The Springston Fart Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Denny takes his gassy date to a bowl of chili.
7.5k words
3.95
7.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This chapter contains: Tight clothing, Voyeurism, Mooning, Hand-job, Face-sitting, Ass-eating, Jiggling Butts, Bubbling Guts, Wet Farts (and Mild Sharts)

--- --- --- --- --- ---

". . .In that case, can I ask you to be my potpourri on this romantic night?"

"With pleasure. . ."

1

Denny stood motionless, as he, and the rest of the trio, saw Gabby running off into the street corner, with the seat of her jeans drawn all the way down to the fold between her cotton clad butt and glistening thighs. Denny felt the blood rush into his pelvis. He knew how to control his horny mind by smoking the arousal away and he knew how to control his raging dick by pissing the hormones away. Right now he needed a cigarette and a urinal badly.

"Tim, you got another camel?"

"Let's see. I've got one left."

"I'll take it."

"Alright boys, who wants to see the video of the year?"

"Not right now. You hold on to it. I'm gonna go take a leak." He said as he climbed up the wall and launched himself off into the other side. Once he landed on his feet, he surveyed the surroundings for strangers. On the other side of the wall was an empty compound, full of dry weeds, tree stumps and half-buried concrete patches. (the visible ruins of an apartment demolished long ago.) The only source of sound and movement belonged to the weeds swaying in the wind. There was no one else here. After a few more puffs, he walked off to one side and faced the wall.

After flicking off the ashes from his cigarette, he put it back in his mouth with one hand and unzipped his denim with the other. He pulled out his fleshrod and gripped it tightly to make sure it was aimed right. He didn't want his piss to splash against his jeans. The act of grabbing his dick made him even hornier. It kept bringing his mind back to Gabby. This was the closest he had ever been to a naked ass. The shape, the roundness, the girth, the texture of the fabric, they were all beginning to imprint themselves on his mind. He gently rested his head against the wall, looking down at his dick, not knowing what to feel. He heard muffled pieces of conversations from the other side of the wall. The waning wind and the fluttering weeds inflamed his concentration, but he could make out a few words.

"Look at . . . she jiggles . . . . I would . . . to rest her sweaty ass all over my face . . . And I would . . . that first . . . to join us. And I . . . both of them to be gassy-"

". . . give me any fantasies Tim. We . . . know we're going to bed horny. . . "

He thought about Gabby. Tim talking about wanting her to rest her jiggling rump on his face caught Denny's attention. He hadn't jacked off in almost a week and it looked like his erection wasn't going anywhere. He imagined himself on the street, standing right next to her vulnerable behind. "What would it feel like to touch her? To squeeze that sweaty cotton-clad rump with my own hands? What would it feel like to take her shorts down and cup her ass? Give it a warm embrace?" unbeknownst to himself, the grip on his dick tightened. Everything that his cigarette had done to impede his lust had now been in vain. His thoughts became more and more carnal. He started stroking his member up and down. Now that a very attractive goddess had manifested in his erotic mindframe, he considered all the possible scenarios that might arouse him to a climax. And before he knew it he was jacking off to one of his favorite fantasies.

2

Chili beans on a chilly night.

It was 10:00 PM on a quiet night. The moon shined through the thin clouds that ran under, in the night sky of East Springston. Most, if not all of the stars were obscured by the glow of the city lights. Cars shot past one another in the highways, which were now crawling with headlight flashes and exhaust smoke. All skyscrapers in view were lit up like pixels on a screen. At the very edge of Springston rested the only Wendy's Diner in town, which Denny was racing towards in his car.

A sparkling red Chrysler Imperial convertible with white leather seats. This became the car of his dreams ever since he saw it in one of Jay-Leno's-Garage videos. "Lower, Leaner and Longer. Welcome to the 1958 Imperial Crown." He loved everything about it. The threaded strings of steel that constituted its grillwork, the colossal front bumper that looked like it could pummel through concrete walls and the antique whitewall tires and spoked rims; a beauty of a bygone era. His favorite feature of the Imperial was a pair of narrow metal lines that stretched from the headlights to the tail end of the wheel arch, painted like tense eyebrows carrying the car's ragey eyes underneath. This was a beast that could easily amount to a hundred grand if it was for sale, which it never was. In real life, they were either eroding in junkyards, or preserved in auto-museums or idling away in the garages of rich old-timers. But in Denny's dreams, the Imperial was his and only his. And he was flooring the gas pedal to the diner to meet his new date.

