The Stanger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"King and the Boys are playing tonight. We have our Friday rib special and gin and tonics are half off. Can I get you something to start out?" Jayden asked, not waiting for our waitress to come over.

"Beer for me, whatever local you have on tap," said Tanner.

"I'll take the gin and tonic," I said.

"It'll be right out. Ya'll have a nice evening," he said and slid back the curtain. We were cut off from the rest of the dining area in our own little world.

"Hello," Tanner said from the other side of the table.

"Hey," I said.

"You come here often?" he asked.

I laughed at the stupid pick-up line. "About once a week with my co-workers. I'm afraid my career gets in the way of having too much fun by myself."

"Same here," he said.

"Really? You in real estate?" I asked, curious. In truth I had no idea what he did. I expected to hear him say a cowboy or lumberjack.

"Rancher. Or used to be. The family still works there but I've just been traveling the last few years. Thinking about going back next year."

"Family?" I asked. I didn't see a ring on his finger, but my heart fell when I thought he could be married.

"Parents and two brothers. Don't worry, I don't have a wife anymore," he said, reading my mind.

"I see, divorced?"

"Widowed," he said, matter of fact.

I winced. The arrival of our drinks broke up the awkward silence. I took a drink, a long pull to steady my nerves and prolong my response.

"Sorry to hear that," I said, immediately regretting and wishing I had thought of something more intelligent to say.

"It's been eight years this September. No worries. You married?" he asked, obviously not offended.

I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. "No, not even a real boyfriend for close to ten. Once I graduated I took the first job offered and stuck with it. My parents were helpful and pushed me to thrive. I guess they wanted me to succeed where they failed."

"Fair enough. Never went to college except for a couple years at a technical school. Learned a bit about agriculture and animal husbandry but I knew most of that from the time I was ten."

Animal husbandry?" I asked, curious.

"Breeding, genetics, that sort of thing. Helps keep the inbreeding down and weed out the weak stock."

"Sounds interesting," I said, genuinely curios about something I had never even thought about.

"Nah, not as much as living in Chicago making big sales," he said and grinned.

His perfect white teeth made me quiver. I was saved by the arrival of our waitress.

"Hey, Stacey. What'll you be having tonight," she asked. It was Jayden's sister, Melanie. She was just as tall as Tanner but where her brother was rough cut with sharp features, hers were more toned down and soft. Her kinky black hair was pulled back in neat braids, tied with a white ribbon.

"Hi Mel. Ribs for me, half rack," I said.

Tanner raised his eyes, appreciating my courage I hoped. "Same for me but make it a full rack."

Melanie left and Tanner raised his eyes again.

"What, I like my meat," I said and raised my shoulders. Tanner laughed; a jolly sound that made my heart lift.

"I like it. Most girls order a side salad and not a thing else. Then they try to eat my meal when it comes out."

"Better not lay a finger on mine, or I'll bite it off," I said and snapped my teeth together twice.

"Easy now," Tanner said and held up his hands in defeat. "Message received. Why did you get into real estate anyways?" he asked, changing the subject.

"I did an internship with another real estate agency my senior year and liked it. Beachfront was still small back then but expanding. When my old boss wrote my recommendation they picked me right up. I've been there ever since."

"He still there?" he asked nonchalantly.

My head swan, the question confusing. I blinked, unsure what to say. "Yes," I managed to get out, my mind blank.

"What's his name?"

"James Cavanaugh."

"When did he open the office?"

"Thirty-two years ago," I said. My mind was still confused, but I came out of it when Tanner frowned, obviously not pleased with my answers.

"Guess it's been around a while then. Don't suppose you keep up with most of the other real estate offices, do you?" he asked.

"Oh, not too much. We have a pretty exclusive market and we tend to keep out of each other's noses. Were you looking for work around here?" I asked.

"No, just trying to see where to go to get a reasonable deal on a condo," he said and laughed.

I joined him. "Chicago's expensive, if you want to live in a safe area. I might be able to give you a list of other realtors if you're really looking for a place. I have a high school friend in Lombard that might be able to give you a hand."

"That would be great," he said, smile growing even wider. I looked at his face.

"You shaved!" I said, more of a shout than a statement.

"Glad you noticed. I'm wearing better clothes than the last time you saw me too," he said and held out his arms for inspection.

