The Start Pt. 03

Story Info
How my sexual adventurous began P3, first nude in public.
3.5k words
4.74
14.2k
13

Part 3 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

After my previous experience in the restaurant, I wanted to explore my fetish for exhibitionism and public nudity. However, I wasn't yet confident enough to be naked or semi-naked in public, yet the desire to 'be seen' was strong.

I was also keen to repeat the experience of mutual masturbation.

The desire to watch and feel a guy cum on me had often led to my fingers wandering in bed at night. I'd play out fantasies of being taken in public, being spied on, cum on. I'd press the heel of my palm against my clit and insert a finger between the lips of my pussy, biting my lip to stifle cries of pleasure as I stroke it in and out. Then pinch each nipple in turn while moving my hips, humping against my own hand until I was left soaked, shaking and breathless.

After the confidence my aunt had given me, I needed another adventure. She was away on business which made the house quiet but gave me time to think about the things we'd discussed, so each day when I got home from college, I'd shower and dress for my run.

The shower had been pleasant, and I'd had to resist the urge to play a little as the last few days I'd been hornier than ever.

I seemed to continually think about what had happened with the guy in the bar, the adventure with the neighbour, and the possibilities my new 'sexier' wardrobe might bring.

I'd also promised my aunt that I would explore my desire to 'be seen,' the exhibitionist side I'd been nervous about exploring.

A naughty thought came to me, and after some deliberation, I discarded my usual sportswear. Then taking a few moments to work up the courage, I eventually placed my sports bra and panties back in the drawer.

Searching through my closet, I chose an old rugby style top made of stretchy fabric that hugs, cut showing just a little midriff, open enough at the neck to show a little cleavage.

My breasts are not over large but perky, full with sensitive nipples that seem to poke outwards at the slightest sensation.

Pleased with my choice, I then picked out an older pair of shorts that I knew were a little on the snug side, not worn since school day athletics. High cut, I noticed that they now exposed the bottom of my cheeks in the mirror, which pleased me. I'm slim, have a curve to my hips and, according to my aunt, a peachy bum.

Taking a moment, I turned to examine myself in the mirror.

The top was tight enough to perfectly frame my breasts, with an unmistakable bump where my nipples stood to attention.

The shorts framed my bottom, and with no panties, no outline, just a smoothness detailing the exact contours of my butt. The high cut leg exposed a generous amount of thigh and a generous hint of buttock.

To the front, the shorts were pretty much moulded to my crotch, the shape of my mons clearly defined. I suspected the moment I started jogging, there was a danger of them ridding up, bringing a hint of 'camel toe.'

It wasn't being naked but close enough to semi-naked that it would be a thrill.

Leaving the house quickly, I cut through the alleyway behind our property before I could change my mind. One saving grace was living near enough to the park that I didn't have to navigate much of the streets. I mainly jogged when it was quiet at dawn or early evening, it being a safe enough place to do so.

Deciding not to wear a bra soon meant my nipples showed, hard against the thin fabric as it brushed over them.

The sensation already causing slight dampness between my legs.

Halfway around the park, I needed to pee. That time of day, in the lull between people travelling from work and taking an evening stroll, I was confident that it would be safe to duck behind a tree, away from the path.

Looking around, I couldn't see anyone. I genuinely had to pee, but it suddenly occurred to me it was a chance to be a little naughty if I was brave enough.

My options were to just pull down my shorts sufficient to relieve myself.

Or I could take a chance, pull them right down to my ankles and step out of them, leaving me naked from the waist down while I relieved myself.

I chose option two.

With one last glance around, I slipped off my shorts and hooked them on a branch, then stood for a moment, butterflies of nervousness tickling my belly.

My neatly trimmed pussy was exposed in a very public place for the first time. I touched a finger to myself and let out a slight shudder; this was the most daring thing I'd done.

The feeling was naughty, exhilarating and I was more than a little proud that I'd had the nerve, even if I was still a little scared.

How I wished I could complete my run like this.

Desperation soon got the better of me, so squatting, I began to pee.

Cleaning myself with a wet wipe and tissue, I reached to retrieve my shorts and froze in shock.

There was a man, older than me, holding a leash, just staring at my pussy. I blushed, but heart-pounding didn't turn away. Instead, I casually reached out for my shorts, just holding them at my side for a few seconds more, letting him take a good long look before slowly pulling them on.

For a moment, he showed no signs of leaving, then just smiled, said. 'nice' and carried on with his walk, calling to a dog sniffing about nearby.

I stood on shaky legs, my breath quick. The encounter had been brief, slightly embarrassing because the man had watched me pee, but also tense and exciting.

Binning my tissues, I resumed my run, more than a little flushed and not through exercise; the appreciative look in the stranger's eye and smile had been a real turn on

Further on, I noticed a group of men milling about one of the benches, chatting loudly and drinking coffee. I guessed from the suites they were office workers, finishing late.

Still excited from my little encounter, I suddenly had a deep desire to slowly jog up to them wearing nothing but my trainers.

I imagined letting them get an eyeful of tits and pussy.

Then, with my bottom and breasts jiggling with a sudden burst of speed, sprinting out of their reach. Glancing over my shoulder to catch the lustful look in their eye as they look at my disappearing ass.

At that time, I wasn't anywhere near brave enough to act out the fantasy, which was a shame.

Instead, I stopped at the bench facing them and moved into a low squat, stretching one leg to the side before stretching the other in turn.

Closing my eyes, I imagined doing it naked, showing off. My legs open to the men as I move from one position to another, giving them and anyone going by a good view of my pussy.

I was stretching, lost in the fantasy for a good twenty seconds before I noticed the talking had almost stopped.

With a smile, I realised they had probably been looking down the open neck of my top. No doubt my nipples, which were hard and barely concealed, had also got their attention.

Pretending not to notice, I turned my back, moved my legs apart to a wide stance, and bent over, touching the ground. As I glanced back between my legs, I could see the appreciative reaction from the men as I dipped my hips and pushed my ass towards them.

I could only imagine their view, with my shorts being so clingy.

The shape of my pussy must have been close to being on display, it was damp from my fantasising, and I wondered if I sat at their bench, would I leave a wet patch?

None of the men made eye contact as I turned to face them.

They were definitely more interested in staring at my barely concealed charms. The nipples poked out through my top, clearly outlined and shorts that were now damp and moulded to my pussy.

It was usually the idea of being caught naked that excited me, but I found being stared at like this to be just as thrilling.

The chatter started as soon as I began jogging again and wondered if they said things about me.

There was a smile on my face all the way back home as I wondered if the man who had seen me pee and the office guys would be masturbating later, thinking about what they could have done do to me.

My pussy was wet at the thought.

My imagination was running riot as I fantasised about the office guys surrounding me, cumming on me as I lay naked, fingering myself on the grass. Or the dog walker, pulling his cock out as he watched me pee, then cumming on my nude ass, as I leant against the tree, just out of sight of the footpath. I couldn't wait to work out my frustrations in the shower.

Hot from my run and feeling very horny, I saw the neighbour's son near the gate of my aunt's property.

'If you wait a few moments, I will be taking a shower, so if you keep looking up there.' I said, gesturing to the window, 'you'll catch me walking around naked.'

He went bright red. 'I wasn't...'

Before he could go any further, I interrupted.

'I don't care, I like it. You can look all you want.'

Feeling very turned on from the park, the thought he was trying to spy again sent a thrill through me as I walked towards him.

'I haven't seen you perving since I visited you. Did I scare you off?'

He still looked embarrassed.

'No, your aunt said she knew everything because she'd seen you on CCTV and that I'd better behave around you.'

'Really?' I was shocked as auntie hadn't said anything.

'What else did she say?'

He looked slightly annoyed. 'Nothing, she just laughed and walked off.'

I made a mental note to ring aunty later and said.

'Well, if she hasn't frightened you off, I'm up for some fun again.'

Before he could answer, I reached out and began to rub him through his jeans, making him jump.

'Same rules as last time though, you only do as I say, touch what I say, Ok?'

He nodded yes, and before he could speak, I was undoing the fly and popping the button of his jeans. He started a little as I reached over into the waistband of his boxers and pulled out his dick. It was already semi-erect as I began to gently rub my fingers up and down it.

He tried to grab my hand.

'Wait, we can't do things here,' he said.

'Why not?' I whispered.

'It's exciting.

Only you and I ever seem to come out this way, so relax, unless you'd rather not do anything,' I said teasingly.

He looked around then nodded,

He enjoyed what I was doing, so I knew there was no way he would pass this up, and even if we did have an audience, lust would overcome common sense.

Not sure if it was confidence from what happened at the park or if it was that I was already so turned on, but there was no thought in what came next, and I surprised myself as I edged closer and whispered.

'Keep your eyes closed, and don't move.'

Adding, 'or I stop.'

Shifting into a new position, my bare legs pressed to the rough material of his jeans as I moved his penis between my legs.

Then began to work against it, moving my hips, the thin damp material of my shorts clinging to my pussy, pretty much the same way it had to my panties the first time we'd 'played.'

Doing it outside, in the alley between our houses, with a chance of being caught, was absolutely breathtaking, though.

Moving him against the fence, I turned and pressed my ass into his cock, the jeans around his knees meaning he had limited movement, and I had control.

And I liked that.

Tingles running up and down my skin, I placed a hand over his. Entwined our fingers and guided his hand over my thigh, between my legs, inching closer and closer to my pussy, drenched in anticipation.

Still controlling his hand, I used his fingers to gently rub my pussy through my shorts. He flexed them as they brushed against me, seeking to explore, but I moved his hand away and said.

'Let me.'

He got the message and relaxed his hand.

I guided his other hand to my breasts and pressed tight to the erection nestled against my buttocks, same as the guy in the restroom.

His cock made a damp patch on my shorts as I moved against him.

Now that I'd established control, I increased pressure with my fingers, and he gasped as I used his index finger to trace my lips.

My pussy was soaked, and I needed to cum.

With my free hand, I eased my shorts down a little, just over my hip bone, and at the same time pushing our entwined hands inside of the waistband. I thought my heart would pound out of my chest, this was the first time any fingers, but my own had touched me like this.

He went to say something, but I warned him to be quiet, or it would be over, I did'nt want a chat.

Grabbing his other hand, I pushed it under my top.

He got the message and began massaging my left breast, his movement limited under the confining fabric.

Our entwined hands were just inside my shorts.

Slowly I pushed his fingers between my legs, touching them to my pussy.

With my index finger over his, I increased pressure on it until the tip eased between my folds.

Then I rubbed his finger gently back and forth, all the time controlling how he was touching me.

His cock twitched against me, oozing more wetness as he squeezed my breast really hard, clumsily groping at it. I realised that this must be his first time touching a girl intimately, apart from our previous encounter where he'd felt my breasts over my bra.

His movements were limited, and again I startled him by lifting my top over his hand, exposing my breasts to give him more freedom.

He rolled a nipple between his fingers and alternated between, squeezing each breast in turn and playing with the nipples.

Taking the opportunity to explore, his clumsiness somehow made it more exciting.

That and baring my breasts in a public place.

Working his fingers over me was nice, but I needed more.

His cock jerked against me, and he gasped a little as I dragged fingers through my silky, wet folds. Gently I increased pressure, pushing both our fingers into my pussy. Not going in very far, briefly fucking them back and forth. Dragging them back through the slick lips to my clit, feeling my orgasm starting to build as I pressed our fingertips there, making small circles over the sensitive nub.

He pinched and caressed my nipples as he heard me moaning, my back arched, pushing my ass back hard into his cock.

With shaking legs, my orgasm hit and I gripped his hand tighter, pressing it hard to my pussy.

My body shook as delicious feelings spread through me, our fingers pressed hard on my clit until my breathing returned to normal.

I pulled away once my legs were steady, adjusting my top and shorts.

Turning to face him, I simply said.

'Your turn.'

His penis was rock hard, and I thought he was going to shoot his load as I took it in my hand and positioned myself closer to him.

Looking him straight in the eye, I tugged my shorts down a bit, took the head of his cock and rubbed it against my still sensitive clit, making a muscle in my thigh twitch.

He put his hands back on my tits, over the top, rubbing the nipples.

'I'm playing. We are not fucking at any point. You ok with that?'

He nodded a breathless 'yes' as I squeezed and manipulated him, but then I think he'd have agreed to anything at that point.

Shuffling my legs apart, I rubbed him up against my pussy, the very tip just gently brushing against me, the goo oozing from his penis coating me. Soon I could feel a second orgasm building.

But I could feel he was close too.

Letting go of him for just a moment, his obvious disappointment turned to a breathy 'wow' followed by a panicked look up and down the ally as I pulled off my top.

Kneeling, I gripped his cock, stroking my fingers over the shaft, from the tip to the base.

Putting my hand down my shorts, I slid my fingers along the length of my pussy. To my clit and back again, dipping inside, even my thighs were slick with my juices.

Leaning close, I quickly licked out my tongue, touching it to his shaft, tasting pre-cum. I was curious about what it was like, having tasted my own fingers after masturbating.

I now wondered what cum would taste like as he started groaning and pushing back into my hand with his hips. I knew he was close and would be done in moments; not wanting him to cum first, I got straight to work on my clit.

His shaft was coated as more and more of the clear liquid spilt out of the swollen head. It dribbled over my fingers.

Swapping hands, I thrilled as I realised that our juices were mixed on the fingers I was using between my legs.

Our breathing got heavier as we both approach orgasm.

His cock swelled even bigger in my hand as he got closer to shooting his load. half-naked me over the back gate body started shaking as he suddenly let out a grunt of, 'sorry.'

I sat back on my heels just in time and angled his cock just right for globs of spunk to start landing on my breasts. The first shot of warm sperm ran between my fingers and all over my hand.

He tried to apologise and pull away, looking shocked, but I shook my head and almost shouted, 'no, this is what I wanted, cum on my tits.' caught up in my own needs.

He needed no further encouragement and just let things happen.

His whole body tense as strand after silvery strand landed on my chest until both breasts were glistening.

I thought it would never stop as cum ran down, between my breasts, over my belly, down my shorts to the neatly trimmed patch of pubic hair where my fingers still played over my clit.

My pussy contracted and spasmed as I plunged two fingers into myself, aware that they were covered in his mess.

Even though I was shaking in the throes of my own orgasm, I still kept a tight grip on him, milking his cock until it started to soften, and he was pleading for me to stop.

Getting to my feet, I wiped cum from my hand with my top and looked down to see a generous coating on my breasts and belly.

My neighbour pulled up his jeans and boxers, his eyes never leaving my naked breasts.

However, he looked worried when he realised I was staring at the mess he'd made. Then relaxed as I smiled and said. 'seems I don't need to ask if you enjoyed that; I'm wearing the evidence.'

' Sorry about doing that.' he said, embarrassed.

'But that was incredible. I've never done that before.'

I gestured to my chest.

'That's what I like, to see and feel someone cum.'

He either missed or ignored the 'someone.'

'Listen, I don't want a boyfriend, but sometimes I get urges to do things. If you're up for it and understand I'm just interested in a little mutual masturbation, we could do this again.'

He looked around, 'doing things in public, like here?' He said

'Sometimes, can't say for certain. It's something I like.' I shrugged. 'But now, I'm going for a shower.'

Then with a mischievous grin added. 'Well showering and probably explaining to my aunt the CCTV of me walking half naked through the backgate.'

Then with a thought for what I'd not been brave enough to do in the park, I slipped off my shorts and said.

'Or naked.'

I stood for a moment, feet slightly apart, letting him look at me as I had the barman and the dog walker.

And before he could respond opened the back gate, sure that he would be watching my ass as I walked away, as I'd imagined those office guys doing.

The day had been exciting, and I wondered where my newfound confidence would lead and what fun I would have with my masturbation buddy.

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers