The Stable Ch. 14

Story Info
Behold, Violet, the show pony.
3.9k words
4.79
3.3k
00

Part 14 of the 20 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 01/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers

So many entries in, I thought it might be nice to come on at the beginning and address things.

I hope if you have made it this far you are enjoying the series. If you are, I would be interested to hear about it. If this IS your fetish and I have messed it up, I apologize. While I am doing research to make sure I get a lot of it right, with my own poetic license, if there is something that is glaringly wrong, or I suppose right, let me know too. If there is a part of the fetish that I have not covered, save for the breeding/sex, let me know. The more I know, the better the writing will be.

Speaking of sex, I know there isn't much in this series, I am researching male ponies to possibly incorporate into the fiction. Again, if you have insight, let me know. I am always striving to make my writing better.

Again, my standard disclaimer, I am not everyone's cup of bog water. If I am not yours, move on...although 14 entries in, this must be your bog water. Enjoy!

*********************************************************************************************************

Violet stood still, a warning glare from Kim subdued her. The other ponies were not as restrained. They whinnied and whined waiting for their turn, hooves stomping in impatience.

There was only one pony in front of her, another female whose manners were poor. She yanked and complained on her lead and Violet cringed at what she knew that behavior would earn her.

Applause was scattered around the ring which Violet wondered was average. The pony in front of her moved forward, tugging on the lead in front of her trainer. Kim moved her up exactly five steps before stopping. There was a clear view of the ring that the pony was being walked to the middle of the audience view.

"And now, Ashcraft Stables presents Bridgette!" was the announcement over the loudspeaker. The name was met with some applause, before the music began.

Violet saw her handler watching the pony, silently taking notes. She shifted from hoof to hoof waiting her turn. This was her dressage, all about technique. It was very new to her and the routine went through her mind as she stood.

Finally, after about six minutes of music, applause sounded louder than the previous pony and Violet felt her stomach drop. It was her turn.

"Let's go pony." Kim whispered to her. "I know you can do this."

Violet looked at her handler and saw a smile. A snort and stomp agreed with the handler and Violet stood as tall as she could.

"And now, their dressage debut, a new stable named Bareback Stables. Welcome pony Violet!" came the announcement as Kim walked her out.

She wished she had her blinders to focus her attention on what she had to do as the ring came into view. The stands were full of spectators, judges and other ponies, The jingle of her lead drew her attention to her handler who gestured to the crowd. Taking her lead, Violet shook her braids and let out a whinny that was responded by applause welcoming the newcomer.

Then Kim was stepping away, unhooking the lead and leaving her alone with the crowd. And then she heard the music start, and all her practice kicked in.

The beat was simple, to tell the ponies the what the moves were. Basic dressage, just where the stable should start. The two beat indicated a walk, right, left, right left, she followed the beat. Her legs were strong and high, tail swaying with her moves.

Dressage is about skill and timing. First follow the music with the steps and the advanced levels did it without the cues.

A sway in the music told her it was time to sidestep, one hoof in front or behind the other, mane spread out as her head shifted in the direction of the judges along with a barely curtsy with each step. Next was a stop and twirl, canter forward, step in place, sidestep backwards, twirl, walk, turn, canter, turn, gallop to in front of the judges booth and step in place. Eyes forward, back tall, tail moving with each step.

When the music ended, Violet breath was fast but she remembered to curtsy deeply and waited for Kim to retrieve her. Applause sounded in the ring, favourably to the newcomer.

A catch of a lead tugged Violet in the direction of the stands where she saw her handler's face for the first time since her performance. Kim face was stoic, not wanting to show emotion.

"Not perfect." Kim started and Violet started to shift on her hooves, waiting for the reprimand. "However, not bad for a pony's first dressage. I owe you a reward little pony."

Violet's stomach twittered with excitement at the second set of words. She had done well, at least enough to please her picky handler.

"Do at least that well tomorrow pony, and you won't be able to walk for days." Kim commented offhandedly and Violet shivered in anticipation. "But for now: cool down, shower, rest, dinner, socialization then bed." Kim rattled off the evening schedule.

