The Stalker Pt. 01

Story Info
She stalks a middle aged man.
2.2k words
4.42
1.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The usual disclaimers. Everyone having sex is over 18. No animals were injured in the writing of this story.

Shelby didn't usually find men in their forties or fifties to be what she was looking for. When she had passed this man on the street however there was something about him that turned her on. She had followed him into a menswear store then observed him as he confidently told the salesclerk exactly what he wanted.

She had approached him as he collected the bag the clerk handed him.

"I couldn't help noticing that you are a very decisive man who knows, and gets, what he wants," she said with a smile.

"Why thank you, I guess," he smiled back at her.

"I think I may have something you would like and perhaps desire. Would you care to step into a changing room and take a look?" she asked.

Intrigued by her brash and open offer he nodded then turned to walk to the rear of the store. Shelby followed him into the dressing room then closed and locked the full-length door.

Without a word she opened her trench coat to reveal her nearly naked body. She wore only a peach colored microfiber bra and panty set.

The man reached out and pinched a nipple that stuck out from the thin material.

"I was right, you do desire what I am offering."

The man nodded then reached his other hand down to cup her vulva. He could feel the heat radiating from her. The man spent a few seconds just enjoying the warmth before extending his middle finger and rubbing it between her prominent labia. The gusset was instantly flooded with her pussy juice. He heard a nearly inaudible moan as he slipped his finger around the edge of the tight panties and sunk two fingers into her wet vagina.

Shelby pushed her hips down onto the thrusting fingers and came within a minute, drenching the older man's hand and wrist with her copious flow. She was so weak she couldn't stand. The man saw this and helped her to sit on the bench.

After she caught her breath Shelby pulled him closer so she could get his pants and underwear down. She was impressed with the size and girth of his manhood. He was impressed with how much of it she could get in her mouth. She worked his cock until it was at it's hardest then pushed him back. He was disappointed until he realized she was only giving herself room to stand up, then turn and kneel on the bench with her face and tits pressed against the mirrored back wall.

He needed no further invitation and pumped his cock into her steaming cunt from behind. He rammed her with a steady pace until he felt she was nearing another climax. When he pinched her fat nipples through the thin bra, she had an orgasm that surprised them both in its intensity. She pushed back against him as she recovered.

"Inside me," were her only words.

He nodded then set a pace for his own orgasm. He quickly shot four ropes of cum into her before pulling out and finishing on her ass. He used his shrinking cock to smear his cum over her ass cheeks.

When he was satisfied, he stepped back and pulled up his underwear and pants. He tucked in his shirt and donned his suit coat before checking his appearance in the mirror. He gave the still kneeling girl a couple of pats on the ass before picking up his bag and leaving the room.

Shelby wanted to remain and enjoy the feeling of his cum running out of her fresh fucked hole, but she needed to get moving. She reached between her legs to gather up as much of the cum as she could, then smeared it all over the mirror before licking the remains off her fingers. She quickly got into her trench coat, not bothering with her panties that she jammed into her coat pocket as she rushed out of the store into the street. She panicked for a moment then spotted him half a block away. She hurried along behind him and had nearly caught up to him when he turned off the sidewalk into an old building. She peaked around the doorway in time to see a porter slide the man's nametag to the right on a large board behind his desk. It appeared to be a private club.

She pondered her next move then smiling to herself went in and approached the porter's desk. She asked if this was a private club that admitted women. After being assured that it was a most discreet private club that did indeed have women members, she asked about membership. When the porter bent down to retrieve membership materials from beneath the desk, she leaned closer to read the nametag of her man.

His name was Richard Conley it seemed. Following the name were the letters PDC. She wondered what they meant then realized it was the Peterson, Davies and Conley law firm. The porter resurfaced with some information and an application. She nodded to him before making her way to the sidewalk. She turned to go downtown and soon reached the building that housed PDC. She inquired at the security desk what floor PDC was on and was told it occupied three floors with the upper floor housing the executives.

She rode the elevator to the upper floor then asked the receptionist if Richard Conley was accepting new clients. She replied that he was a corporate lawyer but that she could recommend a civil lawyer in the firm. Shelby said she would think about it and left after thanking the woman.

At home that evening she went online and researched Richard. He was married to a trophy wife about her own age. The woman was on the board of several charities. She found a list of charity events on the local Chamber of Commerce website. She quickly found an event that the couple would be sure to attend. Going online she purchased a ticket for a modest donation.

During the week she checked out the venue for the upcoming charity event. She found everything she needed then went home to make sure her outfit was perfect. The night of the event she Ubered downtown and found her way to her table. She greeted the others and soon found herself relaxing and enjoying her tablemates. The intros and speeches were soon over. The meal was some sort of rubber chicken, typical of an event dinner anywhere. Soon the celebrities on the dais came down to mingle with the other guests.

Shelby kept her eye on Richard Conley and his wife. They circulated together for a while then drifted apart. She let Richard talk to several groups then as he was making his way to the next group Shelby moved in to lay her hand on his arm. He turned to her with a smile on his face then froze as he recognized her. He looked quickly around the room until he spotted his wife. He relaxed slightly when he saw she was on the far side of the room and not looking his way.

"What's the matter Richard, you don't seem very happy to see me for some reason," she said softly.

Richard looked around guiltily before asking with his eyes what she wanted.

"I want you to wait three minutes then go through the door on your right," she told him. "It opens onto a long corridor. Follow the corridor then enter the third door on the left."

Shelby waited until the man nodded then slowly made her way to the door. When she reached it she finished her glass of champagne as she looked over the crowd to make sure no one was paying any attention to her. She slipped through the door and made her way quickly to the room she told Richard to go to.

Once inside she stripped the black dress off leaving her in only her black thigh high stockings. The only thing in the room was an old conference table and three broken chairs. She sat on the table slowly running a finger down her freshly waxed vulva to her clit. She was turned on from being in a roomful of people with no undergarments. She was surprised no one had smelled her overheated pussy.

The door opened and Richard quickly entered then closed the door. He looked worried about someone seeing him but even more anxious when he saw Shelby nearly naked. He glanced at the door then flipped the lock closed. He cautiously approached her then stopped a few feet away and waited for her to speak.

"Don't worry Richard, I'm not here to cause you trouble. If you do as I ask, I won't tell your wife that you cheated on her with me."

She slowly stood and moved closer all the while staring into his eyes. She saw the things she needed to see in them. Fear, worry, desire, anticipation, the thrill of being discovered.

"Take your clothes off Richard, we wouldn't want your wife to see cunt and cock cream on your tuxedo, would we?" she said smiling.

He hesitated for a moment then moved to the table to remove his clothes and lay them on it. When he was naked, he turned toward Shelby. His cock was hard, almost throbbing with desire.

Shelby smiled as she knelt to take him in her mouth. It felt good to feel his pulse in her mouth. She looked into his eyes as she blew him. When she felt him getting close, she let his cock go and stood up. She turned and backed up until she hit the table. Using her arms, she boosted herself up then slid back until her pussy was at the edge. She spread her legs wide and smiled.

Richard got the hint immediately. He grabbed his hard cock to give it a few strokes as he moved to the table. He aimed his cock and walked forward until he bottomed out in her wet cunt. It was just what she wanted. Shelby held on to the front of the table, using it to pull herself onto his raging cock. She had a small orgasm right away. It lubed her pussy so he could pound her even harder. This brought on a very satisfying orgasm. She recovered, then stopped moving, putting a hand on his chest to stop him.

"Ok, time for you to let me ride your cock Richard," she told him.

He pulled out, then helped her off the table. As he slid himself up, he encountered his neatly stacked clothes. He raised up then shoved the pile under his head to use as a pillow.

Shelby crawled onto the table, moving between his legs until she reached his cock. She let out a moan as she licked her cunt juice from his cock. This got him even harder so she moved up his body until she could sit up and take his entire cock in one quick plunge of her hips. She sat still for a moment to enjoy the fullness then started riding his cock as fast and hard as she could. She grunted loudly each time her pussy smashed into his hips. She was coming in less than two minutes. Richard was getting close, so she egged him on.

"Come on Richard, fuck my tight cunt and fill me with cum. I loved feeling your spunk flood my pussy last time. Do it again, do it now you fucker," she yelled.

He held the woman's hips as he blasted her insides with cum. When he was finished, he laid there catching his breath. Shelby rose enough to dislodge his shrinking cock then slowly made her way up his stomach and chest. A thin stream of cum left a trail along his body. She paused to kiss him, then moved up to plant her leaky pussy on his tongue.

Richard tried to escape but she held onto his hair with both hands.

"No, no, no buddy boy," she said firmly. "Taste your cum like a good little boy. When she had rubbed her messy pussy over his mouth for a few minutes she got off his face then slid to the edge of the table and onto the floor. She stuck two fingers up her pussy then pulled them out to suck on them.

"You better get dressed, you wouldn't want your wife to get suspicious," she admonished him.

He groaned as he stood and started getting dressed.

"So, this will be the last time you see me. We both got what we wanted, right?" she said smiling. "Your wife will never hear about you and I fucking. Goodbye," she said as she turned and exited the room.

For two weeks Shelby followed Richard around. She was losing interest in him by then. She made a flash drive and put it in the mail. It had photos and video that showed Richard with three other women. She had only told him she would not tell his wife about the two of them. She had made no other promises. She wondered what Richard's wife would do when she looked at the flash drive Shelby had sent her.

Please vote and/or leave a comment. Thanks for reading.