The Squire & The Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gareth, oh my gods, Gareth! Yes! Harder!" Rose cried, loudly. Gareth distantly wondered if any of the villagers were still outside the door, but the instinctive Monster in his chest quickly swallowed the thought. Her chest heaved as she gasped for air, and her breasts shook each time his hips met hers. A light sheen of sweat covered her torso, glinting in the firelight.

After only a minute or two, he was beginning to lose the rhythm, losing himself to the intensity of this angle, his controlled thrusting becoming a more desperate lunging. Unbidden, the thought came to him that he might not last much longer. As soon as he loosened his grip, attempting to find a more sustainable pace, Rose lifted her hands from his chest and fell forward on top of him. Gareth gasped in surprise, and then Rose's mouth was upon his. Her tongue found his as they kissed deeply, her soft chest pressed flat into his lean one, her jewelry pressed between them. She rolled her hips gently, continuing their coupling.

"I really liked that, Gareth," she said as she withdrew a fraction of an inch, her breath hot against his face. "I liked the way you took control of me." Gareth's chest swelled, but the tingling in his loins reminded him of other matters.

"Rose, I'm starting to get close." She raised herself again to a sitting position, never once stopping her waist's dance. She smiled down at him.

"Is that so? Well, then, if you don't mind, let me tell you what I want.

"Right before you release, I want to get off of you. And then I want you to cover me." Gareth groaned, and he felt his cock swell inside of her.

"Would you like that?" Rose continued. She reached behind her to cradle his balls, which had pulled tight against his body in anticipation. "Do you like the idea of covering every inch of my body?" Gareth tossed his head to the side and moaned, calling on every ounce of strength to not climax inside of her right then.

"I think you do," she continued, teasing, "So why don't I give you a little help to get there?"

She abruptly changed her rhythm. Where before she had been sliding back and forth, she now lifted her hips, drawing off of him until just the very tip of his cock remained inside. Then she dropped back onto him, plunging his cock deep inside of her. Gareth cried out in surprise and pleasure, reveling in the friction along his entire length. Transfixed, he watched the spot where their bodies met, where his shaft disappeared into her again and again. Rose's breasts bounced with her, and she shut her eyes while moaning in shuddering breaths.

Gareth tried to prolong it, but it couldn't have been more than a minute before the tingling returned. This time, it wouldn't be denied.

"Rose, it's time," he choked out.

"Mmm." Her eyes sparkled as she smiled fully. She fell off of him, lying on the bed and pulling on his hand to get him over her. Following her lead, he sat up on his knees with one thigh on each side of her torso. The head of his cock was pointed at her sternum. A thrill shot through him as he noticed his shaft was slick with her. He reached down to take his cock, but with a light swat Rose banished his hand.

"I would be a simply horrible host if I made you finish yourself," she said. As she did so, she began to pump him. This was not the frenzy of the last few minutes. She was deliberate, applying as much pressure as she could without hurting him and taking great care to stimulate his full length. Beginning at the base, she drew her hand slowly up the shaft. When she neared the top, she used each individual finger in turn to make contact with the top of the ridged head. Gareth's breath shook with each touch, a staccato of pleasure. Then she released him altogether, using her fingers to form a ring that encircled his penis-- but did not touch it-- as she returned to the base and began the journey again. It was as though she were trying to physically draw his orgasm out of him, like pulling a plant from the soil.

It was a beautiful torture.

Had Gareth not been so close already, he might not have survived. As it was, however, he quickly felt the familiar charge beginning at his thighs. He knew the sensation well, but this experience-- having another person create it-- made it alien, and so much stronger than anything he had known before. The energy traveled up his legs, building in strength. As it passed his balls, they closed even tighter against his body. This feeling settled deep in his groin, and Gareth's eyes rolled up in anticipation of it bursting forth from him.

But then Rose slowed, almost to a stop.

"Wha--" Gareth began, looking down at her and drawing desperate, ragged breaths. She smiled up at him impishly, taking great, drawn-out pumps of his shaft. She's relishing in how much control she has, Gareth thought. Is she trying to stop it from coming?

