The Spy Who Almost Loved Me Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She threw herself on me, "Oh, baby, I'm so sorry, so sorry."

I hugged her tightly and let her sob, till she was cried out, then I separated us enough to look in her eyes. I knew then that I could love her again. Looking into her eyes, I saw my wife, the woman I was married to before things went so terribly wrong. I pulled her to me and kissed her gently. The kissed turned into one of passion, emotion. I stood and she stood with me. We went upstairs to my room, without speaking, and slowly undressed. Looking at her nude form was almost more than I could handle -- my beautiful wife, but not my wife. Now what, my lover, my friend, my ex-wife? Right now, it didn't matter as much as my desire to be with her, to make love to her, to make love like we had so many times.

She stood by the bed, but didn't lie down. She gestured for me to. I crawled on the bed and lay down, hands behind my head. She slowly crawled on the bed, her long, silky blond hair hanging down, tickling my legs; her pendulous breasts swaying with her movements, her back muscles and buttocks gently flexing as she crawled up, spreading my legs apart and reaching for my penis. She tenderly took my semi-flaccid member in her hand and began slowly stroking it as she leaned down and slipped her lips over the head. Gently sucking, she slipped the head in her mouth and slid down till she hit the back of her throat and came back up again to the tip, then back down. With the one hand she kept a firm grip on my shaft and with the other she cupped my balls and gently massaged them. When I was fully erect, she slid up and kissed me, smothering my mouth with her full lips and invading it with her tongue. Then she reached behind, found my cock and scooted back, positioning the head at her opening. She inserted two fingers in my mouth and wet them, then reached down and inserted them in her vagina. After wetting herself, she brought the fingers back up and put them in my mouth again for me to suck on as she worked my cock into her and worked it around, increasing moisture. Slowly she worked it until she could slide all the way down.

Once she was pressed against my groin, she gave a sly grin, "Addison's not the only one who can cowgirl!" Then she flattened her body against mine and began sliding forward and back, dragging her breasts on my chest. Slowly at first, then she gradually quickened her pace, all the while contracting her vaginal muscles. She continued this way for several minutes, moaning and increasing her tempo and hitting her cervix harder and harder.

She moaned in a husky voice, "I'm going to cum soon. Can you cum with me, or did you give all your seed to Addison?"

"I've been holding off, waiting on you, and I think I can manage to fill your hot little hole."

"Mmm, close, don't hold off any longer, I'm close...okay," she mewled as she rose up, bracing herself on my chest, "I'm ready, mmm, ready, ungh, damn, damn, damn, I missed this so much."

She began flexing her legs and bouncing up and down, smacking against my legs, burying my cock in her each time, her big breasts bouncing and golden hair tossing around. I reached up and grabbed her nipples and started tweaking and rolling them in my fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes, close, close...Oh, oh, un huh, mmm, oh baby now! Take over, fuck me, fuck me!"

I grabbed her hips and immediately started thrusting with fast short strokes, my groin tightening. I ratcheted up my pace till I was smacking into her full firm ass as hard as I could, relishing the feel of her vagina beginning to contract spasmodically, mounting her orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck me-ee-ee...YE-ES-SS-SS...AH-AH-AH-AGH-GH-GH..." she exclaimed in a guttural shout, "CUM-CUM-CUM-FILL-MY-CUN-N-NT!"

I pounded her for all I was worth, then erupted, cumming till I had nothing left. I buried my cock in her as she spasmed, body shaking. As her climax waned, she fell on me, panting, body quivering from the intense orgasm. We lay there, pressed together, while we gradually calmed down.

She laid her head on my chest, "Ethan, I missed making love to you, so much."

I felt her tears on my chest, "I missed you to, baby, I missed you, too," I replied in a voice choked with emotion. I stroked her hair and almost told her I loved her, but knew that I was just caught up in the moment.

There was a knock on the door. We froze. I didn't think Addison would be back this soon.

"Yes?" I questioned. I should have said, "No."

The door opened, "You decent? Oops, guess not. Aren't you a busy boy. Sorry guys. When you get yourselves together, join me downstairs," she said as she closed the door.

After she left, we went into my shower and cleaned up, then dressed. When we arrived downstairs, Addison was in the courtyard and Enrique was leaving, heading for the front door.

"Join me. I have ice water for you. I imagine your thirsty after that workout," she grinned.

"You're terrible," I answered, "but the ice water is welcome. Thanks."