"You clean up nice, Mr. Browning," I said, and meant it. For the first time I really looked at him, saw him for who he was. For one, he was out of his element in Chicago. He might fit in out west, down south, or even some parts of the coasts, but he wasn't city-wise, that was for damned sure.

"Why thank you, Miss... Stacey?"

"Willows, Stacey Willows," I gave him my family name.

"Miss Willows. You're not so bad looking yourself. How do you stay in shape? Working in an office must be a drag, sitting down all day and what not."

"I'm lucky to sit down. Most of the time I'm out at showings or driving across town to meet a potential client. You'd be surprised how much foot work we actually do, despite the internet."

"Didn't really think about that," he said.

I was thrilled. He noticed my body. "How about you, do you wake up every morning and chop a load of firewood before eating your bacon and eggs?" I teased.

"A cord of wood. And no. I just watch what I eat and walk when I can. Most of what you see is just genetics," he held up an arm for inspection.

I leaned forward, hand coming up to touch it.

"Here you are, Stacey, Stacey's friend. A full rack and a half rack with steak fries and coleslaw. You want the celery tonight?"

"No, that'll be good for now," I said sitting back down and hiding my hand.

"And for you?" Stacey asked Tanner.

"Another beer for me and a gin and tonic for the lady," he said and held up his empty mug.

"On the way," Melanie said and shut the curtain.

"Wow, this looks good, smells good too," said Tanner, sniffing his plate. He tucked a napkin in his shirt and another on his lap.

"I've always had trouble getting a napkin to stay up," I said. Usually I just made sure not to dribble. That and wearing a red shirt hid any wayward barbeque sauce that did get past my defenses.

"Let me help," Tanner said and scooted around the table. I hid a moan, his smell overpowering the smoking hot ribs. His hands came up, his massive work hardened hands. They were gentle for all their power, and he took my napkin from my own insubstantial hands. My paleness was evident next to his sun weathered complexion and I marveled at how different we were. Yet, I felt my heart reach out to him, struggling to make the connection I knew was there.

Tanner's hands reached behind me and I tilted my head forward, luxuriating in the nearness, hoping I could last in the moment forever.

He sat back, job complete. "What do you think?" he asked me.

I looked down. Rather than tuck the napkin in my shirt, he had tied it behind my neck. I felt like an idiot for not thinking of it before.

"Guess I never thought of that," I said.

"You just needed a new set of eyes," he said, not moving from my side. I reached a hand down, testing the limits of my feelings. I grabbed his hand and squeezed, not letting go for anything.

Melanie drew back the curtain, tray in her hand. She smiled when she saw us sitting together. For the past seven years she had teased me about not having a man in my life. Now she had to eat her words when she saw what I was doing.

"I brought your drinks, and two more besides. Thought you folks might want a little privacy tonight," she said and set down two massive beers in icy glasses and two gin and tonics big enough to drown an Irishman.

Good girl, I thought. "Thank you, Mel. We'll be sure to get you if we need anything. Get lost.

"You know where to find me honey," she said and gave me a knowing smile. She closed the curtain and left us. Outside I could hear the band starting up. They never played noisy music here, only melodies loud enough to cover back ground noises but low enough to hear those at your table.

"This looks good," said Tanner. He squeezed my hand and let it go. I was disappointed but when I heard his stomach rumble over the sound of the band couldn't stop my laugh.

"You are hungry," I said.

"Yep, and thirsty," he said and grabbed the new mug. He washed down a hunk of meat and licked his fingers, not worrying about the social customs of eating in front of a lady.

I joined him, delighting in the music, booze, and food. The company didn't hurt much either.

"Tanner," I said after a while.

"Stacey?" he replied.

"Who are you?"

He chuckled. "Tanner Browning, born and raised in the great outdoors of northern Washington. At your service."

"No, I mean who are you?" I said, emphasizing my question.

Tanner frowned, unsure what to say. "I guess you could call me a drifter, a tramp, a nobody. Why you ask?"

Anything.

The voice came out of the air. I was mesmerized, trapped in my own body and couldn't control what I did or said.

"Just wanted to know," I said. Outside the band was starting a slow number. It was Friday but it felt like a stormy Monday in my heart. I battled with the strange feelings coming over me. Battled, and lost.