No, he realized, she just knows how to make this really good. He knew, and apparently she knew, that he was too far gone now. His orgasm would not be stopped. Absurdly, he thought of a boulder balanced on the edge of a ravine. Then, with one last tug, the boulder fell.

"Rose," he groaned out in attempted final warning, and then he exploded. Wanting to watch, Gareth fought hard against the instinct to close his eyes. The first shot sprang forth like an arrow, splashing against her right breast. Again and again he came, covering her bosom and neck. Watching each new rope fly against her sent an erotic charge through him that seemed to summon yet another burst. As powerful as he felt as he came all over her, his orgasm did subside. With one final throb, a last pulse landed on her just above her navel, and Gareth fell back onto the bed. Wanting to lay next to her, he rolled so that their heads were level with each other.

With one hand, Rose raised his chin so that their lips could meet. Earlier fire momentarily subdued, these were tender and affectionate-- lovers' kisses.

With her other hand, however, she absently rubbed her left breast, playing with the essence he had left on her. His spent cock stirred possessively as he took in the eroticism of the act. She broke the kiss, lifting a finger from her chest and admiring the white strand that came up with it.

"Well, well. Look what you did to me, Gareth." That's right, the quieter-but-still-present Monster in his chest growled, I did that to you. The Monster wanted more, but a sheepish Gareth felt again unsure of what to do next, of how the rest of the night was going to play out.

"I suppose we ought to clean off," Rose said as she disentangled her legs from his and rose to her feet. Gareth didn't know how to respond to that. If she wanted to leave, he felt bound to let her go. But cleaning up felt somehow final, the period at the end of this magical night. Would he go back to the cottage now? That seemed impossible now. He watched in silence as she walked toward the bathchamber. His cock twitched again as he watched her rear bounce lightly, and even more strongly at the sheen of his cum on her chest as it reflected the waning firelight. She disappeared through the doorway, but poked her head back around the corner with a wanton smile. Rose had always smiled at him, but this particular smile was the one he had dreamt of-- and one he was getting to know very well tonight.

"Aren't you coming?"

Oh. Oh, I see.

Gareth rose. Not wanting to appear overeager, he resisted the urge to run to the bathchamber. He must not have been entirely successful, however, because Rose giggled with his last few steps.

The room was lit by long tapers, the overall light comparable to that in the bedchamber. The external wall was principally adorned with a large frosted stained glass window depicting a lark flying through the sky. Gareth had seen it before from the outside, never before having occasion to wonder what was behind it. Strange, he thought, to think that that outside space shared a world with this one. Opposite the window was a large marble tub set into stone around it. Steam was slowly rising off of the water, and Gareth momentarily pondered how it was heated before Rose reached down between his legs and drove all thought from his mind. She stroked gently, and blood slowly returned to his shaft as the specter of a new erection began to stir. Now semi-hard, she pulled on his penis and led him over to the tub. Lifting her leg, she daintily tested the water by dipping her toes in. Finding it satisfactory, she stepped into the water first and then-- with another teasing pull on Gareth's cock-- drew him in as well. The water was hot, but at such a perfect temperature that Gareth immediately acclimated to it. They did not immediately sit down, as Rose set her necklace off to the side of the tub and took a metal pail and filled it from the bath. She poured it over her chest, washing away the remnants of Gareth's cum.

"Quite the mess, little squire," she said with a wink. She rubbed her body, at first ostensibly part of her cleaning. Aware of Gareth's gaze, however, her movements became more drawn out and performative. She ran the very tips of her fingers down between her legs, then back up as she plied her breasts and tugged very slightly on her nipples, drawing them to firm points. She reached down to refill the pail and locked eyes with him. Stepping forward until her chest touched his, she raised the pail and tipped it just enough that a single rivulet of hot water crossed his chest, across her breast, and down their bodies. The flow joined at his cock and fell into the tub from the semi-hard bell end. She poured the entire pail this way, adjusting its position so that no part of their bodies went uncovered. She set it down and then-- as she had at the start of the night-- placed her arms around his neck. He placed his hands on her hips. It was almost as if they were dancing.

"What are you thinking, Gareth?"

"I, uh," he started sheepishly, "I didn't know pouring out a bucket could be so arousing."

