The Spirit of Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she said, looking me directly in the eyes, "how do you feel? Do you feel like a girly boy or a manly girl?"

I suppose after all the complementary comments about my cock I was feeling quite masculine so I think she had cleverly made the question rhetorical.

"A manly girl," I answered, finding her eyes a little mesmerizing.

"Good," she answered, squeezing my cock gently, I was hoping you would say that and I would not need this." She produced a large dildo attached to a harness from behind a cushion. My cock throbbed again, but I was not sure if that was because of anxiety or just the wantonness of the situation. I watched her eyes move down until they were looking at my lips. Mine followed suit and I watched as she drew the tip of her tongue slowly along her top lip. I leaned in and kissed her.

Her lips felt so soft and moist. Her arms reached behind my neck and we began to enjoy each other's mouths and tongues with a tenderness and a passion that was far beyond anything I could ever recall. Eventually, she slid her hands onto my chest and pushed me away. She stood up and walked over to the door to her bedroom where she paused, bent forwards, and pushed out her sexy ass provocatively. She wiggled it as she slid her panties down and then grabbed hold of either side of the door frame while she moved her legs apart.

I was spellbound by her hairless pussy, its pink folds so clearly visible, darkening towards the center, but perfectly framed by the beautiful orb of her shapely ass. She was all woman and a consummate seductress. I strode purposefully towards her, grabbed her waist, and just began to fuck her. She began to moan and, as my strokes got harder and faster, she began to make little squealing sounds. I felt her squeezing me ever tighter as I forced my way inside. All of a sudden she emitted a long groan and went all weak like a rag doll so I had to support her. I felt myself explode inside her and literally, all I could see were stars as my orgasm shook me to the core.

I recovered faster than she did, so I carefully steered her towards the bed, sitting her down on the edge. I delicately unclipped her bra and exposed her breasts, gently touching them before taking each into my mouth in turn. I knelt and kissed my way down her body until my tongue could begin to lap at her clitoris. My hands were on her breasts, my thumbs gently caressing her nipples as I worked her most sensitive organ skillfully enjoying every little tremble I induced. I looked up into her eyes through my thick lashes and felt enormous satisfaction as she grasped my shoulders and I saw her eyes roll up as she convulsed in pleasure.

I was spent, and so was she. I stayed kneeling between her legs as I recovered, watching her. She looked at me and placed her hand under my chin, bringing our lips together for a slow and sensual kiss.

"Mmm," she said, having sat back up, my head now in her hands, "that taste of cum and pussy on a beautiful pair of lips. The perfect after-sex desert! You are the manliest of girls! Now, we need to look in a mirror and assess and repair the damage." I was surprised that I did not look worse, but she explained that the cosmetics she used were designed to be tolerant of lustful interludes.

With a wet wipe and a neat little bag of goodies, I managed to repair the damage in around ten minutes. She was impressed with my efforts and gave me a little peck on the lips. It was now gone five and I knew I had to leave soon, but the assistant had sold me on some additional things we could do and I called my wife to say I would be a little late.

She produced a thing called a breastplate that gave me a fabulous chest and then used makeup and a black diamante choker to make it look as if they belonged to me and added matching dangling earrings to my newly pierced ears. I put on the vampire costume and it really made a lot of difference having the breasts. She took some pictures. She then had me in a flowing ball gown and elegant heels. She took some pictures. Then she had me wearing sheer tights, a black top and a dog-tooth mini skirt with ankle boots. More pictures. Finally, I was just in a white see-thru baby-doll. Even more pictures.

I was struggling to think of a time I had ever enjoyed myself more. If the assistant's job had been to convince guys of how much fun they could have dressing up as a girl, then she had won the best salesperson of the year award. Her last lesson was to show me how to remove the makeup and moisturize my skin. Although I was sad to be taking it all off, it still felt nice, especially the moisturizers. I put on my clothes which, to be honest, felt a little strange, and kissed her goodbye. Halloween was just a week away and I had undergone a real transformation in attitude: I could not wait.

