Wife Fannie does the Glory Hole

Story Info
Mormon wife decides to try anonymous sex at a glory hole.
11.1k words
4.22
28.5k
54
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers

NOTICE: I don't worry about spelling, punctuation, correct words, whether you like the story, or you self righteous indication.

It happened pretty quickly. After 11 years of marriage and four kids my little Mormon bride came up with the question of all questions.

"Honey. What's a glory hole?"

Yes, I was stunned. But, I wasn't stupid.

Fannie had a look about her. I was pretty sure I was being set up.

Fannie's real name is Elizabeth Louise. When she's up to something or hinting for sex I tease her and call her Lizzie Lou because she can be a whole different person in those times.

"I don't know. Let's look it up on the internet, Lizzie Lou!"

She gave a little giggle. I usually end up fucking her when she gets called Lizzie Lou. And, it's not regular fucking her. It's a hard pounding, moaning, groaning fucking.

"We'll wait until the kids are in bed." She still giggled.

The oldest child, a girl is nine, girl eight, son six, and girl five. Our son says we took a year off to get it right. The last bedtime is 8 on school nights.

That gave me a little time to be devious. Fannie has her own laptop and I sneaked a peek at her browser history. She had left it open to the kid's school website. I clicked history and there it was "glory hole". It wasn't just a description. My wife had looked at pictures and videos of women sucking cock and swallowing cum at glory holes. I had watched some porn, but never anything like that. I had no idea why Fannie was setting me up.

We went to bed at ten.

"Before we do this, why is something like glory hole suddenly into the conversation?"

"Anna at work was talking about a new girl that looked like she might have spent the night somewhere else than at home. She was a bit rumpled and Anna commented that she looked like she spent the night working a glory hole. Most of us girls are Mormons and didn't seem to know what a glory hole meant, but we all gave a little laugh or smirk at what she said."

"Do you even know what it is?" Fannie asked.

"Well, I think that I do. But, I'm not sure." I bluffed.

Fannie was wearing one of my t-shirts. Nothing else. Her nipples were hardened. She was going out of her way to brush against me and went over to sit at her little desk/makeup table.

"Here. You look it up." She ushered me onto the chair and kneeled beside me, tits on my thigh.

Her laptop was still on the school page. I clicked on search and entered the words glory hole. The expected sites popped up on the page. The first line was a dictionary site.

"Click on that" She pointed

There it was in two sentences.

"Oh, my God!' Fannie gasped.

All but one of the next results were porn sites.

"Click on that one." Fannie point to the first porn site on the list after reading the description.

"Cum Hungry Girls love to suck and fuck a stranger's cock through a Gloryhole in the wall. On Their Knees, they lick balls and Swallow a hot load."

"Are you sure?" Normal Fannie would have screeched to have me remove the search from the screen.

"Click it!" She hissed.

The ad popped up advertising a really raunchy website.

Fannie pointed at the screen. "Just click that little box at the end to go to video."

I think in her excitement she didn't realize she hand made a major fuck up in knowing about the ad ending. It was a short video where a good sized white guy shoved his dick through for this little blond to suck. She quickly took it deep in her mouth. He shot a load and the little blond turned her face to the camera for us to watch her swallow his cum. All in a minute and forty-five seconds.

"I don't know, Babe." I told her. "That's pretty rough."

"Click on another one!"

Another raunchy ad came on and I waited to click the little box without her mistaken guidance. A redhead freak watches a large black cock poke through the wall and pounces on it, sucking feverously. Another two minutes and a mouthful of black seed gets swallowed down the redhead's throat.

"Enough?"

"Click another one. I mean these women don't know who they are sucking and a woman could suck these guys dry and the guy would never know who the woman was."

The movie started with another blond sucking cock. This time another black guy with another big cock. This one was getting worshipped by the eager blond. Then another woman, another cock flashed on the screen. I opted for a longer version called cum swallow compilation. Fannie's hand snaked around to my front and grabbed my cock and started pumping it.

"What are you doing there, Lizzie Lou?"

"I knew you'd be hard. I am so fucking wet!"

"Oh, you like this?"

"It's so surreal. A girl could suck off a dozen cocks and no one would ever know who she is. Could they fuck through the wall?"

The fuck word isn't one I ever use and I don't think my wife has either. Lizzie Lou though? She must have heard it somewhere.

"I guess if the woman backs up and lets him slide it in."

"An anonymous fuck would be really wild! A guy cums in your cunt and you never know his name or see him again. If on the pill and not ovulating I could even fuck a black guy and not worry about it."

"You?" I bleated.

"Well, not me. Well, maybe, but Fannie would never allow it."

Meanwhile. she was pumping my cock with enthusiasm. Using fuck, and cum, and cunt, I'm thinking that Lizzie Lou was beginning to separate from church girl Fannie and moving to the surface. It was scary, but in a way I was hoping for it.

The video was still playing on the computer. Dozens of women had sucked numerous cocks and swallowed many loads of cum.

"I can't believe how casually these women can take a black cock up their cunts and let the black seed run out of them like it's an every day occurrence."

"I think a lot of these women do this as an every day occurrence. I think they are actresses."

"I'm not so sure." She scolded. "I don't think they would do it if they weren't enjoying it."

"How about you, Lizzie Lou? Would you enjoy it? You don't even suck cock except I remember twice for my birthday some years back, once on a dare, and I think there was another time. The time I leaked a little cum in your mouth once, your sputtered, gagged, and spit, then ran to get a drink."

"Oh that was Fannie." She giggled. "She's no fun!"

"Well, you aren't going to suck cock and you sure as shit aren't going to swallow."

Fannie didn't mind her pussy eaten. On the average twice per week I go down on her. Many times I give her multiple orgasms and don't even fuck her. She loves it but doesn't return the favor. I don't mind though as like the guys at work like to say about a cute woman, "That's some good eatin' pussy!"

About that time the video showed a woman swallowing a huge load of cum.

"Turn in the chair and face me." She challenged.

I turned and my wife put her face in my lap and onto my cock. She began to suck, kiss, and lick much like the woman on screen, not like poor Fannie. The movie ended and the last frame froze on the screen. Lizzie Lou was sucking my cock. I was trying to make it last. That wasn't going to work. I was imagining her sucking me off, swallowing, then moving on to suck a dozen more.

Then she pulled off and looked up at me.

"I can't swallow your seed if you don't cum in my mouth." She smiled.

Her head went down and her mouth again took most of the length of my shaft. Seconds later she had my seed boiling out of my dick and into her mouth. She got caught in the process of sucking hard while she pulled upwards and clearly my almost explosion took her by surprise. She slowed and kept sucking. I think she swallowed a little. I don't cum a lot although she did have me primed.

With my balls pretty well drained she was handling my cum in her mouth, pulling off my cock with a suction sound and not spilling a drop. She looked at me and opened her mouth. God, I had given her a load. She was moving it around on her tongue like the women in the videos. She made a show of a couple of minutes moving the cum out to her lips and sucking it back in again.

Finally she made a gulp and showed me her tongue for me to see my cum was gone. My Fannie was a swallower.

"Jesus, Fannie that was great. Good job. You swallowed my cum."

"That wasn't Fannie. That was Lizzie Lou. Fannie would never do that."

"Okay. Lizzie Lou can come here and do that whenever she wants."

"You bet. Lizzie Lou will be here a lot."

"Good. I love you both." Sounding a little puzzled.

"Fannie's tummy feels a little queasy, but Lizzie Lou wants you to eat her cunt and fuck her."

The coarse language would take some getting used to. I did like the way Lizzie Lou talked and spoke back to her in the same terms.

I ate her pussy and she had a couple of extreme orgasms. It continued as I fucked her. Then we laid exhausted about to doze off when she was at my cock again. I didn't think there was anything left in my tank. A few minutes of her sucking and teasing and I was fully hard again.

A few minutes later she stopped and looked up at me.

"I don't know how those women can take a cock down their throat like they do. Especially the cocks that look 8 to 10 inches long. Maybe it's just practice."

Then she was back down on me, beating my cock against the back of her throat. She soon was taking another load of cum into her mouth, showing it off, and swallowing it. She rolled over on her back, straightened out in bed, and sighed. I felt she was about to doze off.

"Don't you want to clean up? Maybe brush your teeth? At the least, get a drink?"

"I'm good. I think I like the taste of your cum and how the taste stays in my mouth. If my cunt leaks any cum I'll change the sheets in the morning."

I laid there after she began a soft snore she sometimes does after a good fucking. I was weighing the pros and cons of the evening with the question in my mind.

"Where the fuck has my wife gone? Who wakes up with me in the morning? My wife Fannie, or sex crazed, foul mouthed Lizzie Lou.?"

It was Lizzie Lou. When I woke up she was bobbing up and down on my cock. I brushed her hair and she looked up.

"No reason to send you to work with a load in your balls when I can be getting some practice at this." She grinned.

It was another 15 minutes for the alarm to go off so I let her practice. At the end she didn't spill a drop.

Mornings are like a jail break at our house. Fannie's parents live 3 blocks away. Her mother walks over and then walks with the kids to school. Fannie works at the Motor Vehicle Branch eight to five. I'm a construction foreman for a large corporate builder. That makes me first out to be at the office at 7:30. Usually home an hour before Fannie. I pick the kids up from her mom.

Fannie is one of those bitches that make you jump through hoops to get your driver's license or your tags renewed. That's a stressful job, but the check is good and the benefits of a State job even better.

For myself, not a bad job. Money is good. I spend a lot of time yelling at sub-contractors and dealing with angry buyers that don't think we are building fast enough.

We have always had pretty good Church sex by Mormon standards. I'm certain that Fannie fucked one of her cousins at an out of State family wedding. We were there for the weekend and she disappeared with him twice. Her mom had the kids and I found myself alone those two times and she wouldn't let me fuck her.

Otherwise, a couple of years later I was going through the laundry looking for a favorite shirt and found her panties with a huge cum stain in them still wet in the center. I'd never seen her that wet on her own and I hadn't fucked her for a couple of nights. I became pretty diligent checking on her after that. It was easy to slip into the laundry room for a panty crotch check.

It wasn't often and the pattern developed that it was on a Wednesday. The Vehicle Branch has half days on Wednesdays. I didn't think there was anyone at work, so maybe someone on the side. Then it was more Wednesdays and finally every Wednesday.

I guess she didn't think they'd ever get caught as I staked out across from her job. I didn't follow them in my work truck, but I got a pretty good look at the guy. They didn't go to our house and I wasn't so innocent myself. I ran by the laundry room after her shower and there was the big glob of cum that I had come to expect in the crotch.

I don't know if they got caught, he got married, or he moved out of town, but the panties had been clear the past couple of years.

As for myself, there would be a real asshole husband being a prick about their new build. The wife would get the brunt of it until she would come and cuss and threaten me to get it to stop. After the outburst the wife would breakdown and cry and I comfort her with a hug. It was like makeup sex. The more I disliked the husband the more I enjoyed fucking his wife.

I had two going at the same time once. We would be fucking until the house was done. They'd move in and the wife would call and have me check on little "warranty items" for the next year.

I figured we could could call it even. Our marriage is good. Now if I could just figure out this sucking my cock and swallowing and the glory hole fascination. Lizzie Lou was an almost constant presence.

She was persistent on swallowing my cum and fucking me. The suck and swallow came two or three times per day and more on weekends. I was fucking her and going down on her except never on Wednesdays. Just to be careful.

Every night after the news it was glory hole videos. Never videos of regular wives swallowing someone's cum. Glory holes with women sucking and swallowing cum from cock after cock. If a woman was taking a cock up her cunt through the glory hole that was okay as well. Lizzie Lou would comment about the cum running out of their cunt when the cock got pulled free.

Fannie searched for how to take a man down your throat. A quick and easy hint was for her to lay on her back with her head over the edge to make more of a straight shot into the throat for beginners.

This research and watching videos was always done by Fannie. Then alter ego Lizzie Lou did the dirty deeds. So, a happy Fannie explained and laid her head over the edge of the bed while on her back. Lizzie Lou tried to get my cock down her throat. The suggestion was that the woman should go arms up and pull on her man's ass to control the depth.

On the third tug to my ass my cock went down her throat and my balls slapped against her forehead. A very happy Lizzie Lou held me deep in her throat for several second before needing air. She gasped a deep breath and plunged me back down again. This happened several times before she was muttering something that sounded like, "Fuck my throat!"

