The Start Pt. 13: Sex Again

Story Info
Sex with the neighbour after losing my virginity.
1.9k words
4.74
5.5k
6

Part 13 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,504 Followers

It was the day after the bar adventure, and I was excited about what I had planned for the evening.

I'd showered and walked to my bedroom naked as usual. And as usual, the guys were watching. I gave them a little wave and gestured that they should come over as arranged.

When I walked into the living room, they seemed a little surprised.

I'd been naked when they'd spied me, but now I was wearing a light blouse with the top button undone, revealing a little cleavage and the hint of the dark skin of my nipples. My skirt was one of my favourite short-flowing skirts that stopped a few inches above the knee, my legs bare, toned, and I was naked beneath.

I had left the patio door open, and they stood in the living room looking shy. In truth, I was just as nervous, too, as this was something I'd not done before, and it was less than a week since I'd lost my virginity to my library stranger. Even so, I was more sexually confident and experienced than these two.

I had laid beach towels on the floor, ready for what I had planned, but first said to the guys, 'did you bring what I told you, you might need?'

Sheepishly, with a shy smile, the neighbour handed me a pack of three condoms. I'd not thought of how many would be needed, but going on the past performances, with them cumming fast the first time, then them lasting a little longer a second time, after a rapid recovery, three would be one less than required.

I'd set the lights low, with the room dimly lit with lamps as a part of what I had planned was the tease of letting them see very little of me, a difference from my usual exhibitionist tendencies.

Standing in front of them, I started to tease, slowly tracing the contour of my breasts over the top of my blouse. Both of the lads were beginning to become aroused, holding their breath as I paused, then I deftly undid the blouse's buttons until all that held it together were the two just under my breasts.

Easing the blouse to one side to show the curve of my left breast, I stroked the soft skin with a finger slipping it inside to caress my nipple.

I ran my other hand over my thigh, the skirt folding over my hand as I reached between my legs, keeping my private parts concealed, but they could clearly see I was touching myself.

The concealed nature of my masturbation made it even more exciting.

Their cocks were bulging against their jeans cock as they watched me tease my nipple and finger my pussy, so I said. 'I can see you want more. Time for you to strip to your boxers, boys.'

They did as I asked, then indicated they should lay down on the beach towels.

I guessed they would expect me to strip, as I had other times. However, I stepped over the cousin's legs, still wearing my skirt and knelt straddling him. He seemed the more turned on of the two, and from our pub adventure, I knew he'd last the least amount of time. I felt his body tremble as I eased his cock through the fly of his boxers and took one of the condoms from the neighbour.

Tearing it open, I pinched the end and rolled it on him. The way his cock twitched, I thought he would fill it before I'd got it on. I lifted the skirt over my thighs a little, but not enough to reveal my wet pussy, and scooted forward so that I was positioned over his cock. Knowing it was about to sink into my pussy caused a wave of nervous excitement

Sitting up a little bit, I ease the head of his cock inside. It doesn't have any problem entering me, as I'm so wet from my finger play.

He moans as I gently lower myself onto him, slowly easing down until he is all the way to the hilt, savouring the feeling of his cock, twitching and throbbing inside me.

He started making strange noises, pushing his hips up at me, and I could feel his engorged cock pulsing, my pussy contracting around him as I moved back and forth, sliding up and down. With a gasp, he responded by moaning and trembling, and I knew he had cum already.

Moving off him, I straddled the neighbour, who had cheekily rolled on a condom in anticipation, my skirt carefully arranged, so it still concealed my charms. Holding his erection just under the head, I teased my pussy, spreading the lips with the end of his pulsing cock, rubbing it through my folds, hoping he'd last long enough for me to get off.

Gripping his cock tight, I placed the head at my entrance and eased down. It slipped quickly between my tight pussy lips and felt just as good as his cousins had.

Slowly I eased my hips up and down. My neighbour was breathing hard and moaning as I rode his cock, so wanting to prolong things, I paused with him buried deep, squeezing my tight pussy and rocking my hips back and forth, experimenting with the different ways I could stimulate myself.

I was getting close, so I put a hand on his chest to steady myself, reached under my skirt and pressed a finger to my clit, stroking it in a desperate need to cum before he did.

Again I was disappointed as he suddenly moved his hips up towards me with a, 'I'm going to do it, sorry.'

I stopped moving on him, but he stiffened, and I could feel his cock pulsing as he filled the condom. Glancing to my left, I could see the cousin watching, his cock semi-hard again, his fingers stroking it.