***

The assistant had got me ready before my wife turned up at her apartment. That included me making love to her again, but this time we did it before I changed or got made up. We had both undressed. My skin was still completely smooth, like hers, and she took my natural blonde hair out of its ponytail, sprayed it with some oil and brushed it until it shone. She then made me wear some pearl earrings and a pearl necklace. She wore an identical set.

I made love to her on the bed. We enjoyed a sixty-nine, side by side, and then I licked her pussy until she came, before fucking her in the missionary position, filling her with my cum. We had to keep a careful eye on the time, but she had told me it was important as there was nothing more attractive than the 'freshly fucked' look. When I saw myself in the mirror after we settled down to make me up, I could see what she meant.

The expression on my wife's face said everything when I opened the door. She told the assistant, half-jokingly, that she better end up looking better than I did. I thought that she had better let me fuck her then but even without that she did look good. I cannot tell a lie though, I looked better. The text message for our taxi was right on time and we thanked the assistant and headed off to the party, getting a few looks from passers-by as we got into the cab. I certainly put on an accidental show as I had not really planned how to get into a car in a short skirt!

We were arriving early since, being an employee, my wife had the job of greeting people and had roped me in to help out as well. We were greeted at the door by her boss who I had only met a couple of times before. She was an impressive woman who was not only very successful but also very good-looking. She looked particularly stunning this evening. She was also dressed as a vampire, but I guessed my wife had some inside information as it was even more grand than her costume, and quite a different style. It was also a much sexier and revealing costume but in a very restrained way. Copious layers of chiffon hinted at her ample naked flesh beneath.

"My dear, you look gorgeous, and so does your friend," she said, ushering in my wife, "but I thought you were bringing your husband. I hope he is OK." She looked at me with a broad smile and her eyes seemed to sparkle as she took my hand and squeezed it gently. I was a bit embarrassed that I felt my cock twitch.

"This is my husband," my wife laughed, "he's gone absolutely all out for your party!"

"O.M.G! Really?" Her boss said questioningly, and rather than letting go of my hand, she squeezed it more tightly. "Let me take a look at you."

I allowed her to inspect me. She touched my face gently so she could see my profile and then stepped back, asking me to turn around.

"Well, well, maybe I can see a slight likeness, but really, how amazing, you really are absolutely delightful!"

We engaged in small talk for a while, but then another employee arrived and we went into the main hall of the house to drop off our overnight bag, get a drink and wait to start our duties.

***

The house was everything I imagined, but it was in a sorry state. I assumed that the cobwebs and tatty paintings in the hall were not props, but the real thing, and on closer inspection I was right. We had about thirty minutes before the other guests would arrive so I asked my wife's boss if I could drop our bag off in our room and have a look around. She was happy about that as she wanted to talk business for a while and in particular single out some of the guests with whom specific conversations were desirable. It seemed business never stopped, but she did find time to tell me to be careful as the house was quite rickety, I grabbed a torch and name card to put on the door of the room I chose.

The house was indeed rickety, and as I went up the stairs each board squeaked as if it was in pain. I have no idea why, but I felt like I was being watched. I was, of course, intrigued by the idea it was haunted, but could absolutely see why you might think that. It really was spooky and felt like every dark corner hid a secret.

At the top of the stairs, there were several bedroom doors leading off the landing and a long corridor. I looked in a few of the bedrooms and could see that they had been cleverly equipped with a new bed, two battery-powered uplights, candles and a large rug on the floor. Other than that, they were as decrepit as the rest of the house, so really amazing. The corner of the rooms contained a compact portable toilet and bathroom, the sort that you would find at a festival. It was as luxurious as you could make a place with no power or water. I picked one and hung our card on the outside of the door, reserving it.

I wandered along the corridor and at the end there was a small flight of steps up to what I assumed had been the servant's quarters. There was a rope blocking this off, but no warning sign to say it was dangerous. I definitely wanted to have a look so moved the rope out of the way and went up. There were no lights and the torchlight made it even more spooky. There were several rooms in the roof space and another corridor.