So, I did. I fucked her throat, drawing the head back into her mouth, then back down her throat several strokes, balls slapping her forehead each time. Fannie's first throat fuck and I swear she had an orgasm. Myself, it was the third or fourth stoke down her throat that cum poured from the head of my cock.

I continued to face fuck her until I softened to much to continue to get it to go down. She sat up on the bed almost delirious.

"Wow! I could feel you cum. I got your sperm in my tummy and didn't even have to swallow."

She wiggled around on the bed and bounced around the room until I finally had to fuck her to calm her down.

The next morning I felt the covers being pulled down and Fannie's warm mouth push down over my cock in the still darkness. I gave her a quick hello and put my hands on her head as she started to blow me. After a few bobs up and down she tried to deep throat my dick and struggled. True, I was extra hard, but it just wasn't going.

"Let me hang my head off the edge of the bed again." She turned and moved to on her back. "This time when you cum pull back up into my mouth so I can taste it and feel it on my tongue."

That was a couple of sentences I never would have expected to hear from my wife. I pushed my cock through her lips to the back of her throat. It was little effort to send it down full length. My little gal was learning fast. She didn't even tug on my ass. I just stroked in and down it went. Remembering what she said before, I fucked her throat.

It was easy this time. I had a good view laid out in front as her tits jiggled and I could see right hand to her cunt. Soon her legs came off the bed, her hand went down to cup her mound in her hand, and two fingers went into her cunt. Fannie began to finger fuck herself as I buried my cock, again with my balls on her forehead. I pull up when she seemed to need a breath and fuck right back into her throat.

Her fingers began to fly in her wetness. I shoved my cock in as tight as I could while she rose her ass off the bed in climax. I pulled the head of my dick up to her tongue and let my seed spurt into her mouth. As I finished she flipped over on her stomach leaving me dangling in the air.

"I couldn't swallow while I was upside down!" She panted, gasping for breath.

She spun around with her feet ending up on the floor. Now with her face much closer to mine she showed me my cum in her mouth. She had coaxed a good load out of me.

"That's a good way to get ready for work." She beamed. "What do you think about that?"

A few seconds later the radio alarm went off. We dressed and went to wake up the kids. It must have been a lot easier to renew a license or get new tags that day. The next few days we had several sessions with her face hanging off the side off the bed. It continued through the weekend and into the next week.

The talk of the glory holes with the sucking and fucking precluded bedtime every night. Then came Wednesday, Fannie's half day off. Careful, cautious, Wednesday. She called me while I was showing a contractor some work that needed corrected.

"Hello, I'm home this afternoon if you can stop by."

I pulled in front of the house at 1:30. Inside Fannie naked and on the computer in the dining room. We shared a hot welcome home kiss. With a big grin she had something to share.

"I've been on the internet and learned how to get your cock down my throat with a minor adjustment to what I had found before. You need to get undressed."

She went to her knees in front of me. From what would be a usual spot she took my cock in one hand and backed her knees up about a foot.

"Just a little change in the angle of my chin changes the angle of my throat."

She took me in her mouth and pushed. Down her throat I went. You could feel the excitement in her. She pulled off. Then back down with a slight resistance at the throat. Then again and again. She paused and looked up at me."

"Fuck, but I love the internet!" She giggled. "It was all about overcoming the gag reflex."

Now it was her nose in my pubic hair instead of balls slapping the forehead. She was taking long, deliberate strokes to full depth and keeping it there. Then the sensation of out and all the way back down again. It was different of watching the top of her head, then her upturned face. I exploded my load on her tongue again with the usual show and swallow.

"Your little Mormon wife is ready for a glory hole now."

"I hope I am, Lizzie Lou."

"Oh, Lizzie Lou is gone. She was just here because I was shy and lacked confidence. Fannie has learned to suck cock."

"Now, if there was just a glory hole around this burg somewhere." I noted.

This had become to real. She was really going to do it. I had a sinking feeling in my gut.

"I wouldn't want to do it here. There are a couple of them and hour and a half away. I don't want to run into someone that knows me."

"You've checked them out?"

"Yes on the internet, then a phone call to confirm. Mom is watching the kids Saturday and overnight."

My knees weakened and I sank to sit on the bed.

"That's great, Honey. I know you can hardly wait."

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,556 Followers