The Spring Dance Patsy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy's knees tried to move further apart and found Connie's shoulder in the way. She lifted her knee and Connie felt her cunt abandoned. She caught Connie's eye as the knee lifted further and swung over her. She couldn't read the look in her friend's eyes.

Stacy straddled her. She looked up at angry red lips glistening with moisture. She felt Peter's cock press against her again, still along her slit rather than into it. It slid forward and Connie saw Stacy's crotch press down toward her face.

She stuck out her tongue and for the first time tasted pussy. She didn't hate it, but even if she had, the fact that she now felt Peter's head pressing against her opening made it worth it. Even more, as Stacy's tongue mimicked what Connie was doing with hers.

She saw those pinpoints of light shimmer and vibrate more excitedly.

Peter pushed into her, sliding in like a hand into a glove. Even smoother. Connie couldn't remember ever being this wet.

That little part of her brain gave up. "I guess 'too far' means nothing anymore?" it asked her rhetorically. There was no further. This was her first time.

Pete stroked into her as she licked Stacy's slit, her face covered with slippery lubricant. Every time he pulled back, it left her feeling an empty void, filled again quickly, at a steady, even pace.

It was, literally, nothing she had ever felt before. The friction, the pressure both against her and inside her as the mass of him forced her walls apart and completely filled the space between them.

The lights in her head multiplied and coalesced toward a single point. Her thighs quivered and ached at the same time. Her body flexed and relaxed with each thrust from Peter, each cycle bringing more intensity, more tension, building to an inevitable, sudden release.

But it didn't happen. This time, her void was not refilled. Peter pulled completely out.

With her face buried between Stacy's thighs, she could see nothing. But as she tried to back off, so did the only remaining contact that was happening where she needed it most.

She was aware of Peter moving, coming around her side. She saw a shadow over her and it was him, his rampant cock hovering over her face. She tilted her head back to look up at it, thinking only that it didn't belong here, it belonged where it was.

She saw one hand go between Stacy's thighs, to where her tongue had just been. His other went to his dick and he pushed it down, toward her face. She craned her neck back and he fed it to her.

"That's it," he said, and the affirmation brought a more solid contact from Stacy's tongue on her clit. She was like Pavlov's dog now, a slave to her need. If she did what Peter wanted, she got what she needed.

So she did it. She sucked him, his balls bumping her face while Stacy ate her.

She tasted herself, wondering if that counts as two now. She couldn't see past his balls, but he heard a squelching that told her where Peter's fingers were. A vibration from Stacy's mouth confirmed it.

Peter pulled his hips back, withdrawing from Connie's mouth. She looked up to see his fingers, two of them, knuckle deep in Stacy. They twisted, pushed, and pulled. The tendons on the back of his hands worked; he was doing something with his fingertips. Something that made Stacy's breath on Connie's flesh hot and heavy.

"Lick", he commanded. She did, and Stacy reciprocated in this three-way exchange of pleasures. His knuckles pushed her nose this way and that as he twisted his fingers and she pressed her tongue right next to where they disappeared.

"Don't stop," he said as he withdrew his fingers. Then his balls were bumping her forehead again and she watched his penis slide between Stacy's sopping lips. Stacy shuffled her knees to widen her thighs even more, pulling her slit even more open.

She saw the helmet of Peter's cock maneuver to separate inner lips that stuck almost straight out. Then, firmly seated, he began to push. In slow motion, she watched Stacy open more and more to accommodate his girth. She watched the head disappear, the shaft start to slide between.

She had a front-row seat, close enough to see skin pores amid all the glistening wetness. Until his balls dragged over her eyes.

Stacy let out a long sigh as Peter pushed fully into her. Connie lowered her head as much as she could but all she saw was hairy testicles and Stacy's labia coming together around it like a Gothic arch.

"Lick me," Peter said. She did, and he pulled slowly out of Stacy, sliding his balls and then his shaft along Connie's tongue and nose. She kept her tongue in the action as he began a steady pumping. One of his hands came off Stacy's hips and did something, and then Connie felt a tongue on her again, right where she needed it.

And more. Two fingers in her, Stacy's fingers. Peter moving faster, squelching sounds inches from her ears. Peter's balls swinging violently, then tightening, getting smaller and barely moving.

Connie's brain lit up again, the pinpoints of light shuddering violently. They circled each other as if pulled by their own gravitational attraction. Then she lost all contact with this world in a supernova of light and utter silence.

