The Squire & The Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sit down, little squire," she said with voice both playful and smoky, "it's your turn."

Gareth's cock throbbed in anticipation as he sat down on the tub edge opposite where he had just gone down on her. He spread his legs as Rose stood before him. She reached down and took some of the water in her hands. Without breaking eye contact with Gareth, she poured the water over her chest and down her legs. Gareth was mesmerized as the candlelight reflected off of her breasts and thighs. He thought, not for the first time that night, if this was all a dream as Rose cupped her breast with one hand and lazily reached down between her legs to strum at her clit. Gareth's whole cock seemed to ache as Rose slowly sank to her knees, between his legs. She encircled his shaft with her right hand and pointed it straight at herself. Staring right into his eyes, she leaned forward and planted a kiss right on the head of his cock. He leapt in her hand and she smiled with a smug chuckle.

"Enjoy yourself, Gareth," she said, and then without warning took him into her mouth.

Gareth gasped as his cock was enveloped. Somewhat to his surprise, the feeling was quite different than when he had been inside of her earlier. Using her tongue while still jerking the base of his shaft, she expertly teased every inch of him--her fingers played with the sensitive vein where his balls met his shaft as she curled her tongue around his tip as she caressed a spot on the top of his cock, just behind the head. She started slow, making sure to draw a full erection as she worked her lips as far as she could down his shaft while licking everywhere she could reach. At one point, Gareth looked down to revel in the erotic sight of her lips stretched around his cock as she withdrew up his length, his flesh slick from her ministrations. Rose met his eyes, and she smiled as best she could around his hardness. She plunged her head back down, increasing her pace.

Gareth involuntarily threw his head back, enraptured in the feeling. Rose began to pull his shaft towards her at the same time she withdrew her mouth back up his shaft and sucked hard on his head, lashing him with her tongue. Her whole body was working in concert to bring him to orgasm, and he began to gasp and sigh. Without realizing it, he had started to thrust his hips up toward her mouth. Rose moaned around his cock and began to work even faster, her hand a blur as her head bobbed up and down on him.

Her left hand raised out of the water, and she placed her hand on his muscular chest before stroking down his body. She reached his balls and cupped them, playing with them as her right hand continued to jerk him into her mouth as her tongue swirled around his erection.

Gareth moaned loudly as he felt his orgasm rise. He felt completely in the thrall of Rose, and he briefly wondered if she might have actually cast a spell on him. She was going to take this orgasm from him, and he could have no more easily stopped or even slowed its coming than he could unshatter a clay pot-- and, by the furious pace she set as she worked him, it was as though she needed it as badly as he did. His hips and torso lifted towards her-- in his delirium he had the fleeting, ridiculous thought that his whole body might levitate above the surface of the water.

Just another part of the spell, after all, he thought as he watched her hand and mouth race furiously over his raging erection. Her hair had fallen in curtains around her head, as though to hide their coupling from the world. She was working so quickly that her breasts quaked as the hung beneath her.

I'm so close, I'm so close, he thought.

Should I... warn her? He wanted to cum in Rose's mouth-- quite badly, actually. But you're supposed to warn her, right? A gentleman would. A knight would.

Did the Code cover what you should do if you have your cock in someone's mouth?

"Rose..." he rasped, "I'm really close."

The Monster felt a pang of disappointment as she abruptly stopped. She released her hand and slid her mouth up his shaft until just the very bell end remained in his mouth. Just as he resigned himself to the thought that she was about to release him altogether-- to finish him with her hand, perhaps-- she began to descend again.

These were slow, deep, deliberate strokes, with only her mouth. She went down as far as she could, lavishing his shaft with her tongue. She bobbed impossibly slow, making sure to pleasure every inch of him, filling him with a need which verged on pain. It was then that he realized her plan. As she had before, she was going to draw him over the edge as slowly as possible, to suck out his soul along with his orgasm. After a minute of torture, just as he was about to crumble, she released him from her mouth just long enough to give an order.

"Watch."

She took him deep into her mouth one final time, and then held him there. Her tongue continued to work around him, his skin so sensitive that it felt like she was leaving small fires as she went.

But that isn't what sent Gareth off.

