The Squeeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her free hand slid down my chest and abs searching for my rock-hard member. She found it and pulled me towards her womanhood. I felt her desire as she wet the tip of me with her own juices before pulling it to the entrance of her.

I pressed forward and was enveloped in hot, wet slickness. She squeezed my length as it penetrated deeper, eliciting a deep growling from deep within me. I pushed harder, deeper until I was completely inside her, pressing against the walls of her womb. We both groaned loudly as I paused, impaled on her clenching cunt. I slowly pulled back and felt the cooler air on the slick wetness left on me.

Gwen's eyes had changed from soothing blue to burning sockets full of desire. Her lips moved but I could not make out what she was saying. When I pressed forward again, she pulled me close to her and put her lips against my ear. Only then could I hear what she had been mumbling.

"Oh Lance, I love you! I've always loved you." She cooed into my ear. "Why haven't you noticed before? Why did it take so long?" She paused as I pulled out again and thrust right back in.

"It doesn't matter," she continued. "You're mine now. Mine forever. However long this world let's us survive, you're mine."

I continued stroking my cock deep into her tight pussy, her velvet inner walls caressing and squeezing my length. Her hips began to answer my thrusts as she neared orgasm, the squeezing becoming even more pronounced, rhythmic. Her mouth fell open, her eyes narrowed as she pushed herself onto me more urgently.

A low moan emanated from her, it sounded as if it came from somewhere deep within. It was primal, unexpected, and utterly erotic. I felt my balls tighten in preparation of spilling my seed and joined her in moaning out my pleasure. We locked eyes, hers hungry, smoldering and mine mirroring.

What had begun soft and sweet had escalated to the rutting of two people starved of conjugal release. We both moaned, grunted, and cried out.

I slammed into her tight, wet cunt mercilessly and she met every stroke. Her finger gripped my back, digging the nails into my flesh as I felt her entire body tense. Her cunt gripped my cock so tightly it was difficult to force it inside of her, but the slick natural lubricant we were both supplying allowed passage.

Gwen's threw her head back, a strangled, gurgling sound slipping from her open mouth as her body began to convulse violently.

"C-c-cumming!" she managed as her eyes rolled back in her head and the convulsions continued.

My cock lurched and suddenly I was awash in bolts of lightning. I erupted into her womb, spurt after spurt of hot cum emptying from my heavy balls into the inferno between her legs. By rote I continued to fuck myself into her as she desperately tried to get more of me inside her.

"Oh God, oh God, of God," she chanted hoarsely while she humped her overflowing pussy onto me. Her smooth abdomen pulsing with the spasms wracking her body.

After what felt like minutes of my cock spraying her cunt walls with my spunk it gave one last feeble spasm and I fell atop my panting sister.

We lie that way, panting to catch our breath, sweat pouring from our bodies for a long time my cock still inside her, occasionally twitching and setting of shivers in us both.

After a while, I rolled to lie beside my still panting sister and looked over at her. In the dim light I could see that her eyes were closed, a blissful smile was pasted on her face. The sweat from our exertions glistened giving her face an ethereal glow. As I gazed at the angel beside me, her eyes opened, she shifted to lie on her side facing me.

She leaned towards me and our lips met again, this time gently, sweetly, lovingly. Her eyes glistened with tears and spilled over. She sobbed loudly and reached for me, pulling me in close, breaking the kiss and burying her face in my neck.

"Oh, I love you," she whispered over and over all the while gently kissing my neck and exploring my body with her hands. Her hands slid easily over my sweat slickened back and down to my bare ass. She gently squeezed each cheek before sliding back up my back.

Her hand slid around from my bum and slipped between our bodies. I felt her small hand encircle my semi-hard cock and she gently stroked it the left-over lubrication from our collision of bodies making it easy work.

In just moments her ministrations brought my manhood back to full mast. She lifted a leg over my torso and pushed herself up to sit atop me. The scant light from the hatch was behind her, casting a halo around her head before she leaned down and planted a flurry of kisses on my face. Her kisses moved down until she came to my nipples and flicked her tongue over each before sucking them both.

"Oh Gwen," I moaned loudly, my hips rising from the ecstasy she was giving me. After a moment she slid down my body further, trailing kisses over my abs, through the forest of my pubic hair and up the length of my rigged member.

When she reached the top of my twitching cock, she kissed the tip and began to swirl her tongue around it as if licking an ice cream cone. Her tongue felt like it was electrically charged. Jolts of intense pleasure leapt from it to my pulsing rod.

After what I was sure was a half hour, she slowly slid her mouth down my cock taking it all the way to the balls. One hand gently tweaked my nipple while the other had settled on my balls, slowly rolling them like meditation balls. She reversed and slid up exposing my wet cock to the cooler evening air as her scarlet curls hung around it like vines hanging from a tree.

I closed my eyes, losing myself to the sensations her mouth was providing. For long minutes she alternately engulfed and exposed my manhood, finally she released me and slid herself forward.

I could feel the wetness of her sliding up my leg as she straddled me and squatted over my cock. Slowly she lowered herself, I felt myself press against cunt, still oozing cum from our previous coupling, and slowly push aside her outer lips, her inner lips, and finally slide into the inferno of her womanhood.

When her pelvis rested fully on mine, she reversed and slowly slid up my shaft only to reverse again when just the head remained surrounded by her heat. She continued like this, for stroke after stroke. The sensation washed over me as I could tell they were in her as well.

I reached up and gently grabbed her breasts, sliding my palms over the sweat-slicked nipples, feeling them stiffen with the attention. I closed my fingers around her globes and caressed them as she continued to slowly move up and down my cock.

Her mouth dropped open and her breath began coming in ragged inhalations as she increased the speed of her hips. I could feel the beginning of spasms rippling along the walls of her velvet glove as my cock twitched within her. She pumped up and down on me faster, harder, more urgently.

"Cum in me brother," she gasped as her climax took hold of her, she threw her head back and wailed her pleasure to the stars outside the open hatch. Her hips hunched on me faster, her grip clenching me like a smooth, wet vise.

I quickly slid my hands to her hips and pushed her down on myself harder. My cock gave a lurch and began pulsing jets of my hot jism into my sister once more. Rope after rope of sperm shot up into her, so much that her already full cunt could not contain it and white drops began oozing out only to be whipped into a froth by our colliding bodies.

When our bodies finally stopped spasming she fell forward on my, her head beside mine, hair spreading across my face, her hands on either side of me. I was still inside of her and could feel the aftershocks of her orgasm ripple through her cunt.

The last thing I felt that night was a trickle of our cum slide down my balls and drip onto her sleeping pad. After that I heard the soft sound of her sleeping and I slipped into slumber still inside her.

I awoke to the bright light of daylight streaming through the still open hatch and the sound of helicopters overhead. Gwen's eyes flew open as she heard the sound as well and she quickly slid off me, my flaccid cock slipping from the warmth of her cunt.

I scrambled to the hatch to close it before the V Squad chopper could see it and discover our hiding place. As I reached for the handle I looked up and realized it was too late. Troops were sliding down a rope suspended from the copter to the roof above the hatch. Within seconds the first V Squad trooper reached the opening and grabbed me under my arms.

As I was pulled from the now compromised safety of our attic hideout, I saw the look on Gwen's face. It was equal parts shock and horror.

"I'm sorry, I love you," I managed to mouth to her as I was yanked onto the roof and into the bright sunlight.

Another trooper dropped through the hatch, and I heard Gwen scream. I struggled against the brute holding me and heard the crackle of a Taser just before my body convulsed and the bright light of day evaporated.


12