All Comments on 'The Start of Something Good'

by Gottaring

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

Just............WOW!

-Urzorally ;)

RainWhenIDieRainWhenIDieover 11 years ago
Damn....

That was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!! Wow ...must see more writing from you....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
very nice start.

You captured it nicely. Cant wait to see where it goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

You have the interest to write and frankly speaking I rated a 2 star not to discourage you, but to convey that there is a lot of room to improve. If you feel offended, please ignore this comment - else consider this as an encouragement.

Based on what I read you were trying to narrate a story of someone you met, I got the theme from the title and some parts of the writing. What I was confused about is, you were wandering around in multiple locations and lost my focus. Hope this helps.

Looking to read more from you.

vpat35vpat35over 11 years ago
Devotee

I came over here from your blog just to read your stories. You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How I'm hoping it will be

An old friend found me on FaceBook and admitted to me he could have saved us both a marriage if he'd only spoken up back in our twenties. Now we are in our forties and both on marriage number two which are winding down. Tonight he said he missed me by message. I admitted that I am preoccupied with how his lips will feel. Soon we will meet, in private. No more running into each other as old grade school chums in the bar at the country club. This time, it will be he and I. Alone. In his office where he is president of his company. And bottle of wine. Thanks for the tip on what to wear. I am wet with excitement.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous