The Spirit of King's Park Pt. 02

Story Info
Our hero treads on deep secrets, ancient and new.
5k words
4.1
3.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a tale of exploration, humiliation, dominance, deep connections, fate, and events one might describe as magical.

Everyone depicted in this story is over the age of 18.

_______________________________________________

"I am Kalea, woodland spirit of the Othran woodlands," she said, proudly. "And we are now bound by the strings of fate."

I laid my head back on the ground and stared blankly upward, not a single part of my body so much as twitched. Unsure if even my heart was beating, a peculiar numbness encompassed the whole of my outside. For just this brief moment I was stunned, not from shock, fear, or even disbelief; rather, a level of excitement I could not hope to handle. I became aware of an acute sharpness in my chest, certainly caused by the revelations that preceded my current hiccup in consciousness:

Spirits are real, there was one in front of me, and somehow she was tied to me specifically.

"Perhaps 'spirit' is not the right term; I am struggling to express the concept in your language." She paused for a moment, considering. "Entity, maybe? Witch? Druid? Avatar? Maybe...god?" That last suggestion made her let out a single short laugh.

"I think you're intelligent enough to get the idea. I am somewhat of a...manifestation...of the soul of the Othran wild itself."

I pulled my body up to view Kalea holding the tip of her chin with her fingers, pondering as her eyes wandered toward the ceiling. Disappointingly, she had somehow wrapped herself in a towel while my attention was away. One less distraction while I tried to make sense of the situation, at least.

"Where is Othran?" I asked, fighting my shaking legs to stand up. Kalea ran her eyes across my whole body, stopping to fix her curious gaze on my face. Normally I didn't have any problem with eye contact, but her eyes held a power behind them that I could not quite handle.

"We are in Othran. Othran is the land around us, also the name of the ancient kingdom that once stood upon it. Or, it was before I went into my long hibernation. I don't know what the land is called now, nor what kingdom reigns here now,"

"The United States," I said, even less coherent than when I was on the ground.

"The United States of Othran?" She asked, a glimmer of curiosity softening her eyes.

"The United States of America."

"America," she said, staring downward in thought. I became suddenly self conscious as her eyes wandered to my exposed lower half, though she seemed to be staring through me. As I gathered myself, I felt overwhelmed by my curiosity. "Tell me about Othran. About you. I want to know more. How are we bound by the strings of fate?"

She gave a slight smile and looked up at me. Her expression seemed devious.

"You've got a hungry mind, and I like that. But we're almost out of time." She pointed a finger upward. The class bell rang loudly, and I was hit with frustration. Not only would I would have to wait for the answers I sought, I loathed to be torn from her mystical presence.

"I will make you a deal," she said to me ominously. "That wretched Cassandra Schultz insulted me. I want you to get revenge on my behalf. Embarrass her, and I will give you the answers you seek..." She shifted her towel down her body so that her pointed nipples poked out at me. "and perhaps a little extra."

With waves of arousal threatening me once again, I hurriedly donned my swimsuit while I anxiously evaluated Kalea's offer. Though Cassandra Schultz was a renowned drama queen and shit-starter, she was also a respected athlete active in a variety of clubs and teams, with a tight clique of girls I considered to be prissy bitches. I knew messing with her would bring heaps of trouble upon myself, but what was pissing off one high school loudmouth compared to gaining the favor of a potentially ancient magical entity?

"Oh, and one more thing," Kalea said. I looked over at her and she was standing up now, somehow fully clothed in the time it had taken me to put on swim shorts. Her face was set in a stern grimace, her features now carved from stone.

"If you tell anyone the truth about me, there will be severe consequences." With that, she turned and walked toward the heavy wooden door. I watched her leave, my eyes naturally drawn to her curved backside partially obscured by her long hair.

"I'll be watching."

With that, Kalea was gone. I felt nervous resolve well up in me. Though I still yearned for Clarissa, what I felt for Kalea was something else entirely. Her powerful mystique ignited curiosity augmented by a fiery desire to please her. To serve her. I absolutely needed to know more, and because of her warning I had no one to talk to about it.

As I walked toward the pool room next door I attempted to formulate a plan. Stepping through the side door in the locker room, I remembered that I was still somewhat early. I waited on the poolside benches, trying not to stare at each female classmate as they trickled in from their locker room. I had often lamented that my status as the only male in an aquatics class hadn't turned out to be much of a blessing, due to Mrs. Heinneman being a strict instructor who diligently oversaw that we were always doing our assigned exercises for the entirely of the class period. There was little opportunity for flirtation or philandering, and the only time I had to admire my scantily clad classmates was the short time before class officially started.

Which today, admittedly, seemed to be taking longer than usual. Mrs. Heinneman was strangely nowhere to be seen, and just as quickly as the mystery was discovered, it was solved with the reveal of an unfamiliar woman entering the room from the central main doors that lead to the hallway. She sported a bright yellow lanyard with a plastic tag labelled "Mrs. Reille, Substitute." As she intensely studied her clipboard, I jumped as the heavy wooden door from the girl's locker room clapped shut once again.

Toward the benches walked Cassandra in a bright orange floral bikini, flanked by two of her friends, similarly underdressed. Official female dress code for this class consisted of a plain one-piece swimsuit, a rule that Mrs. Heinneman was particular about. They must have known there was a substitute today and used this opportunity to dress how they liked.

I tried not to be obvious as I eyed my target. Cassandra may have been a bitch, but she was certainly attractive, with wavy blonde hair and a thin, delicately curvy frame. Her new two-piece swimsuit drew attention to her biggest weakness: a near complete lack of bust. A feature she was very self conscious about; her detractors often referred to her with such names as "A-cup anomaly" and "titless wonder". Looking at the small protrusion of her breasts in comparison to Felicity and Cheyenne, her quite busty lackeys, I had to agree that she could at most fill an a-cup bra, if she even wore one at all.

With everybody seated, the substitute marked down attendance before broadly announcing that the period would be a free swim. The class wasted little time in wandering into the pool, and my eyes followed the three girls as I followed. I treaded water as near them as I could without rousing suspicion, making small talk with the other classmates as I listened to their conversations. This went on for most of the class period. All they seemed to care about was disparaging the other girls in the clubs and teams, and as their nasty comments piled up I realized that whatever vengeance I laid upon Cassandra would not just please Kalea, but that I would take joy in sticking it to their vile ringleader.

"Yeah, I heard that Laney Clausen is dating Josiah now." Felicity said, distaste clear in her tone. Though I rarely paid attention to such drama, everyone knew that Josiah Clemons was Cassandra's on-and-off boyfriend. Their frequent breakups had long become commonplace. I also knew Laney Clausen to be one of Clarissa's friends, though I didn't know if they were really close.

Cassandra's reply was rapid and venomous, and though her back was turned to me I could picture the nasty sneer on her face.

"Good, he deserves to be with that freak. Have you seen her in the shower after volleyball practice?"

I treaded closer, subtly, to listen in. I scanned Cassandra out of side of my eye, doing my absolute best not to be notices.

"Oh my god yes," Cheyenne piped in. "Her left nipple at least twice as big as her right. Her right boob hangs lower too. She's probably a fucking mutant or something!" The trio erupted in loud hateful laughter, which drew numerous others to wade over to see what was going on.

It was at this exact moment that I saw my opportunity, in the form of a long string hanging down Cassandra's back. It was her bikini top; it hadn't been properly tied, or maybe it had come loose. Either way, my body quivered in nervous anticipation.

There was no going back from this. I was going to piss a lot of people off and probably get in huge trouble at school. I overcame my hesitation by remembering the reward. Memory of Kalea using actual, real magic before my eyes, her cryptic statements about her past, the hypnotic temptation of her naked form, all fueled my voracious hunger for answers, and to earn the favor of this beautiful spirit to whom I was apparently bound. Eyes darting between Cassandra's back and the clock, the second hand plodded along painfully slow as I waited for my perfect moment to make the plunge.

