The Spirit of Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And has anybody?"

"Anybody what?"

"Chatted you up, shown you any unwanted attention?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Well that historian chap has just mysteriously disappeared, so either you've murdered him in the basement, or he embarrassed himself."

"Very funny. Actually, he got a call from his wife saying one of his kids was quite ill." I shamelessly lied. It was still more palatable and plausible than the truth.

"Oh! That's awful, I do hope it's all OK for him."

"Look, let's meet this guy of yours and get it over with. Then I can actually enjoy the party."

"He's over there." She paused and looked at me. "Honey?"

"Yes?"

"Could you flirt with him? Just a bit? He sees himself as a bit of a ladies man and I promised I would introduce you to him."

"Really? After all you've just said I can't believe you want me to be your floozy?"

"No, not a floozy, I just think you might find it amusing, and you'll get to see what it's really like for us girls and be doing me a big favour. I'll make it worth your while later."

"OK, a sex bribe works, here goes nothing."

I was not actually sure how to flirt. It was not as if I had ever done it or any girl had ever done it to me, but I was on a promise and actually thought it would be good fun. I decided I would just pretend to be amazingly interested in everything he said, even if it was mind-crushingly boring. I was not sure how that would work, but it was my best shot.

It turned out quite well. He was an older guy but quite fit and sporty and dressed as a baseball coach. I got myself into a sort of acting mode to make the flirting work, but I did not need to as when I commented on his costume I found out that he actually happened to be really interested in baseball, something I knew quite a lot about. I almost rolled my eyes when he asked me if I knew who he was, and I answered quite genuinely that I had no idea. He was the owner of the local baseball team. I was actually impressed, despite my better judgment.

My wife had left us alone to talk home runs while she mingled with other clients. I was actually enjoying getting all the inside track on what was happening in the league. He must have poured me at least three glasses of champagne and I was beginning to feel it, but my flirting plan had not really worked as I realized I was probably not coming across as ditzy enough, but I need not have worried, he loved the fact I found him so interesting.

I suppose the five glasses of champagne he had had, had had the effect I was looking for and, in a slightly slurred and incoherent speech, he told me how utterly gorgeous I was and that I should look him up at the stadium where, if I wanted, he would get me on the VIP list, I could meet all the players, and we could discuss jobs. I was processing his offer as if it were real when I realized I had to respond in the right way.

"Oh my! I don't believe it. Really?" I gushed, throwing my arms over his shoulders and kissing him on each cheek.

"Yes babes, really." he repeated.

I pecked him on the lips, and he groped my panties under my skirt. It was fine. I was expecting it. I wasn't expecting him to pull me up close and feel his erection though. That was a bit yucky. I held his card, as if I was treasuring it, and made my excuses.

The rest of the evening was really good, but the best bit by far was that I hit it off with this lesbian couple who absolutely adored my outfit, especially the six suspenders on my corset. They had come as naughty nurses and were a bit more savvy about LGBTQ than the rest of the party-goers. They subtly brought the subject around to transgender issues, saying how they hated all the persecution of trans women and that some of their best friends were transgender.

Feeling relaxed in their company I 'confessed' that I was trans, but did not want anyone to know which they completely understood. I ended up dancing with them most of the evening and we exchanged numbers. They were great fun and we occasionally danced with guys who asked, just because we could and it was fun. I was becoming quite a good flirt!

The evening eventually drew to a close and my wife was somewhat the worse for wear, not really being a good drinker. I was a bit worried that her boss would not be too impressed so I tried to get her upstairs without anyone seeing, but just as I got to our room, her boss came out of the next door. I looked at the card on the door. Jill Smith. It didn't shout boss at me.

"Is she OK?" She asked me.

"She's fine. Just a bit tired now. I'll just get her to bed."

"I'd recommend lying her on her side, with her top leg drawn up. You don't look ready for bed though and I'm about to open an outrageously expensive bottle of French brandy, come down to the hall when you've got her comfortable."

"OK, thanks, I will." There was still something about the way she looked at me, and she was asking me to share her expensive brandy. How could I refuse?

I got my wife undressed and in bed, placing her in the recovery position and rolling the rug back in case she was sick. I kissed her forehead and went downstairs and was summoned by a loud "over here" to a corner of the room with a table and just one occupant. I asked where the others were and she just smiled.

"I didn't invite anyone else."

"Oh."

"You do know you are amazing, don't you? Everyone has been talking about you. All the guys fancied you, and so did a lot of the women."

"Women?"

"Yes, and not just my two lesbian friends."

"Oh, they were your friends?"

"Yes, I'm bisexual."

"Oh."

"Are you?"

"Err, bisexual?"

"Yes, do you like men and women?"

"Err, just women really."

"Well that's good as I've been thinking about what's in your panties most of the evening. I heard from a mutual acquaintance that you've got a great cock."

"My wife said that?"

"No. Emma at the costume hire place is a friend of mine. Look, we could stay down here, or go up to my room. You can listen out for your wife to make sure she's not choking and we'll be a lot more comfortable." She stood up.

"Bring the brandy and the glasses."