As she worked him, as she held his cock in her mouth, she stared right into his eyes. Her green emeralds were ablaze, an intensity so great his breath caught. Her command could not have been clearer if she had shouted it.

His balls tightened to his body, and his cockhead swelled.

"Yesssss", Gareth hissed through clenched teeth. He gasped as the first burst erupted into Rose's mouth, but then shot after shot followed. Rose's gaze was steely as she took his cum. He had ridden unflinching into dozens of battles. This woman was about to bring him to his knees with her eyes.

Then, eventually, he let loose one last spurt. Rose released his cock as it began to soften. He dare not look away. As she stared directly at him, she took a great (perhaps even theatrical) swallow. She finally blinked-- when had she last done that?, he wondered-- and when she opened her eyes again the spell was broken. She broke into a wide smile and both began to laugh. Rose covered her face in a kind of embarrassment. Gareth knew he felt the same way-- that kind of silly feeling stemming from being both invigorated by what you'd just done and yet startled by how much you'd been swept up by it.

Gareth pulled the still giggling Rose onto his lap and met her lips in a quick, yet heartfelt kiss.

"Well, now, if you're quite done", she teased, "I think we ought to get ready for bed. You really took it out of me, little squire. And by the looks of things, you might need some time to get ready to go again."

"What time is it?", Gareth asked, realizing he had no idea. Rose sprang out of the tub and poked her head into the bedchamber. Even as drained as he was, he couldn't help but admire her taught backside as she stretched around the corner of the door.

"Half-one, by this clock", she replied as she returned.

"What?" Gareth startled. It hadn't even been ten the last time he looked at a clock at the feast. He wondered, once again, if Rose had worked actual magic over him.

"I think you'll find that time does funny things when you're, shall we say, romantically occupied."

The pair went around extinguishing the candles in the bathchamber. Although they had briefly used the provided robes to dry themselves, Gareth was pleased when Rose did not actually put it on. Beyond how attractive he found her, he enjoyed the quiet intimacy of working together naked.

When they finished, Rose led him back into the bedchamber. The last embers of fire left the room in warm, deep shadows. Still without a stitch of clothing, they climbed under the covers and into the bed. Even after all that had happened that night, Gareth was still surprised when a hand took his and pulled him onto his side and wrapped his arm around her waist from behind. Rose shuffled her body back against his. Gareth leaned forward and placed a quick kiss on the back of her neck, which drew an appreciative sigh from Rose.

"Thank you, Rose", he said.

"For what?"

"For all of this. I appreciate that my first time could be... with someone who was excited to teach me. With you."

"I didn't do this just for you, you know. I had a hunch you'd be a good ride, and was I ever right. No one had ever used their mouth on me before, and that was amazing. You're a lot of fun and a good study, little squire, and once we get you practiced up you're going to leave quite the trail of destruction behind you. And, when you can, I want you to come to Lark's Hollow and we can have a little review session."

Gareth smiled into her neck. Before he knew it, he fell into a deep sleep.

###

When he awoke, the first thing he was aware of was a pressure on his erection. He opened his eyes to find Rose still nestled against him, her backside pressed firmly against his cock. It must have been early-- Gareth couldn't turn to see the grandfather clock without disturbing his partner, but the soft light coming through the windows meant it must be not long after dawn. As a farmhand and a squire, however, they would have both been rising just about now on a normal day, after a normal night.

This, however, was hardly a normal day-- and, as the memories of last night continued to play through his mind, Gareth's already-hard member stirred vigorously. He thought, one last time, of how surreal it was to be here in this moment. He had longed for Rose for months now, and now he had his bare cock against her body as he held her. He was also quite surprised to discover how he still felt like himself-- and, yet, he couldn't deny the new confidence running through his veins. He stroked his fingers up her side, brushing her ribcage under the covers.

Rose stirred slightly in his arms, somehow pushing even more forcefully against his morning wood. He knew it would not be long before she woke, too. Gareth thought of all she had said last night-- cajoling him into action, encouraging him to take the lead, and reminding him of how smitten she was with him, too-- and decided to throw caution to the wind. He took the hand running up her side and instead covered her breast.

"Hmmmm", she cooed groggily, "good morning to you, too, little squire."

