The Stallion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Painstakingly, Ralph stripped her naked in his living room, removing every piece of clothing that she wore. She stood in surrender while he kissed and licked and sucked on parts of her as he exposed them while removing the garments.

By the time he was through, her pussy was seeping like a broken faucet, her long nipples were rock hard, her skin was full of goose bumps, her breath was ragged, and she was on the edge of an internal explosion. When he finally licked her pussy, all hell broke loose, as a fiery orgasm engulfed her thighs, exploded through her anus into her vagina and tore up into her belly. It continued upwards into her throbbing nipples and when it hit the top of her head she collapsed on the carpet.

She screamed as her body shook and shuddered as spasm after spasm wracked her body.

Several hours later, she wondered what his neighbors must have thought when they heard her screaming. She smiled as she imagined that Paula too must have heard it some ten miles away. After christening the family room and the kitchen they ended up in the master bedroom.

"Oh God," gasped Maria after her tenth orgasm, "Ralph, you're going to kill me."

"No, I won't kill you," he kissed her neck," just doing what you wanted me to do.

"What was that," she moaned.

"Fucking you into oblivion." he growled.

Several hours later her cell phone rang. It was a concerned Paula.

"Maria, I know that you were going to talk to Ralph today and I haven't heard from you, are you ok, where are you?"

"In oblivion," Maria replied, "fucked into oblivion," and clicked her cell phone off.

12