The Starlet Ch. 04 - Feat. Emily Patterson

Story Info
Emily becomes stuck and exposed.
3.4k words
4.69
14.5k
15
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

=====================

Emily had a wonderful few days of rest and relaxation. She was spending the days laying by her pool, reading and tanning, with almost no cares in the world. On Thursday Emily heard her phone beep and saw it was a message from Steve.

"got u featured in the next single from Justin Prince ;) car will pick u up Mon at 10!" Emily was thrilled-- Justin Prince was one of the BIGGEST names in music, he started with a boy band a few years earlier and was now about to release his first solo record. She had seen him around a few times at various award shows and events but hadn't done more than exchange pleasantries. Emily was so excited, she celebrated by jumping in the pool and floating with a broad smile on her face.

=====================

On Monday morning a car pulled into Emily's driveway and whisked her away downtown. As they pulled up to the large building she saw Steve outside on his cellphone. She walked over to him and he smiled.

"Good Morning Emily... are you excited?"

"Yes, so much, this is going to be great!"

"Perfect," He said as the pair moved inside and got waved through by security. Steve walked over to the elevators and hit the button while Emily waited. "The plan for today is to film the video first, and then move into the recording studio. There's already a base track down so your vocals will just go on top of it. The video is where you're really going to shine, the whole thing is just Justin and you. Nobody else." Emily was thrilled that she got this huge part. She was a little nervous to be doing something new but was excited for the opportunity. Steve walked her to a dressing room and opened the door.

"You can put your stuff in here, your outfit is hanging on the rack in there. Get dressed and an assistant will grab you when they're ready."

Emily moved into the room and put her bag down on the couch. She walked over to the clothing rack and saw her outfit for the shoot. A silver latex catsuit hung off a hanger, with a pair of high heels underneath. Emily reached out for the material and felt it, the material cool to her touch. Well, it's now or never. She thought as she removed her blouse and laid it on the nearby chair. After kicking off her flats, she dropped her to the floor and folded it on top of her shirt. Clad in a matching navy blue set of bra and panty, she took the silver suit from the rack. It had a zipper down the front going from her neck, past her chest and naval, ending at her pelvis. Emily stepped into the suit and easily pulled it up her smooth legs. She reached back and put her arms through the sleeves. Surprised at how well the suit fit her, Emily began pulling the zipper, feeling the cold metal trail up her body. Sending a shiver down her spine, she was pleased with how forgiving the latex actually was. Stretchier than she would have imagined, it easily encased her bosom and zipped up to the neck. She noticed there was a clasp on the collar and she snapped that closed. As she slipped her feet into the high heels set out for her, she heard a knock at the door.

"Come in" she replied as she turned to see who it was.

Steve's eyes almost popped out of his eye sockets as she saw Emily Patterson turn towards the opened door. Stuffed into a silver latex suit, her round ass pulled the material taught, as the front zipper bisected her large breasts in two. Excited to get started, Steve crossed the room and handed Emily a box.

"Sorry, a little wardrobe change." He grinned as she pulled the cover off the box and looked down. She cocked her head confused and looked back at Steve.

He shrugged, "Something about the camera picking up the lines in the latex, I think?" Emily pulled a tiny white g-string out of the box and saw a low cut white bra remaining inside.

"Ok, let me swap into this and I'll be ready in a second."

"Sure, meet me on set when you're ready, they're just about done setting up the lighting and cameras."

Steve walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. Wishing he could have stayed to watch her change, he knew the outfit would turn out perfectly. Emily reached up to undo the zipper and realized there was the clasp covering it. She pulled on it and it didn't budge. Worried she was going to rip the costume, she pulled again this time a little harder-- nothing. Third time's the charm, she thought as she gripped the clasp between her thumb and finger and really YANKED on it. This time the seal popped open with an audible SNAP and she was in business. She unzipped the suit and shrugged it off her shoulders. As she bent over to pull it down, Emily realized how tight it was on her hips and butt. She began to shimmy out of the garb, it reminded her of the time she wore a wetsuit scuba diving. Successfully removing the suit, she looked at the new undergarments and rolled her eyes. I don't see why I couldn't wear my own stuff, but hey, I can't be a primadonna!

Emily unclasped her bra and slid the new one on. At first glance it was a plain white bra with supportive cups, but once her DDD breasts were in it she noticed the first oddity. Although the cups looked normal, they seemed to have some sort of false bottom, forcing her breasts to feel like they were sitting on a shelf instead of sitting fully in the cups. She looked down and saw the amazing cleavage it created and she realized what she was wearing for the first time in her life. A PUSH UP BRA?!? Don't they know what I'm already working with?!! She laughed as she realized that no, they probably didn't. She took her navy blue panties off and slipped into the white g-string. She'd worn underwear like this once in a while in the past, but was never a fan. She felt too exposed and preferred a little more coverage. She rubbed her flat belly and saw the front of the underwear was a little thicker than she was accustomed to.

Realizing they were waiting for her outside, Emily didn't bother further inspecting the garments. She grabbed the suit and donned it as she did before; pulling it up each leg before popping her arms through. The zipper slid just as easily as it did earlier, although this time it needed to be pulled further out to go over her hefty bosom. Zipped up to the neck she left the clasp undone. Back into the shoes and Emily was ready to be in her first music video. She left her dressing room and made her way to the stage. With every step she felt her breasts jiggling in the bra. Wow, this thing offers literally no support-- hopefully I don't need to be very active in this video! She thought as she realized she had no idea WHAT they were about to film. She arrived and saw a clutch of three men in the center of the room, her manager, Steve, Justin Prince, the star of the show and a man she didn't recognize. He was the first to notice her and beckon her over.

"Hi Emily, I'm Dan, the director. Very excited to meet you!" He said as he extended his hand. A good looking man in his 40's, Dan was in good shape and was fairly nondescript. Some salt and pepper was creeping into his temples and his beard, but overall looked like an average guy. As he shook Emily's hand he couldn't help noticing how her breasts shook like jello under the silver latex. He smiled inside but was sure to keep it professional. As they let go Justin was the first to speak up,

"Great to see you again Emily, so glad you could be a part of this" He grinned as he gestured around the room. He leaned in for a hug and Emily embraced him back. Justin felt himself grow hard as he felt the young starlet's breasts squished against his firm chest. He pulled her tighter for a moment before breaking the embrace. Emily was thrilled to be hugging one of the hottest celebrities in the country. She felt her nipples harden into Justin as he pulled her in for their hug. As he let her go Emily felt saddened for a moment.

"I'll admit, I don't think I did a great job of getting Emily up to speed." Steve said

"Hell, I don't think you've told me anything!" Emily laughed "But I'm excited to be here anyway."

"Well this is going to be a fun one, young lady!" Dan replied as he gestured towards a few cameras on wheeled tripods. "This is going to be the first music video filmed with this new automated digital camera technology. We won't be using any camera crews, as all of the cameras are run by AI and my computer. They're able to lock on and get automated tracking shots as well as being manually overridden and controlled like drones. It could be the wave of the future!"

"Wow, that's really neat," Emily replied as Dan continued. "One of the reasons Steve didn't fill you in is that we want to get the most organic reaction from you during the filming. Even the lyrics kind of explain what's going on, which is why you're filming the video before hearing the track. It's going to be a short film and music video in one."

"Oh that's really cool! Well I'm up for anything... but I'm not sure how this outfit meshes with that set." Emily looked over and saw two chairs at a table with a light fixture hanging over it.

"The song is called 'Spies Like Us,' it's going to be the single of my new album. I wrote it myself." Justin beamed as he spoke "Basically the premise is you and I are enemy spies and I finally caught you but during the interrogation you refuse to talk, so then I'm forced to torture you. We didn't explain any of this because we kind of want your natural fear and reaction to the different forms of torture, kind of like method acting."

"Wow that sounds intense-- as long as nothing is actually going to hurt me, then I'll be fine." Emily looked around at the three men for a sign of affirmation. All three men assured her everything would be fine. "Let's get started!" Dan declared. He walked Emily over to the set and pointed to the far chair. Have a seat over there and we'll get you ready. Emily sat down and felt the cold steel seat underneath her. She shivered as she felt her nipples harden in the bra she was stuffed into. Hopefully no one would notice.

"Em- can you pop on those cuffs?" Dan called out while standing behind the monitor with Steve. Emily looked down at the table and saw two sets of handcuffs chained through a clip on the back of the chair. She cuffed both her ankles to the chair legs, then snapped her left wrist and right wrist into place. The binds were tight but not uncomfortably so. As she moved her arms, Dan called out to her, "Emily it looks like you have too much freedom of movement, can you feed more of the chain through the loop?"

Emily learned back to feed more of the shackles through the clip. As she did she felt her hands getting pulled closer and closer together until they were almost on top of one another. "Well, I'm definitely stuck here now!" She said across the room.

Steve and Dan smiled while looking through the monitor. Having worked together for years the two men shared many sensibilities and were excited to be working with the buxom young actress. "So how much do the kids know?" Dan asked.

"Basically nothing, he thinks his new album is going to be a mega smash. I've heard all of these songs, they're shit." Steve replied "However once we thought up the idea of the video, I knew I wanted to cast Emily in it. Some of this footage will go out, but half of it might have to be leaked." He said with a grin. "The real question is what's going to happen with the two of them. Did you see that hug?"

"I saw the hug, I also saw her nipples poking through that industrial latex afterwards. She's like a bitch in heat." Dan replied while focusing a camera on her heaving chest. Tightening the chains also had the great effect of forcing her upper arms to pull back and force her breasts jut out. "I wish we could see those fat tits now."

"Don't worry, there will be time for that later." Steve smirked. "How's the rest of her costume?" He winked.

"Emily, it looks like the suit is bunching up in the front, can you fix that?" Dan called over to the young starlet. Emily looked down but realized her bottom field of vision was filled with her breasts. Not being able to see what Dan was talking about she shifted in her seat, and felt the chains slip one more link into the hole.

"Dan, I'm locked in these cuffs, I can't do ANYTHING!" She hollered back.

