The Start Pt. 04

Story Info
How my sexual adventurous began, part 4, confidence.
3.3k words
4.82
10.4k
13

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers

After my exhibitionist park and alley adventures I was feeling a lot more confident, I started to be daring in what I wore and was pleased with the attention I was getting.

My aunt was right that a little peek is just as exciting as being spyed on naked, and that confidence can lead to fun, as I was to find out.

As soon as I entered the building, I could feel him watching me keeping step as I walked across the library.

I was dressed in a simple black mid-thigh flared skirt, short boots, and I was wearing a thong for the first time.

It felt deliciously naughty, and I liked the way my skirt felt as it brushed against my bare cheeks, easy to imagine I was naked down there.

The only attention-grabbing thing was my jumper.

Form-fitting of a light peachy colour, nothing remarkable unless you noticed the dark of my nipples showing against the light material, or a peek of a nipple as it briefly poked through the loose-knit as my braless breasts swayed with the rhythm of my step.

My insides felt warm, and the risk was getting to me, as I could feel the slickness between my pussy lips.

It was such a thrill knowing people were looking at me, and I was getting so turned on.

Especially the guy who'd been looking at me, he wore trousers, shirt and tie, all of a designer cut, was clean-shaven, lean and looked to be around mid to late thirties.

Which made him at least 15 years older than myself, but there was something about the way he moved, feline confidence, watchful, curious, not the staring I'd experienced so far.

It was my first time in public dressed daring, apart from my recent run in the park, which I didn't count, seeing as there were so few people around.

I'd chosen the library because it was big and sprawling, with plenty of places to hide away if I started to feel self-conscious. I'd even packed a bra in my bag just in case.

My mind was racing as I saw the watchful but not intimidating guy for the second time.

Was he wondering if I was without panties too, did he find me a turn on, and if so, would he be masturbating while thinking about me later?

I was not ready to leave the library. I still needed other books for my assignment. The library in my town is large and sprawling, it being an older building, so finding everything I needed took time.

Maybe ten people were in the library, most on the computers or waiting to use one, so apart from my thirty-something admirer and a couple of older men, who'd had smiled appreciatively as I passed, not many had noticed my 'show.'

Finding a quiet place to sit and browse the books I'd picked up so far, I saw my mystery guy sitting on the opposite side of the room at a desk.

I don't know where it came from, but I suddenly wanted to tease him with a bit more than a nipple peek.

My seat was off to the side of rows of shelving but still in plain view of the desk. I made the pretence of reading while watching him.

Although he was openly looking across at me, not bothering to pretend to read the book in his hand.

I was aware of the hardness of my nipples, a tingling feeling spreading to my stomach like a nervous flutter as I crossed my legs, allowing my skirt to slide up my thighs.

He watched intently, and I wondered if he was trying to see my panties.

Although my skirt showed a great deal of thigh, there was no chance of him getting a glimpse of my thong.

Yet

Shifting position, I let my skirt ride higher as I turned the page of my book, keeping up the pretence of innocently reading.

Slowly uncrossing my legs, I wiggled as if trying to get more comfortable in the large leather chesterfield, which caused my skirt to ride up, right under my bottom.

Then in slow motion, I re-crossed my legs, watching him over the top of my book.

His eyes moved down my body, and I wondered, did he see anything, could he see anything? and smiled at the thought; the warm tingle in my stomach spreading lower, making my pussy wet.

So far, I had walked about naked in the safety of my bedroom, knowing the neighbour's son was watching. I had been stared at by a dog walker when I'd nipped behind a tree to relieve myself while jogging, which was a pleasant accident. I kind of flashed my boobs at a group of men in the same park.

But I have never done anything like this before. It felt so naughty but so right.

My sexiest fantasies were in being seen, allowing glimpses of my nakedness, being an exhibitionist.

Thinking about it had made me even wetter; was I wet enough that he'd notice a damp spot in my panties, I wondered?

