The Sportsmen's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I stuck my cock against her asshole, it was wet and slippery from all the fucking. But once I started to push it in, her ass was tight and dry. So, I grabbed her hair, pulled her head back and told her "get up here, spit on my cock, suck it so it's dripping wet and ready..." before I could finish she was on my dick, spitting on it and sucking with drool coming out of her mouth.

When I turned her back around she was begging, almost screaming for me to fuck her ass, so I spit on her ass a few times, slammed my index finger into her to ass and banged her with one, then two fingers. I kept spitting on her ass and started slamming my fingers in, opening her up a little. Finally, I put the head of my dick against her ass and just shoved it in as far as I could, buried it almost all the way in one hard stroke, and started fucking her ass. I did NOT go easy. I was pounding her hard, slapping her ass with my hand, and telling her things like "Is this what you wanted, slut?" and "take it, take it in the ass slut -- take it."

She moaned real loud on the first stroke, kind of like she'd just taken a punch (Ohhhhhuuuff) and she fell down to her elbows. The harder I fucked her, the more noise she made. She was loud and I could barely hang onto her she was bucking so hard. I got up as high as I could, put my hand on her shoulder blades and pushed her down, hard, taking full control of her. From that position I got in deeper and I started pounding her ass so deep my balls were slamming against her pussy. I was yelling at her, calling her a dirty whore, telling her how hard I was fucking her ass and all she could do was just go "ohhh, ohhh, ohhhh" and say "Give-IT-TO-ME -- Ahhh, ohh ohh" over and over in a guttural, primal, deep sort of scream.

Then she started making this strange noise -- it started low and rasping and throaty and she started shaking and bucking against me even harder. Her voice got higher and higher pitched until it was a weird squeal and she was saying "fuck - - my - - ass" in-between my slamming it into her -- one word between strokes. -- So I stuck a couple fingers in her pussy, next to my hard dick and banged her until two fingers turned into four fingers and finally I had part of my thumb in her wet pussy too -- then I pulled my fingers out of her snatch and stuck a couple fingers in her ass, all the way, while my cock was still in there.

I started telling her how hard I was fucking her ass and telling her she was a nasty cock-sucking slut with a big dick in her ass. Then I pulled my fingers out and slammed all of them back in her pussy. I'm not sure if she knew I was in her pussy or if she thought I was in her ass -- so I kept fucking her ass and banging her pussy as hard as I could. At one point I had most of my hand in her dripping wet snatch. I wear a men's XXL glove. With my big hand in her pussy and my cock in her ass she was bucking so hard I could barely hang onto her. I should have just grabbed her hips and focused on fucking her ass. But it was so hot to pull my fingers out of her pussy and slam them into her ass, next to my cock, I just couldn't stop doing it!

Then the high-pitched noise took over and as she started to shake I knew she was going to cum. I kept pounding away and then, she started screaming, not saying anything, just a very high pitched quavering noise -- almost hurt my ears! When she started to cum, liquid started coming out her pussy. I don't mean she got real wet, something wet was shooting out of her pussy, in big hard spurts -- like a man cumming! I didn't know if she was peeing or what the hell was going on, but she was cumming, and she was saying every nasty word she could think of, and she was squirting something out her pussy! I stopped fucking her -- but she didn't stop fucking me! And, she kept squirting out her pussy and making wild noises. I didn't know what the hell was going on so I pulled out of her and just watched, amazed!

That, did not make her happy and she immediately stuck her hand back there and started banging her own pussy with her hole hand! As drunk as I was, I remember it clearly! Her on her knees, banging herself, saying every nasty thing she could think of and screaming in-between thrusts, sticking her whole hand almost all the way inside her pussy -- I didn't know how she could bend that way! All I could do was think "what the hell???" and I got off the bed but she kept going at it, cumming and squirting, it was weird as hell! She must of cum 3 or 4 times, in succession, with only a little break between each one!

