The Start of a Slutwife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's take these off" he said and without waiting for permission and without needing one he started to stroll down her panties. Carlyn simultaneously removed her top to expose the bra matching her panties. Almost completely naked she was standing there in front of Sven, unbeknownst of her boyfriend's presence. She didn't speak and the only sound she made were the occasional soft moans in response to Sven's touch or caress. She leaned into him and they kissed deeply and passionately.

George's own penis twitched at this kiss. The betrayal, the sweetness of it all, it aroused him. As Carlyn was kissing Sven, she used one of her hands to keep stroking his big penis. "Come sit on me baby girl" Sven said while he took a quick glance towards the door. Carlyn moved into position and George both got sick to his stomach and a rock-hard erection at the same time. He knows Carlyn is on the pill but the fact that she was willing to fuck him without any protection felt like an even bigger insult to him than the fact that she wanted to fuck Sven at all.

Carlyn moved onto his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, their faces an inch from each other. Slowly but surely and with her eyes closed she lowered herself and her pussy over his gigantic cock, releasing a soft moan every inch of the way. Once Sven's cock was completely inside Carlyn's wet pussy she opened her eyes, leaned in and kissed him passionate. While they were kissing and Carlyn's was rhythmically bouncing up and down Sven's cock, he undid her bra, releasing her small but firm breasts from its cage. Sven started sucking on her nipples and the noises that came out of Carlyn were sounds George had never heard before. Her eyes were closed again and while she was bouncing up and down his cock, and he was sucking on her tits, she seemed as in some sort of trance. Twice during their love making, George noticed an increase in movement in Carlyn's body. Uncontrollable convulsions and heavy breathing. He knew Sven had made her cum, twice. Something George had never managed through intercourse.

After what had seemed to George like eternity, but was more likely about twenty minutes, the bouncing and fucking got more intense.

"I'm going to cum soon" Sven warned. Indicating that it might be best if he didn't cum inside her. Carlyn got a naughty look in her eyes, did a couple more of those deep and hard bounces on his cock and then released Sven's cock from her tight pussy. Without him saying or asking anything, she got on her knees and started to suck on his cock aggressively. The sounds of her mouth's saliva mixing with Sven's precum and her own pussy juices made very sloppy sounds. As they were building to Sven's zenith he took one more quick look towards George, who was both hating and loving every second of it.

"I'm gonna feed you my huge load you little slut" he said as he held Carlyn's face and mouth fimly in place around his cock with his large hands. The moment he uttered those words and called her a slut, Carlyn increased her tempo. "AARGH" he shouted as he unloaded all his cum in Carlyn's mouth. From where George was standing it was clear that Carlyn was swallowing a lot, trying to keep up with what must be a gigantic load of cum. When Sven was finished Carlyn removed her mouth from his cock. "AAHH" she said as she opened her mouth and showed Sven it was empty. "Yummy babe that was so tasty" George couldn't believe what he heard his girlfriend say.

"You were so good little one. Nice and tight" Sven said. "But we probably must be getting back to the party soon, or people will notice we're gone". He added.

Slowly thawing from his frostbite, George realized that if he didn't act soon, Carlyn would notice him. Maybe Sven purposely said this to warn George. He could move again, he felt like running and he would. But not before taking a final look back in the room. "Yeah you're probably right" Carlyn agreed with Sven, giving his limp but still huge cock a couple of sweet kisses before getting up.

Now George was moving through one of the dark corridors of the restaurant complex. He didn't know exactly what the fastest way back to his bike was but he did know that he preferred the longer way if that meant not being seen by anybody. He raced back home and less than 20 minutes later he was lying in their bed, mulling about what had happened.

***THE AFTERMATH***

George hadn't been able to fall asleep after what happened. Carlyn had phoned him back once or twice an hour later. Probably when she got her phone back and noticed the missed calls. He hadn't responded, he wanted to feign being asleep. Which was credible since it was the middle of the night.

At 3.30 AM he heard the front door open, the clacking of Carlyn's heels in the hallway. He heard her moving up the stairs, changing into her pajamas and crawling into bed next to him. He continued pretending to be asleep. She kissed him on his cheek. "I love you babe" he heard her say.

About a week later Carlyn sort of came clean. She felt guilty about cheating on George and during an unrelated fight she had told him what had happened. Or at least, she had told him she kissed with Sven. Not a single word she said about anything else happening, and she even swore that it was just a drunken kiss and nothing more. That it had meant nothing.

George, even though he knew she was lying, or at least ommissing an important piece, told her he forgave her. Told her he loved her and he didn't want to lose her. Even though she felt guilty, Carlyn accepted that she was forgiven and they wouldn't speak about what happened for a long while.

They could not yet fathom how much impact this occurrence would eventually have on the rest of their lives together.....

[TO BE CONTINUED...]

12