He continued to lightly play with her flesh, her nipples hardening and her skin rising in goosebumps. As Rose fully awoke, she began to whimper and sigh. Gareth's lust grew with each small noise until he couldn't stand it any longer. He dove gently towards her, drawing a gasp of surprise. He released his hand from her breast, replacing it with his mouth as he gently suckled and nibbled. He was driven by pure instinct, by a desire to experience Rose's pleasure. He tongued around her pert nipple as he ran his hand down her body, passing over her ass. He squeezed, and Rose groaned to show her appreciation. Gareth, fueled by a need to touch her core, stroked around from her backside to her front and covered her entire vulva with his palm. Pressing into her body with his whole hand at once, Rose moaned under the pressure. Gareth nibbled lightly on her nipple, drawing a cry.

"Gareth, oh, Gareth!"

Gareth felt drunk with lust as he used everything he had learned about Rose's body. He could see how a couple could grow to know each other like instruments. He applied gradually more pressure, making sure to massage her clit with the heel of his palm. Rose began to breathe heavily and her whole body began to shake. Gareth stole a glance up from her bosom. Her face was flush, her eyes shut tight. She was biting hard on her lower lip, and her back was arching, pressing her chest into his mouth. Just as he sensed she was about to go over the edge, Rose gently but firmly took his hand from her waist. Gareth released her breast from his mouth, and looked questioningly as Rose pushed him onto his back.

"You'll get me off in a minute, but I want it with you inside of me," she said as she reached down and stroked his cock. Gareth exaggerated the motion of luxuriously crossing his arms behind his head, drawing a giggle from Rose. She was working quickly and, aroused as Gareth was, it would only take a moment to get him hard enough to enter her.

"You know," he said facetiously, "the night is over. You don't have to be here."

"That's true. I must just want to be here for fun, then."

Rose held his cock steady as she began to swing her right leg over him. Gareth was struck by inspiration and took a hold of her thigh.

"I want to be on top this time."

Where has this confidence come from?

Rose's eyes flared again, and she lay on the bed and settled onto her back. She spread her legs and motioned Gareth between them. She grasped his shaft and led him towards her.

"You're nice and hard for me, Gareth. Do you like me on my back like this? Do you want to hold me down and take me with that cock of yours?"

Gareth groaned and throbbed in her hand, earning the wicked smile he had gotten to see so often since last night. Rose angled him into her, and he gently pushed forward. As his head popped into her, both gasped.

"Remember," she soothed with a smile, "nice and slow for me."

Gareth began to pump his hips gingerly. Each time more of his cock disappeared into her, and each time Rose sighed a little louder. Before he knew it, his entire length was inside of her. Gareth began to increase his pace slightly, but still worked slowly, denying the desire to drive into her as hard and fast as he could. He could still feel Rose's petals opening up to him, and he wanted to savor this. He knew if he let himself go that he wouldn't last long.

Besides, she had commanded him to get her off.

Gareth began to work his full length in and out of her with greater ease, and Rose began to work her own hips against his, meeting every stroke. She reached up, pulling him down into a deep kiss. This changed the angle he was working from, and she moaned into his mouth. She raised her mouth to his ear.

"A little faster, please. A little harder, please. I need it, Gareth. I need you."

She nibbled playfully on his earlobe as she released him from her grasp. Sitting up nearly vertically, Gareth took hold of her hips and increased his speed. Her breasts began to shake slightly on her chest. He took short, shallow strokes as he worked quickly, still afraid to fully drive into her. It took every ounce of resolve he had to not let himself go, but even so he began to push deeper, harder, and faster as his body yearned for the inevitable conclusion. Gareth grunted as he pressed into her, and Rose replied with soft sighs as she raised her hips to meet his thrusts. Soon enough,, Rose cried out.

"Gareth, oh gods, I'm really close! Please keep going, please keep going!"

She arched her back towards him, and in his lust he eagerly seized both of her breasts as they quaked in time with his thrusts. She gasped in surprise and pleasure as he squeezed hard, and her head began to roll on the pillow. Her slender neck was angled towards him, and he dove on her, gently nibbling her under her jawline.

"Oh, Gareth! Yes! Oh, Gareth! Oh my gods!"

