The Stable Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right pony, here comes your tail." Kim warned and tugged the metal plug inserted into the pony. Violet moaned as the plug was tugged and replaced, tugged and replaced until the pony was responding by thrusting backward. When Violet had built up sensation, the tail was yanked out and caused her to whinny loudly. "Easy pony, easy. Set your hooves."

Seeing the pony stable on her hooves, Kim ran the same kind of hose from before the performance and fit it into Violet's ass, turning the flow on slowly.

Violet whinnied and continued to do so as the water filled her, making her stomach feel bloated. A moment later a tail was placed back into her ass containing the liquid, It was new, and different feeling. Something that ponies were skittish of.

"Easy pony, easy." Kim warned. "You are getting clean everywhere, then you will take a run. They will announce the winners in a few hours and you will be present."

Five minutes passed before the tail was removed and the liquid nearly came out of her of it's own thought. The rest of her ass was hosed down and hands rubbed lotion in. It tempered the slight sting she felt from being lashed.

Moments later, her tail was replaced and the blinders were finally removed and the world came crashing back to her.

"Back to your stable, pony. There is an upgraded meal for you. Enjoy it. After the ceremony we will take a run, but how good that is depends on how you place. "

Violet was led back to her stable where she found a meal of actual food in her trough. Diced up chicken and potatoes. Real food, not paste. For a job well done. Looking over to her water bottle she saw another one filled with a white liquid. Curious she took a sip. Wine, to go with the food.

She couldn't wait to see where she stood with the other ponies.

12