My hand drifted to my neck, untying the napkin Tanner had so tenderly done up for me. It fell on my lap, forgotten.

"Finished already?" Tanner said. He was half done with his rack and starting on the other half.

"No, just feel like living dangerously," I said. I picked up a rib, careful to choose one slathered in barbeque. I brought it to my lips hoping I would please my Master. I would do as he ordered.

"Oops," I said, my lips pouting out. The glob of barbeque had fallen off the bone, dripping in a large glob on my neck, trailing down towards my breasts.

"Here," said Tanner, giving me the napkin from around his collar.

"Oh, no. Be a man and use your finger," I laughed. I was nervous before, and given to giggles. Now my laugh was strong and pure, helped along by my Master.

Tanner laughed with me, oblivious to the trap I was laying against my will. "Fine, be that way," he said. He leaned forward and deftly swiped up the offending mess with a strong finger before I could stop him. He brought it to his lips, winked, and licked it clean.

"Hey, you missed a spot big boy," I said and held open my collar even further. He had missed a small dab, no bigger than a pea. He reached in again but before he could pull away I grabbed him, pulling his hand in with a strength I didn't even know I had.

Tanner paused, unsure of what I was trying to do. I showed him by taking that big finger off my chest and into my mouth, sucking the sauce off. I locked eyes with him and continued to suck long after the flavor was gone. My lips locked on, unwilling to let go, unwilling to surrender the tender morsel.

Tanner grunted, a low sound that started deep in his stomach and ended in his throat. I could feel it, vibrating across the table and into my stomach. I clenched my legs.

"How much gin they put in those things anyways," he said, trying to joke.

I let go of his finger, licking it gently before letting him have his hand back. "Sorry about that, I- I don't know what came over me," I said and fanned my face.

"Don't worry about it. Can't say that I'm sorry," he said. His eyes were still on me, hungry and willing.

"Is it hot in here?" I asked. I slipped a hand down to where Tanner had wiped away the sauce. It found the button I was looking for and popped it. His eyes drifted, seeking the soft flesh of my breast only a couple feet away.

"It is getting a little warm," he said. He put an arm around me.

My head screamed, synapses firing in every direction at the touch, the familiar words. I leaned in closer, eager to feel his heat.

"And getting warmer," he said, loosening his own collar.

I leaned my head against his chest, daring him to make the next move. Looking down, I could see the outline of his cock, creating a bulge in the front of his pants. Oh, Tanner.

He moved, his left arm circling tighter around my neck, holding me closer. His hand drifted lower, hovering inches from my pounding heart. I arched my chest forward and raised my head to look at his eyes.

His hand touched me, and I moaned.

Anything.

Hesitating no longer, I lifted my chin searching for the lips coming to greet me. We clashed, a symphony of joy playing along with the band. I sought out his tongue eagerly, sucking it in when it hit my teeth.

My love, my life, the thought came unbidden from the back of my mind, threatening to pull away the power that was forcing me to seduce him. But is it force? The mask I was wearing slipped ever so slightly and I pulled away.

"Wow, sorry about that," I said.

"I'm not, said Tanner, obviously still longing for me.

Anything.

That voice broke me again.

"Neither am I, Tanner Browning," I said. His name had power, a force of nature unwilling to be tamed.

"Good," he said.

I looked down. His erection was painfully obvious now, struggling to free itself. I leaned forward again, eager to bask in his presence. "Good," I somehow spoke back. My hand rested on his leg, inches away from his throbbing cock.

Tanner groaned this time, more hungry and ready than before. Outside the band was finishing up the last tune and starting on a slow and steady number. I rubbed closer towards my goal.

A snarl escaped his lips; an animal sound lost in the music, drifting over so only my ears could hear it. I took that as permission to go further. My fingers stretched, scratching the fabric of his jeans. He squeezed me, tighter and tighter, crushing my head into that broad chest.

We lifted our heads in unison, eagerly seeking each other out, daring ourselves to continue. Our lips met again. Hot and deep his breath filled me, his smooth face brushed against my cheek. I nibbled on his tongue, tempting him further in. It filled me, entered me without hesitation.

It was my turn to moan, the guttural sound leaving my mouth and causing his entire face to vibrate. My right hand grasped, not pretending to tease any longer. His cock was massive, my hand dwarfed by its size. The other hand was still on my chest, I brought it down further, undoing two more buttons.