Sara added, "I can't believe you saw me like that. I didn't know you were going to open the door, so I didn't move. I just laid there with my big ass bared and Ethan's dick in my...Geez, that's embarrassing!"

"Hey, that's a world class ass, girl, and that was a pretty erotic scene," Addison replied.

I changed the subject, "Why are you back so soon, and why did Enrique leave?"

"He's going to meet the courier and get some vittles for dinner. My business is delayed. Hey, I'm a little tired and could do with some relaxation and a drink. Can I talk you two in to joining me in the hot tub?"

Surprised, Sara asked, "There's a hot tub?"

"Yeah, the previous owner apparently had bad arthritis and converted a spare room. It has a hot tub and a dry sauna."

Sara looked at me, "Sure, sounds good," I replied, "We'll get our suits."

"We don't need no stinking suits," Addison cracked in a 'Mexican bandito' accent.

"What, really?" Sara stuttered.

"Hey, I've seen you butt naked, and I'm not bashful. Haven't you ever gone skinny dipping with others?"

"No," Sara replied.

"Well, you are now. Come on," Addison replied teasingly.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I'll bring the ice water."

When we got to the room, Addison unceremoniously started stripping off her clothes. We followed suit. If I wasn't all fucked out, I would have gotten an erection from just looking at the two of them naked and climbing into the hot tub. I climbed in after and settled into the hot, bubbling water.

"Oh, this is divine," Addison remarked as she leaned back.

"Wonderful," I added.

"I haven't been in a hot tub since...well, since ours at the house...and I haven't been naked in front of another woman since college." Sara finished shyly.

"Honey, you could be naked in front of anybody and it would be a treat for them. You have a damn nice body. I'll be honest, I'm a little turned on looking at you," Addison stated bluntly, surprising both of us. Sara turned red.

"What? Really?"

"Hey girl, I'm straight, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the female form. And your form is pretty much awesome."

"Uh, thanks, I guess. But I think you are...your body is pretty amazing. You're so, so firm and, I don't know, petite and shaped just right," Sara replied, continuing to blush.

Addison continued to push the envelope, "So have you ever done anything with another woman? I'm just curious. I've thought about it, but never had the right situation to follow through."

Sara hesitated, looked at me and back at Addison, "Um, well, in college, my roommate came onto me and we kissed, but I chickened out."

Addison laughed, "I don't blame her; makes me hot thinking about it."

"Really, why?" Sara asked.

"I don't know. The idea of kissing a woman, bodies pressed against each other, thinking about the difference between how it would feel compared to a man...Call it prurient interest, I guess. I know most guys fantasize about two women doing that, right Ethan?"

"I can't deny that." I admitted.

"Really?" Sara questioned. "You never talked about that, I mean, two women together. When we talked about fantasies and things we might like to do, that never came up."

"Oooh, what were your fantasies?" Addison asked, playfully.

I looked at Sara, then back at Addison, "Well, we both liked to fantasize about risky sex, like in a public setting, on the beach, et cetera; and having somebody watching us..."

"Ethan!" Sara mildly protested.

"Okay, you tell her the rest," I kidded.

"No, it's embarrassing,"

"Come on. You have my interest piqued, now," Addison remarked.

"I don't...um, okay, fine. We would role play a fantasy about a foursome with another couple, but just as a fantasy."

"Go on, tell her," I goaded her.

"No, Ethan."

"Then, I'll tell her."

"No! I'll do it. But this was one of his favorite fantasies, not so much mine -- a threesome with another woman," she finished, blushing like a schoolgirl.

"Hey, I'm a guy," I laughed, "what can I say."

"Yeah, I think that's every guy's fantasy," Addison chided, feigning disapproval.

"Well, I think Sara got hot and bothered sometimes, pretending to do it, playing the role of both women, and it was always an older woman, an experienced woman."

"You have a big mouth," she chastised, slapping my arm.

Addison, grinning, quickly put in, "I'm older, and I'm pretty experienced."

"Oh, I don't think so," Sara remarked.

"What, that I'm not experienced or not older?"

"I meant not older. How old are you?"

"How old are you?" Addison parried.

"I'm 32."

"Well, I'll be 39 in a couple months."

"No way," Sara exclaimed.

"You want to see i.d.?" Addison joked.

"No, I just find that hard to believe," Sara replied.

Addison continued to egg Sara on, "So see, I could fulfill your fantasy, you know, a threesome with an older, more experienced woman."

"Oh, you're kidding; and besides, that was just a fantasy," Sara argued.

