Not Me Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all began.
2.8k words
4.63
21.5k
36
5

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers

Thanks to J. N., whose life experiences inspired me to write this story.

...

I was happily married for 24 years. Or at least that's what I thought at the time. I met my sweetheart in college. Our wedding was a year and a half later, and our two daughters were born within three and five years, respectively.

I am a respected OB/GYN physician in a big hospital. I work long hours on weekdays and am on call every fourth weekend. My busy schedule left me little time for entertainment, traveling, or spending time with my family. As a result, my wife and daughters arranged a week-long trip without me every few months. With my generous salary, we could easily afford these travels abroad.

Our large estate house is in an upscale neighborhood. It has six bedrooms, an outdoor 35-foot swimming pool, a 4-man jacuzzi, and a small basketball court. The 1.5-acre yard has five different trees and a small flower garden. The rest is covered with grass and surrounded by tall bushes, making the area hidden from casual onlookers.

For many years, the yard was taken care of by a company owned by my friend. However, he retired, and I started using another company. Most of the time, the service was satisfactory, but occasionally, inexperienced employees showed up, and the result was less than adequate.

...

The story began on a Saturday morning when my wife and the kids left for the airport. They were going to Hawaii for an extended vacation, returning Sunday evening eight days later. It was a beautiful sunny day, and I planned to use the time tanning. Since the yard was hidden from people on the nearby street, and my children were gone, I could do something I loved - Tan in the nude. I liked the feeling of the sun's rays on my skin, though I did not have many opportunities to do it.

I undressed and spread a thin layer of sunblock lotion on the most sensitive areas. I lay down on the reclining patio chair and enjoyed the rare quiet. I closed my eyes, remembering the last time I was alone tanning like that.

I woke up hearing music. I turned to the right and saw a young black guy walking on the grass with a self-propelled lawnmower. He must have noticed me before I woke up because his eyes examined my nude body unabashedly.

I wasn't sure what to do next. Yes, I was naked, but I sat in my yard and wasn't expecting anybody to come to my property to cut the grass on the weekend! Meanwhile, the guy continued working, now and then gazing in my direction. I decided to ignore him and closed my eyes again.

The young guy worked for half an hour away from me and then stopped for a short break. He removed his tee shirt and came closer to do an area near my chair. I saw his young body glistening in the sun through my partially closed eyes. He was about 6'2", 190 lbs of pure muscle. The impressive pectoral muscles bulged, and his six-pack was flawless. His shorts could barely contain his large package... He looked like a black Adonis!

I watched his impressive body and thought he was the classic young black guy many women fantasize about. The mere thought of him as a sexual being made my cock stir. Initially, the notion that my prick reacted to his presence sounded ridiculous. After all, I was as heterosexual as they come. However, as I watched his developed muscles and graceful movements, my pecker continued extending.

It wouldn't have been a problem if I was dressed, but sitting with my erect pole exposed to this guy became uncomfortable.

Before I could think of a plan, he smiled at me and said in a deep voice, "Sir, I see you are very comfortable naked. I still have about half an hour of work on your property, and it's becoming hot. Do you mind if I take my shorts off too?"

"Go ahead. I have cold lemonade in my fridge. Are you interested?"

"Yes, sir. It will be nice."

I stood up with my erect dick in full display, turned my back to him, and walked to my house. I poured lemonade for both of us and waited several minutes for my prick to deflate. Once it reached its resting state, I went outside to my seat.

He stood by the chair, now fully naked. His cock was about 6", very thick, and was pointing down. Geez! I imagined how long it would be when fully distended... The thought about his phallus triggered my rod, which began rising again.

As the guy drank the lemonade, he looked at my growing pecker and grinned, "Sir, you like what you see, yes?..."

I hesitated, "You are a handsome young guy. Do you exercise a lot?"

"Not really. I played basketball in high school, but now I work for a landscaping company, saving money for college. I cut the grass four days a week, six hours straight. It's a tough job, and it gave me good muscle tone".

He moved before me and displayed his forearm, "I was much skinnier a year ago when I turned 18. Here, touch it and feel the difference!"

While he intended to display his muscular arm, his fantastic cock caught my eye. He glanced at me and observed where my eyes were aiming.

He extended his pelvis forward, "You look at my cock. You like it?"

"Well... I haven't seen black men naked yet. Watching your penis explains why people talk about the size."

