The Status Quo Combustion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, what's up?"

"Remember when we talked earlier, and you suggested I visit Stuart and do things with him?"

Leonard frowned, confused by her choice of words. He'd suggested she go there to help clean up. However, he was only half listening, concentrating on his experiment.

"Well, I'm here right now and Stuart is really down. Would you mind if I did some things to cheer him up?"

"Of course not."

"So, you're saying you really want me to 'take care of him'?" She emphasised the last words while holding Stuart's gaze, the innuendo clear to the pair. To Leonard, it passed several feet over his head.

"I did say that, didn't I? So, of course, you should. Look, I really have to go. Love you."

The scene changed back to his lab, ending the call, and he shook his head. Sometimes he just didn't understand Penny. Then he tiptoed back into his lab.

Chapter 3

Scene: back in the comic book store.

Stuart's Adam's apple bobbed up and down, his mouth suddenly dry. Penny had a self-satisfied look on her face as she slipped her phone away.

"So, what should I do first to satisfy you?" She asked with a grin. Stuart opened his mouth but seemed unable to form words.

"I know something Leonard does to me frequently, and I love it." She took the box from his hands and set it aside.

"Why don't you go sit down, that way I can kneel at your feet?" Stuart did a double take between the chair and Penny. Certain it wasn't what it sounded like.

Penny tried to hold out as long as possible, but eventually took pity on him.

"Take off your shoes and socks so I can give you a foot massage." Stuart's shoulders slumped slightly. In his heart, he'd known nothing was really going on between them. It was just his hopefulness and inside every guy, no matter how well rounded he was, was an overflowing bucket of hope. However, inside every nerd, guys who spend decades reading comic books about superheroes, the bucket is more like a lake.

As Stuart moved to the chair, Penny thought about how much she enjoyed the foot massages Leonard gave her. Of course, in her case, she knew the foot massage would extend to him working on other portions of her anatomy, followed by an extended sex session.

Stuart was sitting and pulling off his shoes as Penny stopped in front of the chair, looking at the floor. Whilst any debris was swept up, the floor was still dirty from soot. She should have thought of that and not worn her towelling shorts.

Stuart noticed her hesitation.

"Just a second!" He jumped up and rushed into the back room to return with a roll of bubble wrap.

"I bought this to wrap up what I could recover from the fire, which now seems like a waste of money. However, I suppose it might come in handy as bedding, provided I can overcome the desire to suffocate myself with it."

Putting the rolled bubble wrap at her feet, he held out his hand to steady her as she knelt. Even the bubbles popping, a thing she normally loved to do, couldn't distract her from the similarity between Stuart's gentlemanly behaviour, and that time at Howards.

He'd offered her a cushion rather like this, when she'd gone around to apologise, and ended up offering a blowjob instead. [Author - reference to my 'Killer Robot Alternative']

OK, it was a little more complicated than that. The first time she'd met Leonard and Sheldon, she'd begged for a favour from them. To get her TV back from her ex. They'd returned both without the TV and without their pants. She'd apologised and offered a favour in return for them trying. Normally, an offer like that would be called in quickly and usually involved some sexual content.

Leonard, however, had held on to it and used it to help his friend after Penny had upset him. He'd called in the favour for her to apologise and when that failed, and she didn't want Leonard to think she didn't try, she offered a blowjob. That had led to surprisingly good sex, so everyone won. Leonard got his friend back, Penny had some great orgasms, and so did Howard. Afterwards, she got Howard to dial down the 'Howard' and he became a better person. She still thought of herself as the reason Howard had found and kept Bernadette.

Of course, that was six years ago. She was a different woman now. She was engaged to Leonard, so it would stop at a foot massage. Which, for someone like Stuart, would still be something special, wouldn't it? Especially if she added a thick frosting of teasing to the massage.

"Ready." Stuart said, pulling Penny from her reverie.

For a moment, her brain was running on two tracks, her subconscious mind reacting to the situation, moving her hands towards his crotch, working on autopilot from their relative positions. Just in time she stopped herself and looked at Stuart's feet.

