Truths After Dark Pt. 01

Story Info
The guy she would choose over him.
2.9k words
4.16
6.7k
17

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*** WARNING ***

This is a story that contains very dark themes relating to cheating, cuckolding and humiliation. The good guy will not win by the end. The bad guy will get the girl. In the world presented by this story, how much pleasure a man can offer a woman is determined by his genetics. I do not believe this to be true in the real world, but these are necessary concessions to realism for this story and its themes to be possible. If you have been a victim of cheating in the past or are vulnerable to feelings of self-loathing, jealousy or insecurity, I would not recommend this story. If for this or any other reason you are not interested in this type of story, you are free to read something else.

Constructive criticism is welcome regarding the prose, dialogue, structure, sex scenes etc. of this story, but any comments specifically condemning the subject matter of the narrative are not helpful. I will delete any comments that have nothing more to offer than that they didn't like the premise of the story.

With that out of the way, if you are interested and still reading, enjoy!

*** Prologue ***

I can't stop thinking about my girlfriend, Sara. She's incredible. She's magical. She is so ridiculously, goddamned sexy. I'm not just saying that because she's my girlfriend. I'm not just lying on the internet. No, I'm not saying such sweet things because I think she's gonna read this story. She doesn't know I'm writing this. I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know I post erotic stories here. She isn't gonna see this. I mean...

I certainly fucking hope she doesn't.

...as I was saying. Sara is a beautiful person - and I mean a truly beautiful person. I'm not just saying she's hot - though, I should reiterate, she is fucking hot - she has a beautiful soul. I asked her once what she thought about big dicks, and she asked me what I meant. Then I explained, and she laughed at me. She believed - truly believed, not that toxic positivity bullshit - that every man was born equal. That in bed, we were all the same. That there was nobody lesser. And, by extension, that there was nobody...

...more.

So I kissed her goodnight, and I finished my beer.

I drifted to sleep;

I had nothing to fear.

There was no guy in the world she would choose over me.

...right?

***

Truths After Dark, Part 1:

THE GUY SHE WOULD CHOOSE OVER HIM

***

It was a strange, sickening sort of pleasure to watch the girlfriend I knew, the one I loved, the one who knew for sure that she loved me most of all, die before my eyes.

Carried away on a flood of dopamine and lust, stolen by six and a half pulsating inches of girth, eight mouth-watering inches in length, of him.

Sara groaned as she sank down slowly atop him, legs spread, sitting cowgirl. Her bra was still on - apart from that, stark naked - cleavage dangling in front of his face. A constellation of freckles painted her upper breasts and sternum, pale skin jiggling with each thrust. Meanwhile, a lethal monster of a cock, a weapon most likely in defiance of one or several Geneva conventions, disappeared slowly inside of her.

Squelch, came the sound of her pussy. He was naked too, his muscular legs splayed beneath hers, hands looking huge as they gripped her ass tight. She began to moan, then covered her mouth with one hand, glancing at me. I realized with a jolt that this might have been the first time she had moaned involuntarily during sex. Her eyes held my own. His dick squeezed in another inch, and her eyes snapped back to his as she inhaled sharply. I'd always prided myself on my girth. I certainly couldn't compete with this guy for length, but maybe... maybe I'd still be the thickest dick she'd ever had. I reckoned if I had my entire dick in her, I could stretch her out about as much as he had so far. Well... ok, maybe not quite that much. But close number two wasn't so bad. One issue -

He was two inches in.

He still had six inches left. And the tip of his dick, the part already thicker than my entire cock, was the skinniest part of his.

Ok. Well, no need to panic - the rest might not fit. Sara had always felt pretty tight when I fucked her - he was probably already pushing at her upper limit. If he just left the rest of his dick outside -

Squelch. A third inch disappeared inside her pussy, her slippery opening stretching past the width I'd ever pushed it. She gasped, and I looked into her eyes, hoping faintly to see pain, to see doubt. Maybe even shame, for cheating on her boyfriend right in front of him.

Stars sparkled behind her eyes. Her cheeks blushed. Her mouth hung open, overwhelmed by sensations. A moment passed.

Her pussy began to drool. She smiled.

...oh well. Fuck me, I guess.

Squelch. Fuck her, more accurately. He did just that, driving in another fraction of an inch, and reached behind her back to flick her bra off with one hand. Her perky tits bounced free, and she cooed as the cool air hit her breasts, leaning into him. He tossed the bra to the side and laid into her tits with both hands, kneading one nipple between his finger and thumb, gently nibbling at the other. She let out a giggle that was broken partway by a gasp as he thrust again. He gave one last squeeze goodbye to her breasts, then his hands returned to her waist, gripped her hard.

