The Spirit of King's Park Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frustration welled up in me as I felt my clear mind slipping again. "How do you do this? What you're doing right now. Messing with my head. Are you putting me under a spell?"

Suddenly she wrapped her arms around me and held me gently. She rested her chin on my neck and whispered in my ear, sending familiar frigid waves down my spine. "I am doing nothing but keeping you company."

I felt irritation rising in me in response to her answer, but before I could voice my objection, she carried on.

"The hypnotic state you experience is a result of your own mind. You have always wanted to experience something like this, something fantastical to break the monotony of mundane life. You are fascinated with the mystic, and have always wished magic to be real. Now that I, a being of magic, sit here with you in the flesh, your mind can not fully process the situation."

Kalea tread one of her hands down along my chest down to my inner thigh, resting there while she still held me with her other. My penis, already painfully hard, ached for her to touch it again.

"That deep existential confusion, combined with your overwhelming sexual attraction to me, further complicated by your love of Clarissa, results in the trance-like state you mistook for magical wiles."

I looked in myself and knew her words to be true. Was this wish fulfillment? Her explanations only made it more difficult for me to think; the truth even harder to face. Yet, I was overcome with joy merely being near her in this moment. I could think of no question more important than my last.

"How are we bound by the strings of fate?"

With three fingers, deftly, she managed to unbutton my pants, slowly bringing the zipper down. She reached her hand in and rested it on my pulsing cock. I flinched from the shock-waves resonating from her touch, turning my head to look past her sharp features into her eyes. She studied me for a moment, scanning my face with an unwavering expression. For once, it was my turn to read her emotion: hesitation, though it didn't last long.

"The first king of Othran, Azari, made an ancient pact with Inalia, mother of our kind. The humans of Othran ever after would form fateful bonds with us through acts of sexual pleasure, romance, and friendship. The greater the act, the more powerful the bond. In return we would offer them companionship, along with help ruling the land. But as time passed, our peoples drifted apart, and the bonds grew fewer in number. By the time I fell asleep, connection with humans was very rare."

I was certain she could feel my sadness, though no feature but her eyes showed it. She began to stroke me, leaning in for a kiss, but I stopped her, my head aching for answers.

"What happened to the kingdom of Othran? Why did they grow distant from your people?" I paused, unsure if I should ask the next question. I took the chance. "Were you bonded with someone before?"

Kalea pulled away, standing up and turning to face the window. Putting her hands on her hips, she sighed deeply. Was she collecting herself? Had I fucked up by pushing the issue? Suddenly terrified that I had upset her, I stood up and started to apologize when she turned around and spoke confidently.

"You are now out of questions," she stated simply. Any fear that I had upset her faded with the appearance of a devious smile. She sat on my bed, further away this time. "It's time for the second reward I promised you."

Though I wanted to resist, I couldn't hold myself back any longer. But this time, I wanted to take the initiative. In an instant my pants were off and I was nude from the waist down, my cock bouncing as I knelt before her. Adrenaline surged through my core when I grabbed her right lacy sock and pulled it down, the smooth white skin of her leg trailing down to her long feet, slender toes ending in nails painted teal to match her hair. When I similarly exposed her left foot, I lost myself in kissing it while rubbing the other one gently. She giggled when I took her toes into my mouth, and as I sucked on them she spoke to me in an amused, though warm, tone.

"I will admit, toy of mine," she said. "I have never had anyone do this to me. It is a pleasant surprise, though." I was overjoyed that she was letting me do as I pleased. Recalling her earlier dominance, I was uncertain if I would be allowed lead. I kissed my way up her leg, rejoicing when she laid back, allowing me to remove her pants. As soon as they were off all the way and her thick, colorful bush was exposed, I pushed her legs apart. I climbed over her and moved the tip of my erection toward her sex with the intent of entering her, but this was where she stopped me, placing her hand on my chest.

"I am not ready for that bond yet. Not so soon after..." Kalea paused briefly to find her words. "Not so soon after waking." I respected her wishes, stopping to pull her shirt over her head, followed by mine. She was not wearing a bra, and her tits bounced as she brought down her arms. I leaned in to kiss her, the warmth of our skin connecting in a beautiful sonata, brought to a crescendo by the meeting of our lips. She kissed me passionately, wrapping her arms and legs around my form so tightly I feared I would ejaculate from the sensation of her soft stomach pressing on my cock. I grabbed the underside of her leg with one hand and lovingly stroked her smooth hair with the other as I struggled to maintain my position; she made me feel small with our difference in stature. Sure enough, she was able to flip me easily when her body rolled to the side, and I felt powerless as she came out on top. Kalea slid from the bed to her feet, towering over me as she placed her hands on my legs.

"The other element that is new to me, plaything," she declared ominously, pushing my legs apart similarly to I had done to her minutes ago. "Is your utter lack of manhood. In all my days I have never seen a penis so small, and until right now," Her eyes fixed directly between my legs. "I wasn't even sure you had testicles."

Suddenly I felt very self-conscious about my total exposure, but she stopped me when I tried to close my legs. Confusingly, my dick surged with her humiliation, and when I looked down I noticed pre-cum dribbling down my head onto the shaft. I tried to deny the sight before me as well as my love for this humiliating pose. Surely my dick only looked small in comparison to her large body? I was only so aroused because of how attractive I found her, right? My attempts at deflection were futile; I knew the truth, and so did Kalea. I really did love being dominated; I was now a hopeless slave to humiliation, no matter how I fought it.

"It's okay, I can work with it. In fact, I have an idea."

She sank to her knees and immediately my cock was enveloped in warmth and wetness; It took every ounce of willpower I had not to cum instantly as she sucked on it hard. She was unbelievably skilled with her tongue, swirling it around my head and wrapping it around the shaft. Crushing loss accompanied the lash of cold air when she abruptly pulled herself off of it, only to be forgotten when she shocked me by taking both my balls and penis into my mouth at once. She had the entirety of my genitalia in her mouth, an experience totally new to me, and after about 10 seconds it was too much. I came in forceful surges in her mouth, my whole body shaking violently as she eagerly swallowed it all.

My vision blurred, the world spinning rapidly as I struggled to stay conscious. Stars appeared in my vision and my limbs tingled as though they had been asleep; I was ethereal, my very existence weightless as my world faded to black. I felt no fear as I slipped into the void, though, taking comfort in the sole fragment of my awareness that remained clear: Kalea's scent, and her warmth wrapped around me.

"Rest well, sweet plaything. I have big plans for you tomorrow."


12