He passed two of her initial hurdles, in that his feet were neither stinky nor had gross toenails. What caught her attention was that they were the largest feet she'd ever seen in person. A memory of her friends, from when she was only a girl, popped into her head. All giggling as they talked about how big a boy's 'thing' was in comparison to their foot size.

She'd lived with that obsession ever since. Her eyes darted to his crotch, but the ruck of his chinos hid what he might be packing. Well, she could do something about that.

Tugging on her shirt, ostensibly to straighten it up. She adjusted it so a good half inch of her bra was exposed, and if she leant forward, it would produce quite an impressive cleavage. Without looking up to give Stuart a few more seconds to gawk at her breasts, she asked.

"How about we put your foot on my leg instead of on the cold floor?" Lifting his foot and placing it on her thigh. It wasn't for his comfort, but to add an extra level of intimacy, and it gave her a chance to gauge just how large his feet were. With his heel just above her knee, the big toe reached to the hem of her shorts.

An image of Stuart sliding his toe under her shorts and pressing it up towards her pussy caused a shiver down her spine. She looked up at Stuart, expecting to catch him looking at her breasts; instead, he was studying the ceiling. She was a little disappointed, but she was sure she could regain his attention.

Lifting his other foot, she rested the heel between her thighs and started the massage. She wasn't as good as Leonard was, but he never complained. Of course, just like her, Leonard knew the massage was a prelude to a blowjob and then sex. With that image floating in her mind, suddenly Stuart's big toe turned phallic in her mind. Which Penny found weirdly kinky.

"So, Stuart, as I'm going to pose for you in not a lot of clothing after this, tell me something personal. When was the last time you got laid?"

Stuart's eyes shot down from the ceiling; looked at her, then dipped automatically into her cleavage. He closed his eyes and shook his head to dispel the image.

"OK, that's fair, I suppose. Just don't expect the grizzly details, ok?"

"Of course." She replied, sure her imagination would be better than whatever Stuart might have done.

"It was three years ago, and for my birthday, my folks bought me vouchers for an art retreat. A little too basic for me, but I couldn't cash them in, and it was three days at an all-inclusive out-of-town resort. I went, and in the first session, a young woman sat next to me as the teacher droned on about the basics. We didn't talk but nodded politely to each other.

"In the afternoon she sat next to me and a couple of times I whispered corrections to what our teacher was saying."

"Laying the groundwork?" Penny added.

"Just helping a fellow student, I mean, she was about 22 and the group ranged from about 18 to over 60s."

"Was she pretty?"

"Not 'you' pretty, but pretty good anyway." Penny smiled at that.

"That night I was sitting in a quiet booth in the hotel bar, nursing a drink, when I noticed the woman being harassed by two guys at the bar. They were big and young, probably only 18, and either they'd been drinking in their room or smoked something equally illegal. I wish I could say I stood up to them, or something equally macho.

"Instead, she snatched up her drink and came over. She asked if she could sit next to me to deter the other guys and sat without me responding. Then put her hand over the top of mine while glaring at the Neanderthals. For a moment I thought they'd come over and start trouble, and I worried my bladder wouldn't stand up for that.

"Instead, they argued between themselves and left. Miranda was her name, and we talked for a few hours. She had always been interested in art, but her parents insisted she study for a well-paid career. She'd recently become a junior accountant at a fashion house, and that had reawakened her interest in art.

"She had a few drinks and was a little tipsy, so when we were done, she asked me to walk her to her room. Once there, she invited me in for a nightcap."

"And that's where we add the bow-chicka-bow-wow music, right?" Penny asked and Stuart nodded, embarrassed, but also a little proud.

"Kinda, but until the end of the retreat, we were sort of joined at the hip. Sitting next to each other during the day and then closer at night."

"Oh, Stuart, you're a stud!" Penny chuckled and Stuart smiled, remembering the time fondly.

"The problem was when I was getting on the coach home, she handed me her business card and asked if I'd email her. It took a few weeks before I worked up the courage, but by then she'd moved on, and her old company refused to tell me where she went."

"That's a bummer. Did you ever find her?" Stuart's expression turned sad, and he shook his head.

She returned her attention to the massage and realised getting him to talk about his sex life would distract him from the massage. And mess up her plan to see the size of his erection. If she wanted a chance to confirm the relationship between his dick size and that of his feet, she'd have to up her game.

Switching to the other foot, she shuffled forward a little and brought his foot up. With her hands on either side of his foot, she placed his heel at the base of her sternum. This pushed her wrists against her breasts and his toes close to her chin. It was obvious to both of them that as she massaged his foot, she was effectively massaging her own breasts.

Penny looked down and could easily make out her nipples through her shirt and bra, and she was sure Stuart could as well. Guys can spot that sort of thing from across a crowded room. With her head tilted down, she looked towards Stuart's crotch and there was definitely a bulge there. Smiling inwardly, she was pleased it was working.

Looking down again, she realised his big toe was mere inches from her mouth. Again, it seemed phallic to her, and she wondered if Stuart thought the same. She looked up ever so slightly, to find his eyes glued, metaphorically, to her breasts.

She squeezed his foot a little harder to catch his attention. He pulled his eyes up to look her in the face and looked scared. Scared of being caught, but it took several moments before he realised, he was not in trouble. Or, at least, not that type of trouble.

Penny glanced down at his toe significantly, just for a moment, then ran her tongue over her lips. It was subtle but did the trick. Stuart's hands, previously resting on his thighs, slid slowly towards his crotch. He was trying not to make it obvious, but all that did was delay covering up his already impressive bulge.

Penny smiled in triumph once he'd covered up. However, her triumph was short-lived, as the portion of her mind, the one that made bad decisions, changed her goal again. Now she knows Stuart has something significant hidden away. She had to figure out a way to see it in the flesh.

That thought from past-experiences, raised a small red flag of alarm in Penny's mind. However, Stuart suddenly pulled his foot back, before she could consider her mental warning.

"Thanks Penny, that really was great." He stuttered a little and his cheeks were rather flushed.

"See, I told you that you'd love it, right?" He just nodded, not trusting his voice.

For long seconds Stuart just sat there, covering his embarrassment, and not knowing what to do. Penny took the initiative and held her hand out so Stuart could help her to her feet. Stuart's courteous manners kicked in and he jumped up. One hand hovering vaguely over his groin, the other took her hand and supported her as she stood.

She 'accidentally' stumbled into Stuart and threw her arms around him to steady herself. Pressing her breasts into his chest as a distraction, her hip pressed against his bulge. It was only semi hard and the need to see it properly became more important. Without letting go of Stuart, she looked up and asked.

"Do you have your drawing equipment here?" She could feel Stuart trying to pull his pelvis back from the contact with her, but with her arms wrapped around his chest, it was difficult. Moreover, the only other option was to push his hand between them, which would seem like he was the one attempting to sneak a feel.

"Yeah, I always have my sketchpad and pencils. Why?"

"I thought we could do a quick drawing tonight. Just to see if I'm a suitable model for your new collection of drawings? You know; the provocatively scantily clad ones."

She relented and released Stuart. Finding a hint of pity for his 'bunny in headlights' look on his face.

"They are in my bag out back; I'll get them if you want. But I just need to nip to the toilet." He turned and headed toward the back room.

"OK, but if you take more than a minute or two in the toilet, I'll know what you're doing." Stuart paused and looked back from the doorway. His cheeks were pink, showing that was exactly what he'd been planning on doing. He didn't say anything and vanished from sight.

Penny's shirt was off again in an instant and she dropped it on top of the discarded box. She paused for a moment, considering her shorts; they were cute at best, but not sexy. She was wearing a pair of dark purple boy shorts underneath, which hardly exposed much more than the shorts. So, she slipped off the shorts and dropped them on her shirt. A jolt of excitement rushed through her. Now she was only in her underwear. She just wished she'd worn a matching set of sexier underwear now.

Slipping off her shoes she walked over the cold hard floor to sit on the chair. It felt gritty against her skin and the scent from the smoke infused cloth reminded her where she was. It's dirty, and somehow that only adds to the excitement. This whole thing is dirty and taboo. She was sitting in this filthy shop in only her underwear. She may or may not be able to be seen from the street, and any second her boyfriend's friend was going to come back and see her like that.