***

I quickly checked on my wife who had been a bit sick. I cleaned her up with some wet wipes and made sure she was still in the recovery position before returning back to Jill Smith.

Jill Smith, CEO of Royal Estates, was lying on the bed in the most amazing green lingerie I had ever seen. It was transparent enough to see that she was completely shaved and somehow looked molded to her body. She was not svelte, but not fat either. She was just right and looked incredibly sexy. I was already rock hard just from the anticipation of what was waiting for me and my cock got even harder as she asked me to lose my skirt and panties.

I did as I was told and walked over to the glass of brandy she was holding out and got into bed with her. As I walked over, my cock swaying, she commented that it really was beautiful, adding as beautiful as I was. I realized that I liked being beautiful. We propped ourselves up on our elbows as we toasted each other. I could hear faint snoring from next door.

It was a much more relaxed situation than the wham-bam-thankyou-mam of earlier. There was no hurry and that was nice. We chatted for a while, sipping the brandy which was so smooth it was like nectar. Then she asked me about the historian, adding she was a little concerned that something untoward had happened between us. I explained the whole thing about the ring, the strange power it seemed to have and what I could remember. She totally did not believe in ghosts and thought that I was pulling her leg. I was adamant that I was not and that we could go look for the ring if she wanted.

Her answer to that was to swiftly finish off her brandy and begin to play with my cock. The alcohol made her kisses sting slightly, but she certainly knew how to give a blow job and the extra heat just made it more intense. I loved how her mane of blond hair tickled me as her head bobbed up and down. I propped myself up on my folded pillow, my long black tresses flowing the bed, and nursed my brandy. It was so nice just watching her worshiping my cock and occasionally looking up at me to show me how much she loved it!

After several minutes she could obviously tell I was getting close and decided that she needed something more. She swung her leg over me and with no hesitation took me into her soaking wet pussy. I pushed up and she swung her fulsome breasts in my face and began to swivel her hips. I was so close to coming, but I fought it until I felt her clamp down on me and shudder. Her eyes flew open and I watched as she gasped a slow sequence of little oohs that matched her squeezing my cock. I threw my head back and moaned as I could hold off no longer, and spurted inside her.

She pulled herself off me and crawled up my body until her knees touched my pillow and she could kiss me with her moist and salty pussy lips. I savored their softness, their heat, and my seed that was oozing slowly from within her. I toyed with her clitoris, fucked her with my tongue and my hands squeezed her voluptuous ass to show her how much I wanted it. It was not long before she gasped and began to shake, her pussy pressed against my mouth, her own cum sweeter than mine.

We quickly repositioned ourselves side-by-side and kissed each other gently.

"You do know that I'm going to want more of you, don't you?" She said, in a sultry but commanding voice. I could hear my wife snoring and was relieved at that, but I had also discovered what real sex felt like and knew there was no way of going back.

I smiled at her. "How could I not want to give you more of me?" I asked for my answer. She kissed me gently in response.

"We should take this makeup off. It's not good for your skin to sleep in it," she said softly.

"It's not good for the bedding either." I laughed, looking at the state of my pillow.

I slipped my skirt back on and borrowed one of Jill's camisole tops and went next door. My wife was still completely out of it but seemed to be sleeping peacefully. I grabbed my bag and returned to find Jill looking much planer, but still extremely attractive, just in a different way, a little more homely and softer and more caring. She helped me get my makeup off and rubbed in moisturizers. She loved my hair down and told me that I had a naturally pretty face and the most beautiful green eyes. I took it as a big compliment, something I would have certainly not done before.

"I should really go back to my bed." I said, conscious of the possibility of a difficult morning if I did not.

"Yes, you should. I'll have to make do with thinking about that little ghost story you told me! You've got a vivid imagination."

"Well I didn't have to try hard, the ring was definitely real, and when I came to, something had been going on as I was quite sore down there."

"I'm sorry to disappoint you honey, but that guy's mysterious exit suggests to me that you were drugged, you know, your drink was spiked. Probably Rohypnol."

"But there's still the ring?"

"Is there? I don't see it."

I began to doubt it all myself. Jill's explanation was far more likely and I suddenly felt a bit used and unclean, but then it had seemed so real, even if it was a little shrouded in fog at the time. I gave Jill a slow lingering kiss goodnight before nipping back to my room and climbing into bed. My wife stirred and groaned. I had heard a lot of groaning recently, but this was definitely a groan of pain. I was so tired I went out like a light.

***

There was a brunch laid on for us but my wife felt far too ill to partake so I got her some paracetamol and water and made my way down to the hall. I needed something to restore my energy. I had a very close shave so my face was lovely and smooth and brushed out my hair after applying oil so that it really shone. I wanted to look nice for Jill. I debated about putting on some makeup on, and in the end relented and added a light coating of foundation, a subtle shade of lipstick and some mascara. I looked pretty. Pretty androgynous.

There were only a few other guests left and I was the last one down. I grabbed some sausages, bacon, beans and a couple of Danish pastries and saw Jill patting the chair next to her and I sat down. She sipped her coffee while I ate, but then had to get up to say goodbye to the last guests. She returned just as I had finished and put her hand on my leg, which was more than enough to get me all hard again. She slowly moved her hand along, grasped my cock through my trousers and began to rub it.

