The Star Valley Ranger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! How long has it-? Ten seconds?!?"

He groans as he feels her tongue roll around the underside of his cock. She was not playing around. He needed to get his mind off the tingling feeling in his groin. Somehow.

"Thirty seconds," said Jae through gritted teeth. He better think of something fast because the sounds of her sucking him were hot as hell.

His addled brain was fuzzy as he tried to find a memory then it occurred to him. Cleaning up the mold at his grandpa's house. That was probably one of the most traumatic things he's had to go through. He shivered from the thought of it. Katelyn probably thought he was close and she looks up at him. Her grey eyes gleamed with confidence as she sensed the impending victory.

However, there was something wrong. Not only was Jae not cumming, he had a glazed look. She furrowed her eyebrows as she realized he was distracting himself. Well, she still had one trick up her sleeve. Katelyn pulls back half way and slams back down to his pelvis.

"Uuuhhh!"

It was like cold water was just dumped on him. Jae nearly fell back into the flatbed as she devoured his cock like a mad woman. His unsteady eyes glance down to see that he had ten seconds left! Unfortunately  at the same time, he felt a stirring in his nether regions. His cock pulsed which made Katlyn smile as she decides to seal the deal.

The athlete grabs his hips and lodges his entire length down her throat then she hums.

"Aaaaarrrghhh, fuuuuuuck!"

Jae saw stars as he tried to stave off the eruption which threatened to rip through his loins. His hands grip the edge of the flatbed as his muscles tighten. As much as he wanted the release, his pride wouldn't allow him to give in. Call it stubbornness, but he wasn't going to let her win. Mercifully, his watch beeped loudly just when he thought he could take it no more.

"Gwaah!"

Katelyn stands straight up wiping the saliva from her mouth. "Fuck! Seriously?!?"

Jae lets out a relieved sigh as he rests on his elbows thinking about mold. "Hey...don't feel too bad...you almost...had me..."

She huffs clearly not pleased she lost. "Fine. What do you want to do?"

He hops off the flatbed and pats the spot next to him. "Bend over and put your hands here."

She grins as she follows his instructions. "Ok. So, we're doing doggy?"

"Maybe, but first..."

"Uuuuhhhh," mewls Katelyn as she arches her back. She wasn't expecting him to start eating her pussy from behind like this. "Oh, yes! Ah, your tongue...fuck!"

Jae was groping her toned ass cheeks as he dove right in flicking his tongue in her sopping, wet snatch. The young woman was definitely enjoying it as she writhed her body. He kept going and going as her breathing became uneven. She pushed her hips back as she tried to ground her needy pussy on his face.

"Oh, shit! I'm almost...there! Uhhh, your tongue feels so good! I'm....cuuuuuuummmiing!"

She arches her back like a cat as her wetness splashes right in his face. Jae closes his eyes, but he keeps going as she rides her climax. There is a thud as her arms give out. However  he wasn't done with her yet. Jae held her up by her hips so he could line up his cock and thrust in.

"Oooooohhh, fffuuuuuckkk," Katelyn gasped as she felt his throbbing member enter her. "At least warn me next time, dammit!"

"So there's gonna be a next time, huh?"

"Guuuh! You know....you know what I mean... Just shut up...and fuck me!"

"With pleasure."

Jae begins to sharply buck his hips taking his time to ensure that she grew accustomed to his girth.

"Gah, you're so thick! F-fuck!"

"You alright?"

"Y-yeah, just let me adjust a little," groaned Katelyn as she spred her legs apart even more.

Luckily, she was well lubricated because soon enough the star athlete was moaning loudly.

"Yes! That's it! Shove it in there! Shove your thick cock inside of me!"

Jae smiled to himself as he did as she asked. He didn't expect her to be such a wildcat in the sack, certainly not like this! As his hands massaged her derriere, he decided to try something."

A loud smacking sound reverberates through the air as Katelyn grunts. "Shit! Did you just...slap my ass?

"Well, someone needs to put you in your place."

"Sh-shut up!"

Despite her response, Katelyn did not object as he slaps her other ass. He didn't really want to hurt her, just enough for her to know he meant business.

Little did he know Katelyn was enjoying this as she bit her lip to prevent her moans from escaping her pink lips. Each blow made her wetter and wetter. Yet, she didn't like losing. In fact, she was kind of a sore loser and she didn't want to give him the satisfaction of making her cum first.

Katelyn closed the gap between her feet to tighten her snatch and she prepared her hips for the right moment. She timed it right when he's about to push in then she throws her hip back.

"Uuuh!"

Jae was so focused on her ass that he was caught off guard. He feels her walls squeeze him as if she were trying to milk him dry.

"You brat! Trying to make me cum first, huh? Well, two can play that game!"

Jae reaches around and places his hand on her toned mid-section. He then winds up and thrusts forward while pulling her body back lifting the athlete off her feet.

"Ooof! What the hell?!?"

He says nothing as he holds her up then he goes to town slamming his cock up into her.

"Uuuhh! Aaaahhh! Ye-aaah! That's it! Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck...me," moans Katelyn as she helplessly squirms in mid-air. This was a new experience for her being manhandled like this. Petite girls have it so easy sometimes and she would envy them. Now, she could feel what it's like to be really fucked by a man and it was amazing.

Jae could feel her toned abs contracting against his forearm as she rolled her hips in unison with his thrusts. Her moans were becoming more ragged and incoherent the longer she was in this position. The young ranger could feel his arm muscles starting to burn up, but it just felt too good to stop!

"Ugh! Faster! Faster!"

He couldn't do that, but he had an idea. Jae walked forward as she bounced on his cock stopping right in front of the flatbed.

"Put your feet on the sides."

"Huh? Oh, smart!"

Katelyn does as instructed which took considerable weight off of Jae allowing him to...

"Fuuuuck! Yes! Oh! Oh! Oh, fuck! Screw me! Just like that! Yes, just like that!"

Jae was like a man possessed as he pounded her like there was no tomorrow. All that stimulation earlier had made him ready to cum and, this time, he was going to stop it.

"Kate...lyn...gonna...cum!"

"Yes...do it...inside...safe...day, " breathes the athlete as she feels her loins burning.

That was all he needed to hear. Jae places some well-timed sharp thrusts which knocks the air out of her then his release finally came.

"Guuuuuhhhhh! Kaaaaahhh!"

"Uuuuuhhhh! Yes! Fill me up! Fill me...up with that...big cock!"

They both somehow stumbled into the back of the truck. Jae didn't even realize he was knocked out until he opened his eyes seeing the night sky. He felt a movement to his right and he turns his head to see Katelyn's grey eyes peering at him. Her pink lips break into a small smile.

"Good job, Mr. Ranger. No one's ever made me cum that much and that hard before."

He returns her smile with a languid grin of his own. "Not even the varsity players, huh?"

"Hah, you kidding? They all hated the idea of going down on me. For them to eat me from behind like you did-," said the young woman biting her lip. "They'd say it was humiliating."

"That's their loss then, right?

"Yeah," replied Katelyn. He was on his back while she was on her side pressed against him. Her long leg was draped across his nether regions while her right hand was caressing his torso.

"You know...I wasn't expecting you to be so beefy for a park ranger. You've even have a nice eight pack developing here," said the athlete hotly as she felt up his well-muscled core.

"Haha, yeah. It's just become more dangerous now with mental illness and anti-social behavior on the rise so I gotta prepare somehow. Since we don't have guns, I figured I better train the only weapon I have."

Jae tightens and flex his abs with a wink as she rolled her eyes. However, a faint blush crosses her pale cheeks as she runs her hand up to his firm chest.

"You're such an animal in the sack and it's so hot," purred the young woman as she brings her face closer to his. "There aren't a lot of guys who can keep up with me and none who can satisfy me like you did."

"So, I guess all that ranger training paid off, huh?"

"Uh huh. Your stamina is crazy. I can already feel you getting hard."

"It's hard not to when I have such a hot girl lying next to me."

"Hah, flattery will get you anywhere. Come here."

Katelyn leans closer to his body as she kisses him. They were swapping saliva and touching each other's bodies under the night sky.

Erin was pacing around her room glowering down at the carpet. Her sleep schedule had been ruined because of that stupid, vapid bitch. That, and the stress from work was making her manic. She was glad that Jae had managed to shut up Alex and her boyfriend, but she knew they were giving him hell for it. Something catches her attention and she looks out the window.

"Huh? What the hell?"

"Uh! Ah! Hah!"

The ranger truck was creaking loudly as Katelyn bounced on top of the flatbed. Jae was holding onto her thigh as she rode him like a horse. Good thing, he laid the blanket underneath him or he'd have some serious wood burns.

It had all happened so fast. One moment she was rubbing his length with her thigh and making out with him, the next she was on top grinding her hips against his. It was insane how much energy she had, but he wasn't a slacker either!

"Kyahh!"

Jae had raised up his torso so he could grab and suck on her perky breasts. She leans her head back humming as she enjoys the sensations from his touch. After a few minutes, she abruptly shoves him back down onto the flat bed pinning his arms above his head.

Jae chuckes. "You like to be in control, huh?"

She smirks down at him as she slowly rolls her lower body. "Yeah and I'm good at it too. Too bad, Jae. All those muscles and there's nothing you can do when gravity is against you!"

He tests her grip and finds that he couldn't move.

"Told you," said Katelyn triumphantly as she leans down to whisper in his ear. "I'm gonna milk you bone dry for that little stunt you pulled earlier."