In between her cumming, and since she was already on her knees, I somehow managed to get back on the bed and get around in front of her. I pulled her hair, very hard. She screamed and when she looked up I fed her my cock. She started sucking it like she was crazed. I just sat back on my heels, two hands full of hair and fucked her mouth like the slut she was! She came at least twice more while sucking my cock and still banging her pussy with her hand. I can't remember how she maintained the position. I just remember she was sort of kneeling in front of me, on the bed, banging her pussy and sucking my cock while I pulled her head up and down with handfuls of hair -- burying my cock in her throat with every stroke.

I rolled her off my cock, sat on my ass and leaned back against the pillows and spread my legs so she could get at me. Next thing I knew she had her tongue in my ass again going "ummm, ohhhh, ummmmooooo" as she struggled to stick her tongue in as far as she could. Then I'd pull her up and feed her my cock, then push her head back to my ass and demand that she stick her tongue in my ass further and further each time. It ended with me laying on my back, pulling my knees back toward my chest with my hands, giving her full access so she could stick her tongue in my ass and jack my cock at the same time. It was the dirtiest, most amazing thing I'd ever done -- or had done to me!

After a few minutes of this I was so hard I couldn't stand it. I pulled her hair until she really yelped and I told her "suck the cum out of me, right now bitch!" and emphasized "bitch" For some reason that set me over the edge and when she got it in her mouth I just grabbed her hair and buried it all the way down her throat. She moaned and squirmed and sucked and I couldn't tell if she wanted to stop or wanted more. I didn't care. But it sounded like she was choking.

So, I started to let go of her hair, just a little. Instead of coming up for air, she starts shaking her head "no" going "ughugh, ughugh" like she was saying no -- don't stop. I grabbed her hair with both hands, squeezed and pulled it till she yelped out a muffled scream with my cock buried in her throat.

I said "is this what you want bitch -- hugh, is this what you want?"

She shook her head yes and made noises like "uhhhhugh, uhhhhugh" so I grabbed another fist full of hair with both hands, pulled her head down as hard and roughly as I could, and at the same time pushed my hips up as fast and hard as I could. I could feel the head of my cock as it went past that tight place in the back of her mouth and went the rest of the way down her throat!

She was struggling and making noises but by then I knew that she wanted me to face fuck her as hard and rough as I could. So, that's what I did! She'd slide her head back a few inches and I'd jerk her hair and pull her down till her nose slammed against my pubic bone -- then I'd hold her there till she started squirming and shaking and slapping my arms. I'd let her grab a gulp of air and do it again. About the third or fourth time I slammed her head all the way down I felt my ass tighten and the cum starting to erupt from somewhere deep inside me. I pulled her hair harder and her head down as hard as I could. I was calling her a bitch and a slut and demanding that she swallow every fucking drop while she moaned and squirmed. I held her there while she squirmed and pulled and shook her head and slapped my sides with her hands! I knew she couldn't breathe but I held her there, pulling her hair as hard as I could and kept it in her throat until I thought she'd pass out. The cum was still stuck in my balls and I knew if I pumped her throat one more time I was going to start shooting!

So, I let her go. She pulled her head off my dick, her face was beet red and I could see that her tits were red too! She was gasping for air and long strings of slobber were hanging out of her mouth. I couldn't believe how red her face was and she just kept gasping for air! I thought she was done, but instead she leaned over and took it all the way down her throat again, held it as long as she could and when she pulled off it and gasped for air, she kept her face very close to my cock and started jacking it furiously -- That was it!

I started yelling obscenities, telling her what a nasty cock sucking cum slut she was -- every dirty phrase I knew just spewing from my mouth, without my even thinking. She looked up at me with this wild, crazy look in her eyes, long thick strings of drool hanging from her mouth and chin. Then she buried my dick all the way back down her throat and just held my cock till I thought she'd pass out -- I didn't even have my hands on her, she did it herself.

She came up for air, gasped a few times and sucked just the head of my cock in her mouth and jacked it like the crazed slut she was, and sucked it again. The next time she pulled off cum was already shooting out of my dick! She kept her face right next to it, jacking my cock frantically and it kept shooting out all over her lips and face and hair and just fucking everywhere! I'd never seen or felt anything like that. It was the lewdest thing I'd ever imagined! Her mouth was still full of cum and some of it running out of her mouth and onto her tits. And she was taking shot after shot of cum on her face, trying to catch it with her open mouth. I'd never cum so hard or for so long in my entire life.