She had a vague sense of her head thrown back, Peter pulling out and grasping himself, splashes of cum on her, over splash from painting Stacy's cunt and asshole, then weak dribbles that never reached Stacy on their way to Connie's mouth and chin.

While she was still climaxing, he pushed his dick to her lips. She took it, trying her best to clean him off while her body spasmed. She tasted semen for the first time, but could not process the taste.

As she came down, she cleaned Peter more thoroughly, her body still spasming. Then she cleaned her best friend. She tasted it now, the earthy, musky taste that reminded her of ripe cheese and old shellfish. She didn't care. This was her due, this was the flavor she would always remember.

When she saw sky again, she got an upside-down look at Peter sitting sprawled in the dirt, his floppy cock still wet against his thigh. He looked out of breath and like all his joints had turned to rubber.

Stacy was on her back next to her, head to toe. She looked as exhausted and satisfied as Connie felt.

In time, they all realized where they were. Connie pulled her legs together and sat up shakily. Then she remembered. Where they were, what they were there for. She scrambled towards where she thought her clothes were and caught Peter's eye.

"So you'll go to the dance with us?"

He was standing now, finding the front of his pants to pull them on. He laughed, a dry, sneering laugh. "Why bother?" he mocked. "I got what I wanted."

Stacy laughed too. Connie looked at her friend, confused. Stacy was still laying on her back, tits splayed, knees up and slightly parted. She was looking at Connie with a look of contemptuous pity.

Before she could ask her friend what was going on, she heard a slow golf clap from the direction of the fence.

Penny emerged from around the tree, wearing thin slacks and a floral blouse, her hands out in front of her still doing the clap, a broad grin on her face.

"You did a wonderful job, you two," Penny said when she got within conversational distance. But she wasn't looking at Connie. Connie turned. Stacy moved to stand next to Peter. He had his pants on, snap and zipper still open, and his arm around her naked waist.

"There were a few minutes there when I thought we'd blown it," he said to Penny.

Connie slumped to the ground, on her ass with her knees up in front of her. She wanted to hug them to her chest and cry. She'd been played. The whole time she thought that she and Stacy were playing Peter, it was the opposite. He and Stacy were putting one over on her.

Or had Penny planned it all along? She turned to sit facing the three of them, quickly putting the big picture together. The big, ugly picture with her as the central figure.

"I hear that Beta Pi Nu is looking for girls just like you," Penny told Stacy. Then she turned to Connie. "Cruel bitches like you, maybe not so much."

What hurt most was that Penny said it with a smile, in a lighthearted voice.

"It was your idea, Penny," Connie pleaded, knowing it was hopeless.

"Because I wanted you to know how it felt."

"Well, now I know. Happy?"

Penny squatted in front of Connie. "No, I can't be happy about this. I'm not like you."

"I guess I learned my lesson."

"Have you? Have you really? You're pissed off right now, probably humiliated and feeling used. But those feelings will wear off. Or turn into something else. You have a choice about what you turn them into."

Stacy and Peter were finishing getting dressed. Connie looked to her friend for support and found a cold stare. She looked to Peter.

Half of what felt so awful about this was that he would never speak to her again. Never be with her again. Her first time; she was used and dumped as quickly as that.

She looked to Penny. Of all people, she was the one whose expression showed some sympathy. Not a lot, but a tiny glimpse of it. Penny stood and looked down at her, the only one still naked to the world.

"We'll be watching you," Penny said. Then the three of them walked together back through the gap in the fence and out to the parking lot.

Connie sat and cried it out for half an hour, not bothering to get dressed. When she was done, she clung to what Penny had said, and to that one sliver of sympathy she'd seen. Maybe she was fooling herself, but she vowed to apologize to Peter.

She just knew that Peter and Stacy would be going to the dance tomorrow, for real. She would be the odd one out, left standing alone. But she would show up just to do that, to confess and apologize to Peter in front of everyone. Let them all see her far more naked than she was right now, see what she really was.

She knew it was only a start, just the beginning, but it had to be done. It was the only place to start. She slowly stood and put her clothes on.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82about 2 months ago

One poster had said something like there were some details missing in the story.. but they didn't name them, and that was unfair to the story; another or maybe the same one stated something like there were some other missing details toward the ending? I actually had to reread this tal--especially the beginning with regards to Connie--to make sure what I read and impression I got was correct. I will say first off that your title and subtitle misdirected the readers to a different expectation; I personally believe you pulled off a very unexpected twist that was pretty well thought out. I can suggest additional input for the ending, and some things that would have strengthened the story.

