The Spire Ch. 03

Story Info
Leon is moved to a new room, and a new method of edging.
1.7k words
4.42
10k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/06/2024
Created 05/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nedanon55
Nedanon55
50 Followers

Leon was dazed. His world was an endless cycle of edging. He had no idea what day it was, what time it was. Every now and then, that blonde bastard- Cameron? Would come, remove his chastity device so he could relieve himself, give him some kind of liquid nutrition, then leave with a little smirk. He never said anything. Perhaps he wasn't permitted. He hadn't heard that other voice in awhile, weeks maybe. In fact, he didn't hear any voices aside from the damned moans and cries of lust that continued to play on loop in his headphones.

He was going mad.

One day, there was a change in routine. He was mechanically blindfolded again, and his chastity device was removed. He yelled and growled and begged behind his gag, and to his surprise, whoever was handling his throbbing cock gave him a few firm strokes. It wasn't enough to get him off, but it was the first human contact hes had since the torture began. He began to plead and thrust his hips for more, and heard a laugh. The man who spoke over the speaker before!

"Do you want something, my sweet little toy?"

The condescending tone made Leon bristle, and he tried to growl defiantly, but it fizzled into a needy whimper as the man stroked his cock again. He heard him laugh.

"Just relax, pet. You might like the next phase of your training."

He felt a prick in his neck and yelped- the contents flowing into him was cold. Whatever it was acted fast, and his eyelids got heavy. He felt his bindings being undone, but before he could try and throw a punch or react in any meaningful way, he tumbled ungracefully out of consciousness.

****

Cameron helped to buckle Leon's unconscious body to his new training chair. His legs were spread apart, his erect cock sticking straight up, despite his medically induced sleeping state. Cameron glanced around the room- it had been awhile since he'd last been in it himself. The room appeared completely white, small. But the blonde twink knew that each of the four walls was actually a series of massive screens. Vaguely, he remembered entering this room frightened, angry, fighting. He couldn't for the life of him remember why, but still being in the room once more made him uneasy. He focused his attention back on his fellow pet. Leon was the one needing to be broken in now, not him.

The cock gag had been removed, replaced instead with a leather bit. His blind fold had also been removed, and Cameron couldn't help but admire that peaceful look he had. It wasn't the first time he had noticed how handsome the college boy was. He felt his own cock stirring in his pants, stopped by his own chastity device. He shifted uncomfortably and moved on. If he was good, and finished quickly, perhaps his master would let him suck Leon off once he was finished in the training room.

Cam placed a flexible plastic sheath over the boy's cock, locking it on with a ring at the base. With the click of a button, the air left the sheathe, fixing the plastic snugly over Leon's dick. Cam smirked a little at the resulting moan. He placed electrode pads over the boy's inner thighs, stomach, pecs, and temples. The sheathe had its own row of electrodes riding up the underside of his cock. He plugged the wires into the black box under the chair Leon was strapped to, then worked the dildo underneath into the boy's waiting ass. It took some work, but relaxed as Leon was (not that he had much choice), he soon had the mechanical cock nestled snugly in the college boy's ass, resting just against his prostate.

Cameron double checked the straps over his legs, arms, stomach, and chest to ensure they were tight. He fit one more across his forehead, forcing his head to remain in one fixed position. He stepped back to examine his work and rubbed a little at his own caged dick, moaning a little. "Enjoy yourself, Leon." he said, before gathering his things to return to his master's side. Hidden cameras would record the whole thing for them to watch in a separate room, and despite Cameron's apprehension in the room itself, he was eager to watch the tough, fighty college boy get broken down even more.

***

Leon's whole body felt stiff, and he groaned as he woke up. The room he was in was dim, but he realized after blinkin for a moment that he could see. He wasn't blind folded. He felt something encasing his cock, and tried to reach for it in disgust- but he couldn't budge his arm a bit. In a panic, he tested his other limbs, but they were held down against the mechanical chair he was seated on by wide vinyl straps. He was being forced to look ahead, and before he could catch his bearings, the room seemed to explode with light.

Each of the walls showed white- giant blank screens. A voice played over a speaker that seemed to come from all around him.

