The Star Valley Ranger

Story Info
Jae needs some release and finds a trespasser.
6.4k words
4.3
3.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: All characters are over the age of 18. This story is a work of fiction. please do not republish on other platforms without my express permission. Constructive criticism welcomed.

Sorry, I have a bad habit of starting too many things at once and I wanted to try different genres. I'll start writing the next chapters for the other stories! Thanks for all the comments and feedback so far!

With that out of the way, I hope you enjoy!

*******************************

"Alright, kid. Here we are," said Jae as he pats the back of the vehicle. He gets out and looks at the young boy under the blanket. "You alright, Kurt?"

The youth sniffles and nods. "Y-yes, sir. I'm j-just...so...so cold!"

"Sit tight, bud. We've got a fire for you right inside. I'm sure your parents will be dying to see you."

As Jae picks him up, the boy says lowly, "S-sorry about...a-about..."

Jae shakes his head. "Save your energy, Kurt. There will be plenty of time for apologies once you get better."

He stood there with his arms crossed while Kurt's parents scolded him in front of the fireplace. It was all performance since it was clear they were relieved he was found.

"Heh, good job, rookie," chimed in a dark-haired woman as she sidled next to him. "You found him before he got hypothermia."

Jae looks over and grins at his supervisor, Hannah Alexander who had her hair in her trademark ponytail.

"Hehe, yeah. Like I told you during the interview, I'm just good at this kinda stuff."

"You sure you don't want to be a cop? It seems like something that'd be up your alley," teased the woman as she elbows him in the rib..

A grimace passes his face, but Jae quickly recovers. "Nah, I'm good here. Sitting in a car at speed traps sounds like hell. But I never thought you'd be the one to try and tempt me to join the PD. Didn't you hate it there?"

"Ugh, of course I do, but it doesn't mean I wouldn't make the rec if you have the talent."

The parents were holding Kurt's hands as they approached the pair.

"Oh, thank you for finding our boy! One moment he was with is and then we turn around and...and," stutters the mother as her lips quiver.

Jae chuckles. "Haha, no problem, mam. Just doing our job. We hope it didn't spoil your experience too much."

The father shakes his head. "Of course not! Your park is very beautiful and we definitely plan on coming back in the future! Er, well, maybe not too soon."

The mother hums in agreement. "Yes, we appreciate it more than words can express. Thank...thank you!"

The family waves as they walk to their car and Jae tips his cap when Kurt looks at him. Luckily, the rest of the evening was pretty mellow.

As Hannah finished closing up the park, she said, "That was a good job out there. I'll be sure to note this to Seymour tomorrow. Keep it up and you'll earn your stripes in no time!"

Jae gives her a mock salute. "Thanks, boss. Is it always this exciting here?"

"Nah. Maybe because it's just an off day, but it's usually pretty calm around here. You going home?"

"Yeah, I need to shower and rest after all that. I didn't expect the river to be so dirty. Er, I cleaned up the seat, by the way."

"Haha, good because you smell. But seriously, you've earned the rest. Good night."

"Night, boss!"

Jae yawned for the tenth time as he exits his car to walk into his house. He was fumbling for his keys when he hears the loud music from his next door neighbor. The young man sighs and shakes his head. What the hell were they doing over there? The neighbor was nice enough, but it was her damn boyfriend and all his little friends. He had half a mind to go over there and tell them to keep it down. Yet, he was too tired and just went in the house.

Jae was enjoying a nice soak in the bathtub listening to soothing classical music when his doorbell rings.

"No fucking way."

He closes his eyes hoping his visitor will go away, but the bell rings again.

"You've gotta be-. Alright, alright! I hear you! Geez!"

Jae reluctantly jumps out of the tub and he nearly goes downstairs naked, but he grabs a towel to put around his waist. He opens the door ajar just a bit so he can poke his head out. In front of his door was a lithe blonde young woman in a tank top and shorts.

"Hey! What took you so long?"

Jae had to bite back a snotty retort. "Alex, what do you want? I was taking a bath."

"Oh, really? Sorry! We were just wondering if you have any lemons?"

"What-? Lemons? What for?"

"For margaritas, duh! Perry and the boys were-"

"YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH!"

They both look over to see a brown-haired woman stomping angrily towards them, yet the subject of her ire was Alex.

"Oh, hi, Erin! How are you-?"

"HOW AM I??? HOW AM I??? PISSED, THAT'S HOW I AM!"

Jae could see danger coming so he opens the door and gets in between the two women.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down, Erin!"

The woman tries to go around him. "Get out of my way, kid! I'm gonna kill that stupid bitch!"