Rose laughed, and the pleasant sound reverberated through both of their bodies. She leaned forward and pecked a kiss on his chest, and then reached behind him to squeeze his ass. Gareth startled, and Rose laughed.

"You horseback boys are such delights from behind." She then reached down his front, lightly cupping his balls. "I hope you've got some more for me."

"I do, I think I just need a few minutes. You really took it out of me."

"I live to serve," she joked, but her proud grin was sincere. "Let us just wait for a few minutes, then." She finally sat in the tub and patted the water next to her. Gareth sat next to her, arms at his sides. Rose sighed, somewhat theatrically, and leaned into him. Finally taking the hint, he placed his arm around her and she placed her head against his chest.

"Sorry," he said quickly from reflex, "I'm still not used to... you know, women. This. No one's ever wanted to do something like this for me before."

"If you're going to be spending your life as a soldier, aren't you supposed to be observant?"

"Pardon?" he said, taken aback.

"Have you not seen the way the girls in the village look at you? And some of the boys, I might add? You might want to sleep with one eye open, too, because there are some men who are quite concerned about the way their wives and daughters act around you. Gareth, not only did no one make me do this, not only did I volunteer to do this, I had to fight off five or six other girls to be the one. The favors I had to call to get Alyson and Elisabeth to back out! When they told us today that it was going to be your ceremony, you were quite the hot commodity. Maybe you haven't done something like this before but I promise you, little squire, it has not been because no one wanted to.

"Can I confess something to you? I was smitten with you from the moment I saw you in that cottage, when you first came to Lark's Hollow. Yes, I was quite infatuated with this handsome young squire. I'm glad I've gotten to be your friend, but if I'm being completely truthful? All of those times I came to see you at the cottage, I was not always feeling completely... friendly.

"You are, in fact, very attractive. I'm a very lucky girl tonight."

As she spoke, she had reached across their bodies and had begun lazily stroking him under the water. Sooner than he had thought possible, his cock was responding to her touch.

Gareth himself, however, was still shocked by what she had said.

"You were? With me?" he stammered, "And other girls?"

She raised her free hand to slap him playfully on the chest.

"Oh my gods above! You really never noticed? How Elisabeth, who spends her entire day herding sheep, was so defeated by a single horse loose in the pasture that she needed a strong, manly hero to come round it up for her?"

"She needed help, and--"

"She needed help? Did you stop to wonder how a horse got out of the stable in the middle of the night? While she was in her nightgown?"

The nightgown he remembered quite well. He started to laugh nervously, a laugh which Rose joined, betraying her faux indignation.

"The horse did seem to be remarkably calm for, uh, having broken out of the stable. And Elisabeth's nightgown did seem very clean for her having tried to catch it."

"Yes, I'm certain you noticed all kinds of things about the nightgown. I'm sure you could write a treatise about it longer than its hemline. And do you remember the hay bales?"

"At the harvest?"

"When you were swimming shirtless and I just needed your help right that second lifting hay bales and it couldn't wait for you to properly clothe yourself? My silly boy, I am more than capable of lifting a hay bale on my own. Who, in fact, do you think tied them in the first place? I felt ridiculous sitting there waiting for you to start swimming so I could run down in desperate, oh so urgent, need of assistance."

"You waited for me? Why?"

"Oh, I wanted to spend time with you," she said playfully. She stroked noticeably faster, causing small ripples on the bath's surface. "And what I really wanted was for you to drop those trousers, push me up against the wall, and take what I was offering."

Gareth's cock lurched in her hand, and she continued.

"But you're just too damned polite. But now I've got you, and you're going to make it up to me. Why don't you tell me what you want from me, Gareth? Tell me, and then take it."

His mind froze-- not from lack of ideas, but instead of a paralysis caused by too many. A thousand thoughts flicked through his mind's eye in rapid succession: the fantasies he had conjured during his quiet nights in his bed, the coarse gossip of the other squires at Brelech, the allusions in books. He knew he would run out of hours in the night-- never mind energy-- before he could do all of the things he wanted to do to Rose, or have her do to him. Choosing but one of these desires, so long hidden but now encouraged, seemed an impossible task.