Up close, I observed more details - His genitals were hairless. The low-hanging ball sac showed the contour of his large testicles. The mushroomed head was much wider than the shaft and looked smooth. I wondered how it felt to touch it...

As if he guessed what I was thinking, he chuckled, "That's OK, you can feel it if you want."

It dawned on me that it was weird - I wasn't gay! Why would I be interested in touching somebody else's cock? Yes, it was big and exciting, but still...

The more I thought about it, my own dick kept expanding. I couldn't understand the logic, yet the consequences were evident to the guy, too.

He grinned, came closer to me, and now his organ was only inches from me, "Sir, don't be shy, touch it."

I touched it lightly. It was velvety. The head felt spongy. As my fingers rubbed his skin, it started to engorge before my eyes. It began to enlarge and stiffen. In less than a minute, the head was pointing at my face.

The guy did not talk and was watching me the whole time. By now, his organ was about 8" long and much thicker than before. The veins protruded outward, and the shaft looked shinier. It was harder yet more pleasant to the touch.

My prick was erect and directed up as I sat, but it was about half his size! I tried to wrap my fingers around his girth. Almost an inch was missing...

His cock was incredible - Massive and continued growing in my palm.

Suddenly, I felt my lips dry up. I licked my lips and continued rubbing his fantastic tool, curious how long it would take to reach its maximum.

He stepped toward me, and his tumescent prick was one inch from me, "Sir, do it. You know you want to..." His hand caressed my hair.

I froze. My palm enveloped his magnificent cock, my lips almost touched the head, and I couldn't move.

He gently pulled my head toward his pecker, and seconds later, I felt the smooth surface touching my lips. He waited patiently for my lips to spread open. I couldn't...

I kissed the top and licked the head, but I was not ready to take him in my mouth. Yet.

He stood before me and whispered, "Sir, don't fight it. We both know you want to do it, but you are scared. Take your time."

He grabbed my right hand and placed it on his sac, guiding it to massage the content lightly. Then he took my other hand and bobbed his shaft with me momentarily until I started doing it alone.

"Sir, you have good hands. It feels wonderful. I think you are ready now." Both his hands pulled the back of my head slowly toward him, and his cock crushed into my lips, forcing me to open my mouth. He advanced slowly, letting my tongue feel the veiny underside. It was enormous, but I liked the fullness inside my mouth. I remembered my wife's oral technique and was tempted to try and take more of him. I felt the urge to take him deeper and see what happens. I was able to take half his length before starting to gag. He let me pull back and swallow my saliva before pulling my head again.

I felt the need to show him and myself I could take more of him down my throat. He wasn't pushy, and gradually, I managed to insert 3/4 in my mouth.

I gagged and almost choked. I pulled out again.

He whispered, "Sir, you are doing a great job. One more time, and you'll get your reward!"

Without thinking, I wrapped my lips around his rock-hard cock and shoved it as deep as possible, massaging as tight as I could between my tongue, palate, and lips.

He held my head in place groaned loudly, and seconds later, I felt my throat fill with rope after rope of a slimy, slightly salty/bitter liquid. I tried my best to swallow everything, but it was too much, and some leaked from the side of my mouth.

He let go and observed my face. I still felt his taste in my mouth and continued swallowing the mixture of his seed with my saliva.

After it happened I analyzed my first time experience. I was frightened during the initial part of his ejaculation cause I wasn't sure what to expect. Once I put my tongue in front of his dick hole, the pouring fluid into my mouth became more manageable. The initial taste was strong and turned milder and tastier toward the finish.

His slowly shriveling cock was still hanging before my eyes. Few additional drops appeared on top. He didn't speak but pointed to his cock. The message was clear. I licked the residue from the head. Then my lips enveloped the head and milked the rest from his urethra.

"Sir, you did an excellent job! Was it your first time?"

"Yes, it was. I am not gay. I am married with children."

"Where are they now?"

"They are on the way to Hawaii and will return on Sunday next week."

"So you have a long break. That's fantastic. Sir, I still have about half an hour of work on your lawn, but I am tired. Will it be OK to go home now and finish it tomorrow at 10 o'clock?"

"It's OK. By the way, what is your name?"

He grinned, "I am Darryl. By the way, according to the weather channel, tomorrow will also be sunny and nice. You should probably continue your tanning to make your skin darker."

He winked at me, "See you tomorrow, sir." And left.

...

