The Stallion Pt. 03

Story Info
A thick woman finds a man who wants her.
4k words
4.7
6.7k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 02/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
168 Followers

This is a continuing story from parts 1 and 2. It is better understood if the reader reads both parts, but it can still stand on its own. It is a story of a love and sex starved Italian woman, Maria Martinelli whose husband, Guido, divorced her after nineteen years of marriage. She had become somewhat buxom although not obese after bearing three children, and he had lost sexual interest in her as he had come to desire the skinny type of woman. For the last ten years of their marriage, they rarely had sex and when it was done then, it usually was after he came home drunk and took her without foreplay and love and just ejaculated in her.

Her three children, Guido jr, Lisa and Anita had all graduated from college and left home in pursuit of their careers. She was an empty nester, divorced and alone but still sensual enough to want sex. She had a black coworker, Ralph Bender who she never considered sexually before she was divorced, but fate threw them together one snowy day when school was out, and she was stuck in the parking lot because her car wouldn't start. Ralph came to her rescue, but because of icy roads he couldn't take her home, so he took her to his home and so the story goes.

The Stallion - Part 3

Half an hour later, Maria lay sprawled underneath Ralph, her pussy still gaping and leaking a mixture of her juices and Ralph's cum onto the sheets. She loved the feeling of his body on hers. His cock though no longer hard was still large enough to remain lodged inside her.

She groaned with exhaustion, her pussy sore, her belly tender and her heart so full of love for Ralph that tears began to seep from her eyes. She started to sob and Ralph, alarmed that he had hurt her, withdrew quickly and pulled her into his arms.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you baby, I didn't mean to. I know that I got a bit carried away and pounded you a bit hard, but I never meant to hurt you." Ralph whispered.

"N-n-no-o-o, Ralph, you didn't hurt me," she wept.

"So why are you crying?" he asked.

"B-b-e-e-e-c-a-u-s-s-se you were so go-good to me," she stuttered.

Ralph was really confused, but before he could ask her what she meant she said,

"I'm not used to being loved and treated like I am worth anything, but that is all that you have done since I've been here. I wanted you to fuck me, thinking that you would just have your way with me like Guido did, and I would go home, knowing what it was like to get blacked and that would be it. B-B-but-t you made me feel like a woman, one that meant something to you, not just someone to screw like a piece of meat.

I had always heard how cold black men could be when it came to sex, and that pussy was all that was important to them and I was expecting that from you, but you made me feel different."

"Oh, Thank God," Ralph muttered in relief.

"I thought that I had hurt you. One of the reasons that I don't keep girlfriends long is because I sometimes get carried away when I am having sex, and given the size of my dick, a lot of the women enjoy it one time but don't want to come back after their first experience."

"Oh no," Maria responded, "I love that big cock. I have spent so many years getting a cock that I could never feel that I wish I could keep this one forever!"

Maria raised her tear-stained face up to Ralph and said,

"You don't know what it means to me to feel loved."

Ralph leaned into her and softly kissed her. Her body shuddered with a mini-orgasm that unexpectedly slipped out of her. He laughed and said,

"You still cumming?"

"Uh-h-huh," she giggled.

"You can have this big cock as long as you want it," Ralph responded and pulled her tight to him.

Maria snuggled to his chest pecking at his throat and shoulders and feeling that she had died and gone to heaven.

They fell asleep, Maria wrapped in Ralph's powerful arms, feeling safe from anything that the world had to throw at her.

When she opened her eyes, Ralph was no longer in the bed. She got up, not even thinking about putting on any clothes and walked to the bathroom. She sat on the commode and started peeing. She winced as her pussy burned a little and her tummy was a little sore.

She finished, patted herself dry and went to the sink. Thoughtful as always, Ralph had left a new toothbrush for her.

"He is something else," she murmured.

After brushing her teeth and washing her face, she turned the shower on and after the warm water came, she stepped in. She let the warm water cascade over her, from head to toe. Her nipples were a little tender as she soaped them and so was her pussy, but it was a delightful reminder of what Ralph had given her a few hours before.

Her lips and tongue also reminded her that Ralph had taken her. She hummed happily as she washed her hair, then turned the water off and pulled the shower curtain back looking for "her" towel. She smiled to herself thinking that after one night she was laying claim to a towel in Ralph's home.