"At least Laney Clausen has boobs, which is more than you can say." I announced loudly enough for the whole room to hear as I reached over and yanked the long string, which easily undid the knot holding her top on. Her reaction time wasn't even close enough to stop me pulling the whole top off of her, which I then promptly threw across the pool. I caught a lucky glance at her puffy nipples when she whirled around in shock(or tried to). While she floundered to cover herself, a roar of noise signified that she was too late. Nearly the whole class was laughing at her misfortune, pointing at and mocking her. It seems I wasn't the only one happy to see Cassandra be so humiliated. Her face flared up in immeasurable anger, searing hatred piercing at me through widened eyes of dark brown, though in the heat of the moment I could feel little fear.

Just as I had planned it, the class bell rang before the group could form much of a react. I pulled myself out of the pool faster than I thought I was capable of before I darted into the men's locker room. The door had a deadbolt behind me, which I promptly locked. Adrenaline pumped through me as I hastily dressed myself. If I hurried out the door and straight to the cafeteria I would be safe.

Lunch was split up into three periods during the day, and luckily for me Clarissa and I shared the last lunch of the day. Even more fortunate was that I did not share lunch with Cassandra or any of her ilk, so at least for now I would be safe from retaliation. So many things were racing through my mind in transit I had little time to be anxious about Clarissa's reaction to my escapade, but while I waited at our usual lunch spot (sometimes we ate lunch together, sometimes with various friend groups) I was slammed with anxiety from multiple directions.

Not only was this the first time I would see Clarissa since consummating our relationship in the park yesterday, I had since had a sexual encounter with a spirit (who was watching us), made a deal with that same magical girl, and also publicly exposed a rather popular Cassandra. These rapid fire events combined with my growing sexual confusion (regarding humiliation and inadequacy) made it very hard for me to think clearly. I hoped Kalea was right, and Clarissa would not turn out to be the jealous type.

I was floored when Clarissa Calvin entered the room. She was dressed immaculately in her way; black turtleneck, bright red skinny jeans, numerous silver bracelets running up her arms, heeled sandals that showcased her naked feet, red and black eye makeup contrasting pale skin that would make anyone stand out in a crowd. Her hair was long, black, and voluminous, not a single strand out of place. And an excited smile on her face that told me everything in the world would be okay. I felt a sense of normalcy return as the girl I affectionately called Rissa sit across from me. And promptly punch me in the arm.

"I have never been more proud of you, dude."

Oh my god, I thought. She knew already? "How...did you...uh...?" She must have read my stunned expression; it didn't take her long to follow up. She held up her phone and made an exaggerated shrug.

"Laney told me, stupid." Of course, everyone would be texting about it. "What, did you think I would be mad? That bitch deserved it. And do you really think I'd be jealous of her flat chest, of all things?" She grabbed her tits with her hands and pushed them up. "I think I've got her beat, not that I care about size anyway."

It occurred to me that despite the events of yesterday, I had yet to see her breasts. She had kept her sweater on through the whole affair. I decided to cleverly echo her own request from before, the sentence that started it all.

"I don't know, I think I'd need to see some evidence." I said.

She laughed, recognizing that I had turned her flirtation of yesterday back at her.

"I might be able to comply. With a condition or two, of course."

Clarissa grabbed my hand with both of hers and looked into my eyes, her irises of gray flickering, connecting with me warmly. When she spoke this time, it was less playful, and more from the heart.

"I missed you," she admitted. "It hasn't even been that long, but..." Her cheeks blushed slightly as her words and eyes trailed off, the reddening less noticeable due to her makeup scheme, but I caught it.

"Listen. I need you to understand some things about me." Eyes locked on me again, she continued.

"Our relationship isn't going to be normal. I am definitely not a regular person, and I need you to keep your mind open if we're going to be together."

I put my hands on hers and grasped tightly. "I'm not normal either, by any stretch. I don't care about normal. I just want to be close to you."

"Then I need you to have sex with other women."

What?

I couldn't bring myself to reply, but she continued quickly.

"It's...hard to explain. You'll understand in time. But I am not capable of being with someone who is exclusive to me. Though that doesn't mean I will have sex with others. I don't really want that."The shy Clarissa was taking hold again as her voice gradually became quiet and unsteady in tone. "The only one I want is you."

This was definitely the weirdest day of my life.