It was wild and I laid back on the bed, completely spent. She sat there, on her knees, heaving and gasping for air. Then she reached over, grabbed my t-shirt and started wiping her face off. I tried to protest, but it was too late -- besides... Once her face was sort of clean, she started banging her pussy again, telling me how hot she was and how great that was. So, I started telling her how dirty she looked getting face fucked and what a slut she was.

I don't know if I opened the door or if one of those guys did it -- but next thing I knew they were standing next to me as she was winding down -- still on her knees, still banging herself, with some kind of juices running down her legs and it wet everywhere! One of the guys asked "is she alright, what the hell happened?"

I said "Man, I don't know, she was squirting shit out her pussy when she came..."

The other guy, not Mark, I can't remember his name, said "oh wow, she squirted -- she squirts when she comes -- I used to date a chick that did that."

They were standing there, just staring at her as she falls forward on her face and then rolls on her side, slides her hand back between her legs, and just rubs her pussy slowly, talking incoherently!

By then I didn't know what to do with her. All three of us looked at her. I grabbed my beer, took a couple big drinks and she sat up on the edge of the bed, grabbed her drink, swallowed hard a few times, and said "oh fuck, oh fuck, you're not done are you?" WE all just laughed at her and she just stared at us, her hair all wild, her big tits hanging out, and her face beet red and sweaty, and cum all over her -- everywhere -- her face and hair and tits.

Mark stared at me, and I just looked back at him, blankly. I finally realized he was kind of asking for permission. I just shrugged my shoulders, nodded toward her, and said "she's all yours." In about ½ second he was standing in front of her and pulling his pants down -- exactly ½ second later she was sucking on his dick, and ½ second after that the other guy was pulling his pants down.

She went back and forth sucking both of them and everybody was talking dirty and the more they did, the nastier that little bitch got. The guys took turns grabbing her by the hair and moving her over to their dicks, and she had her hand back down between her legs, rubbing her clit really fast and making loud slurping noises while she sucked one cock and jacked the other. I was completely spent and just leaned back against the headboard and watched the show.

Mark had a small, weird looking little hard-on and the other guy had a normal sized one but not circumcised -- so it was a strange view watching her go back and forth between the two very different looking dicks! They started getting rough with her and the rougher they got, the more she liked it. She started talking real dirty again and then was begging them to "fuck me, fuck me, ohhh please fuck my ass, I'll do anything you tell me - anything..."

Mark pushed her back on the bed and as she lay on her back her tits kinda flattened out. But, in 5 seconds flat, Mark was on top of her, fucking her hard, and she was telling the other guy to "come over here so I can suck your cock some more".

Me and the other guy watched Mark fuck her for a couple minutes, then the other guy got Mark off her, got her up on her knees, got behind her, and stared pounding her from behind again. Mark was a little skinny guy, so when the other guy told him "Move!" he moved. Somehow Mark got around in front of her, positioned himself on the bed, and pulled her head down on his cock. She was giving him head, and taking it from behind and getting pretty wound up.

When I walked out the door she was back to talking dirty in between sucks on Mark's dick and the other guy was slapping her ass and telling her she what a filthy whore she was - then she started begging for him to fuck her ass. I watched as he positioned himself, put his dick against her asshole, called her a few nasty names and pushed her down as low as he could and in one stroke buried himself in her ass. She stopped sucking and went to making a loud moaning sound.

Somehow Mark got his dick back in her mouth, but she'd suck it for a minute, then spit it out, and say every nasty thing she could, all the while begging him to fuck her harder -- I could see her fat ass shaking and hear her grunting every time he buried it in her ass or slapped her ass cheeks -- and he was slapping her ass hard! Then I just turned around, left them to go at it, crawled in Mike's bed, passed out, and left them to their pleasures!

Sometime later she came into that bedroom, and wanted more. She started trying to suck my cock but I was hung over and worn out and did not want any more of her. I made her stop. A little later I got up, took a shower, made some coffee, and was sitting on the couch, just staring, when Mike walked in. He looked around the house and asked what the hell had happened. I just kind of laughed and shook my head, so he started telling me about his night.