He drifted into the parking lot and shredded his tires to a halt. He gave himself an up-and-down in the rearview mirror. He was dressed properly from head to toe. Scruffy hair, just the right amount of strands breaching his forehead. His iconic shades stayed bolted to his face. He wore a pitch black turtleneck underneath an unbuttoned Levi's trucker jacket, accompanied by a pair of skinny jeans, held into place by a faux leather belt. He made sure the jacket and pants shared the sky blue hue. After the tire-smoke settled, he jumped out of the car with the keys still in ignition. This wasn't inception after all. If somebody stole his car, It was usually part of a bigger fantasy plot that ended in sex, same as always. This time he wanted to keep the plot short and quick. This was going to be nothing more than the cliché 'lucky guy treats his gassy date to a bowl of chili' fiasco and he knew it.

Once he made his way into the busy diner, she was the first girl that came into view. Sitting on the table at the very edge, still wearing her short black sweater that revealed a narrow ring of nude waist. Her thighs were covered tightly by the same pair of grey jeans. Her feet were encased in those sexy black boots. Her neatly straightened blonde hair hugged her shoulders. Her diamond grey eyes were searching through the window for him, unaware that he was already standing right in front of her.

He sneaked his way to the table, under the camouflage of the bustling atmosphere, now teeming with hotfooted waitresses and laughing customers. He tapped lightly on the table with his knuckles. She turned and received him with a smile. Oh that sexy smile.

He already knew how this was gonna go. "Hey you." "Hey yourself." "You're late for your date, Mr Clark." "Please, call me Denny." Pleasantries would be exchanged and small-talk would commence. She'd talk about what degree she's going to pursue in college, how cute cats look in small T-shirts, what her favorite Kpop band is, she'd make him guess how many shoegaze playlists she had on spotify. Then she'd cross her arms and talk passionately about a myriad of other subjects, all of which would go in one ear and out the other for Denny, as he'd be too busy staring at her boobs, hoping she wouldn't notice. Nothing could pierce his darker than black shades, but the woman in front of him seemed bright enough that she just might. He'd do nothing but watch her talk all night. Eventually she'd realize what was happening and ask him the very question he dreaded the most. "So tell me about yourself." This would leave two ways he could play this out, but before he could open his mouth, he'd be interrupted by the Waitress.

What happens from now on is entirely upto his imagination.

A cute redhead made her way to the table. She looked fairly young and had her hair swirled into a bun. A red pen nudged between her right ear. She was peering at the two of them through her spectacles while gripping to her stickynote. Red button down shirt, black pants, and an oily black apron folded at the waist that stretched to the middle of her thighs, like a shortskirt. With a killer smile, she said:

"Welcome to Wendy's! May I take your order?"

The blonde angel looked to Denny with inviting eyes and he seized the oppurtunity that was granted to him.

"She'll have a bowl of your finest Beef Chili and a cup of hot cocoa please. I'm fine with coffee."

Hearing this, the waitress flashed a grin that seemed an inch too wide for courtesy. "Actually we're out of the usual chili but since you said 'finest', I want to let you know we're testing out a new dish. 'Buffalo Beef Chili' we call it. Twice the beef, twice the beans and twice the price, but two dollops of special sauce makes it all worth it. "

"Really?"

"Oh yes sir. We're starting to get known for our chili. We certainly have no trouble turning one time visitors into regulars when this thing's on the menu. If it weren't for the limited supply of the sauce, we'd make it a daily dish. Now it's good enough sitting at the top of our Weekend-Special menu."

"In that case, she'll have a bowl of Buffalo."

"Alrighty, How would you like your coffee sir?"

"No cream. No sugar. Thank you."

Gabby flashed her a polite smile as she checked off her note. She returned a not so innocent wink before heading off to the kitchen. Now that he looked back at the waitress, she did seem unusually attractive. She certainly made no effort to hide her buns, which were accented clearly by the tight fabric of her pants (were they pants or leggings?). "Maybe it isn't the chili that turns one-time-visitors into regulars over here." he thought, as he stared into her jiggling cheeks.

"Hey. Eyes over here Mister." said Gabby, snapping her pearl-painted fingers in front of him.

"Oh yes. What were we talking about?"

"I was complimenting your outfit. That's a nice jacket."

"Thank you. I like your jeans too. Looks pretty tight." He said smugly.