Jae laughs lightly to hide the shiver that went down his spine. It was nice to cede control once in a while, especially when she was so eager to please. She kissed along the side of his neck and nibbles his right shoulder.

He groans softly then his breath catches as he feels a sharp pain. "Aaargh, what the hell?!?"

Katelyn pulls back licking her lips with a satisfied smirk. "I just left you a little souvenir."

"Oh, you're gonna pay for that!"

Jae flips her over cradling jer back so she doesn't small her head on the flatbed then he bucks his hips right as he laid her down.

"Ooooooh," moans Katelyn as her eyes flutter and her head rolls back. He could feel her walls spasm as she writhes beneath him.. "Uuuuuuhhh!"

"Hehe, like that? I call that move The Javelin!"

She rolls her eyes as she tries to catch her breath. "You're such a loser, but...you did make me cum from that little move of yours."

He gives her a wink. "Told you I know how to deal with tall girls."

Katelyn grins and shakes her head. "As much as I hate to admit it, you're right."

"Hah! So you admit it! That's all I need to hear," said Jae as he leans down positioning himself. "Now, I've only got one left in the tank so let's make it count."

She wraps her legs around his lower back and whispers, "Show me what you've got, stud."

Hannah yawns as she gets out of her car stumbling a bit. "Shit...I really shouldn't have drank that much..."

The dark-haired woman ruffles her messy mane as she reached into her pocket searching for her keys. "Where is that damn... Aha! There it is!"

She looks up just in time to feel someone grab her from behind. Instinctively, she turns her head to the side. It was lucky that she did so because her assailant had tried to muffle her with some chloroform.

"Get...off me!"

Hannah elbows her attacker and he grunts as she pushes away. Of course, he was dressed in all black. She gets into a fighting stance ignoring the buzz in her head. That was enough to scare him off as he took off running.

"Wha-hey! Get back here you!"

It was a fruitless attempt. There was no way she could catch up with him in her state.

"Of all the things...this night just gets stranger and stranger," mutters Hannah as she sees a message spray painted on her garage door.

"WE ARE WATCHING."

"Gaaaaaaahhhhhh," screams Katelyn as another orgasm rips through her body. Her hands rake Jae's back as her back arches.

"Heh, you keep doing that and my backs gonna look like a cutting board," grunts the ranger with a strained grin.

"Shut up! Again!"

"Geez, I think I've created a monster..."

"Jae!"

"Alright! I heard you the first time!"

He moves into a kneeling position to give his aching back a break and so he can see her face as he slams his hips against hers. The steady slapping of skin resumes as beads of sweat pour down his chest.

She was enjoying the sight of his silhouette bathed in the moonlight. His perspiration coated his entire body making his muscles more pronounced, especially when he was thrusting into her like this.

Jae didn't really get a good look at her body the whole night. Now that he could, he got to admire the way her slender body moved and contracted. She was in very good shape and limber as a gymnast as she pushed her chest into the air. Katelyn's pink lips were parted as her head shook side to side. The sounds she made escalated as she approached her climax. He could tell by the shaking of her loins that this was going to be a big one.

"Jae! I'm...close!"

"Gruh...me...too..."

He leans forward placing his elbows parallel to her body so he can move more effectively. She grabs him by the face and captures his lips. The truck creaks louder than it had before as Jae throws everything he has into his thrusts. She was exhaling and grunting as she tried to stave off her release until finally...

"I'm cumming!"

"Me...too! To...together!"

"Yes! Yeeeeess!"

He saw stars as he emptied his load inside of her. Katelyn was wrapped around him like a spider and her limbs squeezed him in a bear hug. After some time, they collapse on the blanket gasping for air.

"I think...my legs...I won't be able to walk for the next couple of days."

Jae wipes his forehead and replies languidly, "What? Can't practice?"

"I'm on vacation...so...I'm good," Katelyn said as she sits up. "As much as I'd like to stare at the stars all night, I have to go back."

"Yeah. I better close up too."

They get dressed and he drives her back to the park center. She kisses him on the lips and flashes him a grin.

"I'll call you if I'm ever in the area again."

"Sure thing. I'll be waiting with bated breath. Good luck with your championship."

"Thanks! Better check your phone. It's been dinging all night."

Jae chuckles as he watches her hobble to her car. This was certainly an interesting experience. He'd never had sex at his workplace so this was new and he was glad no one caught them. He waved to her as she drove away. Katelyn was nice enough. Maybe he'll even watch a game or two for once in his life.

Giving a contented sigh, he looks at his phone and sees that Katelyn wasn't lying. There were ten missed calls and several text messages. All from Erin. Strange. They weren't really text buddies, but she had said alot. However, it was the last message that caught his eye.

"YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIRE."

12