The Spy Who Pegged Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh FUCKKKK" I nearly yelled out, the feeling of her warm mouth engulfing my cock made my hips buck a little. My hands gripped at the bedsheets as I felt her lips pump up and down my shaft, her tongue pressed against the base of my

Cock as she kept her eyes locked onto me. "I really do need a real woman, don't I Michelle?" I said, my moaning picking up in intensity as I could feel her mouth take every inch of my cock. "Fuckkkk......" I moaned, my breathing turning heavy as I felt myself losing control of my body.

Michelle then lifted her lips from my cock, smiling as she took it in her hand and stroked it momentarily. Then she took her hands and lifted my thighs up further, bending me in half as she snapped "hold them for me."

I dutifully grabbed my legs and held them up, and I could feel her face move down towards my ass. It started with some soft pecks along my ass check as her fingers spread me out, and then I felt her warm tongue begin to softly massage my hole. "Oooooohh...ohhh FUCK!" I moaned again, letting more inhibitions drop as I didn't care about what kind of noise I made. I felt her tongue continue to work it's magic, adding in some kisses to my legs as I felt her finger slowly tease at my hole.

"I'll be right back, don't let your legs drop." She said, standing up as I listened to her heels click in the bathroom again. She came back out shortly later, her hands holding a tube of lubricant. She applied a bit to her finger, kneeling back down as she slowly inserted herself into my hole. I could feel my tight ass initially provide some resistance, but it shortly gave way to her one finger. "That's so good David... I can tell you've done this recently" she said with a giggle. She added a second finger, coaxing me along as she picked up her speed as I slowly stretched out for her. Her free hand wandered my legs, softly caressing my calves and feet as she brought one to her lips, wrapping her fingers around my toes as she locked eyes with me, her fingers picking up pace as I let out a loud moan.

"FUCKKK MICHELLE, ohhhhh my

Goddd, how did you know?" I asked, the feeling of her warm lips around around my toes drove me inside. I watched as she licked up my sole, her tongue lingering at the ball of my foot before swallowing my toes again. I was breathing even more heavily now, my body beginning to get covered in sweat as she added a third finger inside me. "Do you think... do you think you'll fit?" I asked.

"I don't know... was that whore bigger than me?" She said with a giggle as she rested my leg on her shoulder, her three fingers slowly stretching me out as she continued to kiss my legs. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle. This is the kind of sex you earn. Not pay for." She said, grabbing the bottle of lube. I watched as she poured the lubricant on her hand, before slowly spreading it around the dildo, her eyes staying locked on mine as she stood over my spread legs. "Are you ready? Do you want this?" she said, squatting down to line the dildo up with my ass.

"Yes...... fucking please Michelle" I managed to gasp out, watching as this gorgeous woman slowly placed her plastic cock against my hole. I could feel the hard cock meet the resistance of my tight ass. I saw her give me a wry smile, as she bit her lip and slowly nudged her cock inside me. I felt my body tighten us as slow slowly entered me. There was a sharp pain that followed her tip entering me, and I felt her put her hands on my hips as I let out a long groan.

"Shhhh.... Shhhhhh.... Come on baby... relax your body..... it's okay" she whispered, her voice taking a calming disposition as she let her soft hands massage my body. She worked them along my stomach and chest, returning to my hips as she held onto me for leverage. She gave another thrust, her dildo burying deeper inside me as I let out another groan.

"Aghhhh.... Fuckkkkk...... you're so big.....I've never done this before..." I say, grinning my teeth and holding onto the bedsheets as I feel her thrust again, discovering a new part of my insides as I try and stay relaxed. I wanted her inside me so bad, I wanted to feel her thrust into me harder, to watch her face as she took me from every angle.

"You're doing so well.... I'm so proud of you baby" she whispered again, bending down and whispering into my ear as she started to thrust with some regularity. In and out, subtle movements helping stretch me out as she kissed my neck. She stood back up straight, grabbing my foot again as she licked up my sole. The feeling of her warm tongue moving along my sensitive sole sent shivers down my spine, and my body shook as my hips moved involuntarily. I could feel her moans vibrate her tongue against my toes as she sucked them some more. My hand found my cock, and I began to stroke myself as I felt her thrusting gain pace.

"Oh my god.... Michelle... fuckk.... You're so beautiful... how...... FUCK.....are you....OHHH GODDD....doing that.....UGHHHH..... to me" I groaned, her thrusts interrupting my words as each inward movement made involuntary sounds burst from my lips as I could feel myself finally opening up and freely letting her move inside me. She simply smiled back down at me, holding each of my ankles as she quickened her pace. She took my legs, laying them on top of each other on my left side as I felt body shift onto one hip. She gave my exposed ass cheek a slap, as she took advantage of this new position to fuck my ass even faster. I couldn't reach my cock from this position, and I just had to hold my legs in place as I felt her getting deeper inside me.

"You look so sexy like that... I love watching your body take my cock" she said, raising a foot onto the bed and changing her angle as she managed to bury the entire dildo inside my ass. "Fuck you're talented" she moaned between heavy breaths. "Most boys don't get this far with me" she said, slapping my ass again as she moved my legs back up. She momentarily rested them on her shoulders before she pulled her cock from my hole.

"Ride my cock." She demanded, snapping her fingers for me to sit up as she assumed her position on the bed. I hopped up, watching as she laid down and held the dildo in her hand as she watched me climb over and straddle her body. I was facing her, and then she put her hand on my chest, stopping me in place as she snapped "face away. I want to watch your ass."

I twist around quickly, feeling for her dildo beneath me as I eyes watch her heeled feet stick out beneath me. I sit with my knees on the bed, my hand guiding her shaft along my hole as it enters in easily this time. I slowly lower myself down, a long high pitched groan escaping my mouth as I feel her my hole lower all the way down to the harness. I began to rock my hips back and forth, and I could feel the dildo hit different spots of my ass.

"Ohhh FUCKKKKK" I moan, my hands reaching down and grabbing her legs for stability as I begin to move faster, feeling her dildo begin to hit my prostate as I I let out little gasps with each movement backward. I felt her hands grip my feet, massaging them slightly as she watched me ride her cock.

"That's so good baby.... FUCKK.... Maybe you should become an escort... ride cock for money.... You're a much better whore than you are an engineer" she moaned, slapping my ass as I felt my cock twitch with her words. I feel her soft hand firmly slap my ass, before they both reach up and grab my hips.

"You feel so good baby...." I bite my lip, bucking my hips faster as the sensation of her tip tapping against my prostate brings me closer to bliss. "Ohh FUCKKKK.... Ohh my GOD MICHELLE....nobody's ever made me feel this good" I groan loudly. I feel her hands softly raise me up off her cock, guiding me back down to the bed as she climbed off the mattress.

My deep heavy breathing is the only sound filling the room for a moment. "Come with me." She orders, helping me stand up as she takes my hand. She leads me back to the living room, her hand holding my cock as she guides me around the hotel room. She arrived at the couch, ordering me to lay down on the floor.

"Get down there, your shoulders on the floor. And your legs raised up on the couch." She commanded. I quickly got into position, my shoulders resting on the floor as my face looked upward, my hips and legs resting on the couch cushion. She quickly moved herself onto the couch, lifting my legs up and arriving between them as she herself stood up, spreading my legs out to either side as she stood over me. She lowered her dildo down towards my hole, bending herself over as she began to stroke my cock. I felt her enter me as she squatted down, and shortly afterward she was thrusting downward into me.

"OHHH SHIT... UGHHHH.... OHHHH MY

GODDDDDDD" I screamed, this new angle finding sensitive spots deep inside me I'd never explored. The sound of her thighs slapping into my body filled the room, and I could feel the beads of sweat from her forehead drip down onto my body. I looked deep into her eyes, her confident expression unwavering as she stroked my cock faster.

"You're going to cum for me David. I want to watch you cum all over your face. Every little drop right onto your pretty face. Don't you want to cum for me?" She said, her thrusting maintaining its firm pace as she used both hands to stroke my cock, her pace only growing in speed as I could hear her breathing between the slapping of her thighs against me.

"Yes Michelle..... fuckk... i really want to cum for you...." I groaned out, my eyes watering as I felt my body begin to tense up. "Fuck that's gonna make me.... Cum...." I groaned out.

"A whore like you can earn a lot more money taking it in the face" she said, switching to one hand on my cock as the other reached over, pulling my foot to her lips for one long lick up my sole.

"Fuckk... Michelle..... ohhh fuckkk" i could sense I was losing control of my body, not sure if I could hold on any longer. Until one final stroke, and I felt a shockwave burst through my body. "IM CUMMING!!! FUCKKK IM CUMMING!!" I screamed.

Rope after rope shot down onto my face, the feeling of my warm cum dropping downwards onto my face and tongue surprised me. I'd never been this close to cum before. But I was becoming acquainted with maybe the biggest cumshot I'd ever produced. After a few convictions, my body settled and the cum began to drip slowly and then dribble out of my tip. Michelle slowly lowered me down to the floor, assisting me up as she smiled at me.

"Not a bad reward for such a valued service, no?" She said, walking over to the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water from the sink. "Feel free to clean off and see yourself out. That was incredible David." She said, smiling at me as she found her way to the loveseat.

The rest of the night was a blur. I cleaned myself off with a towel, showered, got dressed, and sprinted away back to my car. I called my wife, telling her I was on the way home. Did I really do that? Did I actually get away with it? Would anybody at work find out.

As I pulled into the driveway, a text messaged from an unknown number appeared in my notifications. It was a video. I watched it load, and on my phone screen appeared a video. Of me. Riding Michelle's dildo in the hotel room. My head rocked back in ecstasy as she held onto my hips.

Another messaged soon followed.

*how does next Tuesday sound? We have some questions about these reports*

12