"Well, we don't want them to get loose now do we? Especially after what happened last time."

"As much as I'd want that-over and over again-I agree that you have a potent weapon inside that needs to be contained."

"You're not the first person to call my ass a weapon."

"Oh I don't doubt it. As pretty as you look-from the front and back-I'd be surprised if I was the first."

"You flatter me. Let's just say there are two kinds of people who love to call my arse an arsenal. And they both do it for two different reasons."

"Let me guess. Creeps and boyfriends?"

"Close. Strangers, and Friends."

"Ah. I know the answer to this is obvious, but why do strangers call your booty a weapon?"

"Because they have seen what it's capable of."

"And what seperates them from your friends?"

"My friends like to remind me, over and over again, that my ass is a weapon because they have felt, smelled and heard it. And nine times out of ten, it's not because they wanted to." She said, with a grin.

"Oh my, you naughty vixen. With that being said, I'm kind of sad that you don't extend that courtesy to strangers. I'm sure the very thing your friends find annoying to put up with is the exact thing that could drive some people mad with jealousy."

"Are you telling me you're jealous?"

"Well that depends on whether you consider me a stranger or friend. Personally I'm hoping to charm my way to the latter by the end of the night."

"If nailing this date was your mission, you did one thing right." She said, before averting her gaze to something behind him.

Before he could respond, the waitress arrived, with their order on a steel tray. She lifted the bowl of chili and placed it gently before Gabby. While she was unloading the coffee and hot cocoa, he sneaked a few glances at her posterior. Now he knew it was a pair of shiny black polyester leggings that clung on to her shapely rump. "Eat it while it's hot and steamy!" She said to Gabby, before leaving. "Oh yes I will." thought Denny, but he didn't let his eyes follow her cheeks this time.

He refocused on Gabby, though her face was clouded by the steam emanating from the big white bowl of the Buffalo Beef Chili. It was bulging to the brim with sliced onions, white beans, and pop-corn sized chunks of beef. He could make out charred tomato skins, diced carrots and shredded cheese. The thick gravy looked orange-brown with occasional spots of deep red near the middle. He believed those were the 'two dollops of special sauce.' The whole dish was seasoned with flakes of parsley, which were slowly being roasted under its own steam.

"Wow. Isn't that mouthwatering?" Said Gabby. She closed her eyes and took in some of the steam.

"I can smell the spices from here."

"Would you like a bite?"

"Oh no, go ahead. I cannot handle spicy food."

She shot him a glance-her sharp narrow eyes aimed directly at his-and said "Me neither."

He liked where this was going. She took a big spoonful of the chili-a few beans, beef chunks and cheese-and stuffed it between her lips.

"Verdict?"

"Hot. Spicy and Thick. Love it. You better stop me from ordering seconds If you don't want this night to go to waste."

"I'll keep that in mind."

He sipped on his coffee as she stabbed into the bowl with her spoon to take more bites. He looked around to the other tables. The diner was still filled to the brim with customers. No empty seats anywhere in sight. He noticed something peculiar about the way it was designed. After he scanned the entire floor, his suspicions were confirmed. Denny and Gabby were seated in the only booth in the whole diner. While everybody else ate their meals on wooden tables and chairs, They were leaning their elbows on a bar of black marble straight-bolted on to the wall and they were sitting on pale green leather-cushioned booth chairs. "Soft, comfy, perhaps prone to excessive reverberation?" he thought.

"What were we talking about?"

"You have uh-" He gestured to her chin. A dash of gravy was running down her mouth. She licked her lips clean, the act of which tightened his jeans up an inch.

"Sorry. Go on."

"You were saying I was nailing this date by doing something right."

"Oh yes." She said, before gulping down a mouthful of hot cocoa. "You see. I'm lactose intolerant, and I happen to have a weak stomach. So if you wanted the perfect date, you picked the perfect dish."

He heard a burbling sound from the other side of the table. She heaved a deep sigh.

"Hey now, I don't deserve the full credit. You picked the Diner and I picked the menu. I say we're destined for what's about to happen next."

BrrpFRPrf

A short 3 second fart burst out from between her buns. The cotton shorts made no effort to hide it. The jeans amplified the sound and the leather seats reverberated it until it could be heard all over the booth.

"Jesus." said Gabby. He could spot a small tint of red on her cheeks.

"You really weren-"

BrRFp-fPrRr-RTRfrrT

Three short bubbly blasts. Each one louder and longer than the last.

