The Sprocket

Story Info
The right way to meet your neighbors.
2.1k words
4.54
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers

"Damn it!" I said as I stubbed my toe on a gigantic box.

"That didn't sound good" I heard from behind me.

I turned around and said "No not really." There in my doorway was I a beautiful guy that looked to be in his late twenties.

"Brian" he said sticking his hand out.

"Dan" I said as I stood up straight and grabbed his hand.

"Moving in?" he inquired.

"Uh...yeah" I said with a tinge of annoyance.

"Sorry. Just been a long day" I said apologetically.

"I get it; no worries. I just moved in last weekend myself. Apartment 407B."

"Oh. Above me!" I said.

"I won't make too many noises don't worry" he said with a smile.

"Let's hope not!" I suggested.

"Need any help?" he asked.

"Thanks but I only have another load" I replied.

"Well let me know if ya' need anything!" He said as he walked away. His butt filled his jeans nicely as he walked away and I thought there was a couple of things he could help me with!

The following night as I walked out of my apartment I saw Brian walking towards me with his bike. He was dressed in the tight bike pants and shirt complete with the helmet.

"Hey there!" he said with a smile. His smile and dorky bike helmet sitting in juxtaposition.

I smiled "Hey man! Biking!" I asked with a sense of irony. He got it and laughed.

"Just a bit! Hey you got any tools?" he asked.

"Yeah. Whatcha need?"

"Just have to tighten this sprocket" he said as he bent down shook his pedals.

"This damn thing keeps coming loose!"

"Bring it in" I said holding the door open.

"Oh if you're busy we can hook up later" he offered.

"I'm not busy. We can hook up now" I said with a smirk.

He wheeled his bike in And took off his helmet and tried to smooth his helmet hair. I chuckled at his hair.

"Yeah it's bad. Sorry" he said partying down his hair.

"Hey at least you have enough to mess up!" I said. "My brother is totally bald!"

"Well looks like you got the genes for great hair" he said as he dropped his helmet on the floor.

"I got all the good genes" I said jokingly.

"I believe it" he said. I looked at him surprised but he didn't break his gaze.

"You're the one with blonde hair and green eyes" I replied. "I'd kill for anything other than brown eyes!"

"Why? Brown eyes show intelligence and wisdom" he offered.

"And the color of shit" I said.

He laughed as I handing him the torque wrench. "Do you know how much to torque it!" I asked.

I smiled as I held the wrench as he grabbed it.

"I've been torqueing it since I was 12" he said with a smile.

He tightened it up and handed me back the wrench.

"Thanks man. Just what I needed. Big plans tonight?" he asked.

"Just heading out to grab some drinks for later. I don't know anyone around here yet so it'll just be me tonight."

"Well, why don't you come up and hang out with me. No sense being alone in a Saturday night." he offered as he adjusted his crotch in his biker shorts.

"Ten o'clock?"

"Ten o'clock!" he confirmed.

I knocked on his door a bit after ten. He opened the door with his chest hair sticking out of the top of his blue tank top, no shoes and green shorts.

"So this isn't a formal affair?" I asked handing him the beer and feeling over dressed in my jeans and t-shirt.

"Nah. I like to be comfortable at home. Come on in!" he said.

We sat down in his couch and he flipped on a game.

"Who's you're team!" he asked.

"Meh. I don't care. I'm just here for the beer and company" I admitted as the clinked bottles.

"Care if I get comfortable?" he asked.

"It's tour place, bud" I said.

Brian pulled up his legs and stretched them out across my lap.

"Don't mind do you?" he asked.

Check.

"So long as you don't" I said as I removed my shoes and stretched them out along side the inside of the couch.

Check mate.

Brian smiled and as he flipped through the channels, he started rubbing my feet. I looked at him.

"Oh sorry man. Just a reflex!"

"No it's fine. Feels good actually after days of moving" I admitted.

I jumped as he found a tickle spot.

"Oh someone's ticklish...!" He said as he grabbed my foot and tortured me. I squirmed and spilled the beer on my shirt.

"Damn it!" I yelled.

"Oh man I'm sorry!" he exclaimed.

"Oh it's not the shirt-it's old. I just didn't want to stain your couch!" I replied as I stood up and wiped off my shirt.

"Her man. Let me get you some paper towels." He grabbed some towels and started blotting my shirt.

"Well someone works out!" he said.

"Not at all" I said honestly.

"You mean that chest is natural?" he asked as he slowly started to rub my chest. "I can wash that if you want."

The look in his blue eyes was unmistakable. "Sure" I said as I pulled off my shirt and handed it to him. "I...didn't spill any one you did I?" I asked.

"Hmmm..." he said looking down. "Maybe you did" he said looking up to me with a smile. He took off his shirt and tossed it to the floor with mine.

We were about the same height but he had a swimmers build while I had thicker build. His chest was covered in red blonde hair but his stomach was smooth where as I was smooth everywhere.

I admit I do prefer a hairy guy considering I'm naturally smooth, above the waist anyway.

"You don't work out? Bullshit" he said as he put his hand on my chest.

I smiled enjoying the compliment.

I rubbed my fingers through his chest hair. It was soft like silk. I grabbed a fist full of hair and pulled him towards me.

We kissed, our stubble crunching together as we slurped each other. I pushed him away and then down to his knees as I unbuttoned my pants.

My hard dick flopped out of my underwear as I lowered my underwear. He rubbed my dick against his face. His days' old stubble sending chills up my sensitive dick into my brain. I tried to pull away but he didn't let me.

He locked eyes with me as he ran my dick along his stubble. Back and forth almost causing me to pass out. It was a combination of pain and pleasure. I winced, laughing and crying out at the same time. My heart felt like it was going to burst out of my chest.

I looked down and saw my pre-cum leaking on and smearing across his face. In an instant he took my overly tenderized dick deep in his mouth. The warmth of his mouth calmed the burning sensation his stubble caused. He buried his nose in my pubes taking my almost eight thick inches in to the back of his throat.

He slurped on my meat for several minutes while I stood there enjoying each minute. As he pulled off he slowly stood up, using my dick to trace a line from his lips through his chest hair and down to his belly, leaving a trail of my pre-cum.

I could feel his hard cock on my leg as I leaned in and kissed him experiencing what my dick tastes like.

I grabbed a hand full of his blonde hair and snapped his neck back, exposing his Adam's apple. I watched his blood beat through his neck veins like a hungry vampire.

I jerked his head to the side and attached my hungry mouth to the side of his neck. I'm he moaned as I chewed. With my free hand I grabbed his ass and pulled his body to mine. I could feel his wet chest hair against my smooth skin.

I reached in to his underwear and cupped his slightly fuzzy ass cheek. I ran my fingers in this crack feeling his heat all the while chewing in his neck. Luckily I am slightly taller than him which allowed me to find his hole as I stayed attached to his neck.

As I slid my finger in to his tight hole I released his neck. Using my tongue I followed the wet trail my dick left again tasting my own juices.

The further I got down his torso, the more finger I slide inside him. He moaned with pleasure. Then I slid in another finger which caused him to gasp. I worked my fingers in the out several times as I rested my chin in his dick that was already straining to bust out of his boxer briefs.

Freeing both hands I reached around and grabbed his waistband and pulled his boxer briefs down, freeing his dick. While it wasn't terribly thick it was cut and very long-straight as an arrow with a nicely ballooned head.

I licked the underside of his shaft making my way to his hairy balls. I rolled each nut around with my tongue. He seemed to enjoy that.

"No what?" I asked.

"Whatever you want neighbor" he said.

I sat down and kicked off my socks.

"How about this?" I suggested wagging my dick at him.

As I laid back he stepped over top of me and straddled me. He milked some lube from his cock, rubbed it over his hole and then over the head of his pulsating cock as he positioned my head against his hole.

He held his balls up so I could look down and guide myself in. My head penetrated his hole easily, then I felt his resistance.

He took a breath, closed his eyes and used gravity to his advantage. I felt my dick start to bend slightly then it sprung through his protective boundary. He gasped as my dick pushed through.

I could feel his inner walls squeezing my thickness, trying to resist so I pushed my hips up until he were skin on skin, splitting him open.

As he sat down on me, a pearl of cum leaked out of his dick slot and slowly dropped down on to my stomach.

"Oh my.......GOD!" he cried.

"This what you wanted?" I growled.

"Yes. Every night. Please: fuck me!" he said looking down at me. I watched his dick bounce with every one of his heart beats.

He rose up as I watched my dick slowly escape his hole. He stayed in that position with a look of apprehension on his face. I took that queue to start slamming in to him.

He moaned with every thrust. I watched his long dick as it started slinging his juices everywhere.

He let go of his balls to steady himself. He had some of the lowest hanging balls I've ever seen in person. They slapped against my stomach as I slammed in to him time and time again.

He arched his back bracing himself on my thighs. I wasn't sure which was bouncing more, his dick or his hairy balls. Either way I enjoyed watching him enjoy my cock.

It was then I noticed his balls drawing up as his veins on his neck seemed to glow ready. I increased my thrusts as he starting making all kinds of noises.

He looked down at me, leaned up, braced himself on my chest and unloaded his seed. It went everywhere! My face, chest, stomach, my arms, his arms....Brian juice everywhere!

I reached down and pulled my dick out just in time to shoot up on his back and ass. I could almost tell when my cum hit him based on the look on his face.

As I finished I slapped his hairy wet ass with my dick, running it up and down his ass crack.

"Fuck me man! I never thought you'd fuck me!" he said as he tried to catch his breath.

"Neither did I" I admitted. "But I can't say it wasn't worth it. You got a nice ass! And everything else" I said running my hands through his wet chest hair.

I grabbed his wet dick and strokes it. His squirmed with delight as I rubbed my thumbs over his wet head.

"We should do this again sometime neighbor" I said.

"Amen to that!" he replied rather adamantly.

"Time to clean up. You got so much cum everywhere" I said.

"Yeah that happens" he said as he stood up and turned around. My cum running down his back on to his fuzzy rear.

As he walked in to the shower I wiped myself off and wondered what would have happened if we hadn't have met the other night. Certainly not this.

As we said goodbye and he left that night and I closed the door, I thought about how great of a night it was and how much I'm looking forward to the next hookup.


Connermt
Connermt
60 Followers