After she was through drying her skin and hair, she walked into the kitchen unabashedly naked, knowing that in it, there was a man who didn't find her hips and ass too big. In fact, he loved them like that.

When he saw her, he smiled,

"Hey, sunshine, you hungry?"

"Uh...hmm. I didn't know that sex make you so hungry." She responded.

He laughed and set a cup of coffee for her on the table. He had fried bacon and eggs and made pancakes.

She looked at him and saw his large cock hanging between his legs, pointedly looked at it, licked her lips and giggled,

"Oh yes, I could eat!"

"Food," he laughed," I mean food!"

"That too," she smiled.

They sat down to breakfast and ate until they were both satisfied.

"Well, the news says that the streets are passable, so I guess that we need to go back to the school and get your car started," he said.

"She knew that she had to do that but it kind of made her sad. It meant going home to an empty house and not knowing if Ralph would call her, or if she should call him or was this just a one-night stand with wonderful memories.

She washed the dishes up and put them away in the cabinet and then went to get dressed. On her way to the bedroom, she saw the black t-shirt lying on the floor where she had tossed it. She rolled it up, took it to the bedroom and put it into her handbag. If nothing else developed between she and Ralph, she wanted something to keep from this wonderful night.

When she came back to the living room, Ralph was also dressed. She slipped her high heels back on as they were where she left them at the front door. Ralph had already started the car and it was warm when she entered. She sat quietly as he drove back to the school. Ralph noticed that she was somewhat quiet and wondered what was going on in her mind.

When they reached the parking lot, he told her to stay in his car, while he opened the hood of her car and attached the jumper cables. He then asked her for her car keys, and she couldn't help but chuckle watching him try to put his big body into her little Toyota Corolla. It reminded her of the effort that he had to make to get his cock into her pussy. He cranked the engine twice and it started.

After disconnecting the cables, he closed the hood and told her to let it run a bit before getting into it as the inside needed to warm up. After about five minutes he told her that the inside should be warm now and that she could get in her car.

She gathered her purse, folders and papers and got into her car. Before she could close the door, he said,

"I'd love to kiss you now, but I don't know who might be watching and we do have to work here next week but call me and let me know that you got home safely."

She realized that she didn't have his phone number and said to him,

"Call me now at 555-6969 so that I will have your number."

He did and she looked at her cell phone and said,

"Your number is there; I will call you when I get home."

"Drive safely," he cautioned but he couldn't help seeing how sad her face looked.

When she arrived at her house, she removed her clothes slipped on a sweat suit, put away her purse and papers to look at later, and reached for the phone. Before she could dial Ralph's number, the phone rang. It was Paula. Her house was obliquely across the street from Maria's, so she saw when her car pulled up.

"Hey girl, I see you made it home," Paula said." I hope that you didn't waste that dicking opportunity," and laughed uproariously.

"Paula," she said, "you are nothing but a horny old ho, but we will talk about it later."

"I guess that means that we got dicked," Paula affirmed. "You got to tell me about it."

For the next half hour, Paula cajoled her and teased her until she was convinced that Ralph and Maria had made love.

"I am so glad for you," Paula shared, "If anyone deserves a good and satisfying dicking, you do. I'll come by later and you can fill me in with the important parts."

"Goodbye," Paula, Maria chuckled," you know too much already."

"Did he have a really big dick?" Paula asked.

"Paula! Goodbye," and hung up laughing.

Maria walked into her bedroom, lay across the bed and fell into an exhausted sleep. Six hours later she awoke and lay in bed, recalling what a wonderful time she had with Ralph and then it dawned upon her that Ralph had told her to call when she got home.

"Oh, shit," shrieked Maria, "I forgot to call Ralph."

She grabbed her cell phone and quickly dialed him. The phone rang and rang but Ralph did not answer. She hung up and redialed, but he still did not answer. Dejectedly she went into the family room, picked up the folder and papers and sat down to grade them.

"I guess he really didn't want to talk to me," she figured, "he must have been just being nice."

Meanwhile, Ralph had waited for two hours for Maria to call and when she didn't, he fell into an exhausted sleep himself, thinking that she had gotten blacked and that was what she really wanted and all the other stuff that she had said was just bull shit.

