All Comments on 'The Stairwell'

by CuckedbyBBC

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Kind of hung up on the black cock fallacy aren't you. Might be time for you to grow up and face reality. Garbage like this is easily ignored. You are the next author to throw onto the heap of those to ignore.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Could you have made this any more stereotypical? I’m pretty sure there was one or two more tropes that you missed.

Fuck man, if you’re going to write something this shitty, at least have the common fucking courtesy of warning us that you’re a piss poor author and should avoid this story like the plague.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fuck those last two comments and their limp dick authors. Never understand why people read something to its entirety only to criticize. If you don't like it shut the hell up and go away don't leave rude comments! The story obviously turn the author on, and it had me turned on. So it worked. Rated 5 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LoL those two comments. Just write what u want. Even if u post warning at the start of the stories, there will always be some shit talking guys in the comment. Better ignore them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You may like black man-white woman stories or you may not like them. Either way is perfectly fine.

But if you hate them and then visit this section of the site, read the story and leave a comment saying how much you despise the type of story that you voluntarily searched, found and read.....then you are a complete idiot.

CuckedbyBBCCuckedbyBBCover 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the support all. Even though I am quite aware of how silly it is to read long-ish stories and then not leave constructive criticism, but just negative comments, it’s nice to hear support. In fact it’s nice to see a 4+ rating even with the trolls that leave comments and 1 star. It’s all about what turns you on as one of you said, so it’s nice to see it turns others on. I don’t know, maybe they don’t understand the interracial genre and that’s what it is all about, maybe I should write a sequel to “Look who’s coming to Dinner” with some real character development for them? I feel bad actually for the Whackdoodle guy, he’s left comments on all of my stories. Can you imagine the life he/she is leading (I strongly suspect he)? I mean to read through stories you don’t like just to leave comments. Oh well, sad. And thanks again to the supporting comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, I like the black man/ white woman stories, I had one so it's nice to read what's maybe real and or over the top. Almost every morning you'd find me in same coffee shop gazing away at my computer, sometimes I shared a table or tight countertop with him, even some light conversation. At 45, with a workaholic husband and my son back at college it was nice to have the extra time to ease back. On a lunch break one day, I went to check out a rooftop bar nearby and saw him, I said hi, we had a couple glasses of wine and had a long conversation. He was 53, married 30years, two kids so just slightly head of me. In the elevator, I told him it was a nice escape, he agreed and suggested again, so gave him my usual hug and kiss. Heading towards the bar two weeks later, the sky opened up, so I grabbed his hand and we ran the few blocks to my place where, OMG, he sunk his thick black cock into my tight white pussy, (well that's what you wanted to read, right?). Once a month for almost a year, we'd have a wonderful fuck session until it became ho-hum and I ended it.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler9 months ago

Wow. What a scenario! Sexy! Bold wife! It usually pays to be bold! Cheers 🥂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCuckedbyBBC@CuckedbyBBC
I am a happily married man in a vanilla relationship with my best friend and loving wife. I have always been an over-sexed person who sometimes trends dominant and sometimes submissive. I grew up in the Northeast in a Catholic family and ran with the “cool” crowd. I am current...