The Springston Fart Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god!" she shrieked through gritted teeth. Denny started slathering his lips all around her assflesh.

BRRFFRRPFBTP

"Oh jesus Fuck. I can't-" moaned Gabby. Denny began to grab and grope away at her voluptuous rump, wiggling and wobbling it all over the place until it was thrashing in his face.

RRFP-FBRP-FBPF-PFB-BTB

"Denny! Ahh! Stop! Plea-" Her grip on his cock was tightened to the point where she was strangling it in her fist.

RRFP-BRPFBP-PFB-T-T-PR-RT-RT

"I'm gonna-Oh fuck, Mmphaa-" He squeezed both of her cheeks together and dug his tongue into her ass.

RPFBPFPFBBTBTFPBRRTBTFPBRBTFPBRBTFPBRB

And boom.

Creamy. Beans. Cheesy. Wet. Chili. Sloppy. Beefy. Greasy. Gravy. Nasty. Bubbly. Stinky. Raging. Hot. Sexy. Brap after brap after brap. Spattering guffaws. Bursts. Explosions. Words.

He closed his eyes. A small stream of milky-white spunk glopped out of his dick and sprayed onto the leather. Followed by another smaller glop. And another. The fourth rope of jelly stretched into the air and fell back on his rod, rolling off its head and into the shaft, like melted candlewax. His legs started shivering uncontrollably.

When he opened his eyes, there was no Gabby. There was no car. Or parking lot. They were all replaced by an intense eye piercing light. He was no longer lying down. He was facing a wall full of concrete cracks. He looked down and saw his dick being held in one hand. It was spewing out jizz in long white dribbles. Sticky lines of cum were trailing down the wall-like snail treads-into the ground. It took him a few moments to register his surroundings and after a while, it occurred to him to clean his penis and put it back in his pants. As he was wiping himself with pocket-tissues, the swaying winds subsided, allowing him to hear a piece of faint conversation through the wall.

"...whole day was priceless...better not be some weird shared lucid dream. If I find out...that your cigarettes were laced... I'll be pissed." said Freddy, to Tim he presumed.

"Hey where's Denny?"

This was his cue. He jumped out to the other side.

"Right here. What did I miss?"