Sunday came and neither called the other, each one thinking that the other really was just being nice. On Monday they both returned to school but since neither one looked for the other and they didn't run into each other unexpectedly, they didn't talk.

Tuesday through Friday the same scenario was enacted. Finally, Maria decided that she had to know what he felt and drove to his home on Friday evening after work.

She parked outside and waited for him to come home. He arrived about 9:30 pm. When he pulled his car into the driveway, she got out of her car and walked up to him and said,

"Can we talk?"

Surprised he responded,

"Talk if you want to."

"Can we go inside, please?" she asked.

As he opened the door, a woman's voice inside called out,

"Ralphie is that you?"

Before he could respond, she turned and ran back to her car, started it and shot down the street. She sobbed all the way home. When Paula saw her car pull up outside of her house, she walked over to it and saw Maria crying her heart out.

"What's the matter, Sweetheart?" she asked.

Maria just doubled over the steering wheel and wailed.

I-I-I thoug-g-h-t that I meant something him," she said, "I really thought that I meant s-s-som-mething!"

"What happened?" asked Paula.

"I stopped by his house this evening to talk to him and he-he had another woman in the h-h-house."

"Men are such dogs," Paula comforted her.

She hugged her and pulled her from the car and into her house. She called her husband Guiseppi and told him that Maria had a crisis and that she was spending the night at her house. Maria cried all night until she fell asleep in the early morning.

Ralph was perplexed by Maria's behavior and after having dinner with his mom decided to call her. She never answered the phone. Exasperated, he decided to drive to her house. He had kept the address that she had given him when he was to take her home and so he drove there. He parked a little way from her home in an effort to not be too conspicuous to her neighbors and walked to the house. As he walked up to the front door, he saw Maria wrapped in a woman's arms sitting on the sofa.

"Maybe she was coming to tell me that she had a girlfriend and that we couldn't have a relationship," Ralph thought, and turned around and got back into his car.

Two weeks passed before they actually ran into each other at school. When he saw her, his heart hurt. She looked so haggard and worn. She looked at him and wondered where the dark circles and bags under his eyes came from as he never had any before.

They both looked at each other and simultaneously said, "Can we talk?"

"You first," he responded.

"Not here," she said, "not here."

"I'll be home right after school," he offered.

Remembering the woman's voice that she heard at his house, she said,

"Will it be ok if I came there?"

"Of course, why not?" he asked.

"I don't want any confrontation with anyone, that is why."

He didn't know what she was talking about and said,

"I'll be home at 7:00 pm"

At 6:59 pm. Maria pulled up in front of Ralph's home. His car was already parked in the driveway. She sat for a minute, very anxious as to what might lay ahead. To tell the truth, she was terrified. She realized that this might be the last time that she saw him outside of school and knowing what the last few days had meant to her she didn't know if she could continue, knowing that she had lost the man that she had longed for, for so long.

Inside, Ralph was stewing and vacillating between being angry with Maria and recognizing that he might have lost the woman that he was long seeking.

Finally, Maria opened the car door, realizing that delay would not change the outcome and walked up to Ralph's door. She rang the doorbell. He answered the door wearing a black t-shirt and blue jeans. Maria looked at him and her heart leapt.

"God, the man looked so good," she thought.

"Hi," she whispered.

Ralph's cock surged in his jeans as he looked at her. She was wearing a gray silk blouse that did little to hide the demi bra that she wore under it. It made her breasts look like they were being offered up. She also wore a tight blue skirt that had a split up the front of her left thigh and her perennial black high heeled pumps. They made her look a little taller she always thought.

Ralph stepped back and gestured for her to come in. As she entered her heart was racing and thumping against her chest so hard that she though that he must have heard it.

"Have a seat," he said.

She sat on the sofa in the living room, and he sat across from her in an armchair.

"Well, what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

At first no sound would come out of her mouth. Finally, she croaked,

"Can I have a glass of water?"

"Sure," he replied and went to the refrigerator to get her one. By the time that he returned, she had cleared her throat and found a voice.