"If that's what it takes to be with you, I guess I don't see the downside to this, as long as it's what you want. But what if I, uh...can't?" Did she expect me to be able to just have sex whenever? I didn't think of myself as unattractive, but my "shortcomings" in the genital area often left me unsure, and while I had a decent amount of friends I wasn't really popular.

"Let them touch your wavy locks and talk to them like you talk to me." She ran her hand through my hair and rested it affectionately on my cheek. "It'll be easy, especially this weekend. In fact, I know a girl that's just right for you."

Oh, fuck. I forgot about the party tomorrow night. This explained why she wanted me to go without her. She swiped to unlock her phone screen and flipped through pictures, then turned it around to show me a picture of herself posing with a short girl with slightly tanned skin. She had short black hair, with one side of her head shaved. Her nose, lip, and eyebrow were adorned with gemstone piercings of different colors and styles. An alternative sort, just like Rissa, but she had a markedly innocent look about her, with a pure smile. My cock twitched slightly when I noticed they were both barefoot in the grass. She had definitely picked this photo on purpose.

"She's a close friend of mine from another school. Rina Tovin. Very sweet girl, it's taking her a long time to get over her last relationship. And I know for a fact she's looking to hook up this weekend."

This was all so strange to me. I had always believed in faithful relationships; the idea of cheating on someone was unthinkable. But if it made Clarissa happy, it wasn't cheating. And I had to admit I was beyond excited at the idea of hooking up with Rina.

"I don't know Rissa, I-"

"Look, you are going to fuck my friend this weekend." Her dominant side appeared in force. "And in return, I will show you the parts of me you haven't seen yet."

"Physical or emotional?" I asked curiously.

She paused, then her tone turned slightly defensive. She hadn't expected that question.

"One thing at a time."

We spent the rest of our lunch chatting like usual, making many jokes at Cassandra's expense. She filled me in on what I had missed for the day, which wasn't much. She told me a little bit more about Rina to prepare me for tomorrow night; she was very into music and she worked many hours at a book store outside of school hours. I slowly grew more confident about this matchup, spurred on by my desire to please Clarissa just as strongly as my own sexual desire.

The bell went off, and we found an isolated part of the hallway to share a deep kiss goodbye. Though my jeans hid my growing erection, I was certain she could feel it as we embraced. After she left, I turned to head toward my class and noticed a long strand of vibrant teal hair on my pants. I plucked it off and carried on through my remaining classes. Thankfully for my overworked heart, the school day passed uneventfully.

My sister had to work late again, so she arranged for Adalia drive me home after school. Adalia didn't live far from us, and my sister probably kicked her some extra money, so she didn't mind picking me up from time to time. It felt weird seeing her in plainclothes (I was accustomed to her tacky maid outfits) but I had too much on my mind to pay much attention on the ride home.

My small period of respite was cut short the moment I entered my bedroom. Laying face up on my bed, staring casually at the ceiling, Kalea's long body made my bed look small. Her feet, covered in long black socks laced with golden floral patterns, hung over the lower edge of my mattress. I wasn't particularly short, she was just tall.

"I am grateful for the humiliation you delivered to that vile woman," Kalea did not even look at me as her mystical voice commended my deed, instead closing her eyes and stretching lethargically as she sat up.

"I've met few men to act as quickly as you. Tell me, was it your curious mind that pushed you to do my bidding?" Her eyes scanned the whole of my body inquisitively. "Or did you have other motivations?"

"I wanted to please you," I said, once again falling into her aura of entrancement. She smiled approvingly, but this time I was able to snap out of it when my encounter with Clarissa flashed through my mind. I remembered every detail of our earlier embrace, and my need for the truth partially unclouded my mind.

"You made a deal with me earlier. It's time for answers."

"I will give you three, for now." She beckoned me to sit next to her on my bed, and I complied. Now that it wasn't suppressed by flowing water, her sweet scent nearly overpowered me. "Ask me three questions, and I will answer them as best as I can."

"How did you know about Clarissa?" I asked immediately. Realizing I should probably be more specific, I continued. "About her wanting me to have sex with others."

"I have exceptional talent in reading humans." She said, running her hand soothingly along my back. "Your emotions, fears, desires. I can't read your minds directly, and I do not always know the reasons behind your feelings, but often I understand you better than you understand yourselves."

12