The Stanger in the Steam Room

Story Info
A college freshman discovers his bisexuality.
2.7k words
4.61
35.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to actual persons or places is purely coincidental. All persons depicted are over the age of 18.

Mike was a college freshman living on his own for the first time. Well, apart from his roommate. He moved into his dorm room with big hopes of casual sex with lots of girls. He found however, that just because there were a lot of girls around, didn't mean he was going to attract them.

Mike was a decent looking guy. Tall with a medium build, short brown hair and brown eyes, and a clear complexion. What he lacked however was confidence, he was shy. He hoped that living at college would force him to be more outgoing, but a few months in and nothing had changed.

Instead of hooking up with coeds, Mike was developing a porn addiction. He began to spend all his free time masturbating with his eyes stuck to a screen. After a while vanilla porn became boring to him, and he started drifting towards into fetish categories. One category that caught his eye was transgender porn.

Mike considered himself to be straight, but there was something so exciting to him about a girl with a cock. As time passed he found himself focusing more and more on the dicks in the videos he watched, and even experimented with gay porn a few times. He'd never admit it, he figured his horniness was just making him desperate, but he was discovering his bisexuality.

In addition to masturbating, Mike's other hobbies included going to the gym. In his mind maybe if he improved his body he could attract girls without even having to approach them. He worked out a few times a week and always went back to his dorm to shower. He was always curious though about the steam room in the gym locker room. His roommate raved about it, saying it was a great way to lose extra fat and tone your muscles. Mike was intrigued, but again his shyness made him wary of sitting naked in a room with other people.

One day after a workout his curiosity got the better of him and Mike went into the locker room to check out the steam room. It was a small room, only big enough for 2 or 3 people. Mike read over the warning signs and noticed there was no one inside. There were a few guys scattered across the locker room but no one in his vicinity so Mike quickly stripped naked and wrapped a towel around him. He pulled open the door and the damp, warm air punched him in the face as he entered and sat down.

He sighed as the air cradled his body forced the sweat from his pores. He closed his eyes and relaxed, enjoying the steam soothing his worn muscles. His roommate was right, Mike was loving it. His peace however, was broken as the door to the room opened and a chilled breeze splashed against his face. He opened his eyes to see a guy wrapped in a towel entering.

"Hey," The guy said as he took a seat next to Mike.

"Hi,"Mike replied quietly, a bit annoyed by his sudden company.

"I'm Kevin."

"Mike."

"Nice to meet you."

"Yea, you too."

Mike thought about leaving, but noticed Kevin's hands dropping down to his waist. He pulled against his towel and exposed his cock, letting the towel fall to the sides. Mike's eyes darted to his crotch, eagerly detailing Kevin's flaccid member. It was small and pale, topped with a round pink head and completely hairless. Mike averted his gaze so he didn't get caught staring, but kept shooting glances as inconspicuously as he could. His fascination with dicks had grown past porn and was egging him on in the real world.

Kevin continued with small talk. The two discussed their majors, classes, and dorms. Mike couldn't help looking up and down Kevin's body. He was a bit shorter than Mike with short curly black hair and blue eyes. He had light skin and a firm toned body with visible abs. He was hot and Mike wrestled with the idea of accepting that as he ogled him. He felt a strange feeling inside himself. What was it? Excitement?

Mike decided to get out of his comfort zone and test himself. He grabbed his towel and unbundled it. He pulled it apart and exposed his dick as well. Kevin blatantly glanced down at it as it appeared. That excited Mike. Mike's dick was a little darker, and had a small tuft of hair at the base, but the shape and size looked the same.

The duo continued their casual conversation while stealing glances at each other. Mike was getting bolder, not even trying to hide his glares at Kevin's crotch any longer. His body was hot inside, and it wasn't from the steam, he was getting turned on. He felt his dick slowly start to grow, inching up the side of his thigh as it elongated. Kevin certainly took notice of Mike's excitement, his cock had grown a little as well. It was hovering above his balls, suddenly bouncing as Mike stared at it. Kevin must have flexed it for him. Mike's heart was racing. Was this really happening, was he actually flirting with a guy? Mike flexed his cock as well and it had grown enough to rise up on top of his thigh. Mike was incredibly aroused, but he was too shy to make a move, especially with a guy. Deep down he hoped that Kevin was bold enough to try something.