"No, chill! We can call the cops and-"

"Call the cops for what? I didn't do anything wrong," complains Alex behind him.

"Did she just fucking say that??? Did she just fucking-!"

Jae had to grab her around her waist as she charges at the blonde young woman.

"You slut! When I get my hands on you, you're fucking dead! Dead, do you hear me?!?"

"Wow, you sound really stressed, Erin. We've got some weed at the house if you want?"

"No, no she doesn't. Can you get out of here already? I can't hold her any longer," growls Jae as Erin accidentally elbows him in the stomach during the struggle.

"Sheesh, alright then. You guys are such party poopers."

Alex took her sweet time leaving his property, but the second she went back to her house, he let Erin go. The woman huffed with annoyance as she pushed her hair out of her face. She turns sharply directing her anger at him.

"What the hell did you do that for??? Are you going to just let her get away with this shit?"

"Hey, I just saved you from an assault charge so take it easy."

"Wrong, it's gonna be first degree murder once I'm done with-," Erin pauses and pools away.

Jae gives her a look. "Huh? What's wrong?"

"You...you're flashing the whole neighborhood, genius."

He looks down and realizes his towel had slipped during the scuffle. "Shit! Why didn't you tell me sooner!"

"I was angry, dammit! And where are your clothes anyways?!?"

Jae puts the towel around his waist as he responds, "Well, I was enjoying a nice, warm bath when Alex showed up asking for lemons."

"You did not give them to her."

"Yeah, I didn't get to say no because you came charging like a raging banshee!"

Erin sighed. "Sorry, I'm just at my wits end right now."

"The hospital making you work long hours?"

"Uh huh. My sleep schedule is screwed so it doesn't help when-"

A music from Alex's house gets louder.

"Look, just go back to bed and I'll call the cops," said Jae hastily as he sees a vein bulge on Erin's head. "I'll make sure they shut Alex and her friends up."

The young doctor crosses her arms. "You better or I'll kill you after I kill her."

"Hey, what about the Hippo-"

"Shut up!"

The rest of the week was actually very busy for Jae. It seems that whenever he would get ready to sit down, Hannah would radio him to do something else. There had to be a full moon because it was insane. Finally, on his last shift of the week, Jae is driving around to check up on the spots when he notices someone was in one of the restricted areas.

"Great. Another Einstein who can't read the signs," groaned Jae as he parked the vehicle.

He approaches the figure and sees that it's a tall young woman with her long chestnut-colored hair in a ponytail.

"Mam! You realize that this is a restricted area, right?"

She turns and her eyes widen. "Oh, shit!"

Jae crosses his arms. "Yeah, shit's right. Now, you mind telling me why you're here?"

"I...umm...wanted to get a closer look...at the valley," muttered the young woman lamely.

"Tch, yeah, right and what? Fall over the edge right there? No chance. What's the relationship reason?"

She looks at her feet sheepishly. "I...er..."

"What's that?"

"I...you're...you're not gonna arrest me, are you?"

"Geez, lady. I'm a park ranger, not a cop. No, of course I'm not! But I can quickly solve that with a call to the local PD. Now, tell me. Why are you here?"

"I was...supposed to meet someone here."

"Oh yeah? For what?"

For...for a date."

Jae scoffs. "Boloney! Tell me the truth!"

"What-! No, it's true," insists the young woman as she oops her feet and looks at him earnestly. "I just...he never came."

"Oh, brother. Are you serious? For all I know, you could be talking about your drug dealer!"

"No way! I'm a professional athlete! I can't have any drugs!"

"Uh huh, sure. Who are you, Larry Bird's sister or something?"

She shoots him a dirty look. "It's Katelyn and I can prove it to you. Look up Katelyn Matthews Iowa."

Jae decides to humor her and takes out his phone.

"Huh, I guess you weren't fibbing, Ms. Basketball Star. So, what the hell is a nice midwestern girl like you doing here?"

Katelyn sighs. "I was just here to relax and maybe meet up with a guy, ok? It's not easy when you have a packed schedule of practice, practice, practice."

"You just described my whole week, Missy. But that doesn't excuse you from ignoring the warning signs."

"Damnit..."

"The rules say you have to be fined for this."

"Wait, what?!? No, " exclaimed Katelyn. "You can't...this could ruin my chances with the league!"

Jae cocks his eyebrow. "What, a fine?"

"Yes! They're really strict with that kind of stuff!

"Ok...what do you want me to do about it?"

"Well..."

She walks towards him with a sultry look on her face. "You said you had a long week, right? How about we help each other release some tension?"