I smiled at her and she leaned in for a kiss. It was such a nice feeling as we gently pulled and rubbed our lips together while she teased my cock with her finger nails that I got completely lost in the moment. I was suddenly distracted by a clinking noise and thought someone had entered the room. I quickly broke free from our embrace, but there was no one there. I looked at Jill who used her eyes to tell me to look at my plate. The ring was lying on it, sparkling in a beam of sunlight that had found its way through the grimy windows and shutters.

"Look what I found in the butler's pantry," Jill said, picking it up off the plate. "Now let's see if you were telling the truth."

I watched her slide it on her ring finger.

"Yes, I thought as..." She began to say, but then I felt a chill breeze and her eyes turned cloudy and gray. I felt something binding me, compressing my chest, and a voice inside my head appeared saying "I need you, need you, need you..."

This time around I seemed to retain more control and I had just enough of my own strength to reach out and pull the ring from her finger. There was a deafening roar and the spirits left us. Jill was slumped in her chair and I tenderly brought her round.

"What on earth just happened?" She asked, looking up at me, but then grabbing my rock hard cock. "My God, I feel so incredibly horny!" She fumbled with my zip and pulled out my cock and then pulled up her skirt, pushed aside her panties, and straddled me. We both came minutes later.

I held up the ring. She looked at it, then looked at me.

"OK, I believe you," she smiled, standing up to straighten her skirt and check the mirror. "I never thought I'd ever believe in any of that crazy supernatural stuff, but that was just the weirdest. It did feel absolutely fantastic though, do you think it only works when you're in this house?"

"Maybe," I said. "We can try it out somewhere else and see. I'll hold on to it for now." A moment later my wife appeared looking very groggy.

***

It turned out that the ring worked anywhere, just a bit more slowly. Jill and I had the most amazing sex in the secluded conservatory of her big house after she invited me round one sunny afternoon. She tentatively put the ring on, a little afraid, but was both relieved and disappointed when nothing happened. We both thought it was not going to have any effect so went outside for a drink, but ten minutes later we were both in the lustful control of our two spirits and all over each other.

The effect was not as overpowering as it had been in the house which made it even more enjoyable. You felt this irresistible urge, but you were completely aware of what was going on and loving it. We guessed that the ring had to summon the spirits and that they were less powerful away from their home.

I was so impressed by this that I had an exact copy of the ring made which I gave to my wife as a belated engagement ring. I had been too hard up at college to get her one and she was really delighted with it.

Of course I had an ulterior motive and knew that she always took her rings off at night. One Sunday morning I surreptitiously swapped the rings over. I was eating breakfast in the kitchen when I felt a throbbing in my head and tightness across my chest. My cock was aflame and a voice at the back of my mind was telling me that I desperately needed relief. I knew immediately she had put on the ring.

I ran upstairs and found her panties on the floor while she sat on the edge of the bed fingering herself. As soon as she saw me she threw herself back, her legs wide apart, her short skirt around her waist. I dived in with my tongue and we made the most passionate love, not emerging from the bedroom until early afternoon. My wife was insatiable and we must have performed just about every sexual permutation possible. I swapped the rings back when she had a shower and put it back in its box in the garage with my collection of lingerie which I rarely touched these days.

I had my own wardrobe at Jill's house and would get dressed up there for a regular night of cross-dressing debauchery. She loved going shopping with me and buying lingerie and classy, but sexy, clothes I could wear. I was a complete convert to Halloween and wished that every night was the evening of All Saint's Day.

However, I did have the next best thing as the last Friday of every month was now a time when Chris and Jill went out as girls on the town, usually to an LGBTQ club as they were so much more sexually liberal. It was always wild, and Jill made sure my wife was away somewhere with a client that she knew she had a crush on. It was a very convenient piece of subterfuge and allayed our guilt.

It turned out that Jill and I had been wrong about the ring. It was not distance that was weakening it, it was the fact that the two pour lost souls were gradually receiving the solace they sought. Eventually it had no effect at all, even when Jill and I tried it out in the butler's pantry which had become a sauna and Jacuzzi in the hotel conversion. Even without it, we still had an amazing time.

The effect of the ring on my wife had been to increase her libido significantly, and that was one of the reasons she was drawn into the affair with her client, an act that also increased her desire for more. She did feel guilty about it though and one evening tearfully confessed. We had a long discussion about us and what we both wanted and I told her everything apart from the fact that the person I was seeing was her boss.

It was not easy. She went from feeling guilty, to feeling betrayed herself, but we had a few sessions of counselling and it calmed everything down. I was now allowed to dress up at home, and after a few weeks I persuaded her to go to an LGBTQ club with me as a girl. Rather conveniently, we bumped into Jill with her two lesbian friends from the Halloween party, a ruse that worked perfectly. We all ended up at Jill's house and my wife discovered the joy of sapphic love, and that changed everything.

We're still working hard, but have never been more content!