Squelch. He scrunched his forehead with concentration as he rolled his pelvis, cock grinding inside of her. She bit her lip, letting out a low whine, scrunching her eyes closed. She held back from moaning out loud. Just barely. Some part of her was still thinking rationally, I saw. Something close to hope blossomed gingerly in my chest. She knew she couldn't give in to this guy completely, not with her boyfriend standing three feet away. She was still in control. My girl.

Squelch. He shoved in, just another half an inch, and she gasped, jerking up straight on top of him, throwing her head back. Her chestnut hair cascaded down her back, and her fit, slender stomach writhed in the open air. I caught a glimpse of her pussy, and was confronted in mute horror with the scale of his invasion. Her pussy expanded around his cock, his dick so thick that the wrinkled, layered skin of her labia and vaginal wall unfolded, inch by inch. Surface area previously hidden within the wrinkles were revealed. Every square inch of hyper-sensitive, nerve-packed, oxytocin-releasing skin in her pussy dragged against his cock, sending tremor after tremor up her spine as he thrusted. She was sopping wet, a lather of her cream lubricating his cock as it invaded her.

She met my eyes. A lump formed in my throat. She fought to hold her focus on me, eyes frantic, almost overwhelmed by the stimulation. She held my gaze just long enough for me to read what those eyes were saying.

I'm sorry.

She moaned, and her eyes closed, one hand reaching up to knead her breasts, as the other slunk down to rub at her clit feverishly, desperately. She bounced on top of him, trying to shove more of his cock into her.

He held her firm, refusing her to experience an inch of his cock without savoring it.

I sank to the ground, a bitter weight settling in my stomach. Too enraptured by the sight of them, or maybe just too fucking cowardly, to do anything.

Squelch. He drove her ass down another fraction of an inch with one hand, enjoying the view of her bare tits wobbling in the air for a moment, before he grabbed the back of her head with his free hand. He pulled her down, and her eyes flew open, an oh escaping her lips, as he took control. One hand grabbed her pale ass tighter, rocking her on top of him, as the other held her head inches from his face. Her mouth hung open in surprise, close enough for him to taste the moisture of her breath. My stomach twisted as he leaned forward, stopping just short of a kiss. Their lips grazed, and I could almost see the static electricity sparking. I watched her eyes sparkle with anticipation, ready for the kiss, wanting it.

Then his tongue unfurled from his mouth, and he licked. His tongue dragged from her jawline, all the way up to her cheekbone. He tasted her sweat, marking her gorgeous freckled cheeks with a trail of glistening saliva. He pulled back, watched for her reaction. I looked back to her eyes, and my heart skipped a beat.

That flirtatious, almost romantic glimmer in her eye was gone. An animal in heat stared down at him, panting, drooling, eyes lost in primal instinct. Her pussy flowed. She licked her lips, scooping up a gob of his spit that gathered at the corner of her mouth, gulping it down. She swallowed, eyes locked on his.

He smiled. Good girl.

Squelch. He rewarded her by pushing until he had half his dick inside her pussy, every inch thicker than the last, and she squealed. A curtain of her wavy, chestnut hair fell loose, slipping in front of her face. He tucked it behind her ear, letting his hand linger, cupping her face in his huge hand. She shivered, gazing in mute adoration into his eyes. She pulled her head back slightly, and I watched as her eyes drifted down, slinking over his body, drinking in his physique. His thick, tanned muscles, veins bulging. His messy, black hair, slick with his sweat, sticking to his forehead. His flexing pelvic muscles, a sharp V that pointed down to that dick. Her eyes were hungry, ogling him in a way she had never had with my body.

Shlip. His long, slow thrusting paused. He placed his hands under each of her ass cheeks, and lifted her up, slowly drawing his massive cock from her depths with a long sluuuuurp. Her face scrunched up with pleasure as she felt his cock slide its way back out her pussy, his head dragging its way down her vaginal wall. Only half of it was coated in her slime; four inches of dick remained, yet to enter her.

He slid his dick out of her completely with a squelch. His enormous hands grabbed her wrists and flipped her over, pinning her to the bed beneath him. She writhed, giggling beneath him as they wrestled for a moment. He pinned both her hands down under one of his, and reaching down, dropped his cock onto her stomach with a wet slap. Her giggling stopped as she gazed down at his dick, its thickness a stark contrast to her tight, lithe stomach. His cock was thicker than her thigh gap. He pushed forward, dick sliding against her pussy lips, teasing her, making her coo. He pushed his dick all the way along her stomach until his balls pressed against her pussy, leaving a wet trail on her stomach as it went. She went quiet, looking down at his dick.

The tip of his penis reached well past her belly button.

