The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 03

Story Info
A man and his ex-wife become the targets of a syndicate.
9.7k words
4.26
12.4k
22

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirAuthor
SirAuthor
577 Followers

THE SPY WHO ALMOST LOVED ME

PART THREE OF THREE

~~~

THE GREAT ESCAPE

I. THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM

It was already six a.m. as we headed upstairs, and I was concerned about Sara waking up. Addison read my mind.

"Okay, lover, let's make this a quickie," she whispered when we entered her room, stripping off her panties as she headed for the bed.

I stripped my shorts and boxers down and joined her. She immediately pushed me back onto her pillow and got between my legs, grabbed my mostly flaccid cock and went to work. She started lightly stroking the shaft and took the head in her small mouth and began licking and sucking. She took the middle finger of her free hand, paused long enough to wet it in her mouth, then reached down, found my anus and pressed against it. I immediately tightened up. She kept the pressure on and waited, still sucking and jacking. When I relaxed, she inserted her finger and started gently working it in and out and around, then as I grew accustomed to it, she pushed all the way in, then curled her finger up. The combination had the desired effect -- my cock responded, going rigid in seconds.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth with a slurp and grinned. Then she crawled up and poised herself over me, her strong legs flexing. She lined up my cock with her pussy and started rubbing the head around and working the tip into her opening. She was still a little dry and it took a few seconds before she could work the head past her lips. As soon as the head slipped in, she began slowly sliding down my shaft, until she settled on my thighs. As she sat there, she flexed her vaginal muscles.

"Fuck, that's a big pole," she remarked as she started scissoring her legs, riding up and down my shaft. She put her hands on my chest to brace herself and started riding me.

"Wet your fingers and pinch and roll my nipples," she directed.

I complied and she increased her speed, now moist and sliding easily up and down my cock. After a couple minutes, she started nodding her head and dropping down hard, hammering her cervix and slapping against my legs with her tight ass.

"Oh fuck, mm hmm, mm, mm, pinch harder, yeah, like that, ungh, yeah, I love your cock, baby," she continued with a ribald dialogue, moaning and grunting as she began bouncing up and down in earnest, chest starting to flush with color.

"Oh, fuck, now! Take over!" she barked as she suspended herself over me.

I released her nipples, grabbed her ass, and immediately started thrusting up into her now slippery, clenching hole, forcefully smacking into her hard thighs and firm ass.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, mm hmm, fuck my pussy, baby, fuck it! Almost, almost...Oooh, gonna...almost, yes, yes, faster, harder..."

I released her ass, grabbed her hips and started slamming her into me on the upstrokes, jacking my hips as fast as I could.

"Gon-na-fuck-ing-cum-just-kee-eep-fu-uck-ing-AHH-HH-YE-ES-SS-SS..."

My own orgasm caught me by surprise as I exploded, pounding her mercilessly as I shot load after load of hot cum into her tight, spasming vagina while she hissed and growled obscenities. I kept thrusting through my climax until she fell forward on me, shaking, biting my chest, and digging her nails into my arms. I stopped thrusting, keeping my hard cock shoved up in her while her hips continued to spasm in orgasmic release.

She laid her head to the side on my chest, "Damn, baby, that was sweet. Ungh, fuck, oh shit, oh, oh, oh, mmmm, sweet," she finished softly, still spasming occasionally.

She lifted up, leaned forward and engaged me in a warm, wet, tender kiss.

She ended the kiss and lifted up, hands on my arms, "That was sooo nice. Thank you, lover," she smiled.

"No, thank you," I replied as I felt the wetness of our combined fluids on my stomach.

She grinned, "Oops."

"I guess I better get to my room and shower before someone wakes up," I remarked as I lifted her to the side, sat up, grabbed my shorts and underwear and headed for the door.

"See you at breakfast," she said, as I quietly opened her door.

I padded down the hall, opened my door, slipped in and flipped on the light switch. Sara was sitting cross-legged in the middle of my bed. Crap!

"Turn the light off, please," she requested softly.

"I'm sorry, honey. I'm sorry. This is very bad timing..."

"Do you love her?" she interrupted.

"No, I don't love Addison. Listen to me please," I moved to the bed, sat and found Sara's hand, "Addison and I had a long talk and I was going to talk to you this morning..."

She interrupted again, "Is that what you call it now, talking?"

"Okay, please, let me finish. She explained that she needed me, well, not to put too fine a point on it, for sex. She couldn't go to someone else, not while we're in the middle of this. I told her I had to talk to you, that we had to work this out; that I wasn't comfortable with...with what we were doing, what I was doing. I didn't, I don't want to hurt you. I care for you very much..."

"Damn it, Ethan, I love you. I never stopped loving you," she sobbed.

"Sara, I'm sorry, but I can't say that. I fell out of love with you; but honestly, and you have to believe me; you have to listen; I still care deeply for you, as I always have, and maybe I can love you again, but I will need time. I can't just turn it back on like a faucet. In the meantime, we have to come to terms with this situation. I don't want to lose you. I mean that. You matter too much to me. And I'm sorry for what you've been through. But I've been through a lot, too. And I am where I am now. And I mean it when I say I don't want to lose you. I want you to be happy and I want to be a part of your life. I just can't say I'm ready to be where we were before."

"I'm sorry, Ethan. I'm just feeling so lost right now. When we first made love, I felt like we could just start over, but I see now, that it's not going to be that way. I'm just having a hard time...accepting that you're not...that we're not who we once were."

I reached and pulled her to me, hugging her close. She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder, continuing to cry.

I added, "Baby, I'm not going anywhere, and I hope we can have a future together. I do. But that can't happen till we get through this, till we have this behind us. But for the meantime, Addison is a part of our world, and she has feelings and needs, too. And I can't ignore them...we can't ignore them. I can't shut her out."

"I...I see that. She's done so much for us, saved our lives. And I guess she was with you before I was, but it doesn't make it any easier."

"I know. It's a fucked-up situation, and you know I don't like to use that word, but that is what it is. It's what we have to work with for now. And I'm not saying, 'Oh it's no big deal me banging Addison; don't let it bother you, honey.' I'm not saying that. I'd be lying if I said I didn't like Addison, care for her, and enjoy making love to her. But it is the truth to say that how I feel about Addison doesn't change how I feel about you."

"How is that possible?"

"Okay, I don't know. I'm only telling you how I feel. I care for you in a way that's different than how I care for Addison, but I care for both of you...You have family that you love and you don't just love one of them, you love all of them, but not all the same. Well, right now, we're kind of a family -- you, me, Addison. You know, she cares about you, too. And she put a lot on the line for us; in fact, she put everything on the line for us, including her life. No matter how screwed up this is, for now, I'm her man, too."

I felt her nodding her head into my shoulder, "I'll try...try to come to terms with it. I just don't know how to do that right now."

"I don't either. You know, we haven't eaten in quite a while. I'm pretty hungry. Why don't we shower and go down and make breakfast?"

"You smell like smoke," she said in reply.

"Yes, we had cigars earlier."

"We? Addison, too?"

"She marches to the beat of a different drum," I replied, shrugging.

She actually laughed a little at that, "Yes, she does. And I'm hungry, too. I'll go get my shower and you wash that cigar smell off, and 'her smell', too," she added wryly.

I'd forgotten the condition I was in, "I'll do that," I replied.

I showered and dressed, then went to knock on Sara's door, but she stepped out as I approached.

"You got ready fast," I remarked.

"I didn't put make-up on or dry my hair; hope that's okay."

"You're beautiful without make-up, and I mean that," I assured her.

She smiled and started to head downstairs. I stopped her, "Just a sec. I want to see if Addison is ready for breakfast yet."

Sara surprised me with an unexpected remark. I would have expected, "Oh, sure, don't forget Addison," or some such. I didn't expect, "From what I heard, she should have worked up quite an appetite," she quipped, half-smiling.

I laughed, "Right. After all, she did most the work!"

Sara came back with, "Cowgirl, huh?"

I just shook my head and knocked on Addison's door. I knocked again, but no answer, so we headed downstairs.

When we got to the kitchen, Addison and Enrique were busy getting breakfast ready.

Enrique saw us first, "Good morning, Senor Etan, good morning, Senora Sara, Como esta usted?"

"Muy bien, Senor Enrique, muy bien, gracias, y tu?" I replied.

"Gracias, muy muy bien. Mi novia ahora esta aqui!"

"I thought she was my sweetheart," I kidded.