Kevin however, seemed to have different plans. He covered himself back up with his towel and stood up saying, "Whew, I'm all set. I gotta get out."

Mike's hopes were crushed as Kevin reached for the door. But a glimmer of hope reappeared as he added, "You done?" And waited for Mike's response.

"Oh, yea," Mike replied and quickly jumped to his feet and wrapped himself up.

The pair exited the steam room into the crisp air of the locker room. Kevin didn't waste any time stripping his towel off as he approached his locker. Mike couldn't help but admire his firm, athletic ass as he dried himself off. Kevin turned around and his cock came back into view, even larger than before and rising up towards Mike. Mike removed his towel and started drying off as well. His own dick resembled the state of Kevin's, growing closer to a full erection.

"You come to the gym a lot?" Kevin asked as he reached down to wipe off his legs.

"Yea, couple times a week."

"You've got a good body," Kevin said looking Mike up and down, "probably get a lot of attention from girls right? Or... maybe guys?"

"Yea.. girls." Mike responded without even thinking. That was a signal, and he screwed it up. He tried to backtrack.

"But... You know. I'm... open... to stuff."

"Cool," Kevin replied as he wiped his semi hard cock clean.

He tossed his towel in a bin and grabbed a clean one asking, "Are you gonna shower?"

Mike had never showered at the gym before, but he wasn't backing off now. His dick was almost fully hard and pointed directly at Kevin. He walked up next to him and grabbed a towel as well.

"Yea."

"Alright, let's go."

Kevin led Mike down a nearby hallway into the shower area. Mike was a tad disappointed to see individual shower stalls instead of a room full of faucets. He followed Kevin down the middle hallway with showers lining either wall. Kevin stopped and climbed into a stall on the right side. Mike went into the stall opposite him. Each shower stall had a small square area to leave your towel, and then the square shower area further inside. Each section had a curtain.

Kevin started the water in his shower while leaving both curtains open. Mike did the same and started washing himself while watching Kevin in his stall across the hall. Kevin wasn't shy, he didn't turn away from Mike as he started rubbing his chest and arms. Mike's cock was throbbing and begging to be touched but he was still nervous, worried that somehow he was misreading the situation and still not completely on board with fooling around with a guy. He wanted Kevin to make a move, that's the only way he could avoid embarrassment.

Mike was completely erect at that point. He ran his hands through his hair and shook his body back and forth slightly, making his cock sway from side to side. Kevin flexed his dick a few times in response, he was obviously interested. Mike reached his hand down and slid it over his erection one time. Kevin cupped his balls in his hand and pulled on his flesh. He wrapped his hand around his shaft and stroked himself a few times in a striking display of attraction. Mike was finally convinced. He stepped into the dry part of his stall and grabbed the outside curtain with one hand and held his cock with the other, looking into Kevin's eyes.

Kevin turned off the water of his shower and slicked back his hair. His pale skin glistened, accentuating his muscles as he stepped towards Mike, his rock hard erection bouncing with his movements. He stepped out into the hallway and quickly looked towards the entrance to make sure no one was there. He then quickly pushed himself into the stall and pressed his body against Mike's. Kevin's tongue pushed into Mike's mouth as he locked his lips onto his.

Kevin pushed Mike back into the shower and pushed his back against the wall. Their cocks rubbed against each other between their bellies as each one explored the others back and butt with their hands as they made out under the pouring water. Kevin reached down and took Mike's shaft into his hand and began stroking him. Mike groaned into Kevin's mouth, finally feeling the touch of another on his dick. Mike searched his hand until he found Kevin's shaft, and began stroking him as well. The two feverishly sucked on each other's tongues as they pulled on each other's flesh. Mike was so fixated on Kevin he didn't even realize he never closed the curtain until he heard the slap of flip flops entering the shower area, and he quickly slid the shower stall curtain closed.

The two were trapped in the tiny shower stall together, tangled up with each other in a steamy affair. Kevin looked down and raised Mike's cock up with his own. He squeezed them in his hand and frotted them together. Kevin's soft flesh felt so good against Mike's sensitive glans. He bit Kevin's lip as he reached around and slid his fingers between his cheeks. Kevin grunted as Mike made contact with his tight hole. And rubbed his fingers against it. Mike was filled with intense pleasure. He could feel an orgasm approaching already, but he didn't want it to be over just yet, so he pulled his dick back and leaned in to whisper in Kevin's ear.