Glancing at my stranger, I could tell by how his expression changed that he'd seen my panties, or at least a lot of my inner thighs. The way he was looking at me had become much more concentrated. Taking a breath, I uncrossed my legs, stretching one out, my skirt still bunched up and buried my face in my book.

When I looked up while turning a page, I was shocked to see he had started to walk in my direction, surprised as he took a seat on the arm of the chair.

Stomach fluttering, I lowered my book and smiled, 'can I help you.'

He smiled back, leant in and said, 'Do you taste as good as you look, little tease?'

'Excuse me?' I stammered, taken by surprise.

He leaned even closer and spoke softly, his breath tickling my ear, his aftershave subtle, expensive.

'I saw you when you came in, the way you dressed, saw what you did, know what you are doing and just wondered if you taste as good as you look?'

I closed my book and put it in my lap, tilting my head in what I hoped was an annoyed manner I said.

'That kind of question could get you in trouble.'

He shrugged. 'I believe in being forward; life's too short, besides,' he grinned, 'you seem the kind of lady who takes chances.'

'Really?' I said, 'what gives you that impression?'

'So you weren't intentionally showing me your panties then?'

He smiled again, 'If that's the kind of thing you like,' he leant closer, 'and that is all, then that's fine, but my original question still stands.'

I smiled and answered huskily, 'I think my fingers taste fine, when I'm playing, but wouldn't know what anyone else thinks.'

Paused, then added.

'Because no one has ever 'tasted' me.'

You've never done anything like...?'

'Never had the offer of being, 'tasted' before.' I finished.

He sat back, 'so apart from a little flashing,' he glanced over my legs, 'what have you done.'

I shifted in my seat, turning to face him.

'Well, not discussing my sex life with a stranger in public for one.' I said, seemingly annoyed.

He held up his hands, 'sorry if I misread the situation, he said, starting to back away.

'Apart from a little exhibitionism, mutual masturbation, and a little 'self-help', nothing really.' I said quickly.

He stopped, 'really, so you're a...?' he left the question hanging.

'Yes, a late starter, just gaining the confidence to explore what she likes.'

I filled in.

'And as for your 'taste' question, I wouldn't mind your opinion. you could help me find out if its something I like, as long as we only go as far as I'm willing.'

'Remember, this is a library; we need to be quiet and discreet; loud noises could alert a lot of people.'

He smiled and nodded, 'I get you, but are you serious?'

'Serious.' I said. 'but where would we...?'

He pointed to the desk, 'how about you sit there, facing the room reading', then added, 'seeing as you're an exhibitionist.'

I caught the challenging tone in his voice, and without a word, walked over and sat where he'd indicated.

The desk was huge and solid, with ornately carved legs; he followed, glanced around, then ducked under the desk, and I felt his hands on my knees.

I was trembling, more than a little nervous, but mostly excited.

His fingers felt warm and smooth, and butterflies danced in my stomach in the realisation that a handsome stranger would be the first to touch me intimately, without my controlling the where and how.

He'd also be the first person to look at my most intimate parts, close up, and right here in the library, where anyone might discover us.

My juices were flowing at the thought, my nipples hard against my top; it felt like every part of me was excited.

'Sit forward.' he whispered.

With his guidance, I positioned myself on the edge of the chair, and as I did so, he pushed my skirt so that it was bunched right up around my waist, exposing my tiny thong.

My buttocks bare on the cold leather seat.

He spread my legs, his hands caressing them gently.

Then I felt his lips against the inside of my thighs as he started working his way up towards the damp between my legs, using little nibbling kisses.

I sat up straight, biting my lip and gripping the table edge, tummy turning in a mixture of excitement, fear and anticipation as he alternated between gentle kisses, smooth licks, then quick nibbling bites.

His lips suddenly pressed against my damp panties, and I almost jumped off the seat, letting out a loud gasp.

