madison.

She held the old lady's shoulder for balance and stepped out of her knickers. She saw Mrs Besinger put them in the pocket of her gown.

"Now come with me, girl. Quietly mind. I don't want to hear a sound out of you. No matter what you see... Not A Sound! Do we understand each other?"

"Yes Mrs Besinger," breathed Madison quietly.

"No talking, no noises at all" whispered Mrs Besinger. "Understood?"

Madison nodded, unsure what her hostess meant, but ready to agree to anything.

"Good. Good girl," muttered Jocelyn. squeezing her hand. "Then get ready. This is your lucky day."

Like a willing lamb to the slaughter, she let Jocelyn lead her down the hallway.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

DON'T FUCK HER TILL I GIVE YOU THE SIGNAL!

Earlier Burt and the gorgeous brunette on the bed had watched Mrs Besinger tie her young husband up and then do wonderful things to him... among other things, jerking his giant, well-lubricated prick with a masturbation toy.

Burt saw that the Fleshlight was one of the sorts that vibrated and was open at both ends so Harvey's ten-incher had room to poke out the other end. Mrs Besinger jerked him with it and sucked up the droplets of precum that formed on the top.

Sometimes she teased his erection just with her tongue, licking up the shaft and over the massive purple mushroom head. Sometimes she'd take him slowly into her mouth, jerking his cock till her lips met her hand. Sometimes, as she jerked him, she'd take one of his balls in her mouth...

...and sometimes she'd fuck him.

Stroking his big hard cock, Burt watched his sexy old bus passenger fuck her husband a dozen times. She'd get the young fellow to a fever pitch, clamber up over him, and lower herself down on his enormous erection... bringing herself off with lovely little mini-climaxes.

"Ha, Ha... good boy," she'd laugh. "There's another one..."

Burt could see she was careful not to make him cum though. Even men like Harvey can only cum two or three times in quick succession. If he blew his load now that would be very bad timing.

Once or twice it was a close thing but the old lady was a wonderful lover and was adept at keeping her man's cum in his balls. She rode the young fellow till he was about to blow... and then she'd clamp her strong cunt muscles on his knob... squeezing tight till it was safe to continue.

Burt couldn't believe how lusty she was for such an old woman. She must be well into her seventies, he thought, as he watched Jocelyn, still wearing her jade green dressing gown, riding her young lover like a cowgirl busting an unbroken mustang.

His feverish eyes went back to the goddess on the bed in front of him... her arse, her gorgeous feminine butt, and her fingers dancing over and into her beautiful pussy, framed in lacy crotchless nickers...

...and she was groaning with a sound of such pure lust that Burt was afraid he was going to break his promise.

Mrs Besinger had told him not to fuck her until she signalled him, but Burt was losing control. The goddess was mewing... quietly gasping as she fucked herself... and he could hear the wet slush, slush, slush as she humped her fisted fingers into her pussy...

He would have blown his load ages ago if he hadn't promised Mrs Besinger that he'd wait for her cue.

When he noticed her big breasts were lactating... milk dripping out of her engorged excited nipples, falling down onto the mattress.

He couldn't resist any longer...

If the Besinger's front doorbell hadn't rung right at that moment, Burt's big cock would have been balls deep in Mona's cunt.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

BLINDFOLDED

Jocelyn led Madison into the bedroom.

The horny young teen didn't know what to expect but she thought was prepared for anything. She really wasn't. The sight that greeted her was so far out of her realm of experience she almost screamed.

She stifled her cry of surprise when she saw Mrs Besinger put her finger to her lips... the universal sign that says 'stay quiet'.

Harvey was lying on the bed totally naked and spread out like a starfish, his limbs tied to the four bedposts...

...and he was blindfolded. A silky brown scarf was tied across his eyes. He couldn't see anything.

Madison gazed wide-eyed at the sight of his slim athletic body...

...he was totally exposed... bound and blinded...

...his giant cock laying semi-erect across his thigh like a long thick snake...

"Who is it Mrs Besinger?" he asked eagerly when Jocelyn sat on the bed beside him. "Is Madison here?"

Madison flinched at the sound of her name.

"No boy... just Mormons..." said Jocelyn, winking up at Madison. "I sent them on their way."

"Oh. I thought it might be Maddy," he said in a disappointed tone. "I thought she was due about now..."

"She's late boy," said Jocelyn with mock disgust. She looked at Madison with a sly smile. "If she arrived now I'm inclined to turn her away for being tardy..."

"No! Please don't Mrs Besinger," said the blindfolded Harvey. "Something must have held her up..."

Madison felt like she was having an out-of-body experience. The situation just didn't feel real. The object of her desire was right there... obviously disappointed she hadn't arrived yet...

His skin was youthful and blemish-free. There was fine downy hair on his arms and legs, and a sparse spattering of black hair that led like a road from his belly button down to his crotch.

Sitting on the edge of the bed Mrs Besinger leaned over and kissed Harvey on the lips. Madison watched her hands move affectionately over his chest, tweaking his little masculine nipples, on the way slowly down over his abdomen to his huge cock.

"She might have forgotten... or got cold feet..."