Wanting to tease them more, I opened the blouses remaining buttons, my upper body partially exposed as the material hung loose, giving them a glimpse of my breasts. Moving off the neighbour, I swung my leg over to kneel, one leg on either side of the cousin's legs.

He grinned as I grabbed the last condom and quickly put it on his still-hardening cock.

Straddling him with my skirt bunched up but held down between my legs, keeping my pussy hidden from their gaze, I was enjoying the tease of being covered. Although my blouse had slipped over my shoulders, my upper half was now almost completely exposed to them.

Reaching down, I circled my fingers around him and guided his cock so that it was pressing hard against me, gently rubbing it up and down, stroking the tip over my sopping lips and clit.

Not moving, enjoying the feeling as he swelled to full hardness.

Kneeling beside me, the neighbour tentatively touched my breast and, when I didn't protest, rubbed the stiff nipple, gently flicking a thumb over it. The feeling of his fingers stroking my breasts, pinching my nipples as he grew more confident was delicious.

Ever so slowly, I moved my hips, rocking back and forth, up and down. With each of my downward thrusts, the cousin raised his hips slightly to meet me. The motion gradually grew more urgent as his breathing started coming in short gasps, and I knew even though he had just cum, he wouldn't last long.

I was getting close to orgasm moving faster and faster, picking up the rhythm, not stopping as he arched his back and let out a cry, and continued to ride him as he attempted to hold my hips still, begging me to stop. I sank right down on him and, with a last few short, quick, back and forth hip movements, gasped, breathless as a powerful orgasm made my thighs tremble.

Shuddering, I collapsed forward, my breasts crushed to his chest, catching my breath until I felt his softening cock slipping from between my lips. But still, I wanted more.

Feeling incredibly horny, I moved off the cousin and pushed the neighbour back, straddling him again...

Only this time, bareback.

He sucked air through his teeth as I took hold of his cock and, with nothing but pure animal lust, simply pressed the head to my pussy and sank down on him.

He gasped, 'we haven't got a condo...' but didn't finish the sentence as I moved my hips, enjoying the feeling of him swelling inside me.

Gradually, I rode up and down, not as frantic as before, moving a little at a time until I was moving up and down his full length, gradually picking up the pace until another orgasm shuddered through me.

I could feel his cock swell as my legs trembled, and I gripped hard with my pussy, grinding my hips down until he also started to cum with a loud gasp.

Grabbing his cock at the base, I swiftly moved off him just as the first spurts splashed on my pussy, inner thigh and skirt, then sat down on the length of his shaft. The lips of my pussy parted as I rubbed against him. The feel of his pulsing shaft on my bare flesh brought another tremble of excitement, and my juices made his cock even slicker.

Lifting the skirt, I saw the tip of his cock protruding from between my legs. I leaned forward and pressed hard against him as I slid back and forth, loving the feel of cum pumping over his belly and mine as I moved my hips, rubbing against him.

As the spurts stopped and his cock relaxed to semi-hard, I sat back.

My skirt was sopping, so as an extra treat, I slowly pulled it up over my thighs until it was bunched up around my waist, exposing my pussy and pubes, which were both covered in his cum.

It was a thrill as they both took a long look, only seeing me because I allowed it and only briefly as I stood on wobbly legs and let my skirt drop down.

There was a moment's silence until I said. 'So I guess neither of you is a virgin geek anymore.'

My confident tone hid the fact this was only the second (well, second to fifth, to be exact, as I'd mounted them both twice) time I'd actually 'done it myself.

They both had huge grins and thanked me, the neighbour shyly said.

'The last time we didn't have a...'

I stopped him with a laugh. 'It's OK. I'm on birth control. I didn't plan on not using one, but I kind of got carried away, and I'm pleased I did because it felt wonderful.'

I could see the relief on his face.

The cousin said, 'It was even better than I thought it would be.

'Better than wanking watching me from the bedroom...or just wanking over me.' I added with a cheeky grin.

'Definitely', they both said at once.

While they dressed, I went to the bathroom and stared at the girl in the mirror, her face slightly flushed, nipples still showing hard, a damp patch on the now rumpled skirt. I removed it, showered the residue of cum from my pubes, pussy and thighs, and then walked back out to appreciative glances as the t-shirt I'd pulled on rested just above my pubic region, the last treat for them as they left to go home.

julesteve
julesteve
1,504 Followers