All Comments on 'The Stalker'

by Cromagnonman

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO FATHOM

that other people should have your same aspirations, with a different genre. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sidney43Sidney43almost 10 years ago

Another good story full of strange words and terms from an author who knows how to tell us about people doing what everyone does but makes it interesting.

fiesayntfiesayntalmost 10 years ago
nice story

it was good story but I don't under stand how it got an "H".....

PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 10 years ago
Nice story...

But at the end you wrapped it up neat as a bow, and a bit too quickly. Nonetheless a 5* if for nothing else to 'hear' your Ozzie voice!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitalmost 10 years ago
Not Your Best But...

A very interesting, easy to read story. Made me sad and at the same time feel good. Enjoyed it greatly. 'Nuff said.

FormerReaderFormerReaderalmost 10 years ago
Bizarre

You wrapped things up in a Romantic way but the whole scenario was so unreal I do not know what to make of it. I give you points for humorous band descriptions though.

MitchFraellMitchFraellalmost 10 years ago
Good but puzzling

I thought the conclusion came a bit quick. Surely an astute businessman would have taken time to verify what Danni and Sandi told him was actually true? I liked it anyway.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Lots of fun

and interesting moments. The view of someone from the seventies living in the current world is always worth reading. To the gentlemen who thought he should verify their story, I say you do not look a gift horse in the mouth.

WinestoneWinestonealmost 10 years ago
Another 5

Can we have a chapter 2 on this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
LOVED IT

Wow. I have always enjoyed your writing. This was a short trip down memory lane. I came from Adelaide and am the right age group to relate to Largs and the bands and other references and of course the culture. Out of the history you have created a wonderful story with characters who after a struggle have a great reunion and future projected.

A sequel is not really necessary, but would be nice.

Thankyou.

whiteyfatswhiteyfatsover 9 years ago

I like it, but should have been eight or more pages longer, just to get into everything with more detail.

HighlandLaddieHighlandLaddieover 7 years ago
loved it

with a brilliant...surprise ending....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written but felt like it needed to be longer to give it more context and emotional impact. One of those stories that suffers from being too short.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

https://www.healthtap.com/sexual-health/questions/35442-how-long-do-sperm-live-in-a-condom/

Off Health Tap, one doctor says:

Dr. Donald Colantino

Dr. Donald Colantino answered

Internal Medicine 63 years experience

Viable sperm: Sperm can remain viable in a woman's genital tract from 3to5 days, but lives very much shorter outside the body. In a condom it's said that it remains viable for only an hour or less.

I know there are various opinions on the length of time, but there are various external conditional factors that play into that as well.

I know it is just a story. But the liklihood of this taking place is not very realistic. If it was me this happend to I would have been pissed off and not taking her back to live with no matter how many years had passed. Recognizing she is not after money, she still deliberately did this without permission only selfishly thinking of herself and not his input where he had intentionally prepared to avoid such event occurring. This is neither erotic or romance to do such a thing and then oh by the way I want you in my life 30 years later. Manipulating is not kosher being underhanded by not being upfront and using ulterior motives for said act can be down right cruel.

I don't expect others to share favorably with this opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCromagnonman@Cromagnonman
I'm a pretty normal average male, chronologically well over 18 but psychologically I'm not so sure. I have been writing as a hobby for many years and now that I have time on my hands I am looking to become more professional at it. I enjoy reading, morning walks along the river...

SIMILAR Stories