One of the doors was slightly ajar and I felt a strange, compelling need to go and look inside. It was a small dirty room with a bed still made in dust-covered linen. There was a small window through which you could see across the town and let a little moonlight in. Opposite the bed was a chair and dressing table.

As I shone my torch around I was attracted to something sparkling on the floor. I bent down to see what it was and was amazed to see it was a ring that had fallen between the floorboards. It was a small signet ring and looked to be gold. I went back to get some tweezers from my cosmetic bag and pulled out the ring with a bit of a struggle.

The ring felt a little hot in my hand and I felt a shiver run down my spine. I looked at it closely and wondered whose it was, although I could tell from the grime on it, that it was old and had been there some time. I took it back to the room I had chosen and cleaned it up in the basin and admired how nice it was.

I found myself stretching out the fingers of my left hand and putting it on my fourth finger. It was tight, but still slipped on. I felt a hot flush run from my fingertip to my groin and whatever that was must have made my finger swell because as hard as I tried I could not remove it. I heard creaking footsteps approaching the door and quickly pulled out my black velvet gloves which I had not intended to wear, placing them on my hands just before my wife entered.

"What on earth are you up to? The guests will be arriving soon!" She barked.

"Sorry, I just had to wash my hands, it's quite dirty upstairs."

"Well, I hope you've not got your costume dirty -- really!"

My heart was racing and the color of my face must have betrayed the fact that I was hiding something, but she was so focused on making a good impression to her boss that she did not notice. I followed her, followed the Vampire Queen and joined the group in the hall to welcome the guests. I was acutely aware of the ring on my finger and I felt a little dizzy, but I focused on the task at hand, and the dizziness turned into a sort of relaxed elation, confidence and enthusiasm.

I did prove to be a rather popular greeter, especially with the men. I was hardly surprised as I knew I looked really hot and had been expecting some attention and the fact that my name badge said 'Chris' also meant that it gave nothing away. I had also found that whatever the dizziness had been, it had also made my voice softer and more feminine. I kept touching the ring through my glove and every time I did I felt another strange twinge. I put it down to nervous energy and latent worry about how to get the ring off.

***

The last guests had arrived and it was time to be properly sociable. My wife's boss was a bit concerned that I did not know anyone, and perhaps that I might receive some unwanted attention. She had told one of the guests, who had been researching the house, about my interest in it and he had come over to talk to me, suggesting we explore the basement while he told me what he had found out about the place. He was a good-looking guy and quite young. He was dressed as a nineteenth-century gentleman complete with a top-hat.

Naturally, he knew the plan of the building well and we explored the old kitchen, wine cellar, boiler house and other functional rooms. Finally, we arrived at the butler's pantry just past the servant's staircase. This room had been recently cleaned as it had been used to prepare some of the food on the big wooden table. It also had a couple of battery-powered lights.

I had learned a lot about the family who lived in the house for generations and that they had made a fortune from the cotton trade, but now he told me one of its darker secrets that he had found in the newspaper archives. It was about ghosts and so I was immediately interested, but as soon as he spoke I began to feel quite funny.

One day a valuable ring had gone missing. The ring was never found, but during the search of the house, some items of her ladyship's undergarments were found stuffed in a pillow in the room of a young page. He was locked in his room and the police were called, but he threw himself out of the window to his death. When she died, a letter was found in which she had confessed to having given him the under-things and that she had loved him deeply and was heartbroken. She had lost the ring in his room and they had never been able to find it.

As he relayed this tale my finger throbbed and I felt goosebumps on my skin as if an icy gust had blown through the room. I clasped my ring finger which felt as if it was on fire and felt quite ill. I pulled off the glove and cast it on the floor, but the ring would still not budge and was burning me,

"She also said that she wished she had been bolder and run away with him despite the consequences. Of course, they are the ghosts people say live here. They are said to be still searching for the ring."

He finished with a flourish and finally noticed my discomfort and deathly pallor.