"Oh fuck."

rTFrtrtRRprpTR

They were starting to sound wetter with each rip. He was turned on by the way her jeans muffled the shrieks but amplified the bubbles and how the leather added a deeper wetter bass to them. She clenched her cheeks together as it went on, forcing the six second fart to end with a loud burst.

"The chili is what's bubbling up my guts. The milk though, just flies into your rectum."

"And right out if you loosen yourself up too much."

She giggled. With every rip, he brought his gaze lower and lower until the table blocked his view. Now that he brought his eyes back up, he saw she was blushing.

She opened her mouth but before she could say anything-

BrrpBTfTpFrF

She was interrupted by her raging behind. If it weren't for the fact that the Diner was full of bustling activity, Denny was sure her gasbombs would be audible to everyone, including the kitchen staff at the back.

"I love it when my farts get so hot they warm up my butt."

"You seem to be having a lot of fun over there."

"Oh please. It's not fun when you have to clutch one hand over your gurgling stomach."

BrrRpR-pptRp-RbrtrR

"But I guess it kind of is when you let em rip." she said into the air of her own chuckles.

"How are you doing over there?" Gabby asked, after taking another swig of hot chocolate. The cup she placed back on the table was almost empty.

"I won't lie. I'm getting turned on by-"

tTRrTrbb-FrT-BBP-BP-rR

He was cut off by another burst. This one was long, wet and sexy enough that she had to close her eyes and bite her bottom lip halfway through. Once she felt the force weaken, she leaned forward-arching her back-and lifted one of her asscheeks before firing three quick wet braps.

"Oh jesus fuck. I'm sorry you were saying?"

"I was just-"

BPFrR

"thinking we should-"

TbBBTbrrrpt

"Alright-"

BpPTprTRpptrr

She blasted the cushions with a deep bubbling fart, spraying her cotton shorts with her rancid gas. She loved to interrupt Denny's words with her butt.

"Ah fuck. I'm sorry. That was mean . . . And stinky. Please continue, I won't interrupt this time." she said, biting into another spoonful of chili.

"Well I was just saying, under the state your stomach's in, It would be wise to leave this place so we can go somewhere more private."

"Come on. We just got here." She spread her legs and leaned back, firing this in the direction of his feet.

Rbpt-bppt-pBr

"I'm sure the rest of the diner don't want to have their night spoiled by your ass and I certainly have no intentions of sharing your fumes with the rest of the diner."

"You're hungry for me right now, aren't you?" she said as she gazed into his face.

"Starving." He said as he flashed a wink at her, which unfortunately did not register as it couldn't fly past his shades.

"A million bucks says you're hard as diamonds under the table. And another million says you're jealous of my seat right now."

"You're right. How about we cash this two million dollar cheque in my car?"

"Not so fast, cowboy."

BrrBfrBftFPp

"What are you waiting for?"

"I'm waiting to finish my chili. I don't leave leftovers. Also we haven't gotten down to brass tacks yet and I forbid you from stepping out of this diner before we get down to brass tacks, Denny."

"Sounds good. Let's do it then. I would love to get down to 'brass tacks' with you." he said, finishing his coffee.

"Alright. This is what's going to happen. You're going to tell me what you want to do with my body in as much detail as possible. And I'll tell you what I want to do with yours. Then I'll go to the bathroom to clean up and you're gonna start up your car and we are going to drive all the way to your house so we can do something about this raging boner of yours. Sound good?" She said, before unzipping her tight grey jeans halfway.

"Sounds perfect." he said, after placing an empty cup on the table

Her guts uttered a deep growl. She gave her stomach two pats before sliding her hand down to her crotch.

"Why don't you start Mr. Bulgy Pants? Be honest with me."

"I'll be perfectly honest, I fell in love with you since the moment I saw your butt. Oh your big beautiful behind. I remember every little detail of it. The way your lovely white cotton shorts were stained grey by the sweat and clung on to your buns. I'm not lying when I say they looked painted on. Ever since the moment I saw it, I wanted to do so many things to it.-

-I want to grab it, squeeze it, pinch it, spank it, slap it, rub it. I want to knead it in my hands like a big ball of plump dough, which I'm sure it is. I want to take you across my knee and spank you and massage you some more, and then I'd lay down on my back waiting for you to gently press my face in with your bubbly cheeks." His face flushed with red and by the time he finished, a small wet spot formed around the tip of his erection, visible through his denim.