Jae held his ground as she approached. She was about a head taller than him so he had to look up. He remembered reading that she is six feet tall which made sense why she's a star. She was definitely attractive with her pale skin and dark eyebrows even though he couldn't see much under her sweatshirt. He also knew this had trouble written all over it.

"Hold it," said Jae in an authoritative voice. "Is this how you get what you want? Sexual favors?"

Her face quickly changes to anger as she steps close glaring down at him. "How dare you?!? I earned my way here! I sacrificed so much for basketball! Don't you...don't you minimize that!"

"Ah, so all work, no play, huh? Is that why you wanted to hook up in a restricted area of the park?"

She blushes as her gaze falters. "I...no! I just like the view!"

"Likely story," said Jae as he brought his walkie-talkie up to his mouth. "Hannah? Yeah, I'm making the rounds. Yeah, there's a problem."

Katelyn's eyes widen.

Jae grins. "But it's been resolved. You can close up for the night. I'll see my way out. Yeah...sure. Have a good weekend, boss."

"Why...why did you-?"

He waves her off. "Ah, I get it. I spent my high school years focused on work and it wasn't great. My social skills plummeted and it took me a while to adjust."

"So I assume college was better for you?"

"Nah, I didn't go. I just went to ranger school and worked my way up. In fact, we're the same age."

"What?!? No wonder! You do look pretty young to be a full park ranger!"

Jae smirks as he takes off his hat. "What can I say? Good genetics! Well, you're free to go and find your Romeo, just not here."

He is about to get into the ranger truck when she calls out, "Wait!"

"Huh? Yeah?"

"I...I think there's someone littering over here," said Katelyn as she bit her lower lip.

"Uh, what are you-?"

She pulls her grey sweatshirt over her head and tosses it to the ground. Katelyn was wearing only a navy sports bra underneath. Jae whistled as he appraised her toned arms and firm stomach. She gives him a wink and turns around to walk towards the tree in the restricted area.

"Dammit," groaned Jae as he saw her leggings which molded to her tight ass. He knew he shouldn't, but he was technically done with his rounds and he reaaaaly needed some stress relief, especially after dealing with Alex and her boyfriend.

Katelyn had her hands around her pants and she looks back. Her face splits into a grin as she sees Jae removing his ranger jacket and moving towards her.

"There you are! I was wondering if you were gonna come."

"Hah! Oh  I'm cumming alright and so will you."

"That's pretty presumptuous of you, mister. But...you're a bit over-dressed."

"You're right. Let me just get these off..."

Jae takes off his buttoned down tan shirt and white undershirt placing them on top of her sweatshirt.

"Wow, look at you," said Katelyn appreciatively as she walks up to him running her hands down his torso. "You're pretty ripped...what kind of ranger school did you go to?"

"The kind that prepares you to beat eco-terrorists," jokes Jae as he puts an arm around her narrow torso. "I hope you can keep up."

She grins as she rests her hands on his shoulders. "Big talk from a short stack."

Jae chuckles as his fingers massage the small of her back. "Geez, you know how to make a guy feel good about himself."

"Sorry, I'm just not used to...guys who aren't my height. No offense," said the young woman awkwardly.

Jae runs his hands over her taut behind as he replies gently, "Hey, it's no problem, really. Those guys probably don't know the trick to handling a taller girl."

"Yeah? What's that?"

He spins her around as she yelps. His wandering left hand slips underneath her waistband and panties.

"Uuuuhhh," moans Katelyn as she leans her hair back closing her eyes feeling his two fingers enter her wet pussy.

"Wow, wet already? Man, I'm good."

"Sh-shut up! I just have a lot of pent up energy..."

"Oh, I can definitely help with that," cooed Jae as he increases the pace of his finger thrusts.

The basketball star groans as her leg buckles. He holds her close to his body as his other hands slip under her sports bra to play with her perky breast. Jae was pleased to feel that her nipples were rock hard. It seems she wasn't lying about being-"

"-close! I'm gonna...fuuuuuuuck!"

Katelyn's body shakes as her climax hits coating his fingers with her juices. Jae kisses her back as he whispers, "That's it. Cum for me. I know you have another one in you."

"No...no, I'm...I need a min-ahhh!"

Her body jerks as he resumes the fingering. She leans back against him as her breathing quickens once more.

"You deserve this. Just relax and enjoy the view."

Katelyn gasps as she opens her eyes. Her unfocused gaze takes in the valley being illuminated by the last vestiges of sunlight for the day. It was truly a remarkable view.

"Uuuhhh! It's...gorgeous...why is it...restricted?"

"Well, people become so captivated with the sight that they miss the several hundred mile drop a couple steps away."

