The Start

Story Info
A prequel to The Challenge.
1.1k words
3
2.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Set in a world where werewolves are cursed to stay in their wolf form the day before, the day of, and the day after the full moon and cannot change back in that time period. This is between two consenting adults who are both in their right (horny) state of mind, and I do not condone beastiality. Enjoy!

Sophia struggled to stay quiet as she fingered herself, getting closer and closer to the edge and never managing to cum for her arm cramping, or getting annoyed with the position, or... something.

She growled under her breath as she failed yet again, the growing excitement dimming yet again. Her arm flopped against the mattress as she gave up. "Fuuck..."

There was a noise in the living room, and she groaned as a large, dark-furred wolf poked his head into her room curiously, and then sneezed in surprise.

"Yeah, sorry," she said, reaching for her amulet so he could talk to her.

"It's okay," Phillip reassured, nosing at her hand, licking the wetness off of her fingers. "Thought you were goin' to bed?"

"Yeah, that was the plan," she admitted, and then lightly smacked his nose. "Quit that, you're all wolfy. That's... weird."

His ears flattened briefly at the reprimand, but licked her fingers one more time just to spite her. "Is it? You know I can smell you when I joke about hunting you down, right?" he asked, jumping up on the bed, over the blankets and lowering his head. Sophia was suddenly very aware that he was a wolf right now as his eyes seemed to stare through her, straight through to the kinky shit that dwelled in the shameful recesses of her mind.

He nosed at her, gentle but determined as she lowered herself back down, laying flat on the bed again under his wordless command. "I think you wanted me like... this, was it?" he asked, placing first one paw, and then the other carefully onto her shoulders, his weight pinning her down and making her feel very small.

She winced a little as he moved again, taking his considerable weight off of her shoulders and then digging at the blankets until he uncovered her breasts, immediately setting to licking them through her thin shirt.

Sophia squealed, pushing at his head and then staring in shock as he snapped near her hand, though he didn't bite her, and growled. "No. You're not in charge."

"What?"

"I said," his growling grew a little louder as he stood to his full height over her. "You're not in charge, kitten."

A surge of arousal nearly made her dizzy, and she pulled her hands back in a gesture of surrender. "Oh--okay..."

"Good girl."

With that he went back to licking her small breasts, making her squirm at the awful texture mixed with the good feeling.

"C-can I at least take the shirt off, sir?" she asked, feeling strange to refer to him as sir when he was stuck in his wolf body.

"Yes."

She immediately got it off, shuddering. "Thank you, oh my god wet fabric feels awful."

He gave a barking laugh and then gently caught her nipple between his teeth, making her yelp and then moan as he went back to licking, using a paw to push her back down again.

"Fuck, this... I don't think I should like this," she muttered, panting despite herself.

"Don't think, then," Phillip said simply, making sure both of her breasts were covered in little red marks and slobber before starting to lick and nip his way down her stomach.

"I... o-okay... oh, fuck!" she whimpered as he licked her soaked panties, growling a little at the fabric that was in the way.

This time Sophia didn't ask, pulling her underwear off and tossing it somewhere else in her room. She gasped loudly when he licked again, his broad, thick tongue lapping at her clit before he nosed into her, licking at her hole to get as much of her cream as he could.

"Oh god. Oh fuck, Phil, please," she whined, grinding her clit on his nose without hesitation, his snarl changing in pitch between her thighs.

He was noisy as he licked her cunt, snorting and lapping and occasionally licking his lips like she was the most delicious thing in the world. "Do it. Cum for me kitten. Let me taste you."

Sophia finally felt herself fall over the edge, groaning loudly and grabbing at his furred head, her panting becoming louder and louder as he kept licking, driving her towards another orgasm before she'd recovered from the first. "Oh god. Oh god, fuck, p-please, Phil, fuck!"

He growled against her clit and she clenched on nothing, screaming out her pleasure this time as she nearly pulled out his fur.

"Oh god, Phil. Phil, I can't... I can't..." she panted, her legs shaking as he didn't slow down. "Please!"

"One more, Kitten," he teased, nuzzling his wet nose against her clit again, making her see stars and moan loudly. "Cum for me one more time. Let me see it again."

"Oh fuck. Oh god. Phil, I-I..." her voice broke on another cry as his tongue pushed at her entrance.

"Mm, you're so wet I could fuck you right now with my tongue," he growled, and she felt like her whole body shook in time with that rumble.

"Ohh, no, please... please..." she shook her head, the thought of that much stimulation sounding like torture.

"No? Maybe you want me to fuck you proper then," he said, and she whined, shaking her head back and forth as she trembled under his tongue. "No? Is my Kitten finished then?" he teased, "Should I stop?"

She whined, grabbing at the sheets. "Oh god, Phillip, if you stop now I'm not going to pet you for the rest of the full moon," she threatened, and then cried out in release as he laughed against her clit, the vibrations too much for her. Her whole body contorted upwards this time as pleasure turned to pain, and she pushed his head away, rolling onto her side as she continued to shiver.

"Fuck, Phil... oh god I'm done. No more. Mercy..." she muttered as he nosed her hip.

He rumbled in acceptance, settling so his body was against hers and his head could rest on her shoulder. "Feel better?"

"Mm.. Yeah. Thank you," she said, leaning back against him a little. "Not sure how I feel about the... the fur, but... thanks."

"We can talk about it when I'm human again," he said, apparently not concerned, which was a far cry from how he was when he was first cursed to be this way. "Only got like... eighteen more hours."

"Right..." she nodded, and then frowned. "Wait, is it already moonset? Shit... I need to try and sleep, I've got a meeting at one."

"Good thing it's remote then, hm? Go to sleep babe, I got you."

She nodded again, turning over so that she could snuggle up to him like a teddy bear. "Mmkay. Love you."

"Love you too."