A few minutes later this chick walked out of the bathroom. She looked better. Had makeup on, lipstick, and had brushed her hair. She said Hi to Mike, he gave me a funny look, and I just shook my head. I gave her some coffee and she started chatting like nothing had ever happened -- like she was a friend who'd just stopped by for coffee. Mark was gone and I never knew where the hell he went.

I knew I had to take her home, but didn't want to. So, I finished my coffee, made some excuse about having to be somewhere and ushered her out to my pickup. In the morning sunlight she looked a lot older and pretty worn out. She apologized for fucking those other two guys and next thing I knew she was kneeling on the front seat and rubbing my dick and kept saying she was sorry for fucking those other guys.

She was rubbing my cock through my jeans and kept saying she was sorry, over and over. I just let her do it and didn't say a word. She gave me directions to her house and by the time I stopped she had my pants undone and was trying to pull my jeans down. I wasn't really that into it, but she was persistent, so I lifted my ass, she pulled them down and just kneeled there, in front of her house, and started sucking my dick, slowly, almost lovingly.

I didn't think I had anything left but it felt good so I let her keep doing it. She kept at it for 10 or 15 minutes. She gave me a slow deep blowjob and sucked every last drop out of me. Then she looked up, wiped her face with her hand, smiled, and said "I hope you'll come by and see me sometimes."

She sat up, straightened her clothes a little, I said goodbye, and she hopped out, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. As she walked across her yard toward a small, run-down little house, some dude came walking out. He started talking to her and then they were yelling. He grabbed her by the arm, she looked back at me as he dragged her into the house and he turned, stopped, and gave me a dirty look.

I thought he was going to come over and start something. I think he thought he might, then thought better of it -- I was 20 and fit and muscled up and he -- well, he wasn't. So he jerked her around and walked her through the door. I can't imagine what he did to her once he got that little slut inside, but I'll bet she liked it! She liked it rough and she liked it dirty!

I left, thinking about everything and promising myself to stay away from her, forever. But a couple weeks later, I was driving through town and almost without thinking, I turned and drove by her house, slowly. I went to the end of the block, turned around and stopped in front of her house, on the other side of the street. I don't know why, but I just sat and looked. My motor was still running and it was an old Ford F250 with Cherry-Bomb mufflers, so it was kind of loud and rumbling while I sat there.

I was considering the merits of going up and knocking on the door and just as I was deciding to drive off, she opened the door, I waved a short wave, she smiled, held up one finger and ran back into the house. Five seconds later she was bounding across the street pulling her jacket tight around herself. I didn't know if that dude was still around so when she jumped in, I just put it in gear and drove off.

We were both sober. I drove off into the woods and parked by a small lake that was just a few miles out of town. It was winter and nobody was around except for a few ice fishermen. I didn't ask about the dude and she didn't volunteer any information. She scooted over, put her hand in my lap and started kissing and sucking on my neck. We made out a little and then I decided to take control of things.

I made her take off her jacket and shirt and pull those big tits out so I could see them. Then I told her to pinch her nipples, which she gladly did. Then I made her stick her hand in her pants and bang herself while she moaned and squeezed her nipples and pulled on them. I quietly gave her direction and she did whatever I told her to do. In less than 10 minutes she had a big, powerful orgasm.

Then, I just pulled my pants down. I didn't say a word, just sat there with my hard cock sticking up. She hopped up on the seat, knelt down with her head between the steering wheel and me and started another slow blow job. I gradually started picking up the pace and pushing and pulling her head up and down, fucking her mouth deeper and deeper. It didn't take long before she was sucking me dry. I commanded her to "don't you spill one single drop, swallow it all, swallow it!" And, of course, she did.

For awhile after that, at random intervals, I'd stop by and pick her up. I told her I'd honk one time and wait a few minutes. If she didn't show I'd leave. She nearly always came running out of the house. Sometimes it was in the day, sometimes early evening, and a couple times late at night, when I was extra horny and on my way home.