Tanner's hand was on my face now. I left my buttons be, grabbing his hands and bringing it in close. I had debated wearing a bra that evening and social convention had won out. It was white and silky though, and every inch of exposed curvy flesh was visible, aching for pressure. His hand went further, and stopped.

"You sure you're all right?" he asked. Our eyes opened, staring into each other with an ache we both needed to fill.

The perfect gentleman, I thought. My mind cleared, ashamed at what I was doing.

ANYTHING!

My Master's voice triumphed. I had no power over it, no way to defend. I looked back at Tanner. "It's fine. I need you, Tanner. Need you like I have never needed anyone before."

"That's all I need to hear," he said. He brought his face back in, seeking out the kiss he had broken moments ago.

I grabbed him again, his pants bulging in anticipation. My own clothes suddenly felt too hot, too restrictive. I brought his hand back to my breasts, the upper part bared to the dark room, the candle light casting the shadows of his features on my body.

My legs spread, the faint scent of my arousal wafting up, teasing him and making me even more ready. My hand left his cock, drifting down to my waist. This skirt was shorter than the ones I usually wore, and it made it easier to reach where I was going. Despite having to wear a bra, I had decided against panties. Typically I would wear them, but the last few days had been a whirlwind of rising emotions for me, my excitement threatening to spill over every time I even moved. Panties just made it worse with their pressure and rubbing, so today I was free from the encumbrance.

My hand went lower, seeking out the source of my moisture. I found it, the wetness smooth and gentle on my fingers. I gasped again, an audible sound that made Tanner break away. He saw where my hand was, what I was doing.

"Want to get out of here?" he asked me.

I wanted to take him then and there, but I remembered my orders. "I'll tell Mel to put the check on my tab," I gasped.

Carefully, and with a great deal of regret, I buttoned my shirt, playfully slapping Tanner's hands away when he tried to help. His own predicament was more difficult to hide. His cock was still rising, if that was possible. He reached down and flipped it up against his waist band, a difficult maneuver to do when seated.

"Are we decent?" he asked.

"No, but let's get out of here anyways," I said, making sure to laugh and reach up again for a quick kiss.

I opened the curtain to a full room. The band was still playing their soft gentle tunes and lovers all around were deep in their own conversation.

"Leaving already, Stacey?" Melanie asked.

"Yes, it was delicious as usual. Put it on the tab, will you?" I asked her.

"You bet, have a great evening you two," she said and patted Tanner on the cheek. He winked at her.

"Oh, I'm sure we will," he said.

We went outside. The warm summer sun was just setting, casting shadows on the tall buildings all around. We started to walk, hand in hand.

"Where to, Miss Willows?" he asked me.

"My office. If you don't mind. I need to pick something up. Then back to my place?" I asked.

"Lead the way," he said, his hand leaving me and his arm coming around to hold me close. I sighed, deep and full of my craving.

Beachside was only a few blocks away. Rather than pay for a cab, we walked. My low heels clicked in the sidewalk, his sturdy brown leather boots thumped merrily and lightly, eager to get where we were going. His hand slipped lower and lightly spanked my ass when we turned the next corner. The shock and thrill made me squeak and laugh, I returned the favor.

"Hey, that's quite a swing you have," he said and rubbed his butt.

"Aw, come on. It was a baby blow," I said and stuck out my tongue.

He came closer and kissed my outstretched tongue, drawing it in to his mouth with a gentle motion. We stopped, clinging on the each other, not wanting to move.

"Woo-hoo!" a shout came from the road. A couple of teens traveling by in a convertible waved and gave us thumbs up.

Tanner waved back, not breaking the kiss, if anything making it deeper.

"Let's get a move on," I said and broke away, unwilling and desperate to continue.

"We there yet?" Tanner asked.

"Just up ahead. I'll get my keys," I said, fishing in my purse for the key ring. I found it and took it out just as we approached the front door. Everyone should have been gone for the day, but it was a large building and several other offices were on different floors. I didn't need it as a group exited just ahead of us.

"Working late tonight, Stacey?" Dan asked. He was an architect on the fourth floor and we passed each other regularly every day.

"Just getting some files," I said.