During the night, I was twisting and turning. Twice I woke up after dreaming about Darryl's magnificent cock. The first time I was walking in a park, and suddenly the cock showed up in front of me. It was not connected to Darryl! I tried multiple times to catch it, but I couldn't. Then it said, "If you want me, open your mouth, and I'll come to you." I spread open my lips, and it penetrated my mouth, fitting like an adult-size pacifier... In the second dream, I was resting in bed, and Darryl appeared naked. He stood before me and sent me a telepathic message, 'Suck my dick!'. I couldn't resist his power. I did as he said. 'I'll allow you to drink my seed if you be my slut!'. I was shivering, but I had to obey. I woke up covered with sweat.

I tried to sleep again and woke up at 9 am. I took a shower and felt better. Then I ate breakfast and sat in front of my TV, thinking about my morning plan.

I knew Daryll would show up at 10 to finish cutting the grass. Should I try to tan again? I was tempted but scared. What will he think of me, presenting myself naked again? The more I tried to convince myself it wasn't a good idea, the more I knew I had to do it. Who was I kidding - I wanted to touch and feel his perfect cock again!

I stayed in my living room. At 10 am, Darryl showed up, and I heard his lawnmower working. I peeked through a crack in the window and saw him following his lawnmower... naked. After the first day's encounter, the guy felt comfortable working naked without even talking to me. His muscular body and handsome face looked to me like a black god! And his fantastic dangling member!...

I removed my clothes and went out. With my sunglasses on, I sat on my chair and ogled his impressive torso, moving effortlessly behind the mower. He noticed me a few minutes later and smiled. The remaining area that needed work was closer to me. I watched him from his left side and noticed he pushed the mower with one hand. As he came closer, I saw his other palm slowly pumping his cock, which was partially rigid. He couldn't see my eyes with my sunglasses on, but he knew I was ogling him. He came closer and stood before me. He didn't have to talk. I knew exactly what he wanted.

My hand touched the crown lovingly and soon began massaging his perfect tool. It lifted faster than yesterday and looked very tempting. He moved forward, and his eyes focused on mine. I wrapped my lips around his gorgeous organ, happy to use it as my pacifier. Its familiar odor and taste were intoxicating, and I started bobbing on it. I was determined to take all of it into my mouth this time. I knew it had to cross to my pharynx, but I wanted to do my best. My own pecker was directed to the sky, reflecting my arousal.

I continued sucking Darryl, taking it as deep as I could while my hand was masturbating my prick. I was about to cum when Darryl growled and flooded my throat with his spunk. My tongue was ready for him, making swallowing his juice easier. His orgasm sent me over the edge, and I climaxed powerfully while still swallowing the last remaining drops. Interestingly, his cum was less bitter than the day before and somewhat sweeter. I liked it! I recalled tasting my cum twice before. I wasn't thrilled about my cum's taste, but I wanted Darryl's...

He lifted my chin and said, "Once you get used to sucking a dick, you begin to like it. Right?"

Of course, he was right, but it was still difficult for me to admit it. Even to myself. God! I am a happily married man. What am I doing sucking a young black cock?...

Before leaving, Darryl blurted, "Sir, Nobody has taken care of your flower garden lately, and even the swimming pool and the jacuzzi can use some touch. This week I have a lot of free time. If you want me to work in these areas, text me."

He gave me his phone number, winked at me, dressed up, and left.

The events in the last two days overwhelmed me. I felt dizzy. My whole world turned upside down! In a blink of an eye, I turned from a regular middle-aged, happily married, respectable white doctor to a cock sucker, cum lover, and attracted to a half-my-age black dude!... I couldn't continue like that. It would destroy my marriage, my reputation, my life!... All day long, my thoughts were killing me. The logic of stopping the nonsense with Darryl was a given. But the temptation was too strong. Eventually, the two sides of my brain compromised - I'd continue playing with Darryl for a week, and when my family returned, I'd stop.

I called Darryl, "Listen, you were right about the neglect in my yard. I'd appreciate it if you come tomorrow. I'll be in the hospital in the morning and return home at 1 pm."

He laughed, "I checked online. The weather will be nice all week long. I'll be on your property at 11:30 and work on your pool and jacuzzi, so when you return, both will be ready for our use."

"Darryl, I'll see you tomorrow."

Only later did it occur to me that Darryl mentioned, 'Ready for OUR use...'

ragal2
ragal2
1,214 Followers