The Start of a Slutwife

Story Info
George observes his girlfriend cheating.
4.6k words
3.38
26.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WRITER'S NOTE:

This is a first try at publishing something in this genre. I'm well aware it's far from perfect and I would welcome any constructive criticism. But please be kind about it! It's intended as the start of a series but I might disconnect follow-up stories and make them more standalone projects. If you're sensitive about erotica tropes like cuckold, NTR, etc. this story might not be for you!

Carlyn and George met through a mutual acquaintance, Sam, a little over ten years ago. They started dating, and two years after meeting, moved in with each other. George is a 5ft9 32 year old of average attractiveness. Carlyn is a 5'1'' 29 year old, has blonde hair, her body is very petite and her breasts are small. She has beautiful blue eyes.

Their relationship has always been strong. The love has always been there. The sex, although there was plenty of it in the beginning, comes and goes. Their sexlife is very vanilla to say the least. There is hardly any more foreplay than caressing and kissing and the position is mostly missionary. George gets Carlyn wet and in the mood by fingering her and occasionally by going down on her. But that's it mostly. Boring maybe, but it works for them.

George works an office job and his three-year-old younger partner is an artist. Since that not completely covers the bills, she works part-time at a local fancy restaurant.

Our story starts four years into Carlyn and George's relationship on a cold december night...

Carlyn had received an invitation to her work's Christmas Party on december 23rd. The owner of the restaurant, a wealthy multi-business owner and Carlyn's boss organizes a fancy dinner for his staff each year around Christmas time. As a thank you for a year of very hard work and dedication, he hires a chef from another restaurant to prepare a 6 course meal and he hired a DJ for the party afterwards. Staff dresses up in what you could call gala attire. A welcome change from their usual work outfit. It's not common for staff to bring their significant other to the Christmas party, since it's also a way for staff to bond and build team-spirit.

The day before, Carlyn and George went shopping. Carlyn needed a outfit for the Christmas party since she didn't own that many dresses or other fancy clothes. She isn't one to dress up and usually prefers wearing casual, or more importantly, comfortable clothing. After failing to find something at dozens of stores, George started losing hope.

She always does this, he thinks. She never succeeds at finding something she likes.

"Just one more store, I promise". Carlyn said, knowing very well what George was thinking at that very moment. "I just don't want to show up underdressed, as always".

And thus they continued to another store where Carlyn spend the next 30 minutes browsing. After gathering a large stack of clothes she disappeared into the fitting room. George waited outside to assay whatever outfit she chose to reappear in.

Ten minutes in the curtain of the fitting room opened and what appeared was, to George, the stuff of dreams. His tiny, petite blonde girlfriend showed herself in a stunning yellow leather pencil skirt, in a beautiful tight fit. She wore a simple but attractive black shirt on top that showed off her thin arms and shoulders. Underneath the skirt she finished of her outfit with semi opaque stockings with a diamond pattern. George knew she was going to wear her small black heels underneath it. She looked gorgeous!

"You look amazing honey" he said with a genuine smile. Carlyn knew he was being sincere, the twinkle in his eyes gave it away.

"Thanks babe" she said as she made a spin. "I think this is going to be the one". And it was. George bought her the outfit as a gift, and they left for home. It was almost dinnertime.

***LATER THAT EVENING***

Just after dinner Carlyn and George had curled up on the couch as they often do. They watched their favorite tv-show and had a beer together. It was the holidays after all. Both of them were occasional drinkers. They'd have a glass of wine whenever they went out for dinner, had drinks with friends in the local Irish Pub a couple about once a month (George more often than Carlyn though), or very sparsely opened a beer together at home. The college days of drinking and partying (which they both had done extensively) were behind them.

After a second beer, George had built up the courage to bring up something that had bothered him for a few days now.

"Is he going to be there as well tomorrow?" he asked. Carlyn knew full well who George meant by 'him'. George had more than once been going on about how Sven, Carlyn's coworker, had been hitting on her in George's presence whenever he had the chance. Carlyn disagreed strongly. Sven had just always been a friendly guy, a little flirty maybe. But nothing unseemly in the slightest.

"Yes of course he is. But just stop worrying babe, you're seeing ghosts." Carlyn replied plain and sincere. "Even if he tried hitting on me, you know I love you".

"I just don't like the guy. And I trust him even less." George said about the tall, objectively handsome coworker that had absolutely been flirting with his girlfriend. Even if she in her innocence doesn't see it, I know he is. He thought.

Carlyn knew better than to respond. George could be like this sometimes. A little insecure. It was a part of who he was and most times it was something she liked about him. It made him vulnerable and real. And even though she sometimes wished he was a little more confident, this is just the man he is and she loved him for it.

***THE EVE OF THE CHRISTMAS PARTY***

The next day Carlyn was getting ready for the Christmas party and George was waiting for her to finish up in the living room. He had bought a freezer pizza for himself, a stark contrast with the amazing food his girlfriend would be having.

The doorbell rang. George got up to open it, which he only did so when he was expecting someone. In the doorway was Lydia, Carlyn's coworker and good friend, here to pick her up.

"Hi George, is Carlyn ready?" she asked with a beautiful smile on her cherry red lipstick lips. Damn Lydia is a beauty, George thought to himself about the fit-built brunette in front of him. "Almost" he responded. "Want to come in?"

She hesitated slightly before she responded. "Okay, I'll wait here in the hallway". It was obvious she was eager to get going.

Lydia was the kind of girl that really liked to party, have drinks and dance. She was very outgoing, confident, and loved dressing up sexy to display her yoga infused body. In other words, the polar opposite of Carlyn. It's probably why the worked well together. George never really got a good estimate of what she thought about him. He knew he found her extremely attractive but that she was most definitely out of his league and he always had the feeling that she not only agreed with him on that, but that she also felt that Carlyn could do better too.

Just moments before the silence between them would become awkward, the sound of small heels clacking through the hallway arose.

"Wow you look awesome babe!" Lydia called out to Carlyn, who had just appeared in her new outfit. Especially the tight yellow pencil skirt with the stockings underneath made her look unusually sexy. "Thanks! So do you by the way" Carlyn said back as she joined us at the doorway. Lydia wore a matching (they probably arranged it so) black top. The difference was that Lydia's whole outfit was black, and a little tighter too.

Carlyn kissed George on his cheek with her uncolored lips. Her natural lips held such beauty that there was no need to put lipstick on them.

"Bye honey, have fun" he said as both the girls walked out the door he closed behind them.

***THE CHRISTMAS PARTY***

George had just finished his pizza and was sitting on the couch wondering what to do tonight. He had the place all to himself after all! After watching about half of what turned out to be a boring movie, the clock in their living room struck nine o'clock. George got bored and decided that, since he was home alone anyway, to go and watch some porn. He browsed several websites and looked up categories like "wife's best friend" or "girlfriend's best friend" and all the while fantasized about Lydia and her sexy yoga body.

Just as he was getting into it, his phone buzzed with the sound of a text message. And a big feeling of being caught crept onto him as he saw the message was from Lydia. Why is she messaging me?, he thought. Because she never really did. He opened the message and he had to read it a second time as an uneasy feeling came over him.

"Hi George, Sven is intensely flirting with Carlyn again! Thought you should know. He's looking his damn finest by the way!" the message read, accompanied by a 'tongue out laughing and winking' emoji that annoyed the hell out of George. Immediately after another message appeared on screen. It was a photo taken by Lydia, who must have been on the opposite side of the table from Carlyn. The photo depicted Carlyn in deep conversation with Sven, who was sitting next to her. Of course he was, George thought.

Lydia wasn't wrong about Sven though. He looked great in a suit and black tie. With his wavy surfer-look black hair combed backwards he towered over George's girlfriend. Sven was at least 6'3'' and very athletic. Many people would dwarf in his presence but Carlyn, petite as she is, did so even more.

God damn I knew it, George thought while he also knew he could do nothing about it. He just knew he was right about the guy all along. But at least Carlyn had assured him she wasn't interested in the slightest anyway, and that she loved him. And anyhow, by the looks of it Lydia was more than ready to pounce on the opportunity to be conquered by Sven. So probably they'd hook up by the end of the night and Carlyn would be back home telling George about it.

So George decided to put his feeling of unease to rest. The porn wasn't doing it for him anymore, so he turned back to the TV.

A little over two hours later (it was now almost 11.30 PM and George was half asleep on the couch) his phone lit up again. Carlyn and her colleagues have probably left the dinner table behind by now and moved on to the lounge area with the DJ for a night of partying and drinking.

George looked at his phone to see if it was Carlyn who had messaged him, or maybe Lydia again. But to his surprise it was neither of them. The message on his screen was sent by Sven. George had never before received a message from the guy. They had only exchanged phone numbers because one day when he had to cover for Carlyn's shift, her phone had died and he needed a way to reach her.

George curiously opened the message and once again he had to read it multiple times before he comprehended it all. But when he did his heart sank.

"Hey dude, your girl's lips taste like peaches. I'll give her something more to taste in a minute. Btw: don't try calling her. She left her purse in the dining room and she asked me to hold her phone for her. She had no pockets in that sexy tight dress of her. Don't worry, I'll take good care of her for you". George must've read it a dozen times. If he didn't know before if he was the type of guy to fight, freeze or flight, he now knew he was the type to freeze.

And as if he hadn't just fully read the whole message over and over again he decided to immediately call her anyway. The phone rang once, twice, thrice, no answer until it went to voicemail. Stubborn as he was, directly after he called again and once more it went to voicemail. He felt scared. He knew Carlyn wouldn't just cheat on him. Sven must've tricked her. Or got her real drunk, she wasn't a frequent drinker so she wasn't good at holding her liquor.

Third time must be a charm George subconsciously thought as he called her a third time. This time however, after it rang about four of five times, it seemed as if she picked up the phone. Thank God, he thought.

But he didn't hear her answer her phone, nor did he get a response when he called out her name. Almost ready to hang up and try again he heard something. A short soft moan, probably female. And then a recognizable and repetitive parting and joining of lips, paired with the sound of saliva being exchanged. A soft moan again, definitely female this time.

"Hmmm, your lips are so soft and tasty" George heard a male voice say. He recognized the male voice as Sven's and although he still held out hope, deep in his heart he knew the soft female moans were Carlyn's. He knew them all too well. Just as he was about to call out her name again, louder this time, the connection was cut off. Another attempt at calling her failed.

In a moment of fear, rage, sadness or all of the above, George rushed out the front door and got on his bike towards the restaurant where Carlyn worked. He had no idea if he would even get in (they were officially closed for the day because of the private party) or where to look for her (the place was huge and had many different lounges, dinner rooms and reception halls).

About fifteen minutes later George arrived at the place and managed to get in. A backdoor was open, probably so smokers could have a cigarette outside. He looked for Carlyn everywhere without any success. After a little while he ran into someone he recognized. It was Lydia.

"Have you seen Carlyn?" he promptly asked the brunette.

"George, what are you doing here?" the look in her eye gave away she was startled by him being here. "And no, I don't know where she is." She added.

"Please Lydia, I need to find her. If you know where she is, please tell me" George almost begged. The brunette had a confusing mix of pity and joy in her eyes.

"It's probably best if you go home George. The party is staff-only anyway. She'll be home later, don't worry." It was obvious Lydia was hiding something, protecting her friend. Or George himself maybe. Or both? George wasn't sure.

"I've got to find her." Knowing he wouldn't get much else out of Lydia he moved on. As he moved his way through backrooms, the boss' office and the kitchen he eventually halted near the staff dressing rooms. The door of the men's dressing room was slightly ajar and he heard a familiar giggle that made him stop. Not eager to rush in as a headless chicken he gently opened the door a little further, just enough to peek inside. Just to check who was there without needlessly disturbing them. The scene he was confronted with made him freeze on the spot again, made his heart sink again and once more he was unable to move in the slightest.

Inside the men's locker room he saw Sven sitting on a bench. In front of the tall muscular guy, George saw his girlfriend, kneeling. By the sound of slurping, gentle moaning and the occasional pop it was evident what they were doing. Carlyn was sucking his cock and George was just standing there watching it, unable to move. From the look on her face it was obvious that she was enjoying it. And then, when another pop and slurp announced she was taking his cock out of her mouth he noticed it. Sven's cock was huge. Carlyn was jerking him and looking Sven lustfully in the eye.

Sven's penis was almost double of what George had for himself. Not to mention the girth and the pulsating veins. This guy had a monster cock and his girlfriend was devouring it. Amidst all the anger and sadness, the conflicting feeling of arousal entered George's mind.

"Does it taste good little one?" he heard George ask. Carlyn responded and from the way she said it, it was obvious she had a lot to drink. "Hmmm yes baby, so good" and she took his large cock back in her mouth.

"Tell me, am I bigger than George?" Sven mockingly asked. Carlyn stopped sucking him to reply. "Hmmm yes, A LOT bigger, hihi" she giggled. "And you taste so much better too" she added herself, Sven didn't even have to ask this time. Then, while holding his shaft in her right hand, she moved her face downwards to his large balls and gave them a gentle kiss. And another. And another. As if Carlyn was tenderly making out with Sven's balls. Eventually she stuck out her tongue and licked them like she would an ice cream, she moved her tongue slowly but surely up his shaft, looking Sven straight in the eye. When her tongue reached the mushroom shaped top of his penis, she opened her mouth wide and swallowed his large cock once more and returned to sucking him off.

George had never seen her like this. He was shocked, sad and also still somewhat aroused. And more important, he was still standing there. Still. As if frozen in time. Carlyn had never given him a blowjob. The few times he had tried suggesting it, she had told him that it just didn't appeal to her in the slightest. That the thought of it grossed her out a little. And now there she was, her tiny physique kneeled in front of this tall athletic colleague of her, eagerly sucking his cock.

All the while, Sven was stroking through her hair and using his left hand to guide her head while she was sucking him off. Most of the time he had his eyes closed, enjoying the movements of Carlyn's tongue on his cock.

And even though George was still frozen and hadn't made a sound, soon after Sven's eyes opened, he glanced over towards the door. In a split-second George and Sven's eyes met and even though it would seem impossible, George froze even more than he already had. Sven obviously noticed that George wasn't moving even a bit. Without alerting Carlyn, who was still busy slurping on Sven's large cock, he did nothing more than smirk at George, then moving back his attention to using his left arm to press George's girlfriend's mouth even further on his cock. She gagged a little and then went back to sucking.

Feeling superior about himself, Sven started to push things even further.

"Tell me how bad you wanted this babe" he asked Carlyn. She opened her eyes, looked up at him and took his cock out of her salivating mouth. "Hmmm, I wanted you from the day I met you. You're SO my type" she said. She started licking his balls again while jerking him.

George felt like crying, but also got an erection from hearing her say these words.

"I mean, you're so strong and masculine" she continued.

"More masculine than your boyfriend" Sven asked knowing all too well George was able to hear all of it.

Carlyn chuckled a little. "Ha, yes. By a lot babe". Even though it hurt George hearing Carlyn talk about him so disrespectful, he also felt like she was somewhat speaking truth. Even if he snapped out of his frozen state and was able to rush in to reclaim his girlfriend from this asshole, he knew it would end in failure. If both guys would end up fighting, Sven would smack George to the ground without any trouble at all. The big difference between working out each day versus almost never.

Boldened by Carlyn's eagerness and George's indecisiveness, Sven made his move for the big prize. "Stand up little one" through combination of his tone of voice and choice of derogatory words Carlyn followed instruction as if it was in her nature to obey him. "Let me give you what you've been craving" he added as he slowly started to pull the zipper on the backside of Carlyn's tight yellow pencil skirt. Using his other hand to stroke her hips and (thanks to the skirt) perfectly shaped ass. Once he was done with the zipper he pulled down not only her skirt but in one swift move pealed down her stockings as well, revealing her simple but classy black lace panties. Sven placed both his hands on her ass and pulled her closer towards him. Carlyn looked at him firm as she bit her lips and released a soft moan. He kissed her mons pubis through the lace panties and she moaned once more.

12