********************************************************

Violet panted at the hands of her handler. The shower had been going on with warm water and massages for nearly twenty minutes, after ten minutes of running with her tack. Her whole body tingled and was flooded with sensation, each nerve craving, no demanding more as it took her higher before crashing her over the peak and she screamed.

"That's my pony." Kim crooned as she turned the water away. "Well cool down and shower done. There will be a little rest before dinner is put in your trough."

Kim lead her to the temporary stall and saw Orchid was no longer there. Turning a curious ear to her handler she huffed at the stall.

"That excuse for an animal will not darken our stable any longer. She was moved to follow her cunt. Someone will be delivering to her while she makes the change to heifer. We have no use for her anymore." Kim explained. "For now, you can have the stall to yourself, or go with Rose and Peony."

Violet saw the other two ponies cuddled together, their own reward for doing well and Violet didn't want to disturb them.

Giving the handler her answer, she moved into the empty stall, hearing her handler pause.

"I'll let you know how you scored in the dressage, like Rose and Peony." Kim informed her, motioning to the stall that held a gold medal the pair had won in the silkie race. The other ponies looked as content as Violet felt.

Moving into the stall Violet yawned and moved to the pile of hay. It wasn't as comfortable as the stable back home, but the tingling of the bed kept her skin sensitive. She wanted to relax, but the performance show tomorrow was harder than following the same beat of music as everyone else.

Tomorrow was all about her. If she could perform as well as her handler had trained her. All those hours, all those lashings. It would all be shown if it had been worth it.

Contented, Violet dozed.

**************************************************

"Pony? Time for your dinner. There is a special dinner for show ponies. This gathering is all about show ponies. Next time is one for Rose and Peony. See if they are gold medal against the best." Kim woke the sleepy pony who struggled to her hooves, yawning as much as her gag allowed. "Let's go. I expect you to look good doing it."

Violet stood on her hooves, shaking the exhaustion out of her limbs and sending the braids still tight from the dressage routine. When her trainer hooked a lead to her bridle and stepped out of the pony's temporary stall, the pony wasted to movement.

Her mane, although tight, moved without seeming out of place. Her hooves lifted to show off her calf and thigh muscles, chest stuck out and accentuated her tiny breasts. Although not performing for a specific audience, the show pony was still desperate to be watched, to been seen.

Violet moved with her handler to a grooming station and was tethered to the stand, both sides of her collar immobilized and keeping her still. A hoof came and smacked the floor, demanding her trainer hurry and make her beautiful.

A snap to her hip was the answer the pony received, telling her to stand still as the tight braids were tugged free, sending her red hair tumbling down in tight curls. When the braids from her mane were unwound, Kim moved to her tail, giving a twist and yank unseating it from it's home.

Violet let out a moan, desperate to shove her ass into her handler's hands. Doing so would degrade her, not allow her to be the pony she was. Her handler demanded better.

"Now, pony, there is a new cleaning system here are going to try." Kim explained bringing a hose over to the station. "I will hook you up to this, however if you embarrass or shame me, your hide when this is over will be raw. Stomp a hoof if you understand."

Violet stomped her hoof immediately. She was proud to be a pony, wrapped in the latex to show off her figure and ass. Her movements were graceful to get people to look at her, to see her, to desire her. She adored being on display and being graceful, and having her trainer proud of her, and would do anything to maintain it.

"Hold still pony." Kim warned and Violet stilled, willing her body to be completely unmoving. Kim brought the hose to her ass, where her tail used to be, easing the nozzle into the hold designed to hold a larger tail. A strap around the waist that Violet thought completely clashed with her tack.

But it wasn't the look that immediately grabbed her attention. Her ass was used to being filled that it was the squirt of water instead of the girth of her tail that forced her to pay attention.

The squirt into her ass was only every couple of minutes to start. Violet shifted as Kim continued to work with her braids until her whole mane was completely undone.

"Do you like that, pony? They offered for us to use it to see if we want one back at the stable if we like it. It's nice to replace a tail while being prepped. " Kim spoke conversationally as she retrieved a brush and started brushing out Violet's mane.

Just as Violet was going to answer a stronger squirt that tickled her inside. A squeal caused her to shift, pulling away from her trainer. A quick snap of a strap had Violet squealing again and righting herself.

"Don't do it pony. I will not correct you like home at this show. You will go out into that ring pristine, but just remember you are going home afterward. I expect you to act accordingly. We have lost one pony, and I will, by Gods, not lose another one." Kim snapped spraying Violet's hair with conditioner. "Here, I will equal out the pulses. The random does seem a little unfair for a first time."

Immediately Violet noticed the difference. Every twenty count there was a squirt into her, After ten such repeats Violet spread her legs to better experience the sensation while her trainer brushed out her full mane, laying it across her shoulders as each section was finished.

Every other minute she let out a huff as the sensation was building inside her. Not enough to fulfill any desires, only enough to stoke them.

Violet's mane was tightened at her scalp, both trainer and pony wanting to have her mane contained nearly, but also long enough to be worked into her routine. to raise her appeal to the judges.

"That's a good pony." Kim complimented as Violet shifted back and forth between her hooves while staying still. The pulses inside the pony was having the desired effect. She was feeling it and her body was reacting as they wanted it to. As Kim said earlier, she wanted her pony desperate and performing at her best to earn a reward. "Now to your tack. Careful with your mane."

Violet stood still, wanting desperately to squirm from the sensations inside her as Violet tugged on her tail every so often, brushing it out as smooth and soft as her mane. When her handler moved away, Violet shook, hearing a chime coming from her tail.

Finally the sensation was too much and Violet started panting, allowing the feeling to consume her until she was about to crest, and the next pulse never came. Stomping a hoof she let out a wail of frustration. Her actions were rewarded by a harsh stripe on her covered ass to not leave a mark.

"Desperate, pony, I want you desperate." Kim reminded her pony as the handler stood before her, messing with her longer nipples and rolling them in her fingers.

Violet moaned then hissed as nipple clamps bit down on one sensitive bud. The pair was connected by a lightweight chain, for looks more than effectiveness. A second moan escaped the pony as the clamp claimed another victim and put all of Violet's attention on her chest, now decorated with tassels hanging from her nipples. They were going to weave and bob she moved showing off her assets to the judges.

Lastly came the hooves, polished to a shine and the horseshoes on the bottom cleaned. Hooves got dirty even just walking around barns.

A squeal came from the pony as the water started again and Kim waited for twenty pulses before turning off the handle and removing the nozzle from inside her pony. At that point Violet was, indeed desperate.

Kim lead her away from the bathing site to stand in line, waiting their turn. Violet looked at the other ponies. Most had better tack and decorations than her. Others had full blown pony masks, not just one that covered the bottom of her head and mouth.

Violet wondered how she would look in a mask like that, if she could still perform beautiful moves while hindered so. With a nudge to her trainer, Violet motioned to the pony wearing the mask with her head.

"Like that, girl? We've talk about them. Cover up the face and leave the assets available? Maybe. If you are interested, we can discuss it with the other trainers. I don't know if the other ponies would like it." Kim conversed with her pony. The line moved and Violet moved forward as the lead dictated.

Violet was next.

Ten minutes later, the last bars of the music ended and Violet felt the lead attached to her bridle unhook. It was showtime.

"And now, placing second in the dressage and new to this performance as well, something of a dark horse here," the audience chuckled at the pun, "in this gathering. We present Bareback Stables, Show Pony Violet!"

And the pony knew that was her que. She stepped into the arena and was blinded by the harsh lights shining down on her. The black, vinyl body suit that covered most of her body shone in the light, along with the studs and decorations on her bridle, mane, tail and nipples.

The positive side was the light made it impossible to see who and how many she was preforming for. It could be a small group of ten, or stands of thousands. She didn't know. Once in the middle of the arena, she waited, bowing her head shyly. The judges booth was easy to find, down at the bottom of the stands, directly center of one side of the oval shaped performance zone. Her eyes were demurely hidden from them.

When her music started, Violet smiled behind her gag. This was exciting for her. The thought of being watched excited her and drove her at the start of her routine. Moving a hoof slowly away from her body, Violet lost herself in the music and movements.

She pranced, twirled and spun on hooves. Nearly every movement was accentuated by the sound of a chime from her tack. The sound were highlighted by the music, sounding in time. Violet danced, dipping her head and twirling in front of the judges showing off her exquisite figure and highlight her assets shown.

The song lasted eight minutes of complete movement. Violet heard the song ending and pranced to the judges table, showing off all the moves she had performed in the dance before the judges still in time to the music. When the last note sounded Violet finally stopped, in a bow before the judges and waited.

The applause made her heart tingle, basking in the attention. Not all of it had gone perfect, and Violet expected a lashing for the steps that were wrong, but she was quite pleased at her first performances.

After a long moment, the applause finally dying down, Violet curtsied to the judges and walked toward the darker spot in the arena where Kim was waiting.

"Gods, pony, that was..." Kim caught herself before lavishing praise on her livestock. She wanted the pony confident, but over confidence would be beaten out of the pony. "Acceptable. Acceptable but not perfect. We will be lucky if we place."

A lead was attached to the bridle and Violet was led away, a tap with a strap walked Violet through some simple walking at faster paces, the trainer wanted to let the pony cool down. The performance had been a workout, and Kim didn't want her pony to get sore muscles.

"Alright, Violet, that's not bad. There are six other ponies to compete, then we have to wait for judging. I will brush you down and you can wait in your stall." Kim informed the animal who answered with a nod.

Violet was exhausted from the performance, but felt good. She knew from her trainers first reaction that she had done well, but unless she placed first, there was always room for improvement, and her trainer would have it until she placed first and was perfect.

***********************************

In the showers Violet was relieved of her bridle, Kim setting it to the side to be washed. Then came the leads from the side of the shower to keep a pony stationary while being bathed. Not only were there leads to hold the gag, her ankles could be hobbled and in worse situations, her neck and waist could be cinched. Next was the headpiece, a covering of the top of her head with a plume. When it was free Violet shook her head, her mane stayed in her face while Kim chuckled and brushed the stray hairs away.

Finally came the nipple clamps, the left first and Violet squealed as blood came rushing back into the small space. The pony looked up, shivering as the sensation filled her and knowing there was still another. When the relief came Violet shuddered with an unexpected release as the whole experience overwhelmed her.

"There's a good pony." Kim praised her, running a hand to her ass and directing her to the pony tub. "I was wondering if it was going to be too much for you. Looks like we will always have the clamps. Now, let's get you washed. First off..."

Sweet smelling soap filled the pony's nostrils as she felt blinders used for real ponies were fitted over her eyes, essentially blinding her. This made her gasp as Kim's hands scrubbed softly over her with the softest sponge. Stroke after stroke calmed the pony from losing her sight.

"My pony, that was very good. Not perfect, I saw you step out of a gait wrong and missed a turn." Kim started talking again. Violet was running through the performance in her blind state, knowing where her trainer was referring to. She had missed a beat and moved to recover but lost points on difficulty by doing so. "I should lash you for that, those were stupid mistakes."

Violet knew they had been. Simple missteps that she had gotten right, in every practice only to screw them up in the actual performance. She waited for the lashes to come but all she felt on her extremely sensitive skin were cleaning strokes of the sponge.

"But I'm not going to." Kim finished her previous thought. "Brace yourself, pony. I don't want to put you out to clean you and your tail, but you will keep the blinders." Violet nodded her head as much as the leads would allow and spread her hooves slightly under her.

It was very rarely that a pony was awake when any tack was removed. With the gag, it was mandatory, never giving the pony a chance to remember speech. Even if injured, a sedative would be given to knock the pony out before it was removed. The hooves were the same. Never again would the pony walk on their own feet, only ever on hooves.

The tail was a grey area. The stables had talked about letting the ponies breed, about seeing male ponies to the stable, but had made no decision yet. The tail was in her ass, not suitable for breeding, but by use by some male trainers, but again, not at the stable...yet.

NScioli
NScioli
282 Followers
12