He jokingly said, 'Shhh, library.' then pressed his tongue against my pussy hard while pressing the ball of his thumb to my clit.

I almost slide out of the chair and might have, but for his strong hands holding my legs.

He worked his tongue against the thin material of the thong, and I hoped no one could hear my rapid, gasping breath through the library, as it sounded to myself like it was filling the whole room.

His fingers moved to the leg of my panties as he tugged them aside, exposing my pussy, touching the tip of his tongue to my bare flesh for the first time.

As delicious as it felt, I carefully lifted my hips, causing him to move his head so that I could slide my panties down my legs and completely off.

I wanted to be naked there, between my legs, open to his gaze.

As I sat, I used my fingers to spread my pussy lips, opening myself up to him, needing him to see me as no one had seen me before.

As his tongue flicked across my most intimate parts, I felt his fingers on me, gently easing my own out of the way.

His tongue flicked with quick, smooth, gentle licks at first.

Becoming slower and firmer as my hips flexed, tilting my sex towards him, thinking I'd explode as he pressed a thumb against my clit.

His tongue pushed right into me as he used it to 'fuck'

my pussy while his fingers played over my sopping lips, and I realised I was about to cum, right here in the library, where anyone walking down any of the adjacent aisles of books could see me.

It was the most excited I'd ever been.

My legs began to tremble, which seemed to urge him on.

Adding a finger to the efforts of his tongue, he pushed it deep inside me, rotating it, wiggling it back and forth, finding that special spot, causing me to push down on the desk with my palms, air hissing through my teeth.

Finger and tongue working together, his thumb never stopped moving against my clit; unconsciously, I'd started moving my hips, eyes closed as I shut out the library, aware of nothing but the extreme pleasure felt between my thighs.

My orgasm started with a warm tingling, a tremble in my thigh, then a hot shuddering flood of juices that caused my whole body to tense, ending with a gasp as I collapsed forward, my head resting in my hands.

All the time, he lapped at me, using his tongue until I was done.

As I came down, he crawled from under the desk and sat on the edge of it next to me, using what I thought was a handkerchief to dab at his lips and chin, then wipe my juice from his fingers, then noticed they were my panties.

He went to hand them to me with a grin, but I shook my head and said with a smile, 'souvenir?'

He returned the smile and popped them in a pocket.

At that point, I would have liked to go to the toilets to clean up myself but wasn't sure if my legs would hold me up.

So instead, I reached into my bag for wet wipes and tissues and did the best I could to clean myself up gently as I was still tingling, sensitive in the aftermath of orgasm.

As I smoothed my skirt down over my legs, hiding away my bare pussy all I could think about was this stranger had seen it all, seen my most intimate parts and had seen and felt me cum.

The thought turned me on so much that I felt like I needed to be fucked for the first time; the feeling was shocking as up until now, I'd been happy with just playing around.

All these thoughts had sped around in a mere heartbeat, but the stranger must have worried I was having second thoughts about what had happened, as he asked.

'Are you Ok?'

I smiled, breaking from my thoughts and answered, 'fine.'

Then added, 'so, how do I taste?'

'Devine.' he answered with a laugh, 'extremely nice.'

That could have been the end of the fun. I could have walked towards the door, but instead, I asked.

'So, how do you taste?'

He seemed a little taken back, finally sputtering out, 'never had any complaints.' With a half laughing, half, 'what's going on' puzzled tone.

'If you've tasted me, it's only fair I taste you.'

I knelt at his feet.

'Anyway, it wouldn't be nice to leave you all worked up.' I said, indicating the visible bulge in his trousers.

'You've done this before?' he asked.

I shook my head no and reached for his zip.

'Are you sure you don't have to? I was happy just...'

I cut him off by squeezing his bulge.

'I want to, and I want to right here.' I said.

He shrugged, 'Ok, I just wanted to be sure, but let me sit at the table at least.'

He sat where I had, but sideways to the desk for me to kneel between his legs.

My heart was racing. I never dreamed this was what I'd be doing when I started teasing, just a half-hour or so earlier.

Another first, but again in public, the sense of risk made my pussy dampen.

He undid his trousers and eased them and his boxers down.

As his cock sprang free, I took it in my hand and stroked the shaft.

He swallowed hard as I rubbed the pre-cum all over the head with my thumb, leaned over in his lap, and began to lick at it with little flicks of my tongue.

He tensed as I teased the head, his cock jerking in my hand. Sitting back on my heels, I stroked the shaft gently, fascinated by the angry-looking purple end and the clear goo oozing from it.

I tasted it again by running my tongue along the thickly veined shaft, then took the whole head in my mouth and sucked gently, pleased to feel him jerk in the seat.

Holding onto the base, I opened my mouth and lowered my head, feeling the slick head sliding along my tongue.

Closing my lips tight, I began to bob my head slowly.

He began to moan softly, and I felt his fingers resting lightly on my hair. I found I liked giving a blow job, and despite it being my first attempt, he was clearly enjoying it.

Idly I wondered what my virgin neighbour would think if I were to do this for him and almost giggled at the thought.

Lost in the rhythm and the nice feeling of his cock between my lips, I suddenly wondered what I'd do when he was going to cum.

Would I like it if he came in my mouth?

I decided if I didn't, I could pull away and finish him off with my hand, despite the mess.

Besides, he did have my panties to clean himself up.

Too soon, the decision was made for me.

Whirling my tongue on the head while sucking hard, I ran my hand up and down the shaft with a firm grip, really enjoying working him like this.

Suddenly he grabbed my head and pushed down, letting out a hiss as he pushed up with his hips; his cock convulsed a couple of times, and warm liquid spurted into my mouth.

There was no warning, and he didn't say anything; he just released that first spurt straight in my mouth.

Instinctively I swallowed as his cock continued to throb and pulse between my lips; I tried but couldn't keep up as more and more cum shot into my mouth, some of it dribbling between my lips and down my chin, wetting his lap, which served him right for giving me no warning.

He released his grip on my head as he slowed down, but I carried on going, able to swallow the rest of it, working my lips up and down until he stopped, then finishing off by lapping the mess from his shaft.

I sat back, letting his softening cock flop back in his lap.

He was still getting his breath but gasped.

'Are you sure you've never done that before?'

I fixed him with a stair and said, 'no, and it would have been nice to have had a choice about spitting it out.'

He smiled, which was infuriating.

'But you enjoyed it, though?'

It was even more infuriating that I had to answer, 'yes.'

'Yes, I enjoyed it, it was nice, you taste nice too.'

I shrugged as I stood and added.

'Not that I've anything to compare it to...yet.'

He laughed at that as he tucked himself away.

'Well, I must say you're a natural.'

He held out a hand and started, 'I'm n....'

I cut him off.

'No names, I'm just interested in fun; it spoils the mystery if I know who you are.'

I gestured around. 'It's the risk, the thought of being caught and the spontaneity of it that's exciting for me; it's nicer that you're just a random stranger.'

'I'm not into having boyfriends.'

He nodded, 'I understand that and you're right, it is more fun.' with a final smile, he turned to go.

Suddenly the urge to be fucked for the first time from when I was smoothing my skirt down, the stranger taking the last look at my bare pussy as I covered up, came back, strong as it had before, so I added.

'I'm here next Wednesday to return these, though.' waving my books as he walked away.

He turned, grinned. ' Nice to know.' and my pussy became a little damp,

Outside, the cool breeze felt nice on my face, so, stepping to the side of the building, I lifted my skirt, letting it cool and dry my bare pussy.

A car honked as it crawled down the small side street, and I gave the driver a little wave before turning and heading home.

This day was enjoyable, and I couldn't wait to tell my aunt of my new adventure.

julesteve
julesteve
1,503 Followers