The last word turned into a low groan as, with one more particularly deep thrust into her, Rose came. Her back arched towards him, her breasts pressed into his greedy hands. Her head was rolled all the way back as she moaned towards the headboard. Her hips ground into his with a desperation, trying to take more of him into herself than he had to give. Most incredibly to Gareth, however, was the way that her body tensed and squeezed around his cock as though to hold him there through her orgasm. He worked slow and shallow, enjoying Rose's quivers as she began to come down. Her arched back fell back onto the bed, and she finally opened her eyes to look at him. She gently rubbed her hands up his arms, blushing. After all they had been through, she looked embarrassed at how thoroughly she had lost herself. They began to laugh nervously, even as he continued to pump into her. He swooped in and took her mouth with his. When he leaned back again, she looked him directly in the eye and spoke with a mischievous passion.

"You're full of surprises, Gareth. Can I give you one more of my own?"

Gareth nodded eagerly, not even sure what they could still do that would qualify as a "surprise".

"I want you to take me, as deep and hard as you want. As deep and hard as you can. And then I want you to cum inside of me."

Ah, well. That would do it.

Gareth hesitated, nervous to take her words at their only possible meaning. Rose bit her lip and nodded eagerly.

"It's fine. It's safe."

He withdrew almost completely out of her, and then slammed hard back into her. Her ass shook beneath him as they met. He held his cock deep inside of her, and then pulled back again only to return with even greater force. Rose began to whimper louder and louder on each successive thrust.

"Yes, yes, yes! Faster, Gareth, faster, I need you to fuck me!"

Gareth-- cautious Gareth, shy squire-- gave in. He seized her by the hips, pulling her body into his to match his strokes as he drove into her as quickly and powerfully as he could. He plowed as deeply into her as he could, and then withdrew his cock almost all the way back out again. This was selfish, animalistic. All rhythm was gone, all patience. This was a desperate sprint to his own orgasm, a moment neither of them could wait for any longer. Even as focused on as he was, he took a smug pleasure in Rose's reaction. She cried out, less words than bestial noises to match his own desire. Her eyes were screwed shut, her face red. Her ass shook with every thrust, and her breasts bounced wildly. Her fingers dug into his back, her hands moving erratically as though flailing for a handhold to keep her grounded through his frantic pounding.

Sweat dripped from his hair as he continued to drive into her with abandon. His pace, already erratic, faltered even more. The muscles of his thighs began to burn with the exertion. He was pouring all he had into Rose, and she rewarded him as her inner walls clenched tightly around his invading cock. He didn't know if he could sustain this breakneck speed another minute, but he knew he was drawing close-- and that it was going to be bigger than he'd ever had before. He might collapse immediately after, but he needed to get there. He took heaving breaths as he drove her into the bed. His balls tightened to his body. He could hear a whimpering start to penetrate his labored breathing. Rose opened her watering eyes, looking at him.

"Are you close, Gareth? Are you ready?" She took great gasps of her own between words.

Gareth could only nod, too consumed by lust to think of speaking.

"Do it!" she cried, "Cum inside of me! Gareth, pleeeeeeasahhh!"

Her last word turned to a scream of pleasure as he unconsciously pushed his cock as far into her as he could and held it there-- a deep instinct to place his seed deeply into her. He could feel his cock swell once again.

His legs began to shake involuntarily and his vision tunneled as he came. The whole room felt as though it were drawing in around him, and a roaring in his ears built. Rose and Gareth both cried out loudly as the first bolt exploded inside of her. Again and again his cock jerked, releasing more and more. Even as his orgasm continued, his arms gave way and he lay atop her, supported by his elbows as his chest pressed into hers. Both lovers gasped with each bolt of cum as it released inside of her body, her breasts heaving against him. Gareth was startled at how much he came as his member twitched over and over. Inevitably, however, the frequency and force of his bursts slowed and then stopped. His cock softened, but still he held it inside of her, to savor it for just a moment more.

For a long while they lay there as their breathing slowly returned to normal, their hearts beating against each other as they lay breast-to-breast. Gareth took deep gulps into the pillow, and he could feel Rose's breath hot against his neck. When he could finally feel his arms again, he pushed his body up just enough that he could see her.