"I've never done this before."

Mike kissed down Kevin's neck onto his chest. He sucked his nipple into his mouth and swirled his tongue around it before continuing down to Kevin's crotch, positioning himself out of the water spray. Mike got on his knees and grabbed the base of Kevin's dick. He never imagined he would end up like this, eye level with a throbbing cock, but there was nowhere else he'd rather be. He stuck his tongue out and licked up the slit of Kevin's head. He swirled his tongue around his glans before taking the head inside his lips. He suckled gently on Kevin's cock as he reached up and fondled his balls. Kevin put his hand on Mike's head and applied a slight pressure, goading him to take him in deeper.

Mike slid Kevin deeper into his mouth, starting the repetitive motions of blowing him. Kevin was groaning over the sound of the shower as Mike sucked as much of him in as he could. He could only get him about halfway in before he started gagging. He continued stroking Kevin as he sucked on the tip, reaching his free hand underneath and pressing it against Kevin's asshole. Kevin's anus welcomed Mike's thumb inside its warm, tight tunnel. Mike pulled Kevin's cock out of his mouth and stroked him rapidly while licking his balls and fingering his ass. Kevin took hold of his cock in one hand and grabbed Mike's head in the other. Kevin's breathing got loud as he rapidly stroked himself. He pulled Mike's hair and Mike opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue like he'd seen in so many videos. Mike stroked himself as he looked up at Kevin, hunched over and wincing, and was floored knowing that he had provided this much pleasure to someone. He eagerly awaited his first facial as Kevin stroked his cock inches from his face, ignited by his new homoerotic behavior.

Kevin moaned louder than ever as a burst of cum suddenly erupted from his slit and splattered against Mike's cheek. A second shot released and landed directly on his tongue. Mike moaned as Kevin continued painting his face, shooting his cum onto his nose, lips, and eyebrow before his stroking slowed and finally ceased. The salty substance tickled Mike's taste buds as he wrapped his lips around Kevin's head and gently cleaned up his head.

Kevin pulled Mike up to his feet and pressed their lips together. He swirled his tongue around Mike's, spreading his own cum throughout both their mouths. He grabbed back onto Mike's aching cock and started stroking him again as they smeared cum all over their faces while kissing.

"My turn," Kevin said with a grin as he pulled away.

Kevin got down on his knees and quickly slid Mike's cock into his mouth, taking his entire length with ease.

"Oh fuck..." Mike sighed as his cock was engulfed.

Kevin expertly bobbed his head up and down as his hands spread apart Mike's ass cheeks. Mike felt his wet whole stretching as Kevin forced his finger inside him. He moaned as his front and rear were equally pleasured, grabbing onto Kevin's head and fucking his face. His body began tensing up as it became too much for him.

"Fuckk... I'm cumming!" Mike cried out as Kevin slid down all the way to the base of his cock and held himself there. Mike began unloading his seed directly down his throat as his body trembled. He bucked his hips as he shot every last bit of cum into Kevin before his body relaxed and he let himself fall back against the shower wall.

Kevin stood up and planted a passionate kiss on Mike, sharing his seed with him. Mike kissed him back but he felt his attraction to Kevin slowly slipping away as his horniness left his body and post nut clarity set it. Kevin gave him a wink and slipped out of his shower stall. Mike caught his breath and washed himself off. When he was finished he wrapped his towel around him and went out to the lockers. Kevin was already at his locker and he was still naked.

"Hey, good workout huh?"

"Uh, yea."

"So listen, if you work out a lot, maybe we can workout together sometime?"

"Oh. Yea, maybe."

"Cool I'll give you my number and you can text me."

Mike retrieved his phone from his locker and saved Kevin's number. He quickly got dressed and bid him farewell, taking one last look at his flaccid dick. Mike didn't know if he would text him. He didn't really know anything right then. His head was still spinning from his gay fling. He had just given a blowjob, and received the best blowjob of his life. He had finally had the casual sex he was after, but it was with a guy. He had a lot of thinking to do, his life was undergoing some major changes. And it was only just the beginning.