It occurred to me, almost like a distant curiosity, that the reactions he'd gotten out of her so far were thanks to his incredible girth, not his length. He'd used four inches so far; that was even less than the length of my dick. He had four more to go. She gazed down, and for the first time, I thought I saw doubt, even a little fear, on her face. She was thinking the same thing I was.

Would that thing even fit in her?

I struggled to think back to my sexual education. The average woman's vagina is only four inches deep at most times, but during arousal, it can grow much longer. Most measurements conclude it can get as deep as seven inches; however, those experiments were performed in labs, under bright lights, the test subjects surrounded by old men in lab coats, with a cold, metal measuring instrument shoved up inside her vagina. Not exactly the most stimulating conditions. In theory, the more aroused a woman got, the deeper her pussy grew. The more a guy turned her on...

...the more of him she would fit.

A guy has good reason to try to breach those depths. At the bottom of a woman's pussy, just above her cervix, lies the fabled A-spot. A place so dark and deep that many women don't even know they have it, that fewer men have ever reached; the elusive final piece in the puzzle of female pleasure. I've never hit Sara's A-spot; I've always had to fight hard for her orgasm, coaxing it out slowly, with the help of her fingers rubbing her clit, and years of my own experience with her body. I had always wondered how much easier it would be, if I had an extra half inch. How much closer I could have brushed to the nucleus of her pleasure.

His dick was three inches longer than mine.

He picked up his cock from her stomach, and she trembled with anticipation as he placed just the tip against the entrance to her pussy. He left it there, as he picked up her legs and folded them over each of his shoulders. He adjusted their positions, holding her ass, aiming his dick like an arrow pointing straight into her pussy. He pressed his cock half an inch into her, her pussy making a slurp. She cried out. He held it there, looking into her eyes. She stared back, wide-eyed, pleading, panting.

He glanced up, and a stab of shame shot through me as his eyes met mine. I froze. He watched me for a moment, a smirk playing at the edges of his lips.

Better luck next time, bud, his eyes seemed to say. He pushed, just a fraction of an inch. She squealed. Next time, try having a dick twice as big as any other man your girl ever has a chance of meeting. Keeping her loyal is pretty easy in that case.

Wow. Thanks for the advice, man. I'll try that right away.

My girlfriend whined, shuddered against his control, every cell in her body begging to get fucked.

He obliged.

Shloop. Eight inches of throbbing cock slammed inside her, juddering with the friction. His pelvis crushed against hers, her stomach bulging, an outline of his dick imprinted on her stomach. He came to a stop, finding home. Uncharted territory. His alone.

Sara's face froze.

There was a pause. He held his dick firm in the unfathomable depths of her pussy. She blinked, mouth opening and closing wordlessly. A bright red flush flooded her chest, making her nipples stand on end. The silence hung for a long moment.

Sploosh. Juice leaked from her pussy, drenching his dick.

She squealed.

She shuddered against him desperately, motor reflexes taking over. She writhed against the mattress, shivering her entire body against him, legs locking around his neck. Tears rolled from her eyes and a dark blotch bloomed on the bedsheets beneath her pussy. She started to spasm, buckling against his dick, trying to suck it as deep as it could go.

He growled, grabbing her wrists, and began to thrust, pulling his entire dick out and slamming it in over and over again. She creamed all over him as he hammered into her, faster and faster, and she screamed.

My mind disconnected from my body, watching her with curiosity. Her pretty face, scrunched up in a mask of beautiful agony, tears of joy drying on her cheeks. Round, perky tits like ripe melons, bouncing. Those adorable freckles, smattered across her upper chest, intermingling with the red flush that flooded her chest, neck and face. I took a tour down her torso, watched her abs clench and unclench as he slammed into her, and I savored the tight curve of her waist. Her fit legs, wrapped around his body, ankles knocking together with the violence of his thrusting. She spent 8 hours a week working out for that body. That perfect body. A sickening weight hit me, realizing all too late how incredibly lucky I'd been, knowing that body was all for me, for my pleasure.

It wasn't a sound that pulled me back into the moment, but the lack of one. Sara's breath ran out, her massive, three-minute long orgasm reaching its peak. He pressed her ass onto his dick, hard. He groaned. A moment of quiet stretched. Her pussy twitched. Her eyelids fluttered, and a bead of girly cum rolled down her leg, hitting the bedsheet.

He moaned, his fingers gripping her ass so hard they left red marks behind.

His cum flooded from her pussy, dripping down her legs.

As I watched the two of them, there was only one thought that came to my mind.

...how the hell did I let this happen?

You're probably wondering the same question. I've left you waiting long enough now.

I should probably explain how this whole mess started, I guess.

***

Truths After Dark, Part 2:

HOW THIS WHOLE MESS STARTED, I GUESS

***

Part 2 coming soon!