"Hey, aren't fantasies a reflection of desires, secret or otherwise?" she challenged.

Sara didn't have a quick answer, so I spoke up, "I have to say yes. Otherwise, they wouldn't really, um, get you excited."

"Okay, I guess so, but it doesn't mean you would actually do it," Sara countered.

Addison reasoned, "Well, that's just because of fear or doubt. But if you knew going in that everything was safe and would work out, fulfill the fantasy with no problems, wouldn't you then be okay with it?"

"Yeah, I guess so, but I can't imagine that happening."

"Well, I can. Take us, for instance: I've slept with Ethan; you've slept with Ethan; we've seen each other naked; and we're all attracted to each other..."

Sara interrupted, "I didn't say I was 'attracted' to you."

"Sure, you did, when you talked about how you liked my body, and I'm pretty sure you like me. So, are saying you don't find me attractive, that you're not attracted to me. I think the two go hand in hand. It doesn't mean you're hot for me or in love with me."

"Okay, I guess, in a way," Sara conceded.

Addison continued to press, "Okay, then couldn't you imagine me as the older woman in your fantasy?"

"Yeah, I guess I could."

"There you go," Addison concluded.

"Are you saying you would actually do that, be a part of that fantasy?" Sara asked, not quite believing.

"Sure, why not? I'm obviously attracted to Ethan. I'm attracted to you. I'm curious. The idea appeals to me, and we're all consenting adults. So, again, why not?"

Again, Sara was at a loss for words.

I filled the void, "Okay, besides making me horny, this conversation has made me thirsty. I need a drink."

"Yes, me too," Sara added.

"Enrique mixed up a batch of his awesome margaritas. Add ice and you have a party in a glass," Addison remarked spritely, and climbed out of the tub, grabbed a towel and started drying off.

"I was getting overheated in there, anyway. Let's take this party to the patio, okay?" she added.

"Sounds good to me. I'll make another pitcher of ice water," I said as we climbed out.

Addison threw her towel over her shoulder and headed out of the room butt naked, firm ass subtly gyrating.

"Um, aren't we going to put our clothes on first?" Sara asked.

"Why? Enrique's not going to be back for at least an hour and a half, and this feels kind of liberating, don't you think? Besides, I like looking at Ethan's ass...and his junk; and honestly, I like looking at you, too."

Sara stopped toweling for a second, and just stood there, then, "Okay, I guess no clothes."

"Thatta girl!" Addison remarked.

We got drinks and ice water, went to the patio, put towels on the chairs and sat down.

At first, we sat in silence, cooling off from the hot tub with ice water, then we switched to Enrique's margaritas over ice. After we all finished our drinks, Addison poured us another round.

"So, you guys have definitely decided on Crete, right?" she asked as she poured.

Sara and I looked at each other and answered in the affirmative.

"Okay, I'll start working on itinerary, flights, visas and the sort. Should only take a couple days to sort out. Just to be on the safe side, we don't want to linger here too long, even though I think there's zero chance we could be tracked here; it's just prudent."

Sara caught both of us off guard with, "Were you really serious about the, um, threesome thing, actually doing that?"

V. THREE'S COMPANY

Addison chewed her lip, then responded, "Sara, honestly, I've never considered doing such a thing before, but I'm very comfortable with you guys; I feel safe with you; and I'm attracted to you, so I can easily see doing that. Like I said, I'm curious, and I'm naturally adventurous, so I can't think of a reason why I wouldn't."

"I don't know. I mean, how would we even go about it?" Sara asked.

"Well, that would be part of the fun; figuring it out. I think we just let it evolve naturally; don't plan it out or anything," Addison answered.

I nodded, "Yeah, we don't plan our sex out -- okay you do this, then I'll do that...that wouldn't work."

Addison stood up, walked around the table to me, leaned over and kissed me, a long soul kiss, "Nice." Then she walked over to Sara, put her hand behind her head, bent down and planted her lips on Sara's and began kissing her. I don't think Sara knew what to do, but after a few seconds, she looked like she was kissing her back, then I saw Addison turn it into a soul kiss with Sara acquiescing and reciprocating.

After almost a minute, Addison stood, "Real nice! See, I didn't think that out or plan it. I just did it, and I enjoyed it. And, damn, you have the softest lips; and you're the first female I've ever kissed...besides my mom."

Sara was red-faced and her chest was flushed, "That was, um, nice, different, but nice."

"Got my motor running," Addison quipped.

"Yeah, mine too," I interjected.

"Of course, it did," Addison smirked.

I offered, "Why don't we finish our drinks, then get dressed before Enrique returns.

As we were heading up the stairs, we heard the front door. That was timing!

After dressing, we headed down to help Enrique, but he chased us out of the kitchen, so we retired to the patio again and finished off the pitcher of margaritas. By time for dinner, I know I was feeling the booze and food was welcome. Enrique made the best fajitas with braised beef, peppers and onions that I've ever had. Afterwards, he made more margaritas and we all retired to the courtyard patio. It had cooled off a little and we sat and talked for over an hour, enjoying the night air and his fabulous margaritas. Enrique confided that part of his secret was an extra helping of fresh lime juice and a locally made tequila. He wouldn't disclose what else made them special. Before we retired, Addison briefed Enrique on their tasks for the upcoming day, then said goodnight. We headed upstairs, even though it was only eleven p.m.

At the top of the stairs, Addison turned to us, "I don't know about you guys, but I need a shower; wash the sweat and chlorine off. Why don't we meet in Ethan's room; he has the largest shower."

"Shower together?" Sara questioned.

"Sure. I think that would be a good icebreaker, don't you?" Addison replied.

"You mean..." Sara started.

"Yes, sweetie. Isn't that what we've been talking about? Besides, I'm horny as hell after all that threesome talk and kissing you two."

Sara looked to me, wide eyed. I shrugged, "Don't look at me. I'm horny as hell, too."

Sara gave a slight laugh, "Well I guess I'm just drunk enough to go along with this, but..."

"No buts, doll. Come on." She took Sara by the hand and led her to my room. I followed like a good puppy.

We undressed and I got in the shower first and set the water temp. Addison got in behind me, but Sara paused. Addison turned to her, "Come on, you wash the front and I'll wash the back."

Addison proceeded to soap up my back as Sara soaped up my chest and arms. If you've never had two women's soapy hands massaging your body at the same time, then you're missing something sublime. As they worked their way down, Addison ran a hand between my butt cheeks then proceeded to clean my anus thoroughly, inserting a soapy finger then rinsing thoroughly. Sara gently washed my genitals and rinsed them, then took my penis, which was already growing from the stimulation, and sucked the head into her mouth.

I looked down and she looked up and smiled around my cock, then removed it and grinning, said, "Just making sure it's clean."

When they finished, Addison announced, "Your turn, Sara, and I get the front."

"Why?" Sara questioned.

"Cause I want to feel your tits, girlfriend," she said playfully.

I turned Sara's back to me and began by putting shampoo in her hair, washing and rinsing it, then applying conditioner. Addison began soaping up her front, starting at her shoulders and working down her arms. When I heard Sara's breath catch, I knew Addison was soaping her breasts and had run her hands across her nipples. Until thoroughly stimulated, Sara's nipples are quite sensitive.

"Damn, these feel awesome. Now I know why guys like big tits," she said as she hefted them.

"Hey, I like all size tits," I remarked.

"Yeah, but there's just more to like with these babies," Addison joked, as she released her breasts and worked down her stomach.

I took some shampoo and used it to clean Sara's anus. I find it less harsh than soap. Sara's hips jerked as I did, then she muttered, "Shit!" as Addison began washing her vulva at the same time. I knew that, because I felt her hand touch mine between Sara's legs.

When we finished rinsing Sara off, Addison said in a sultry voice, "My turn boys and girls, and I want Sara to wash me like I washed her."

I immediately noticed the differences between Addison and Sara as I began washing her. Besides being easier to wash her hair, her body was small, more compact and very firm. Sara is in good shape but not like Addison.

"Oh fuck," she mumbled.

Looking over Addison's shoulder, I could see Sara soaping Addison's breasts, and taking her time at it too.

She said softly, "Very firm and your nipples are small but hard."

That's because I'm horny and this isn't dissuading that feeling one damn bit," Addison remarked.

At that moment I shoved a finger with shampoo up Addison's butt and twisted it around. Her butt cheeks clamped down in response.

"Fuck! Easy, smart ass! I wasn't that rough."

"I thought you might like it rough," I joked.

"You got me there," she replied as she shuddered and put her hands on Sara's shoulders, who had obviously just engaged her vulva.

"Damn, I think we should bathe this way all the time," she laughed, then twitched again as Sara was cleaning her.

Sara remarked, "Okay, this is a first. I just washed another woman's pussy."

"Not too bad, huh?" Addison said.