All Comments on 'The State Amateur Pt. 02'

by Sabineteas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So glad you are writing again

You are my favorite author of all time. Can't wait for more.

AnythingOnceAnythingOnceover 7 years ago
I have missed you SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!

Every time I log in the first thing I do is look for a new story from Sabineteas! I had nearly given up, but my devotion to your work is so strong that I just couldn't NOT look, each and every time, I came to Literotica. I hope that you will grace us with many more works of creatively FUN humiliation!!! No one "gets" lighthearted humiliation, like Sabineteas!!!!

Thank you, SO VERY MUCH, for this new foray into your land of adrenaline rushes, slippery nether regions, and tingly nipples!!! MORE, I need MORE!!!!

PUHLEEEEZE!!!!!! ;-D

austin_voyaustin_voyover 7 years ago
Glad you're back

So nice to see you writing again. And at a bargain price. Six star work for only five starts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great to see another story from you

Thought you had stopped writing. Accidentally saw you had posted a new story. Haven't been this excited in a long while.

Love your stories. Fun and very well written.

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 7 years ago
Yay, Sabineteas Is Back!!!!!

So very happy to see you back at Lit. You are the Grand Damm. Whether it be at the hands of a men or women, your stories of embarassment and humiliation are soooo eeeerotically charged and gooood. Looking forward to more.

L O R

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

good but why do you slip into 3rd party speech now and then?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous