All Comments on 'The Statue Game'

by QSQuinn

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Omart57Omart57about 4 years ago
Holy Toledo -

This is an incredible story! I loved it! Five Stars and favorited!

Eugenia4allEugenia4allabout 4 years ago

Lovely,sexy,written with passion. 5stars!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Tender story of love

Beautifully written with a combination of sensuality and raw desire. So many men in this situation want mom but few get the opportunity to act.

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
WOW !!!!!!!!! WHAT A STORY. ^*!^*!^*!

Most of your stories are ok,

but this one takes the prize.

Are 5 stars ok, hell no!!!!,

maybe 10 is more like it.

..THANKS Great job..

USAF

lampilotlampilotabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

Wow. 4+ pages of sustained action in a single scene, more or less, and beautifully crafted all the way through. Well done. :)

ekim22ekim22about 4 years ago
Outstanding job!

Great build up, I really appreciate that you did not rush it. Unfortunately it's a trap that 90% of writers were fall into but you absolutely nailed it.

Great job! Great story telling. I'm excited to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect

Perfect

Moose65Moose65about 4 years ago
Wow!

I have read a lot of stories over the years, but this story is amazing. I suspect some professor will be tempted to use it in class.

SmutaholicSmutaholicabout 4 years ago
A wickedly delicious game!

From the premise to the exquisite storytelling, this one is a true winner! Thank you so much for writing and sharing such a beautiful mother/son love story. Absolutely one of my favourites on the site and will undoubtedly remain so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

My suspicion is that Grandma is the school principal, and the security tape of the entire incident is sitting in her locked office.

The fact of the new security system is unknown to employees at this time, but will be revealed at the staff conference at 8 pm tonight.

What games does Finn have to play to save his mom's job and reputation?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Its stories like these that have stopped me from looking up generic porn videos. The sex in those videos pale in comparison to the passion and challenge you are able to extract through your storytelling. The build-up and the way you make the scenarios seem believable is an art unto itself.

Thank you.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 4 years ago

Lovely story, well told.

ratimomratimomabout 4 years ago

Very narrative and lovingly hot story. Rated 5*. Fucking own beautiful mother in her own kindergarten class is very hot idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
6/5

Brilliant story

Wish I could give 6*

CindysBobCindysBobabout 4 years ago
bravo!

First rate erotica. You paced it perfectly and never once had me lose interest; snappy, teasing dialogue...fun. And very hot. Like eating an artichoke...one leaf at a time, working perfectly to a melting center.

Thank you so much for writing it.

5 stars!

Bob

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Third Read Through

I absolutely love this story! Please write a second chapter.

Ilove2readwithuIlove2readwithualmost 4 years ago
Best Story

I have read a ton of stories. Created a profile to leave feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Absolutely exceptional story. Five stars and also bonus point for the bush and panties. Those two are so much hotter then shaven/thong/g-string, I really don't know why everybody is so obsessed with them

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

Very very hot! Good build up. More please?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Always a great story telling

Beautiful story. Well paced and detailed. Yes, it was similar to the Robot Game (one of my very favorites), but also very different.

I'm not one for anal (my experience was painful for everyone), but for me that was only a small part of an excellent story. The only thing I might very gently and respectfully suggest is spelling out glissando rather than as we see it on the sheet music.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TOO short on dialogue on her part. There's more on the details of the game than her!

jcus0511jcus0511almost 2 years ago

Silly story but hot & erotic.

wuz2bluwuz2bluover 1 year ago

My only complaint is that I couldn't find that sixth star I was sure Literotica would have provided after a story as wonderful and hot as this one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What are these authors thinking?? Fucking my mom in the Cunt???? Who even thinks like this even in fantasy?? The word cunt has absolutely NO erotic feel to it what so ever!! Try as they might, it never will have!! Women, who at a guess, make up about 30% of your readers absolutely hate the word. My opinion is it just shows disrespect to the fairer sex. They are human beings and enjoy sex just like the rest of us and don't deserve disrespect for it!! Yeah, yeah, maybe I'm just an old man.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just sent a comment on the word cunt. Yeah, but in the end the story turned out quite well.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

yes make love to your mother to your woman seduce her slow be gentle be loving deep very deep, her bed your bed lovers

leglover4lifeleglover4life5 months ago

the build up in the story was fantastic. very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So tender and beautiful. The beginning of a deep, lifelong, intimate relationship, filled with love, romance and hot, sweaty sex, of course. It's a shame it ended too soon. They have a whole lifetime of love ahead and we don't get to read about it. :( No doubt his mother would bear him children and their wounds, particularly hers, about losing the dad would fully heal. Then they would raise their children and build a lifetime of memories to reminisce upon when they're older, which we would hear more about as they spoil their grandchildren in the epilogue. Yeah, I've seen stories that go that way. And yeah, they're awesome, though quite rare from what I've found, sadly.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Beautiful story. The build up was so natural and their hesitations just melted away in such a believable way. One the best and I’m glad I found it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQSQuinn@QSQuinn
Hi all, Many people have asked when I will get back to writing, the truth is I am not sure right now. I have some other projects on the go that are consuming all my time and this area is suffering as a result. I hope to be back and doing some more writing soon, but I can't ma...