***

I had to reread to solidify Connie's potential motivation in my mind, which appeared to hinge on impressing Penny and Stacy to get into a certain sorority. What I'm unclear on is why she hatched or suggested the plan to the two of them aside from that. This is where I'm certain one poster was perhaps not being so polite about the suggestion.. but probably implying that the story would have benefitted from showing more of Connie's reasons about wanting to impress the two girls. The part that's missing is why prank Peter? What had Peter done to inspire Connie to want to organize this? Was there something that some geek or group of Geeks had done to her perhaps in middle school for example? Also, what a few others might have hinted at is why was that one sorority so influential? Additionally, was Penny's father some big attorney or businessman in the community or an influential person at the college that could make or break your future? To paint Connie into this corner to start with without clarifying why she thought Peter would prove a tempting target to pull this on is the contradiction that runs around in my mind, which is and remains unexplained. The other thing: the story hints at Stacy and Penny not only being popular but influential; how did Connie know this? Where the story picks up, there's no explanation provided explaining If Connie just tried to break into the group.. because the logical segue would be that Connie had known Penny and Stacy for a while had somehow earned their trust and had at least gotten more than a foot in the door to be able to hatch this. So that part lacked details to explain how Connie got there. Also, while we're still on the subject, why would Stacy and Penny want to set her up like that aside from them thinking that idea was cruel? Several people did say correctly that neither Penny nor Stacy were less cruel because they perpetrated the prank on Connie.

***

A very weak link in the story, and one that really hurts it is the lack of school personnel monitoring the parking lot and that obvious sightline to that tree, which is still on school property. The average school is going to position at least one bus monitor on the sidewalk looking up and down making sure all the kids get on the buses and don't loiter; another will monitor the opposite side of the buses where the cars pull in to pick up kids; there usually is going to be a third person to monitor just the parking lot itself, so there's no kids just sitting in their cars without driving off, and there's no kids just loitering in the parking lot talking or what not. The story implies they looked to the parking lot and they were looking to see if anybody was watching, implying somebody was there at one point. For the school personnel to abandon making sure that all the kids were gone out of that lot and making sure no one was off still on school property within distance of the lot-- which is what them being under that tree implies - - because they imply the sight line clear to the school unless they moved around to some weeds which they had not done at the start of the story means that if something had happened that not only could the school be charged with some form of negligence and whatever else happened, but the principal specifically and the person not attending their duty and finishing it would have also been up on charges. Perhaps that seems like a fine set of points, but it is standard procedure everywhere.

***

Because the story turned in such a unexpected way, I would have suggested the title be more generic like something in terms of just "The Patsy." Additionally, while some might assume Connie would follow through to apologize to Peter, the story details don't support that she's going to get a fair hearing.. nor is she likely to regain any face; because of the great embarrassment, she is equally or more likely to not show up at the dance at all, because girls are almost always going to opt for non-confrontational situations; had it been Peter that offended or somehow the party that needed to apologize it would have been far more in character for the male character to go and want to apologize to the female pranked, because males overwhelmingly will choose the confrontation and clear the air as opposed to what I just mentioned. 3

inka2222inka2222about 2 months ago

Great story - 5 stars.

@anon - yes you must be one of those people who think that giving sociopaths a pass and letting them hurt people is good because then you didn't do anything "bad" to stop them. This makes you the WORST of the people, the kind who allow bad people do bad things for your selfish reasons. You probably hate the soldiers and police defending you too. It was about people like you that Orwell said in a "Kipling" essay, "Men can only be highly civilized while other men, inevitably less civilized, are there to guard and feed them".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well written story about four nasty, horrible people, all just using each other. I, for one, do not see Connie as the worst offender here.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

5 Stars. When someone has negative comments, I think perhaps writing a story and equaling the average score of the author your are criticizing would add weight to your comments.

intim8intim82 months agoAuthor

@averagebear, Thanks, and don't worry about it. I will dare to keep writing.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Every Schoolboy's Dream Sex with MILF teacher + dating her hot cheerleader daughter.in Mature
Wife Fannie does the Glory Hole Mormon wife decides to try anonymous sex at a glory hole.in Loving Wives
The Loneliest Time of the Year She was lone for Christmas. He and his daughter were too.in Romance
My Mom’s Best Friend Lucky nerd seduced by MILF at his parents’ Halloween party.in Mature
More Stories