"Good morning Leon. Welcome to the next phase of your training."

It was the damned man's voice from before. Leon bit into the leather bit gag forced in his mouth and growled, trying and failing to struggle out of the binds. His cock throbbed as his struggles made the dildo rub against his prostate. The voice laughed.

"Oh my. I can see your vitals boy. You can act as angry and defiant as you want, but I saw your heart rate spike when you moved against that dildo. Are you warming up to the idea of cocks in your ass?"

Leon growled again, but he stilled. He didn't want to admit it, but the rubbing on his prostate was making him extremely horny. Only because he was edged for weeks on end, he told himself. The voice clicked his tongue.

"Shy? No need for that darling. Here, let's give you some help..."

There was an audible click from the speaker, before a mechanical whirring came from under the chair, and the dildo came to life inside him. He almost screamed from the pleasure. He hadn't noticed before, but the fake cock was covered in little bumps that rubbed his insides and pushed and pulled at his prostate, milking it. Speaking of...

The sheath around his cock started pumping him, much like the chastity device he'd been stuck in before. He moaned miserably, expecting another week of pleasurable torture.

"Now now, no need to pout." The voice taunted. "If you're a good boy, you'll enjoy this."

This time when the voice clicked off, an electric twang followed each of the four walls clicking on, reminding him of old televisions at his parent's house. At first, the screens showed him, at various angles, and he groaned again. A low humming noise filled the room, almost pulsing, and he could feel the bass of it through his whole body. The cock continued to pump in his ass while his own cock was methodically milked, once again bringing him to the edge of orgasm and keeping him there. Then, the screen changed.

Each screen showed different scenes that looked straight out of some sadist's wet dream. A twink tied down sucking someone off while weights pulled his balls to the floor, some muscled skinhead bound on an x-frame while he was whipped, pitifully counting and thanking his master after each hit, another boy whining and straining against restraints trying to get to another man's waiting dick, his own caged and locked in a minute chastity device. The images and videos would switch periodically, but his full vision, as well as peripheral vision, was filled with nothing but submissive boys bending to their master's twisted whims. The dildo in his ass and device on his cock thrummed on.

Occasionally, something would flicker across the screen. He thought it was glitching at first, but after the fourth or fifth time he was certain it was text.

OBEY MASTER.

LOVE COCK.

SUBMISSION IS BLISS.

When he blinked, he could almost see the text behind his eyelids. The droning sound was louder, making his head throb. He closed his eyes tightly to try and block everything out, then shrieked as the electrodes on his dick suddenly erupted, shocking his most sensitive place. When he opened his eyes, the screens around him were red, with white text that just red BAD BOY.

The cock sheathe continued its low shock for about 58 more seconds, but it felt like hours to Leon. He fell limp when it finally stopped, but as the screens began to bombard him with videos and subliminal text again, the milker started back up and the dildo began hammering away at his cock again.

They're trying to brainwash me! Leon thought helplessly. He bucked his hips, unable to stop, and was rewarded with the machines kicking up a gear as the text GIVE IN and GOOD BOY flashed on the screen. Electricity crackled through the electrodes strapped to him again, but this time instead of being painful, they teased his nerves enough to make his whole body more sensitive. It was maddening. He got closer and closer to climax, expecting it to be torn away as usual, but suddenly the images on all four screens turned once more to him, bound in the training chair, as he toppled over the edge of a long awaited orgasming, the milking sheath collecting rope after rope of his hot, pent up cum. He screamed behind the leather bit, oddly thankful for it now to cushion his teeth. The screen flashed GOOD BOY at him again, until his cock finally stopped shooting. He bucked his hips a few more times, before falling limply in his restraints, breathing hard.

"Was that so hard?" the voice on the intercom cooed. Leon looked up weakly in time to see a counter on the screen tick from 0 to 1. His confusion turned to horror as the sheathe began once again sucking his sensitive cock, and the dildo once again began rubbing against his battered prostate. He moaned, begging at whoever was listening. The voice just laughed at him.

"How many orgasms do you think you can have in 24 hours boy? I'm eager to find out."

Nedanon55
Nedanon55
50 Followers