The Start of Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it was, and as we rubbed and let our thighs mingle together. While still kissing passionately, my lust for her only grew greater to the point where I couldn't stop myself when I rolled on top of her.

Fuck, I knew it was wrong, so wrong to want to keep going further with this adulterous act. But once my stiff shaft nestled over Lisa's folds, I couldn't stop from gently rocking my dick over it.

"Oh... Mmm. Ah. Your cock feels so good doing that, Bobby," I heard Lisa sigh in my ear as I slipped my meat over her mound. It made me want to proceed with this sinful deed right next to my sleeping wife.

I was too far gone to stop now, and as I glided my dick patiently over her slit whispered, "I have to tell you I honestly loved how your pussy felt when my dick was inside you."

Lisa nibbled on my earlobe when she whispered back, "Then show me how much you love it. Fuck me again. Fuck me as if I was your wife."

Sliding my cock lower between her legs, I nudged it forward, spreading her folds apart. Then, when I felt my mushroom head getting swallowed up by her warm pussy, I said, "If I wasn't with Brenda, I'm sure you would be the one."

"Oh god..." Lisa sighed as I eased my entire girth deep inside her welcoming womb.

Slowly I pumped, trying not to make too much noise as I gently increased my speed. Lisa's legs and arms wrapped around my body.

"Yesss. Oh, yes... Just like that. Fuck, your cock feels so good inside me again," Lisa sighed.

Heaving a little harder, I groaned, "You like it, honey? How my dick fills your entire pussy?"

"Oh yes. Please keep going. Fuck me just like that. Tell me how much you love doing this with me."

Grunting and huffing, I plowed into her harder and croaked, "Oh fuck! I do. I really do love it. I love how your pussy wraps around my dick."

I could feel her legs grasping at my sides as her pussy clutched at my cock. As I went even faster, I demanded, "Come for me, Lisa. I want to feel you come on my dick again."

"Oh, Bobby! You're making me want to only have your cock inside me!"

"What about your boyfriend?" I croaked.

"Your dick is so much better. It's like it was made for my pussy. Please, Bobby, go deeper! Go deeper! I need to feel more of you inside me!"

Quickly I got on my knees. I lifted her ass off the bed and rammed my throbbing meat stick as deep as it could go. She wailed loudly, "Fuck, yes! Oh god... That's it! You're hitting it! My god, you're hitting it! I'm coming! I'm coming!"

Heaving and thrusting, I exploded and almost fell on top of her when I came so hard. Just then, I noticed my wife start to stir next to us.

Slowing my pace while making light grunts and whimpers, we both rode out our orgasms. Once finished, I leaned over and kissed her hard once more before easing myself back down between both of them.

Only as Lisa panted, she gently got out of bed. I asked, "You're leaving?"

"Yeah," Lisa replied while her breath still raced. "I got a lot of things to do today."

"What about Brian?" I said.

"I guess let his drunk ass sleep. I'll just call for a ride." "You don't have to do that. I can give you a ride."

"No. It's fine. Besides, I'm sure your wife is going to want you to be next to her when she wakes up. I know I would."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

Lisa then quickly started to dress and, while doing so, said, "I had a great time, and please tell your wife I hope we can get to do this again real soon."

"I will," I said with a smile.

"Bye, lover," I heard her say just before leaving the house.

I was in my own world when Brenda startled me by asking, "So how did you like your morning fuck with her?"

"Oh! Shit, honey! I didn't know you were awake. So you heard all of that?"

"Mm-hmm, I did," Brenda cooed while grasping my dick in her hand. "And I expect you to fuck me just as hard as you did her right now."

And that we did. I can't even describe to you how passionately we both made love to one another that morning before Brian finally got his ass up.

I guess I can't blame him for being a little shocked when he found out his girlfriend had left him all alone. However, before he left, I also made it very clear that if he ever grabbed my wife's ass again or called her his bitch, he would live to regret it. He did apologize before leaving. I think he was a little hurt when my wife also said she hoped he enjoyed fucking her because it wasn't going to ever happen again.

Then she shocked me when after he left, she said, "If anything, I think you're the owner of Lisa's pussy now."

"What happened to you saying I'm already taken?"

"You are, honey. But that doesn't mean we can't share Lisa's pussy between us."

"I really love you. You know that." I said and kissed her hard before stripping naked and fucking her again on the living room sofa.

So that was the beginning of the new chapter in our relationship, one of many more new and exciting sexual experiences we would share together over the years.