"We must share, then, mi amigo. And is not fair, you have two sweethearts, eh?"

He didn't know how much truth he spoke, and I got a look and a smirk from Sara.

I kidded, "They can be both our sweethearts. The have plenty of sweet to go around."

So it went; we made breakfast, continuing the light banter, even Sara joining in, and it was quite pleasurable; and easy to forget we were on the run, and that I had 'woman' problems.

We had a classic American breakfast with eggs, fried potatoes, and Spanish-style sausage -- so almost classic. After breakfast, Enrique insisted on clean-up, so we retired to the courtyard and dealt with the 'elephant in the room'.

"Sara," Addison started, "I'm sorry about this morning. I know what happened. And I don't want to rehash what you guys talked about; I just want you to know, I want the best for you two, whatever 'the best' might be. I have no designs on Ethan, but I am fond of him. I am fond of both of you, and I do not want to come between you, but right now, I hope we can find a way to...to share him -- as a friend, a companion and a lover. I don't know for sure if that's possible, but I hope so."

Sara sat quiet for a minute, leaking a few tears, but gathered her composure, "Addison, I understand. I do. It's just that I am so jealous and insecure. You are all the things I'm not..."

"Ditto, girlfriend," Addison quickly countered, "Look, we are very different from each other, but we both have our attributes, our qualities; and I think that may be a good thing. If we were both alike, it might be a constant competition. But there is no competition here. And when it comes to Ethan, our relationships are different, and I don't think they can be compared; we're physically and emotionally very different. I'm not your competition, Sara." She turned to me.

"She's right. You are both wonderful in different ways, and wonderfully different. And I care for both of you. You each matter to me, for different reasons, and honestly, none of them have to do with sex. You can believe that or not, but it is true. In the end, though, we are all dependent on each other and we have to make this work. I don't think I can resolve this. I think you have to work things out. I will go with what you decide. I don't know if it's cowardly or not, but I am not going choose one of you over the other...Damn, I need a drink. I know it's early..."

Addison joked, "Hey, it's five o'clock somewhere!"

II. A THREE-WAY PROPOSITION

We mixed up some tequila sunrises -- hey, they have orange juice in them, okay -- and talked about our next steps to getting away from the syndicate. We set aside the drama from this morning. Our documents would arrive soon by courier, then we would adopt our new identities, learn our new roles and get comfortable in them. We had to, so there would be no slip-ups. And we had to decide where we wanted to go -- a big decision. Wherever we went would be home for the foreseeable future. Addison laid out the options.

"I have three destinations that I think are desirable, where I have some support, and where we have the best chance of avoiding complications. Each has advantages and disadvantages.

In no particular order: Argentina, Greece, and Thailand. All offer reasonable access, varying degrees of support, security and desirable living conditions. Anonymity can be achieved or purchased, and business can be conducted in a manner that will sustain you comfortably; that is, you can live well without having to deplete your inheritance, well, any more than we are in order to get there and get established. Any thoughts, questions?"

I started, "Do you have a preference? Do you think one is better than the others?"

"I have the least support in Thailand, but I know it is very doable, and I do have a contact there. Argentina is where I have the most resources at my disposal. Greece is the more difficult to get into anonymously, and will require the most 'grease' -- payoffs and such, but very good, otherwise. The island of Crete is the specific location I would consider. So, thinking long term stay, I don't know. You have to think about what is going to suit you.

If you want to live in the mountains, Argentina has a location that is very amenable to our situation. If you want to live on an island with a tropical setting, Thailand is the ticket. If you want to live in the Mediterranean, go fishing, drink a lot of retsina and sunbathe, that's pretty ideal.

"I like the ocean. I grew up next by the ocean, but haven't been back in years," Sara offered.

I put in, "I went on a business trip to the Philippines once and liked it but I don't know how much like Thailand it is. I've been to the south of Spain, Marbella, on the coast, which was fabulous, but never Greece. I've grown up with Mexican culture and speak some Spanish, and I like the mountains, but I'm not entirely sure about Argentina for long term. I think I'm leaning toward Thailand or Greece." Sara nodded in agreement.

"Okay, we can take Argentina off the list." Addison replied.

"What about some place in Europe, you know, like England, France or Germany?" Sara asked.

"The authorities are more difficult to deal with, avoid, bribe, and so on. And those countries have more dedicated law enforcement and way too much surveillance. Your money will go a lot faster and it will be harder to get into legitimate financial venues. And we don't want to get into the other kind."

"What is retina?" Sara asked.

"Retsina. It's a Greek wine made using pine resin. I know, sounds weird, but it tastes good, has a unique flavor and is very enjoyable. My first assignment in the CIA was in Athens. I was there for two years before someone realized I was fluent in Spanish. Then I ended up on the Mexican Cartels desk and later as an operative in the Southwest and Mexico. Anyways, while in Greece, I vacationed in Crete, a little town called Souda Bay, in Hania. It was inexpensive and quite idyllic. And I drank enough retsina to actually cause a spike in the economy there. That was when I had two kidneys, though," she laughed.

Sara and I looked at each other, "I think Crete," I said, speaking for both of us.

"Crete it is. We'll have some traveling to do, but it's..." Addison was saying when Enrique interrupted her.

III. THE TRAP

"Lo siento, mi querida, pero tengo un mensaje muy importante para ti," Enrique said in his rapid Spanish.

I got 'sorry my dear' and 'very important'.

"Vale, Enrique, uno momento por favor," Addison replied then explained to us, she was waiting for some information.

She returned in a few minutes, chewing on her lip.

"Okay," she started distractedly, "our friends, didn't give up so easily..."

"Are they after us? Are we..."

"Easy, Sara. Let me finish."

"Sorry."

"Our friends questioned my friend and client that ran the real estate company I worked at, and he told them exactly what I said to tell them -- the truth. So, they broke into my office and got to my computer..."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"It's okay. I expected that and planned for it. Actually, I set a trap to see if they abided by the instructions, I left them; and they had already accessed the safety deposit box, so they ignored the warning and conditions we gave them. Anyway, I switched the hard drive for one with a lot of crap on it, but containing a piece of information on you and where you were going..."

"But how would they even be able to get on your computer..." I started.

"I taped the password under my mouse pad, on purpose. Let me finish. The information led to a lodge in Alberta, Canada. They followed that trail. That's how I know they didn't heed the instructions I gave them in the first safety deposit box. So, now they will get an anonymous tip that will lead them to a second safety deposit box, which will have a simple ultimatum, 'Cease and desist or you don't get a dime'; and that now they have to wait 60 days before we are satisfied and they get the first payout, then another 60 days before they get the final payout. That along with the fact that they will now have found out that I was in the CIA and that I have resources; well, that should do it. They're not stupid. They'll take the money and quit. They won't waste any more money or manpower chasing their tails."

"So, you'll know if they keep looking?" Sara asked.

"No, honey. I didn't have time to set up anything else, but they won't know that. And it's simple math and logic. They know now that they underestimated you and who you had on your side. Your ex-lawyer's boss isn't going to keep throwing money at this. He'll take the ten mil. Besides, even if they somehow managed to trace us to Mexico, they won't have a trail to follow, even if they manage to tie us to Chihuahua and Monterrey. Once we landed in Tapachula, we disappeared. They can't trace that flight. Even if they got that far, that plane belongs to a drug cartel, and if they started asking questions down there, they wouldn't make it home. We're good. But we're still going to be very careful. Our shopping trip in Chihuahua wasn't all that smart, but I thought you needed a pick-me-up. Here, unfortunately, this villa is all you're going to see of San Jose until you see the inside of the airport. Now, I have to run some errands with Enrique. You guys may be on your own for lunch. I'm not sure how long we'll be."

IV. A WORLD CLASS VIEW

After they left, we sat and had a couple more sunrises, and talked.

"Ethan, I know you said you don't love me, and I understand that. And I know you hated me, maybe despised me..." I started to protest, but she put a finger to my lips, "No, let me finish. I don't blame you one bit. I just want you to know, I hated what I did to you, even when I was doing it. And I won't make any excuses for the whys. They would just be excuses. And I know I can't take back any of it, or erase those mistakes; but I hope I can prove to you that I do regret it, all of it, and that I do love you, and that you can trust me..."

I stopped her, "Enough, Sara. I do trust you, and I do understand what you went through, and why you did some of the things you did. Some I don't. But that's not what is important. What's important is that I forgive you and ask you to forgive me for my part..."

SirAuthor
SirAuthor
577 Followers