The Spur Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hair on my arms stood up as a powerful stream of energy passed between the two lovers, an alternating current of trust, surrender, tenderness, pleasure, vulnerability, dominance, and submission. I'd always thought of Steve as a bit of a softy, but this was like nothing I'd ever seen, and I wouldn't have broken that electric connection for anything. She kept her eyes open even when, with a shuddering cry, she came, her face so full of trust in Steve I felt something like awe. As filthy as we had all been in that cabin in the woods, what I had just seen seemed almost holy, somehow--and somehow, even more filthy.

"Good girl," Steve said softly, stroking her face and hair while she beamed at him contentedly.

Taking a step back, Steve removed something from his pocket and set it on the table, then stripped off his clothes. Picking Jill up, he crushed her into himself, hungrily pulling kisses from her eager mouth. Her small whimpers seemed to inflame him even more as he pressed his lips to hers and fed on her, and moaned. I returned to my armchair to watch what happened next.

As he reached for the object on the table, I saw that it was a cock ring, which he handed to her to slip on. In a moment, I heard a humming sound, and realized it was the vibrating kind--the kind that keeps you hard while stimulating her clit.

He picked her up by the thighs while she flung her arms and legs around him. Putting her up against the wall, he entered her, filling her up. Her hands moved constantly over his back as though she were trying to pull him into herself, and her nails raked his shoulders with abandon. The feeling of being pinned while still having her hands free seemed to excite her almost to frenzy.

I unzipped my pants, intent on some DIY, when, over Steve's shoulder, Jill's eyes caught mine. She smiled mysteriously, her gaze fixed on me so that was I helpless to look away. Somehow, she had assumed authority over me through that gaze and that smile, and her look forbade me to jerk myself off. 'See me,' it seemed to say; 'see me and my Dom, here, now. There is an exchange taking place, and everyone is going to get what they need.'

I sat in my chair, my fly unzipped but my cock untouched, and watched while, her eyes never leaving mine, she took hold of another orgasm, both she and Steve crying out in ecstasy.

JILL

"I asked if I were going to meet him in the future," I said to Steve as we lay in bed hours later. "And you said," (here I burlesqued his voice) 'Well, you ain't gonna meet him in the past, durr durr durr!'"

Trying not to laugh, Steve said, "And you did meet him in the future!"

"No, I met him in the late 16th century; I met him in the *past.*"

"Say goodnight, Jill."

"Good night, Jill."

12