She took a sip of water and said,

"First, I want to apologize for not calling as I said that I would. Paula saw me when I got home and called me as I was getting ready to call you. She kept me on the phone for about an hour trying to find out what happened between us. I told her as little as I could. but I had to share that we did have sex.

By the time she hung up, I was so tired fending off her questions that I lay down and went to sleep. When I awoke, it was almost 11:00 pm. I remembered that I did not call you as I promised and, in a panic, I jumped up and called you, but you never answered your phone. I called until 1:00 am but you never answered so I concluded that you were just being nice when you told me to call you when I got home.

I felt crushed because I felt that we had something going on between us and I was disappointed. I should have put on my big girl panties and behaved better accepting the fact that you didn't really want me to call but I couldn't help feeling bad. I felt that you didn't care, so I went back to school and kept to myself."

She dabbed her eyes with a balled-up tissue that she held in her hand, because in spite if the fact that she had decided not to cry, her emotions got the better of her.

For a very long minute Ralph did not say a word but just looked at her. Thinking that he had no intention of responding, she grabbed her handbag and said,

"Maybe I outta go."

With a sigh he said,"

You don't want to hear what I have to say?"

She sat back down, holding her head down fighting back the tears.

"Yes," she whispered, "I do."

Ralph began, "I waited for two hours for you to call and when you didn't, I concluded that I was just the culmination of your desire to get some black dick and that was all. I had a few drinks, got a little tipsy and went to sleep." I didn't hear the phone and never checked to see if you had called.

I stayed away from you during the week, thinking that you would say something, but you avoided me, so I left you alone. The last thing that I wanted was to be accused of as a black man was harassing a white woman at work.

By the way, what happened last Friday evening when you came here?" he asked.

"Well, I was afraid that you really didn't want to talk to me and as I was walking to the front door, I heard a woman's voice call for you and not wanting to have a confrontation with any woman, I left."

Ralph burst out laughing.

Red faced she looked at him and asked, "Why are you laughing?"

"The voice that you hear was my mom's," he replied.

"She hadn't heard from me most of the week and when she asked me if I was eating, I said, "Not really."

She came over to cook me dinner and make sure that I ate. She wanted to know who this woman was, who had me not eating and having me have all these circles under my eyes."

Later that night I drove to your house and as I was walking up to the front door, I saw you in a woman's arms and I thought that maybe you had come to tell me that we could not have a relationship because you had a girlfriend."

It was Maria's turn to burst into laughter.

"I don't love women, Ralph, I love... " and caught herself before saying "you." "That was Paula with me," she said. "She saw me outside my house crying in my car and came to find out what was wrong. I was so distraught that she spent the night at my house trying to keep me from losing my mind. Finally, I fell asleep, and she put me to bed. The rest of the week I couldn't eat nor sleep and still haven't been able to."

"Why?" Ralph asked.

"Perhaps, Mr. Bender, it is because I love you," she replied Then realizing what she had said she hung her head in embarrassment.

Ralph was floored.

"Y-y-yo-o-uuu love me-e-ee? he stuttered.

"I have for some time now. I never thought that anything would come of it but yes, I love you," Maria responded, her head hung down and looking at the floor.

"I'll be damned," blurted Ralph, "Maria Martinelli, look me in the face and say that again."

Maria held up her head and with a tear-stained face whispered,

"Yes Ralph, I love you."

"So, Ms. Martinelli, you were jealous that I had another woman when you heard my mom's voice?"

"I guess." answered Maria.

She smiled and looked at Ralph and cheekily said,

"...and Mr. Bender, might it be that you were jealous when you saw Paula with her arms around me?"

"Ahmm, ahmmm," muttered Ralph.

"You were, weren't you?" prodded Maria.

"I guess," Ralph mumbled.

Maria laughed and her voice was like music to his ears.

"You know," intoned Ralph, "you deserve to be really fucked into oblivion!"

"By whom?" teased Maria.

"By me, goddammit" roared Ralph.

Ralph stood up and said to Maria,

"Take every stitch of your clothes off right here and right now."

"No," said Maria, not tonight."

"Why not?" asked Ralph.

"Because everything that you see in front of you belongs to you and will always belong to you, so if you want it, you're going to have to take it," grinned Maria.

coollvr1
coollvr1
168 Followers
12