She gulps as she realizes he was right.

"Relax, I won't let you fall. Just focus on the view and feeling good."

"Mmm, yeah. But I think I'm being a little selfish," purred Katelyn as she grinds her ass against his crotch.

It was not his turn to groan as his tempo was interrupted. She uses this brief pause to take off her sports bra, shivering as she feels the cool air on her skin. Katelyn then turns around with a mischievous look on her face as her right hand trails down his body.

"How about we change it up a bit?"

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh," replied the young basketball star as she fishes his cock out of his pants. She bites her lip as her slender fingers handle his hardening length. "Fuck, that's nice."

"What? You seemed surprised."

"I...uh...I didn't mean for it to come out that way," stammered Katelyn as she sees Jae's serious face.

He then breaks into a smile. "Nah, I'm kidding. I get it. The whole Asians have small dicks thing. Luckily for me, I think I'm about average."

"Better than average...and thicker too," replied the young woman dreamily.

He places his right hand on the back of her neck and pulls Katelyn down stopping as their faces were centimeters apart. "Now, where were we?"

Jae inserts a third finger in her as Katelyn gasps leaning her forehead against his.

"Oh, yeeees. Stuff me with your fingers!"

He grins, but then bites his lips as she begins tugging on his shaft.

"Fuck, ranger boy...you really know how...how to finger a girl."

"Heh...it's Jae. And I've had some practice."

"Ugh! Y-yeah? Not...not bad..."

Jae plants some kisses on her collarbone as she moans tilting her head. "I must say...I'd thought you be better at this...since you're supposed to be an expert ball handler."

Katelyn groans from the cringe and his lips nibbling on her ear. "Just...shut up!"

She swivels her face to capture his lips. Their mouths furiously moved as their tongues danced wildly. They were both working up a thin sheen of sweat as the intensity builds up. Katelyn was the first to cave in as her eyes flutter and her knees buckle.

"Mmmmmmppppphhhh," moaned the young woman in Jae's mouth as her orgasm rips through her body. He catches her as she slumps forward. His hand gently caresses her back as she tries to catch her breath groaning into the croon of his neck while she experiences some small spasms.

"You ok?"

"Yeah...I just...need a sec...wait what are you-?"

Jae lifts her bridal style. "It's getting dark. You can sit on the truck and rest. I need to finish closing up."

He places her on the flatbed and then goes back to collect their clothes while checking the area. After he was done, Jae walks back to the truck and sees Katelyn swinging her legs apparently rejuvenated and...bottomless.

"I decided to save us some time."

"Heh, yeah? How thoughtful of you! Let me just put these in the passenger seat first."

He returns to the back of the truck to see Katelyn still seated with a grin on her face.

"Sorry, I was a bit overdressed."

"No, I definitely appreciate the eye candy. But...we have a problem."

"Oh? We do?"

She points to his crotch. "You're not ready. Luckily, I can help with that."

Katelyn pats the spot next to her. "Have a seat. It's my turn to serve you."

Liking where this was going, he hopped onto the back as she gets off. Her hands immediately began stroking his shaft and fondling his balls.

"I know I said this already, but your cock looks even better up close," coos Katelyn as she leans down to suck the head of his member. She gives a few bobs then removes her mouth making a popping sound. "Mmm and the taste is not too bad. Let me know if you're close, ok? I want to enjoy this impressive specimen."

"Hah, and you call me presumptive! Just because you're a prodigy on the court doesn't mean you're a genius at everything."

He chuckles as her face is painted with determination.

"Oh yeah? I bet you can't last one minute. None of my partners have been able to."

"Well, yeah, because none of them are graduates of the elite park ranger academy in Palo Alto."

Katelyn grins as she shakes her head. "Maybe not, but they were all varsity athletes."

"So you have a type."

"I need a guy who can keep up which I doubt you can."

"Oh, you're just asking for it," challenged Jae as he leans back on his elbows. "Go ahead. Do your worst. I'll set the timer on my watch."

"You'll come to regret that, mister hot shot," warns Katelyn as she strikes his shaft. "Winner gets to decide the next position."

"Now we're talking! Ready?"

"Yep. Don't disappoint me."

"Yeah, ye-aaaahhh," groans the ranger as she delves deep taking two thirds of his cock in her mouth. "Oh my-fuck!"

Jae did not expect her to start deep-throating him right out of the gate. After four or five bobs, she engulfs his entire member! He had sat up quickly due to the surprise attack. This was panning out a lot differently than he'd imagined. It also didn't help that her lithe back was a straight line drawing his gaze to her peach-shaped ass.

12