Moreover, it wasn't just an accidental flash, gone in an instant. No, this would take time, time in which Stuart could study every inch of her body. A shiver went through her again. Penny knew she loved to show herself off, and becoming an actress was one way she could legitimise it. Full or partial nudity was something she could claim she only did for a role; she could pretend to complain about it, while hiding the fact that she really loved it.

Now she needed a suitable pose, something to blow Stuart's mind, but nothing too lewd.

Twisting a little sideways, she laid one arm along the top of the chair. The other elbow rested on the armrest, the hand resting on her abdomen. One leg rested over the other armrest, leaving her foot dangling.

Bringing the other leg close to the chair, her crotch was only partially exposed, and she was glad of that, and her choice of dark-coloured panties. Otherwise, Stuart might see just how turned on she really was by all of this.

Hearing the toilet flush, she had a moment's doubt, not from doing this, but was what she was wearing enough? He'd already seen her in her bra, and while her panties were nice, they were nothing special. She wanted Stuart agog at her, and if he'd managed to pee, she might have to start all over again to get him hard.

The answer was obvious, and her fingers were moving before she could think through the ramifications. Again, her impulsive side jumped out. She leant forward and sought the catch on her bra. It came off in a moment, and before she could have a chance to change her mind, she tossed it across the shop towards her other clothing.

As she sat back, she thought she felt something fall onto her shoulder. But as she looked down, she noticed apart from some soot, a slight indentation from her bra strap. Reaching up, she started to rub her skin, to try to work it out. In doing so, her forearms brushed over her nipples, and she was surprised by how hard they were, giving away how turned on she was.

For a split second, she thought she should call it quits and just grab her shirt and shorts, making an excuse of some sort to Stuart. So, she can rush home to masturbate, but she wasn't sure she could wait that long. Moreover, she was not a quitter. She should stick it out a little longer, give Stuart the thrill of his life.

And she admitted the lure of the bulge in his pants was quite strong. She felt she deserved a treat in return and finding out if Stuart was packing would be the treat she wanted right now.

That way when she got home, she would know she'd done a good deed and made Stuart very happy. Which in turn would make Leonard happy. And the fantasies she could make from doing it would fuel her battery powered fun at home.

Chapter 4

Penny twisted her head around to watch as Stuart came through the door, sketchbook in one hand, and pencils in the other. Both hit the floor as he spotted her nearly nude form.

'Perfect!' Penny thought.

"Wow!" Stuart mumbled eventually, and Penny grinned up triumphantly at him.

"Wow!" he repeated.

"Is that all you can say?"

"No, sorry. It's just..." He shook his head. "I never expected this, and it's; I mean you're..." He took a deep breath. "I've always thought you were beautiful, but that's an understatement. You're stunning, the most...."

"So, wow, right?" She asked, and he nodded and smiled sheepishly. "So, you like?" she asked, looking down at her naked breasts.

"Of course. Words fail me."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" He looked puzzled. "I'm not doing this for myself."

"Oh, right!" Stuart picked up his pad and pencils hurriedly and kicked the bubble wrap aside. He sat cross-legged on the floor about five feet from her chair.

Penny was virtually vibrating with the thrill. OK, she may have done that shower scene in that crappy gorilla movie in front of dozens of people on set. And she did a brief nude scene in a play before coming to California. However, both times she had lines and cues to remember, other people to act alongside. This was different. It was more intimate and much more exciting.

She knew that at this moment for Stuart., she was the most important thing in the universe All his desire and lust flowed in her direction. It was giving her a sexual high she'd never experienced before.

Stuart was sitting with the pad in his lap and his brow furrowed.

"Is the pose OK? You can pose me however you want. I just thought this..." she asked

"No, it's almost perfect."

"Only almost?" She asked, teasing.

"You are perfect, the pose nearly so. It's relaxed, while being very open. It's like you're about to greet your lover with your arms like that. You just need to look at me and tilt your head down a little and look sultry."

"How's this?" She asked, pouting, exaggeratedly. Stuart grinned.

"Dial it back a little. You're going to hold that pose without moving for a long time, so you have to be comfortable."

Penny had seen Stuart drawing before and she marvelled at the speed and confidence he had with his art. Which seemed to elude him in other parts of his life, using bold, strong strokes with his pencil.