As she continued to work his growing cock, something did come to mind-- something he had read about and always wondered after. Something he had always thought of as particularly intimate, something he had always wanted to try. He opened his mouth, but then her words came to mind.

Take it.

"I think I'd rather show you than tell you," he said, startling even himself with his boldness. In an instant, he had snaked one arm under Rose's legs and another behind her back. She gasped with surprise and then laughed with delight as he heaved her into the air. She threw her arms around his neck as he held her over the water.

"What are you doing, Gareth?" she said with a laugh. He carried her to the opposite end of the basin so that when he placed her down and sat her up on the edge of the tub, her back rested against the wall. He knelt down and spread her legs.

"What are you doing, Gareth?" she repeated, breathy now. He leaned in, admiring the shape of her vulva and the small patch of red hair. Her chest heaved with anticipation, and Gareth felt the sudden need to touch every inch of her. He kissed her right thigh just above the knee, at first gently and then with a gentle scrape of his teeth. He kissed up her leg, her thighs tensing and then releasing with need. When he reached the top, he paused. Her folds were right in front of him, close enough that he could inhale their scent and cause her hair to sway with his breath.

"Show me," he rasped. He looked up at her face, and was surprised to see a slight embarrassment.

"No one's ever done this for me, actually."

"That's a shame," he said with far more confidence than he felt, "we'll figure it out together, then." He moved closer to her opening, parting his lips. He remembered, however, the way that she had built him up like a campfire-- the way every tease had been like kindling, every suggestive word and touch another dry log-- so that when she had finally struck her flint, he had roared to life.

Just a hair's breadth away, then, he quickly moved his head to the side and kissed back down her other thigh. Rose groaned in frustration, falling back weakly and exhaling, releasing a tension neither knew she was holding.

"I do one nice thing for a boy and he turns into a damned tease," she complained to the ceiling. Gareth laughed and quickly returned, this time gently licking up her slit. Rose gasped.

"Oh, yes, Gareth, please!"

Eating Rose was exhilarating. He enjoyed the slightly citric taste, and he especially enjoyed Rose whimpering above him as he worked. He delighted in experimenting, taking long strokes with his tongue, then short. He worked from side to side, and then bottom to top, varying pressures.

"Oh, Gareth, please, I can't take it, stop teasing."

He went for her clitoris, and she cried out. Her thighs clamped down around his head, to the point where he almost felt squeezed out of continuing his ministrations. He gently pushed her legs apart, and even this slightest use of force caused Rose to coo. Once he was satisfied that he wasn't in immediate danger of decapitation, he reached up to dig his fingers into her breasts.

They found an unspoken communication. When she lifted her body to his mouth, he attacked with greater vigor. When she wriggled, he eased up. He circled her opening, gradually spending more and more time on her clit. She ran her fingers through his hair, and then began to pump her hips to his tongue.

"Oh, Gareth, I'm close, please, please, please! My cli-- Gareth, please!"

Gareth had heard about a woman's orgasm, and he needed nothing more than to see Rose's. He concentrated his mouth on her clit as he released a hand from her chest. Taking his middle finger, he pressed against her slit. As wet as she was, it slid in effortlessly and Rose shook. He began to pump it in and out, as his cock had before, and he curled his fingertip.

"Oh gods, oh gods, Gareth!"

Rose's entire body curled around his head as her fingers twisted in his hair, and then suddenly she collapsed. She let loose a loud, wordless cry. Through his finger and tongue, he could feel her whole body vibrating. Not knowing what to do, he continued to move his finger, albeit slower. When she could sit back up again, she gently took his hand and mouth away.

"Too much, too much. I'm satisfied. For now." She lifted his head to hers and kissed him deeply. They stayed like that for a moment before Rose stood, pulling him to his feet with her without breaking the kiss. It was deep and passionate, their hands roaming over each other's backs. Her breasts were pressed nearly flat between them, and Gareth's renewed erection poked up between their stomachs. Then, Rose released her hands from his back and pushed on his shoulders-- not with any particular force, but enough to indicate that she wanted him to move. He met her gaze as they separated. Her eyes were fiery.