The Stable Ch. 01

Story Info
Introduction to the Stables.
2.2k words
3.93
31.6k
14
0

Part 1 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is a side shoot-off that started in the Hu-Cow arc of my writing. There will be cross-overs, in my future writings they already have with the Farm series. My fetish stuff seems to be doing better, uncertain if it's because there is less written on it. I have sometimes found that to be the case in my own readings.

If you like the series, feel free to contact me, respectfully, and I am happy to correspond and get feedback, possibly adding things from readers or taking what they like into consideration.

As with all of my stories, everyone is always of age. If this is not your cup of bog water, please move onto something that is. Otherwise I hope you enjoy.

* * * * * * * *

Lorna moved through her barn followed by a naked male whose eyes were down, watching the other's woman's retreating form.

"Make sure the doors of the stalls have open space at the top to look out. The gates need to be tall enough to accommodate a standing animal. Perhaps we need to make the whole stall taller." Lorna mused, hearing the scrape of a pencil on paper behind her.

"Yes, Miss." came an obedient reply of her male assistant as the instructions were noted.

The facility was new. After the success of the cow farm, the family was branching out to encompass more fetishes. This time, it was horses and pack mules. While the livestock was the same, made up of slaves and unwilling victims, the housing had to be different because the ponies were conditioned differently and trained to do a different job.

Seeing all she wanted to see with the housing, she dismissed her assistant and returned to her own quarters.

* * * * * *

Six months later Lorna walked the same path, seeing how things had changed. Now their stable was filled to quarter capacity, but since the products were still being trained, it helped with discipline. She had been gifted eight specimens that needed work, just the sort of thing ponies did.

Currently there were two ponies out of their stalls, in full bondage gear, being led around. One red head, one brunette, each with a handler holding a riding whip. The handler swished the whip out, keeping the pony moving.

The ponies were strapped into shoes, forcing them onto their toes, in the shape of hooves, they had harness's wrapped around their bodies, keeping their breasts tight against them, but more importantly their arms bound behind their back ending with a strap that circled their neck. Their heads were unfettered for now, the handlers wanting to see the fear of the whip in their animals eyes. The ponies had been in the stable for only two weeks after being muscled into the hooves and arm binders.

Bits in the mouth, tied to gags to keep the animals silent to only making their species noise also helped guide them into a longe circle. Right now, proper steps and consistency were important to learn for the ponies before assigned to further jobs.

"Move it, you lazy animals!" swoosh, swoosh the handlers insisted, flicking their whips and making contact with the ponies. One screeched and corrected her gait while the other one stopped in her tracks. "Oh hell no you don't."

Moving to the stopped animal, the handler grabbed her by her hair and caned her with the unflexible part of his whip handle. She screamed in protest but starting walking again, followed closely now by her handler who did not spare the whip.

Lorna nodded at the training going on in the field. The handlers would run those ponies out, take them back to the stable and take out two more. The Stables were new, so their staff wasn't up to full capacity, just as well as there was enough work for the few staff they had.

There were empty stalls between each pony, keeping them somewhat isolated, but close enough they could see the others. The stalls had been modified to be taller, but the pony's could see who was approaching their stalls.

Half of the ponies were sleeping, in both hooves and arm restraints, because the short staff required they be worked all twenty four hours to assure they each got time. Twelve hours for four ponies. Groomed, fed, social and workout time all strictly regulated and documented.

Finally the two ponies were led in from the field and taken to their stall, unhooked from the long longe line and secured into their stalls. Without a word to them, the handlers went to the stall of the two remaining awake ponies and demanded they come be leashed.

After the second set of workouts, the ponies were let into the field to relieve themselves and spend some time making grunting and pony noises to each other. At some point, they might be called to pull as a team, and they needed to know their fellow ponies.

* * * * * * * * * *

Another two months passed and Lorna was told there were some ponies ready to be assigned, while some were still resisting. And so she came, trailing her cuckhold assistant behind her. He was dressed in a short, white pleated dress with pigtails in his hair, bent over a clipboard, hanging on her every word.

A female with short cropped hair came out dressed in coveralls and thick gloves came out to meet her, stripping off a glove to shake her hand.

"Greetings Miss Lorna." the female smiled as she greeted her superior. "My name is Trisha"

"I was told that progress has been made." Lorna skipped the pleasantries.

"Yes, Miss. This way. We'll start with the bottom and work to the good news." Trisha turned from trying to engage the boss in conversation and started her tour. "First we have our hard sells. They are still struggling with the basics."

Trisha motioned to the first set of stalls. There were four females standing in the small spaces. Two were obviously uncomfortable with the hoof shaped boots they were forced to stand in. It forced the females to walk on their tiptoes, plumping their calves to look nicer. One tried to take a step and fell, sobbing on her face. Her hands has been immoblized in front of her to help her be able to get back to her feet, which took considerable effort.

"They are all in various stages of that, although that mare is the worst, no sense of balance that one." Trisha sighed. "They took the longest to get into the boots, nearly two months. They just can't seem to get the hang of it. About another month and I have to have them reassigned to worse work."

Motioning to stalls further toward the open field and track, Trisha's mood brightened as they moved on.

"Next, these mares have gotten the hang of the boots and are working on gait. Getting steps with accuracy and poise. See?" Trisha pointed. Lorna saw one male handler with two leads watching two different mares walk on a longe line. The females were covered from knee to neck in restraints, arms crossed over their chests and held firm and a ball gag in their mouths to keep them quiet. "This part is about skill, not looks. Not yet. Put them through the paces, Brent!"

The male turned, seeing he had an audience and snapped his whip low to the ground. At that, one mare paused, letting the other catch up. Once there, the pair started walking slowly together. It took five steps before they were in sync and continued the pace in the circle.

A snap about knee height got the pair into moving a little faster, just a little, but lifting their knees higher showing off their asses and calves. A snap about waist high had them lowering their legs, but walking faster, not a walk, but not quite a run either.

At this step, the blonde lost her footing and fell with a muffled scream to the track. The second pony didn't miss a step, keeping the faster pace. A snap about head height had the remaining pony running around a circle, eyes ahead.

"Whoa, filly!" Brent shouted and the running mare stopped within ten steps. "That's a good girl." he praised her, running his hand up and down her covered body. The mare shivered at the touch, pleased/ "We'll see about getting you a rub down for your work. Almost ready to move up." The ponygirl shook her head, not in denial but as a pleased horse would. "She's excited. Next level they get their tails and start growing their manes."

"How many levels have we created?" Lorna questioned.

"There is the basic, the first four you saw, then there is gait practice. They are learning steps and voiceless commands. From here they go to tack, getting used to the tack and starting to work. Pulling light carts, running races, learning new steps...trying to figure out their work afterword. Labour, of course it's used for punishment too, race ponies and dressage. Soon I hope to have them delivering things to the cow barn and moving stuff around here." Brent explained as he walked over to the pony still trying to regain her hooves.

A crack of his whip connected to the pony's leg and she squealed, finally getting back to her two hooves. Another male came from the barn with lead lines, collecting the two ponies and leading them back to the barn.

"If you give me a moment, I will get the other two. They are just about ready to be assigned, but require a little prep to show off." Brent explained looking for permission to leave. A nod of Lorna's head sent him jogging to the barn.

"The last two are pretty impressive for as long as we have had them. They will be labour animals, but one of them, with a full mane could be for show." Trisha explained.

Ten minutes later Brent came out of the barn trailing two lines behind him. Two ponies followed him in a slow walk. They wore harnesses over their bodies, black striped leather showing off curves and over their breasts, keeping them flat. They had bridles in their mouths, leading to reins resting on their backs as they were lead with lines from their collars. Tails were sticking out of their asses, one had a large tail, the other a smaller one.

"We keep them gagged when not with a bridle, like the bovines, but different noises. That is still under development. We want one like the bovines but one that we can easily fit a bridle into because they have to eat. The harnesses can be different, some straps moved to show off the chest, or to restrict. Work ponies have no need to look pretty, but show ponies might. The work we might pierce the nipples to guide, but it's still a work in progress." Trisha explained as Brent moved the two fancier ponies to the same circle.

He ran them through the same steps as the previous mares, but these were more graceful and assured of their steps. One shook her head as she cantered trying to be noticed while the other made sure her steps were even.

"Even now, you can see which is which." Tisha pointed at the work pony. "It's good, Spirit is good if they are doing what we want."

"Agreed. You have having the one move to here, are you moving one of these?" Lorna asked, hearing notes being taken behind her. When in public she largely ignored her assistant, knowing that he would perform his job, or pay the price later.

"The show, yes. The next level is to fit a dildo into their harness so their steps are arousing to them as us. We are working on one for the work animals, thinking that pleasure encourages more than whipping...usually."

"True." Lorna agreed, sparing a glance at her male who had his nose buried in his notebook. He was nude save for a very small cock cage surrounding his cock.

"Is there anything else you wanted to see, Miss?" Trisha asked, nervous that Lorna may ask a question she didn't have an answer for.

"No, I am pleased with what I have seen. Keep progress and I will see what I can do about speeding up the prototypes for use."

Trisha curtseyed. "Thank you, Miss."

* * * * * * * * * * *

Back at her quarters, the male was kneeling in his dress, watching her. He had seen she was pleased with her work, perhaps if he behaved well, she would be pleased with him.

Stripping out of her clothes, she motioned for him to come to her, which he did eagerly, burying his face in her crotch. He lapped quickly, unable to contain his own excitement but was slapped and told to behave himself.

Taking his command, he slowed his licks, giving long strokes up her whole sex, pausing slightly at the prize, touching it lightly with his tongue.

Thirty minutes later, his cock strained at its cage, desperate to be given use. Lorna was recovering from her fourth release, pushing him away where he knelt, panting.

"Go ahead, little girl. You earned it." she told her assistant as she released his tiny cock, a good three inches erect. His hand came to caress the small member, and two strokes had white liquid pooling in his hands that he brought to his mouth and lapped up.