"Justin can you help her please?" Justin sauntered over to the sitting girl. While she was in a silver suit, he was in a costume that wouldn't have been out of place in a SWAT movie. Sleeveless black t-shirt tucked into army style pants and combat boots, he crossed the space between himself and the girl in a few strides. As he stood behind Emily, she could feel his breath on her neck. In his position directly behind her, Emily couldn't see Justin, but could feel his presence. Erotic and imposing at the same time, Emily felt herself getting turned on but a little nervous.

"What do you want me to do, Dan?" Justin called across the room.

"Her suit is bunched up in the middle, can you fix it?"

Expecting Justin to move, he instead reached around from behind her and started manipulating the fabric. Emily tried looking down again and realized that she could see his toned arms, but his hands were again hidden below her enormous bosom. She felt the fabric pulling, but as it was all one piece, she didn't know where they expected it to go. "Better?" Justin asked as he placed his hands on top of Emily's shoulders, gripping them. Emily's breathing became quicker, as she subconsciously sat up straighter, making her breasts stick out further.

"I'm pretty sure you made it worse, kid. Can you pull it up instead of down?" She felt him exhale, partially in frustration. Emily felt Justin grip the chair, and in one move he spun it so Emily was now facing the side wall instead of the table. She was shocked at how easily he could move her. The profile she was showing to the cameras looked like she was about to burst the front of her top. As Justin crouched down in front of the bound girl, she felt his breath on her thighs and realized the way her legs were parted, he would be staring directly at her slit. She momentarily thought of how vulgar she would look strapped in like this in just the tight g-string and tiny bra, but was happy to remember she was fully covered, albeit in a tight latex, but covered nonetheless. Her confidence was cut short when she felt Justin again moving the fabric around. This time he was pulling up. This had the dual effect of 1 - jiggling her breasts and 2 - rubbing the fabric over her very sensitive clit.

At first Justin was trepidatious about fixing the girl's costume, but he realized he was excited to be close to her again, and feel her up. As he pulled the fabric more, he noticed her breasts jiggling within the confines of the suit. As he put more and more energy behind it, he noticed her nipples were hardening.

Emily felt her nipples jut out of the front of her suit, as Justin was moving her costume. She couldn't concentrate on that indignity because at the other end, the pulling of the fabric rubbing over her clit hitting that pressure point in exactly the right way for the bedroom, and exactly the WRONG way while sitting in front of a stranger. Emily felt her breath get ragged as she felt the seam of the suit rub over her sensitive pussy and she started to gush.

Justin moved his hand to Emily's sides and started to smooth the fabric out. As he did this he took in what he was seeing. Her breasts were shaking as he moved up and down trying to work the rolls out of the latex. Emily started looking off to the side not making eye contact, he now saw her eyes shut tightly as she was biting her lower lip. Her blonde tresses were partially covering her face. Justin realized this rubbing was having an effect on her. He felt himself get hard as he wantonly stared at her shaking breasts, all the while rubbing the sides of her trim waist, his thumbs hitting the underside of her breasts, while at the other end he began to get bolder, squeezing as he went down, his thumbs putting pressure on the front of her pelvis a few inches above her pussy, while the rest of his hands were getting handfuls of her soft hips and round butt.

Emily was getting driven crazy. Every move of his hands felt electric. She bit her lip so as to not give herself away, she couldn't make eye contact and was happy her hair was blocking part of her face. She was practically in heat and felt her pussy gush every time his hands made their way back down her body. Every time they'd move up, they would quake her giant breasts. Somewhere in all of this commotion, Emily felt her breasts pop out of the top of her bra. Already filled with wanton lust she said nothing as she hoped nobody noticed.

Once Justin saw her tits pop out of her bra, and Emily said nothing, he assumed he had the green light for anything. He mumbled something about a "stubborn spot" as his hands moved from her waist to her thighs. Pushing them further apart than the chains had, he saw the wet spot pooling under her. He reached forward and placed his thumb directly on her clit. He drummed on that for a moment as Emily shook in her bonds. He began to rub small circles as he felt her body tense up.

Emily lunged forward as the chains kept her perfectly in place. The most powerful orgasm she'd ever had ripped through her body as her eyes shot open and her mouth dropped. Her tits were on fire as Justin rubbed the fabric over her sensitive pussy.

Dan and Steve were astonished as they watched as the young actress came at the hands of the singer. Orgasms ripped through the young blonde's body as she shuttered and shook. The advanced microphones picked up her quiet moans and panting, as well a squishing noise coming from Justin's hands. As she rode the last wave of her orgasms, Justin removed his hands and stood up. Looking down at the young starlet he saw she was spent. Hair matted down over her flushed face, her fat tits spilling over the top of her bra, nipples pushing out from the fabric at least an inch each. Sitting in a pool of her own juices, wave after wave of orgasm had washed over her, making her mouth dry and her head in a daze. Justin grabbed the chair and spun her back in her original direction, the force causing some of her pussy juice to drip back and pool under her sizable ass. He reached forward and did the clasp above the zipper on her collar.

"That seems fine. Are you ready to get started?" He asked as Emily Patterson looked up in a stupor.