The Stairwell

Story Info
A lonely housewife seizes an opportunity.
5.1k words
4.42
35.2k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy’s pursed lips were wrapped around her husband’s soft shriveled cock. She held the base of his shaft, unimpressive when hard and laughable in its current impudent state, between her thumb and forefinger. Her cheeks were sore as she had been sucking his malleable member for nearly five minutes. Her efforts would have sucked the world’s thickest milk shake through a straw with ease, but failed to give her fat and lazy husband an erection. Her frustration peaked when she heard him begin to snore.

Lucy looked up from between his legs. Over his big, hairy belly, she saw he was passed out. The now mismatched couple, she remained beautiful at 43 and Rich became a slob, had gone out that night to celebrate their ninth wedding anniversary. The plan was to have a fuck afterwards, something they hadn’t done in months. Although he promised not to, Rich got hammered once again.

Although Lucy wasn’t particularly attracted to her husband anymore, her vibrator was getting old. Although Rich got really fat and bald over the past nine years and his four-inch penis hadn’t miraculously grown, he still knew how to eat pussy. Since he was drunk every night though, the couple rarely fucked. So Lucy was excited by her husband’s promise of laying off the booze so he could perform on their anniversary.

Disappointed yet again, Lucy stood up and took off her bra, the only piece of clothing she was still wearing. Her breasts were nice but not her best feature. They were still perky at 43, firm B-cups with small pink areoles. The reason they were not her best feature was because her thin waist expanded into perfect hips and a perfect bubble butt. She had the vagina of a 20-year old, pink, tight and still gushed like a waterfall when aroused. She maintained a perfectly manicured dark-brown triangle of hair. Her face remained youthful as well. Perfectly symmetrical with green eyes and thick lips. Her milky-white skin contrasted nicely against her dark-brown hair.

Lucy walked naked to her closet and grabbed a sheer black teddy. She slipped it over her head and headed to the kitchen to get some water. The sexy nighty didn’t fully cover her private parts. The perfect curves where her sexy lower buttocks met her thighs was visible as was her pussy lips.

All the lights in the luxury apartment were off as she strode towards the kitchen. When Lucy got there her hand fumbled on the wall as she felt for the light switch. Before she found it, she looked out of the kitchen window into her neighbors apartment. Standing there in the full fluorescent light of her neighbor’s kitchen was a beautiful, chiseled, naked black man staring outwards into the darkness.

Lucy stopped searching for the switch and just stared. Due to the height and alignment of the windows, she could see from a bit below his waist to the top of his head. Enough to tell he was naked and she really wanted to see his penis. So instead of turning on the light, she slowly crept forward under the cover of darkness to get a better good look.

Lucy took a few slow steps forward. She hoped the darkness itself would conceal her but scanned her kitchen for the best spot to view this perfect specimen who likely just fucked her neighbor’s hot daughter. She settled on using the counter right next to the window to provide additional cover. It was a little close, probably a mere 12 feet or so from the man but provided a barrier to hide behind. When she got into position, she looked into the kitchen and beheld a jaw dropping sight.

His cock was nearly indescribable. In a flaccid state it hung down 8 inches, maybe more. It truly looked like a third leg as it came out of his pelvic area and curved down, nearly reaching his mid thigh. It was quite vascular and each of the protruding veins seemed to rival the thickness of her husband’s entire cock. The man was drinking milk from the carton and eating a sandwich staring blankly into the darkness unaware Lucy was admiring every inch of his perfect body. As she gazed upon the man, fixated on his big black cock, she reached down and started to rub her exposed, moistening clit.

Her clit-rubbing pace hastened. Now leaning forward with her left hand on the counter for support, she furiously rubbed her now soaked pussy. The specimen to which she was masturbating took the last bite of his sandwich. He once again raised the milk carton to his mouth and some spilled on his perfectly defined pectorals. The bright white milk against the dark skin struck the lonely housewife and she momentarily shifted her eyes from his manhood to his chest and visible abdominal muscles.

After another minute or so, a half naked young girl entered the kitchen with a big smile, like she had just received the fuck of a lifetime. Lucy smiled, it was the neighbor’s daughter who just started college that year. Lucy thought she must be home for winter break. To this point it hadn’t occurred to Lucy what was going on, as masturbating to her good fortune was the only thought she had the last few moments, but now it made more sense. The neighbors traveled to their native Australia every year for the month of December. Anna, the daughter, Lucy assumed was now old enough to be left behind in the 4,000 square foot luxury apartment located just two blocks from the Boston Commons.

Anna was a very pretty girl. She was not skinny but by no means over weight. She was short, about 5 feet tall and weighed about 130. She had very large breasts that would likely sag over time, but looked great on her 18 year old body. They were visible through a sheer black tank top. Her pantiless and shaved pussy was on display as she approached her guest. Like the much older but arguably more beautiful Lucy, she was also stark white with dark hair. She had three or four tattoos, the most noticeable a large sun around her belly button. Her overall look at that moment was a combination of disheveled and euphoric. Her hair was messy but she had a rosy glow. Yes, it was very clear that the big black cock Lucy was rubbing one out to had just impaled and fully satisfied the young woman.

When Anna reached her guest, she stared up at his face. He towered over her. The man Lucy was masturbating to must have been nearly a foot and a half taller than Anna. Anna was blocking Lucy’s view of his mythical member, but the scene was just as hot. The milky whiteness of her neighbor against the visitors dark brown skin. It allowed Lucy a chance to admire his handsome face and corn-rowed hair, cut short on the sides and bleached atop. Anna’s exposed round ass had another tattoo, a large spade on her left cheek. Lucy, a frequent masturbator and purveyor of porn, knew this indicated her preference to be fucked by black men. Lucy smiled as she though about Anna’s father, who did not hold African Americans in the highest esteem, must be unaware of the tattoo, its meaning or the fact that his daughter was just nearly split in half by a huge black cock. In fact all these tattoos were likely new. Lucy, who disagreed with her neighbor’s politics, took momentary pleasure in the fact that his daughter must be driving him crazy.

The man took the last bite of his sandwich, and placed his hand on Anna’s shoulder. He gently forced her to her knees. Lucy watched as Anna willingly complied. Once in position,, she took his massive dick in her hand and began to suck the tip. Lucy rubbed her cunt harder and was close to cumming. After watching young Anna blow the man for a few minutes she had her first orgasm of the night.

Lucy’s body-shaking, pussy-soaking orgasm lasted a minute or so. And it took another 30 seconds to compose herself. She lifted her head and looked back through the window. The man had his hand on the back of Anna’s head, wrapped in her hair and was thrusting his anaconda-sized cock down her throat. Anna was struggling, visibly gagging and drooling as she struggled to take even half of it down her throat, but seemingly enjoying every minute. After choking down his shaft about 15 times, Anna successfully pull back far enough to very briefly rest from the onslaught. That gave Anna time to breath and provided Lucy her first view of the fully erect, 10-plus inch black cock that already was responsible for one orgasm.

Lucy had never cheated on her husband but something came over her in that very moment. She considered how incredible it would be to be fucked by this man right now. She wondered if it could be possible? She wondered if so, would she cheat on her husband? Knowing she had to act fast, Lucy decided to seize the moment and figured out how to do so.

She moved away from the window, feeling along the counter for her junk draw. When her hand located the handle, she opened it and pulled out a piece of paper and a pen. On the one side she wrote “don’t cum,”and more aggressively, on the other side she scribbled “fuck me in the stairwell, five minutes.”

Lucy stopped for about 30 seconds and considered once again if she had the nerve to do this. After working up the courage to not let this opportunity slip by, she took off her teddy and walked stark naked to the window. The sill was low and her whole body above her knees was visible. The street lights illuminated her enough for the man to see. She held up the side of the note pleading with the man not to ejaculate and waited with a sexy smile for him to look up.

The young man, probably in his mid-20’s eventually looked up and was initially startled. But not enough to make Anna, such a little cock sucking slob, notice or stop. After the initial surprise, he smiled wryly as he continued to pummel Anna’s throat. He squinted a bit to get a better look at our naked heroine and noticed she had a note. He made a face indicating he read the note but was confused. Lucy then flipped the note and the man smiled and nodded. He looked down at the 18-year old whore slobbering all over his cock and pulled it out of her mouth.

With his hand twisted in the back of her hair, he yanked her head back so she would look at him. Without speaking, or so it seemed to Lucy, he turned his face towards the kitchen entrance and yelled something. He turned back to Anna and firmly held her willing, open mouth inches from his rock-hard, gigantic cock. With his other hand he slapped his massive shaft on Anna’s upwardly pointing face and protruded tongue while maintaining eye-contact and smiling at Lucy. Lucy was rubbing her pussy again and indicating with her eyes how she would submit to anything this man wanted to do to her. A few seconds later he yelled something else through the kitchen door. It was inaudible to Lucy through two closed windows but he seemed to be growing impatient. Unsure what was going on, Lucy saw the man look back down at Anna and said something to her. A minute later, a naked skinny Asian girl walked into the kitchen carrying some clothes and a cell phone.

The Asian girl was also beautiful and looked about the same age as Anna. She entered the kitchen totally naked and had at least a dozen tattoos. Similar to Anna, she looked as if she had been fucked sideways with a cock the size of her forearm. Momentarily Lucy pondered how it could be physically possible for that dick to fit inside the Asian girl. The man, still holding Anna by the hair, pulled her head forward indicating he wanted her to resume sucking his cock. He reached his hand out to the Asian girl and made a gesture with his head. It was clear to Lucy that he wanted the phone and wanted her to put the clothes on the table. Lucy recoiled a few steps, as not to be seen, to her original spot. The man grabbed the Asian girl by her surprisingly curvy ass and began kissing her as Anna slobbered away on his thick dark shaft.

The Asian girl was very slight. She had small breasts but her tiny dark brown nipples were striking. She had short blue hair that was likely a wig. Between the tattoos, the wig and dark mascara that was running down her cheek, one would classify her style as goth. After kissing her for a few seconds, the man guided her to her knees next to Anna and shifted his big black dick from Anna’s tired mouth down yet another wanting throat. It was hard for Lucy to see how much manhood Anna could swallow as her back was square to the window, but she had a profile view of the Asian girl. Lucy couldn’t believe her eyes as the young woman seemingly relaxed her throat and swallowed him to the base of his shaft on the third try. The man looked at Lucy as if to indicate “can you do that?”

Lucy began rubbing her cum-drenched snatch once again as she watched the Asian girl repeatedly slide what looked to be at least 10 inches of cock in and out of her throat while Anna sucked his balls. With the two girls thoroughly engaged, the man looked out the window to see Lucy. It took him a moment to find her with just her head peeking out from the cabinet. He smiled and made a motion as to suggest he was ready to meet in the stairwell.

Next, he looked down at his phone and retreated from the two young women worshiping his cock. He said something and motioned for the girls to rise. Anna tried to protest and kiss him, but he pushed her away and reached for his clothes. The conversation was inaudible to Lucy but it was clear Anna was pleading with the man to stay. Luckily for Lucy, he was determined despite Anna’s efforts. As a last ditch effort once his pants and shoes were on, Anna grabbed her Asian friend and kissed her.

As the two girls made out, he just shook his head and appeared to click his tongue. He looked into Lucy’s window to see if she was still there or on her way to the stairwell. Lucy was out of sight, she was a few steps back working up the courage to go through with this. The two young girls, still trying to convince their black stallion to stay increased their efforts. The Asian girl had gently slid her hand up Anna’s inner thigh and was fingering her vagina. She worked it for a few seconds and then put her fingers in her mouth to taste her friends juices. The man, this time a little impatient, again tried to see if Lucy was still watching or on the move. Not seeing her he left the kitchen to go to the stairwell despite the girl’s efforts.

It only took the lonely forty-something woman craving excitement a few moments to decide. Lucy was certain now that she would meet him in the stairwell. After making her decision she was resolved. She smiled and realized that she was really going to fuck this black guy while her loser husband was passed out in the bed. She took a final deep breath and then hurried toward the door. On the way out, she grabbed some dish towels to put down on the hard concrete of the stairwell. She wanted to thoroughly enjoy her turn serving that big black cock.

Lucy opened her front door and looked out. It was late, but she had to go past four doors to reach the stairwell, and she was quite exposed in her sheer nighty. She looked both ways and just made a run for it. When she arrived at the door to the stairwell, she quietly opened it and shut it behind her. She then took off the nighty and placed the towels on the floor. Totally naked she anxiously waited for the door to open.

When the knob turned, her stomach dropped. The man entered in just his athletic pants, holding his shirt and shoes. His still erect cock was clearly visible and protruding through his pants. He motioned for Lucy to rise. He grabbed her and kissed her deeply. As he kissed her, she went right for that dick for which she longed.

Lucy rubbed his rock hard huge cock a few times outside his pants while they made out. She then put her hand down his pants and felt the power of a massive black member for the first time. She had butterflies in her stomach as she explored the shaft with her hand, feeling the contour of the veins and the sheer hardness, her pussy had never been so drenched. His penis was still wet from the saliva of the two young girls.

She tried to pull the monster out of his pants as they continued to kiss, but it was too big. She had to step back and pull them down to finally see it up close. When she finally freed that massive black cock from her new lover’s pants, it bounced up and down a few times like a springboard just exited by a diver. She began to drop to her knees and thought how she patiently watched the girls enjoy it. Now she wanted to taste it for herself.

As she bent her knees, the man grabbed her by the wrist stopping her descent. He forcefully turned her around, put his hand on her back and pushed her forward toward the railing. Bent in half in front of him, with her vagina exposed from the backside, soaked and ready to be entered, he stepped back and bent his knees deeply to align the head of his penis with her cunt. Lucy was much taller than Anna, but still nearly a foot shorter than this man. He guided the throbbing tip of his penis about an inch into her soaked gash and then thrust it as deep as it would go.

He went about three-quarters of the way up his shaft before hitting her pussy walls. Lucy yelped in pleasure and pain. She realized it was too loud and needed to be a bit more quiet. She braced for the next thrust from his cock, that in addition to being so long, seemed to be as thick as a soda can. It slid out of her and she prepared for another impaling. The second thrust was harder and faster but she was ready for it. After a few medium hard thrusts, her lover began to smash her pussy harder and faster than she ever imagined. Each time completely stretching her insides.

The whole experience, which was a mix of pleasure and pain, was unexplainable. The thrill of being fucked by a black man, cheating on her husband, getting fucked in her stairwell by her young neighbor’s guest, all of it was running through her head. The man, who still had yet to speak a word, fucked her from behind for about five minutes. His own pleasure seemed to be his only concern, but she was also euphoric. In truth, the fact that he was treating her like a cum dumpster was just what she craved.

When he was about to cum, she was a bit relieved. She hadn’t yet orgasmed but had felt tingly the entire time he was inside her. She also knew she would masturbate to this for weeks, if not longer. The situation was too intense for her to cum. Right before he climaxed, he grabbed Lucy’s hips with a death grip and buried his cock as deep as it would go inside her. He shook a bit, and respectfully remaining quiet, unleashed multiple squirts of sperm in her body. Although not on birth control and not knowing where this guy has been, but assuming in a lot of pussies, Lucy never protested and actually hoped he would finish inside her. No one had cum in her for years and it was part of the experience. Although not possible, it felt like a pint of cum was in her vagina. Already stuffed and stretched to max with his massive black cock, the ungodly amount of cum made her feel even fuller. The feeling right before he extracted his shaft from her, the intense pressure of totally stuffed is something she would never forget.

When all ten or so hard inches of his big black anaconda was extracted from her body, a healthy dose of jizz and pussy juice fell to the floor with an audible splatter. Still with a belly full of black-man juice now slowly dripping out of her twat, Lucy stood up and turned around to finally speak to this man. As she was opening her mouth, he put his hand on her shoulder and indicated rather forcefully to her to drop to her knees, similar as he did with Anna.

Not wanting to kneel on the hard floor, Lucy squatted before her stud. This stretched out her twat and more cum dripped from her spread-open gash. It tickled a bit as it dripped down her thigh adding to her pleasure. As soon as she was in position, she felt her hair being grabbed and guided towards his lady-cum covered penis. She thought how hot her stark white secretion looked against the dark canvas that was his big black cock. She took the cue, grabbed his shaft and began licking it clean. She was by no means a deep throater, but she enthusiastically licked every drop of sex juice off all 10-inches of his cock and shaved scrotum. She began by lifting it up and tonguing the underside like an ice cream. Next she grabbed it, her small hand did not fit all the way around, placed her pursed lips around his throbbing shaft, and slid down as far as she could.

12