"My dear, are you OK? You should sit down."

"Err, yes, I..."

I was not at all OK and felt my legs getting weaker and weaker. Suddenly I felt his strong arms holding me up and at the same time a commanding voice inside my head kept saying "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me..."

I looked up into his eyes, my breath shallow and heavy. I heard myself say "Kiss me, kiss me, kiss me..." Everything became a blur and felt like a dream.

As I looked into his eyes I saw concern and confusion, but then they became cloudy and gray and, when he shut them, his grip on me seemed to weaken for a moment and I felt as if I was going to fall. It was just the briefest moment, for when his eyes sprung open wide they were sparkling and full of lust. He pulled me up with renewed strength, crushing his lips to mine. We kissed passionately for ages, my inner voice groaning as our tongues and mouths meshed together.

I was now overwhelmed with my own desire and found myself removing my panties, letting them slide down my legs and boots. It seemed I no longer had a cock, or if I did it was too small to see, and the whole area around it was soft and inviting. He lifted me onto the table and I spread my legs in anticipation, watching as his face moved between them. I moaned as his lips kissed all around my inner thighs and then, I squealed slightly as I felt his lips and tongue caress me. It felt so sensitive it was almost a painful pleasure.

He seemed to know just when it was all getting too much and switched to probing me with his tongue before returning to his clever licking and flicking. Eventually, I could take no more and my whole body flooded with an inner heat and I shuddered and felt as if I had wet myself. I pushed his head away and looked into his eyes, the voice inside me wanting more and making that clear.

I watched as he hastily lowered his pants and pulled out his cock. It was hard as steel and looked angry and hungry like some alien creature. He took my head in his hands and kissed me, my lips loving the taste of me that he brought with him. I felt his cock probing, sliding through the slickness he had left behind and pressing against my entrance. The very sensation of him rubbing me there was driving me mad and desperate for him to be inside me.

He pushed and I squealed as he slipped inside. Our eyes were glued together in the most conjugal joy as he gradually entered me, each stroke a little deeper, and each stroke more pleasurable. Soon he was completely inside and I felt his skin slapping against mine as he began to fuck me rhythmically, our eyes still inseparable as he began to seek his release and use me relentlessly. I began to feel that inner heat building within, and I was now squeaking in delight at each thrust.

My body felt on fire and I tried to push him out, but that just increased the pleasure and made his thrusting more urgent. Suddenly I felt myself lose control completely. I shook and writhed and felt myself cumming over and over again, and then, he issued a deep passionate moan as he filled me with his seed. The last thing I remember was the ring slipping off my finger and clinking on the stone floor.

I found myself sitting on one of the chairs in the butler's pantry. I picked my panties off the floor and pulled them on. I remembered the servants' stairs and hastily went up to my room out of sight of the party which was clearly in full swing and very loud. I fixed my makeup, washed myself and brushed clothes down. I felt quite sore and had only the vaguest recollection of what had actually happened, but I was aware that the ring had gone and I only had one glove. I removed the other glove and went back to join the party. I noticed in the mirror that I definitely had that just fucked look. I was confused but also full of energy and actually felt really good.

***

"Oh, there you are!" My wife said, having seen me emerge from the hallway. "That was some tour of the house, how big is it exactly?"

"Big enough," I said cryptically. "How's it going? Spoken to all the people you need to?"

"Just one left, and I'm glad you're back, as he was asking after you. Seems you're a bit of a hit with the guys around here."

"Am I?" I replied, knowing full well I probably was the most sexily dressed person there.

"Yes, some of the women have been a bit bitchy about you too. How does that make you feel?"

"Amused."

"Yes, well I think it's rather hysterical too, but I'm more interested in how it makes you feel about yourself?"

"Good point." I reflected for a moment. "I guess I feel good, like I have a sort of power over people, like people find me sexy or too much competition. Yeah, it feels good."

"And you don't object to being objectified?"

"Nope, although I guess it's a bit tedious if all blokes want to do is chat you up with corny lines and women just turn their nose up at you."