All Comments on 'The Squarepants Ritual'

by Truelove22

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
yojimbo40yojimbo40over 10 years ago
hey not too bad

First its not bad a bit more about the people an build up a bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

Good story line, and it is well developed for a short story with sensitive and tender characters. Your English is excellent and much better than too many American writers found here.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Promising

Pretty darn good for a first try. Very nice language, as someone said. Could have flowed a bit more smoothly, and developed a smidge more, but shows a lot of promise. Please keep 'em coming. And cuming.

amasterfoundamasterfoundover 10 years ago
Love it

You did an excellent job! Although I would have loved to know more about the characters, it was very good without this info. Keep up the great job. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good

Definately not to shabby. It is really nice to see positive comments. Yes a bit more character introduction would improve the story line.

Thanks

Len

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
total load of fucking rubbish

Writen by a total wanker pills are for wankers

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
first timer

Short story but very good reaing. Hard to believe this was your first attempt at finishing a story. Great work at keeping the story line going in the right direction. Hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tenderly at first, his pace soon quickened. Harder and harder, he thrust deep inside her pussy. His sister's pussy. He was fucking his little sister! It seemed to him like his sister's pussy had been made to perfectly fit his cock.

Well, of course, Tim, your baby sister's adorable little coochie fits your big hard cock perfectly--she's your own sister! This is an excellent story of hot sibling fucking, astonishing for a first time writer whose first language isn't English. Young Mr. T, please don't allow stupid negative commenters to cripple your marvelously dirty imagination. I've seen it happen too often on this site. I'm a native-born American, a Ph. D. as it happens. Your English is fine, and your story is great. Stacy is a sexy little vixen, with a very hot cunt. Her brother's just fucked the shit out of her, and she tells him, "maybe after a couple more minutes of rest for you, we could, well..." She doesn't even finish when her brother is now the aggressive young male, intent on getting his big cock back up between his baby sister's legs: "Tim pulled his little sister's panties right back down." This boy does what lots and lots of big brothers'd love to do to their kid sister. He sticks his fat cock up her sweet slit, slams and pounds it again and again, and blows his brotherly balls up inside his beloved sis, flooding her cute little twat with his warm creamy semen. For the first but not the last time. Mr. T, you and Tim are an encouragement to brothers everywhere.

dfw713dfw713over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Good first story..fun premis and lots of fun ahead.

Keep writing and have fun with your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great start

keep it up great read

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To: Total load of fucking rubbish

"pills are for wankers". It would appear that you are one of the few classy gentlemen who advocates insemination of their sister. Here, here, my good man. We definitely need more 3 eyed 12 fingered retarded children in the world. Who is the wanker here?

WyldePrinceWyldePrinceover 10 years ago
Very nice tale.

I liked your story quite a bit and feel that you have no need to add the 'English is not my first language' disclaimer. If you've read much of the stuff out here, you know that some folks who have "English" as their only language shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard. I felt that this tale could have developed into a nice long epic tale of sibling incest. Drawing it out a good bit more, could have increased the foreplay between you and your readers... drag us along (panting all the way) to the culmination of a lovely long affair.

Nice work all the same, though, don't become discouraged and keep writing.

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Wylde

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Perfect beginning

Stacy should get pregnant and name the kid Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ignorant assholes

i love all the ignorant assholes that keep spouting out dated garbage about incest births. IF you read any medical reports it has been proven that if it is the first generation of incest there is little to no increase in brith defects as coompared to a normal birth. of course if you listen the the catholics then NOONE should have kids because we are all cousins of adam and eve.

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago
3 eyed kids

really do you not understand genetics?studies done by respected scientists have shown birth defects occur with the same regularity between non incest couples as with, depending on family history

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More rituals! Please!

Sweetest story by far, please write more. I want more le rituals such as this. Keep writing!

Truelove22Truelove22over 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments, everyone!

I'm glad some of you liked it and thankful for the support and some of your suggestions. I'm close to completing one or two more stories. They are also going to be rather short but for the future I'll certainly look into perhaps doing something a bit longer, allowing for more build-up.

I don't really believe in deleting comments if not absolutely necessary, but please don't veer off into discussing genetics or other things not really relating to the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incest is not wrong. in some ways...

Typically not using a condom and cumming inside a relative is somewhat wrong. But from lust well its pretty safe and not that grossing if you use condoms and pills etc and only do it as a "way to make better love to your future wife/husband" to not aquire a close relationship. Think of it as a way to explorer each others body's and make the sex last.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Comedy?

Just wish there was more comedy ( I love comedy a lot ) but other then that it was very good! A+

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At least 2 more ch's! Plz!

Plz! I wanna know more about these two, write more :'(

malloystermalloysterabout 10 years ago
Wow!

First story, huh? Impressive. I read your story about Stella first, and liked it enough that I wanted more from you. Please keep writing, and know that I'll be out here reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wish my sister and i had that kind of relations

i have a younger sister who has beautiful and Enormous EE boobs that i have drooled over for more than 40 years. I have dreamed of pretty much the same scenario for years. , you have just written it better

THANK YOU

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OH STACY

you look like our poor little 6 yr old sister! Geez I wanted a woman...why in the hell do you shave? Then he went home...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous